It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Fear Fault in Alaska Could Generate a Killer Tsunami

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Deplume

I have a problem with stealing.
It's also against the T&Cs of ATS.

I didn't even watch the video...or the article you posted....but i'm just curious to know....how did you find an article...that he used in his video? Did you do a google search, or something? And how, did he "steal it"? What you're saying, is just as bad as the government shutting down sites that stream video. Sharing, is NOT STEALING...nor is file transferring. Why? Because you're not MAKING MONEY, from someone else's work.

Remember back in the days of cassette decks...and your favorite song came on the radio...and you recorded that song? Did you, or did you not....in your definition of "stealing".....steal that copyrighted work? Did you have a problem with "stealing" then? So...........WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?

Also...Phage.....are you trying to tell me.........you PURCHASED.....every single song, on your i-pod, black-berry, or computer? Everything on your hard-drive...is on the legit? hhahahah I HARDLY THINK SO. Therefore, not only are you a thief...by your own admission....but you're also a HYPOCRITE!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by nahahh

reply to post by Deplume

I didn't even watch the video...or the article you posted....but i'm just curious to know....how did you find an article...that he used in his video? Did you do a google search, or something? And how, did he "steal it"? What you're saying, is just as bad as the government shutting down sites that stream video. Sharing, is NOT STEALING...nor is file transferring. Why? Because you're not MAKING MONEY, from someone else's work.

Remember back in the days of cassette decks...and your favorite song came on the radio...and you recorded that song? Did you, or did you not....in your definition of "stealing".....steal that copyrighted work? Did you have a problem with "stealing" then? So...........WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?

Also...Phage.....are you trying to tell me.........you PURCHASED.....every single song, on your i-pod, black-berry, or computer? Everything on your hard-drive...is on the legit? hhahahah I HARDLY THINK SO. Therefore, not only are you a thief...by your own admission....but you're also a HYPOCRITE!

Thank you. He is saying I stole it because I used the article as a script to produce a informative video. Although I sourced the evidence.

The video must of been that much of a threat that he did a background check to discredit me in this thread and another tread too.

"copyright is a very touchy subject"

I am new to this site but he is the biggest HYPOCRITE! I have come across and I am sure not a lot of people like him.

Maybe he should be nice and try it sometime!

Might do him some good.....

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somethingintheclouds

Originally posted by nahahh

reply to post by Deplume

Thank you. He is saying I stole it because I used the article as a script to produce a informative video. Although I sourced the evidence.

The video must of been that much of a threat that he did a background check to discredit me in this thread and another tread too.

"copyright is a very touchy subject"

I am new to this site but he is the biggest HYPOCRITE! I have come across and I am sure not a lot of people like him.

Maybe he should be nice and try it sometime!

Might do him some good.....

I wouldn't say he's the "biggest" hypocrite. That would have to go to politicians...and alphabet agencies. I've been coming to this site...for a looooooooong time....and i WAS a 'fan' of Phage....til he exposed his hand. Now, i just write him off as another "shill"...probably getting paid, to do what he does.

Good info, these days...is hard to come by. Dont trip. ATS has slipped along the way. Now, even the integrity of this site, is in question. ATS USTED TO BE very informative...and now...well....it's filled with "shills"...piling up disinfo, mumbo jumbo, CRAP!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hate to be so cliche but that was a good burn!

Great topic regardless OP!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm not being sarcastic either but is phage your real name and is that who is in the picture? Is that you or someone from a movie?? Buckaroo Banzai???
O.K. I am being sarcastic and I am a troll and a shill, but not a paid one!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Somethingintheclouds

Bull#, its most likely HAARP or due to our poles shifting

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nahahh

I didn't even watch the video...or the article you posted....but i'm just curious to know....how did you find an article...that he used in his video?
Unlike many people I don't just assume what someone says in a youtube video is correct so I look for original sources. Guess what I found when I did that?

Sharing, is NOT STEALING...nor is file transferring. Why? Because you're not MAKING MONEY, from someone else's work.
Whether or not money is made is irrelevant. There is no credit given in the video. The OP presented the script as his own work. The OP was happy to accept credit for "his" research:

I work very hard on the research for every single video

Its not word for word are you trying to discredit my work or something?

Remember back in the days of cassette decks...and your favorite song came on the radio...and you recorded that song?
Actually I had an 8 track recorder I used. I played the tapes in my car, I didn't give them to anyone and I never pretended that I was the writer of the music.

edit on 5/18/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

I care I have emailed the person who wrote the article for permission and if she is not happy with things I will remove the video.

That is great, you are doing the right thing. I did some writing in the past for a local newspaper. I would be severely hurt and/or angry if someone copied my words and did not clearly give me credit as all my stuff was completely original and researched by me.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Well I am not evil I credited the work in the description below its nice how certain members on here like to make me out to be some criminal!

Get a life!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Are you still going on?

Do you know how terrible you sound to others?

This is old news now get over it everything has been sorted out!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Well I am not evil I credited the work in the description below its nice how certain members on here like to make me out to be some criminal!

Get a life!

??Get a life?
All I said is you are doing the right thing by asking for permission.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I am not talking about you when I said get a life I am talking about the person that keeps attack me

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

This is old news now get over it everything has been sorted out!

So you got permission from Sarah Simpson, from Discovery Channel?
I'm curious, did you show them your video?
edit on 5/18/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I am waiting her reply can PM you the email when she replies if you wish.

Please stop trying to discredit the work that I do and other do.

We are supposed to work together not fight each other.

Be the nice guy try it sometime

Much love to you brother

Mwah

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

So...no permission then.

There is no work of yours to discredit here.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Right....okay

Anyway you sound like a smart guy do you have a YouTube channel or a website?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You know your "copyright claim on my video" is just as bad as me saying to you did you ask W.D. Richter if you could use your avatar?

I mean thats infringing his copy right isn't it?

True that your image was stolen and remade from this?

The image is from the film Banzai? Right and its not in the public domain yet????

Image copyright is in fact worse! but wait its for personal use but your using it publicly.

But not for commercial gain so no worry there.

Like my video it is okay to use "some" of the work I don't recall Sarah saying everything in my video.

No stop trolling you little troll

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Anybody wondering what Phage's real motivation is on ATS just has to read this thread to figure it out.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by droid56

You know he makes it sound like I did not do anything in the video at all the editing of the music or anything like that he makes it sound like I just stole one thing.

I also provided the link in the video in the description.

Out of the 10 paragraphs in this article only six of them are spoken word for word as they are scientific studies.

At least I am using scientific sources in my work.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Thank you for pointing out my trangression.
I have removed my avatar until such time as I have obtained permission from MGM to use it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join