It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Fear Fault in Alaska Could Generate a Killer Tsunami

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You seem to get some sort of pleasure out of harassing just me on this forum and I see thats where you are getting most of the pleasure therefore I am choosing not to speak to you or listen to you opinions anymore.

I shall not be replying to any more of your comments views or replies on here as it is quite clear from your previous comments how pathetic of a person you really are and how much of a weirdo you are too.

Goodbye

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Somethingintheclouds

You seem to get some sort of pleasure out of harassing just me on this forum

You give yourself too much credit. I "harass" quite a few others.
I don't get any pleasure out of it with you though. You just piss me off. (In American idiom, that means you make me angry).
edit on 5/18/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somethingintheclouds

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Deplume

he didn't quote the article in his opening post

He did.

see who gets credited in the description

Descriptions can be edited.

I might be new to this site but I have been here long enough to note that you discredit anything you don't like which is unfair

Yes you are entitled to your own view but slating someone for copyrighting when they have not is dam right out of order.

I know your considered a god in this site but your far from it because all you do is slate other people.

"Considered a god", your funny. You make that judgement based on his stars in comparison to posts? All that shows is that he is an agreeable person. If anything, that means he tells people what they want to hear.

If anything, someone who has a lot of posts but not that many stars should be called honest. Because they speak there minds regardless if that makes them unpopular. Its kinda were Lincoln got his name. Abraham LIncoln wouldn't have had that many stars in the theoretical forum of his time.

All I am saying is that here on ATS almost nothing is considered a god, not even "god" a lot of the time. There are a lot of false gods though

Edit: I was, in no way, trying to attack either the OP or Phage with that post btw

edit on 18-5-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Does the narrator reside in Staines by any chance?

edit on 19-5-2012 by Xterrain because: I honstly think speculating about when and where the next earthquake/tsunami might a occur is just another way of fishing for a coincidental nobel peace prize. They're going to happen just like they always have and there's nothing you or I can do about it. If you're really worried, move inland and live outside in Nebraska: problem solved.

edit on 19-5-2012 by Xterrain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somethingintheclouds
You know your "copyright claim on my video" is just as bad as me saying to you did you ask W.D. Richter if you could use your avatar? I mean thats infringing his copy right isn't it?

Can you here it?

SILENCE!

Some believe that when Jesus wrote in the dirt, He wrote the names of all the accusers in the crowd whom had slept with the woman. Just like the woman at the well, He knew EVERYTHING...

"He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst."

edit on 19-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join