It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

Funny thing is that McCain is the one who had to PROVE his eligibility, yet

Yes - McCain was born prior to the law/ruling that children of servicemen abroad were natural born citizens.

There was no retro active provision.

So - - McCain was not a natural born citizen.

But - - Obama is.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

McCain was born in an American hospital on AMERICAN soil, no need for the law to be retroactive.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

McCain was born in an American hospital on AMERICAN soil, no need for the law to be retroactive.

I didn't make the law.

He was not a natural born citizen.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

It's funny how the left likes to argue semantics, only when it suits them. I thought the left is all about :FEELINGS, EMOTIONS, and what they think things should be.

Here's semantics for you:

Obama and McCain side by side. Who is more likely to die for their country (er, by 'country' I'm referring to the United States)?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

What hospital is that?
I am going to need to see proof because I believe he was born off base.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Funny thing is that McCain is the one who had to PROVE his eligibility, yet:

Yet, HE NEVER DID.

McCain comes from a family that was overseas because of the UNITED STATES MILITARY. His father SERVED FOR this nation. McCain SERVED FOR this nation. McCain was a Prisoner of War.

Which has jack # to do with where he was born.

OBAMA came from a COMMUNIST family that HATES the UNITED STATES. From a father with allegiance to another country.

See comment above.

I think it's very clear who the real American is. Yet, the only one without any doubt was the ONLY one that had to prove it and still with doubt?

You people are amazing. I'm embarrassed for you, if you are (gulp) American.

You are amazing. Show me McCain's proof or get back under that bridge before all the goats get across.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal

reply to post by Annee

What hospital is that?

Yes - There was some questions that he was born off base.

The Official story is he was born on base.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

It's funny how the left likes to argue semantics, only when it suits them. I thought the left is all about :FEELINGS, EMOTIONS, and what they think things should be.

Here's semantics for you:

Obama and McCain side by side. Who is more likely to die for their country (er, by 'country' I'm referring to the United States)?

I am stating FACT.

You have a problem with FACT?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

What hospital is that?

What hospital was Obama born in? Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital? How about you show me proof that hospital existed when Obama was born.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

What hospital is that?

What hospital was Obama born in? Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital? How about you show me proof that hospital existed when Obama was born.

You can find those answers in the 50+ Birther threads on ATS.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I was responding to Autumn and since (s)he is new, I'll refer him/her to your reply for answer to his/her question.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

What hospital is that?

I asked you a question about McCain. I did not mention Obama. That hospital was not called that when Obama was there. The hospital I was born in goes by a different name now too. That does not make it not exist. It is no problem finding proof of what hospital Obama was born in but I asked you about McCain first.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I was responding to Autumn and since (s)he is new, I'll refer him/her to your reply for answer to his/her question.

Its an open forum.

Question - answered.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Autumnal

And I asked you a question. Which would DIE for their country? And YES it DOES matter!

BTW, I know this is a very difficult question for the Obaaaaamers, since it clearly shows where their leader's allegiance does NOT lie. So sad they would lay on a rail road track for a man that wouldn't think twice about drone offing their daughter/son.

edit on 25-5-2012 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Autumnal

And I asked you a question. Which would DIE for their country? And YES it DOES matter!

Good, great. I will answer you as soon as you answer me.

BTW, I know this is a very difficult question for the Obaaaaamers, since it clearly shows where their leader's allegiance does NOT lie. So sad they would lay on a rail road track for a man that wouldn't think twice about drone offing their daughter/son.

What is difficult is watching people like you post such arrogant crap and then piss all over yourselves when someone simply asks you to prove what you said. It is truly hard to do.

You want answers? So do I.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Hawaii State Registrar does not verify authenticity of President Obama's birth certificate

Arizona Secretary of State Bennett March 30, 2012 letter asked Hawaii health officials the following:

“Please verify that the attached copy of the Certificate of Live Birth for Mr. Obama is a true and accurate representation of the original record in your files.”

The May 22, 2012 Hawaii “Verification of Birth”, signed by Hawaii State Registrar Onaka, includes the following statement:
communities.washingtontimes.com...
“I verify that the information in the copy of the Certificate of Live Birth for Mr. Obama that you attached with your request matches the original record in our file”.

During a forgery investigation, certifying, “information matches” does not address the central and entirely separate issue of a whether a suspicious document is a true copy of an original document. The question remains if a forgery can contain information similar or even identical to that contained in an authentic document, yet still be a forgery.

edit on 083131p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

What you are not saying is that the registrar confirms the Hawaii birth story, regardless of how you want to spin his words.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

What hospital is that?

OH Shoot.
By that logic I'm not even Danish since the hospital I was born in doesn't exist anymore.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane2

But, it did exist, when you were born...

Obama has the opposite problem.

It seems to not really be much of a problem for him, yet.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
reply to post by HolgerTheDane2

But, it did exist, when you were born...

Obama has the opposite problem.

It seems to not really be much of a problem for him, yet.

Yet?

That was goalpoast location 632 (subset b.)
Gotta do better than that. Refresh WND. I'm almost positive there's an article there about Obama being born in a pineapple under the sea.

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88 >>

join