It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Sheriff Joe sends detectives to Honolulu
www.wnd.com...

In a major development in his probe of Barack Obama’s eligibility for Arizona’s 2012 presidential ballot, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has dispatched his lead Cold Case Posse investigator and a deputy detective to Hawaii.

The mission to Obama’s purported birthplace comes as the Hawaii Department of Health continues to resist efforts by Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett to verify that the Honolulu agency has a valid birth certificate on file for Obama.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by Autumnal

I will write in Ron Paul. I will not vote for Obromney or Rombama.

Genius!
I do not hear Ron Paul calling on Obama to prove he was born in Hawaii either.
So either your hero is blind or he is in on it and yet you are going to vote for him.

Thank you for demonstrating exactly what I just said.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Autumnal

So crafty of you to create an either or situation... not buying any of what you are selling.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Absolutely love it.

It is like watching to big armies carry out attacks.

Obama/Holder VS. Sheriff JOE/Arizona

I know which side I am rooting for!!!!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

Absolutely love it.

I would love to be a little mouse in their pocket, this is like a bad novel lol, I take that back, you can't make this stuff up. everyday there is some new weird revelation about Obama or his administration.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I am correct. A scan creates a folder and a single layer. How can it possibly create manipulation to a scan?

Prove me wrong, or eat crow.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
annee, it was silly that someone even brought up the who's who in the first place, of course obama was born in hawaii, I just wanted to show the birthers that his birth is listed as being in hawaii in the who's who and that that booklet
containing the error was a fluke.

edit on 22-5-2012 by research100 because: correct spelling

edit on 22-5-2012 by research100 because: correct spelling

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugmold
reply to post by spoor

I am correct. A scan creates a folder and a single layer. How can it possibly create manipulation to a scan?

Prove me wrong, or eat crow.

Prove yourself wrong

"scanning an image, converting it to a PDF, optimizing that PDF, and then opening it up in Illustrator, does in fact create layers similar to what is seen in the birth certificate PDF. You can try it yourself at home."

Many people have shown how the supposed layers are produced in the creation af a pdf.

It is not very popular to actually quote them on ATS.

Try this link

Pay particular attention to the two updates.
edit on 22-5-2012 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane2

does in fact create layers similar to what is seen in the birth certificate PDF.

I do not have any expertise in this field, but I feel the need to ask this question:
If the White House supplied documents layers were caused by scanning, wouldn't the layers seen be 'exactly the same' instead of 'similar to'?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I don't get why this has been a huge thing for so long. It doesn't matter at ALL if he was born somewhere else, that's a pointless law.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by HolgerTheDane2

does in fact create layers similar to what is seen in the birth certificate PDF.

I do not have any expertise in this field, but I feel the need to ask this question:
If the White House supplied documents layers were caused by scanning, wouldn't the layers seen be 'exactly the same' instead of 'similar to'?

Semantics, but the short answer is : NO!

Slightly longer is that semantics dictate that "exacly the same" tells us that everything is the same - including the content and graphics, which of course is untrue if you scan a recipie for meat loaf.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi7
I don't get why this has been a huge thing for so long. It doesn't matter at ALL if he was born somewhere else, that's a pointless law.

Not if another nation has the information and we don't. It's called blackmail.
"Tell Vladimir I will have more flexibility after the election."

edit on 22-5-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Absolutely love it.

Arizona just backed down like a scared dog and apologized.
How is that working out for you?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal

Absolutely love it.

Arizona just backed down like a scared dog and apologized.
How is that working out for you?

Don't bother any birthers right now. They're all very busy refreshing their WND homepages in their unending quest for the latest goalpost location.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

I love it. You calling people birthers... when Obama started the fire... highlighted by Hilary Clinton.

Then when the documents and evidence builds to offer, at least, a suspicion or questions to be asked, they become a problem.

Remember, OBAMA can ease a lot of this mess by releasing his records for public review. And don't give me that crap about no other canidates are doing it or had to do it. You know why?

BECAUSE THEY DON'T PROTRAY THEMSELVES AS BEING FROM KENYA, or anywhere else other than the USA. So go and put blame where it belongs.

Now, as for Obama. Doom on him. He is the one risking votes. END OF STORY.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

reply to post by spinalremain

I love it. You calling people birthers... when Obama started the fire... highlighted by Hilary Clinton.

Then when the documents and evidence builds to offer, at least, a suspicion or questions to be asked, they become a problem.

Remember, OBAMA can ease a lot of this mess by releasing his records for public review. And don't give me that crap about no other canidates are doing it or had to do it. You know why?

BECAUSE THEY DON'T PROTRAY THEMSELVES AS BEING FROM KENYA, or anywhere else other than the USA. So go and put blame where it belongs.

Now, as for Obama. Doom on him. He is the one risking votes. END OF STORY.

....he released his birth certificate. Both types, long and short. And your point is?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Point being that instead of having a person not eligible to be POTUS-due to birth issues,

You (Dems) have an apparent pathological liar that has made things up his whole career to get where he is today-hence no school, tax, employment or birth records.

I guess in your (dems) minds-they have a winner! Party Time....

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Point being that instead of having a person not eligible to be POTUS-due to birth issues,

You (Dems) have an apparent pathological liar that has made things up his whole career to get where he is today-hence no school, tax, employment or birth records.

I guess in your (dems) minds-they have a winner! Party Time....

I am sorry.
Who do you have again?
Who have you had in the past?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

You know why?

Where was McCain born again?
I believe that was a big question that was never answered but I guess we are all distracted by Romney's Mexican heritage. Oh, we aren't? oh.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal

Where was McCain born again?
I believe that was a big question that was never answered but I guess we are all distracted by Romney's Mexican heritage. Oh, we aren't? oh.

Funny thing is that McCain is the one who had to PROVE his eligibility, yet:

McCain comes from a family that was overseas because of the UNITED STATES MILITARY. His father SERVED FOR this nation. McCain SERVED FOR this nation. McCain was a Prisoner of War.

OBAMA came from a COMMUNIST family that HATES the UNITED STATES. From a father with allegiance to another country.

I think it's very clear who the real American is. Yet, the only one without any doubt was the ONLY one that had to prove it and still with doubt?

You people are amazing. I'm embarrassed for you, if you are (gulp) American.

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join