It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faked Moon Landing - Amazing Documentary

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by vv3vv3vv

Also as I have said before the Americans could not have known when another nation could have sent a mission, a probe or built a telescope large enough to image the landing sites that could have been days, weeks , months or years it wouldn't matter how long after, they could not have risked that.

You tried to explain this as a reason before. You didn't explain it well then OR now. Could you elaborate or add some punctuation that would help clarify your message into something a little more coherent? I assume that English isn't your first language. Unlike half the people on here, I actually do want to learn something more so that I can weigh EVERYTHING fairly and not just my foremost opinion.

It's PERFECTLY obvious what it means!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

America COULDN'T risk faking the missions because they didn't know when another nation could send a manned mission, a probe or build a telescope that could take pictures of the landing sites. THEN if they had faked it they would be found out. It wouldn't matter how long AFTER the Apollo missions had taken place they could not have taken that risk.

English is my language everyone else seems to have understood so YOUR the problem not me!!!
Oh by the way get your eyes tested their was punctuation!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by vv3vv3vv

Hasselblad was the camera used for the moon landings, but it isn't mentioned even once by Hasselblad EVER! They should be proud that they were part of something so great, and yet no where can you see them even openly admit to their involvement.

You didn't look very hard did YOU

www.hasselblad.se...

On that page go to about Hasselblad click on link called would you believe Hasselblad in Space.

Which takes you here

www.hasselblad.se...

Pages of info, pictures and information on the Apollo Cameras!!!!

Then give it a rest!

edit on 3-6-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

America COULDN'T risk faking the missions because they didn't know when another nation could send a manned mission, a probe or build a telescope that could take pictures of the landing sites. THEN if they had faked it they would be found out. It wouldn't matter how long AFTER the Apollo missions had taken place they could not have taken that risk.

Or...

America COULDN'T risk not faking the missions; they knew no other nation could send a manned mission or a probe or build a telescope that could take pictures of the landing sites. THEN when they faked it they could not be found out. It wouldn't matter how long AFTER the Apollo missions had taken place they could not have taken that risk of failing to actually land on the Moon AT THAT TIME.

English is my language everyone else seems to have understood so YOUR the problem not me!!!
Oh by the way get your eyes tested their was punctuation!

Punctuated [what punctuation??] with with failed grammatical homonymity? lol

edit on 3-6-2012 by AlchemicalMonocular because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalMonocular

Almost any nation with enough money can send probes
even India is now doing that. One thing is for certain a probe would be better than RV

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalMonocular

America COULDN'T risk not faking the missions; they knew no other nation could send a manned mission or a probe
PMSL ooh dear me Get with the program the space program that is, my boy your forgetting russia sent a probe to the moon..
And the space is open now for other countries to send them to explore more about the moon etc,.. Must try harder
History is not your strongest point i know, but try and do some basic research...lol
One last thing the landing sites have been photographed already ..

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

even India is now doing that. One thing is for certain a probe would be better than RV

No doubt you would prefer one to the other.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalMonocular

No doubt you would prefer one to the other.

Well one thing we do KNOW sending something/someone is way more accurate than RV

edit on 4-6-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Has anyone explored the possibility that they may have not had very good photos and documentation of this, so they faked them to make them look better. I crop pictures and send them to my boss. It's not inconceivable that they went to the moon, but wanted better and more fancy pictures so they faked the pics just to look a lot better for news.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Poopooplatter
Has anyone explored the possibility that they may have not had very good photos and documentation of this, so they faked them to make them look better. I crop pictures and send them to my boss. It's not inconceivable that they went to the moon, but wanted better and more fancy pictures so they faked the pics just to look a lot better for news.

You mean like the pictures here

apollo.mem-tek.com...

The actual pictures taken and the enhanced shown in mags etc,most conspiracy sites then claim the enhanced pictures were the shots taken and say they are to good, to well focused, to well exposed.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
So the moon landings were done during the 11 yr cycle. At the peak of it? Yet those photos were so clear, without any radiation damage. Using unprotected cameras? Plus they detonated a nuke there and caused another belt, like the Van Allen belt?. Its a good documentary and Im not sure about all the info. But it does throw into doubt their claim, of NASA landing on the moon as they said.

First i want you to take a look at these above funny videos
Yah, they are funny...

But, if you take a look at this answers.yahoo.com... site, then DrAnders explains that the Apollo astronauts were able to receive some radiation, but that some of the former astronauts died of leukemia and bone cancer...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoctorMobius
If the moan landing were a hoax the Russians would have been quite vocal about it by now, instead of congratulating NASA for it.

That also make me wonder... First, not a single astronaut came forward to reveal if the Moon landings were hoaxes, and second, i think the Russians would have come forward and openly expose NASA as liars, just in case IF (and that's a big if) it shows that the Apollo missions really were fake. Another thing is that the Russians had KGB spies all over the United States, and the Russians also monitored the Apollo missions as well. Rumors also shows that the Russians tried to beat the Americans on the race to the Moon, rumors say that the Russian Cosmonauts finished their "moon training" long before the american Moon-Astronauts finished their training, rumors say that the Russians had the chance to walk on the Moon few years before the Americans, but because of conflict of interests between Soviet leaders and Soviet scientists, the Russians choose a wrong scientist to design the Russian Moon rocket, that if the Russians had chosen the right rocket scientist from the beginning, the Russians had the chance to beat the Americans to the Moon.

Another thing is that the Apollo 11 crew reportedly witnessed UFOs on the way to the Moon, and while they walked on the Moon

Apollo 11 crew on the Moon, Neil Armstrong >>God, what is that out there? What the h... is that??? But this is unbelievable!Whats there?>Whats there? Mission Control calling Apollo 11...>These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, Lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!Another incident i knew someone in quarantine with the Apollo Astronauts, he told me that the Apollo Astronauts saw craft on the Moon when they landed, and that is what he told me, and he also was afraid he said that the Astronauts were told to keep this quiet, they are not allowed to talk about it

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Here is Aldrin's unedited (unlike the video you posted) telling of the incident.

The "These babies are huge" story is so ridiculous it's not even worth talking about. "Mission Control calling Apollo 11." Right. Look through the transcripts of all of the space missions. Find a single case of anything like that being said, ever. That is not the communication protocol used. What you will find is "Apollo 11, Houston". Not "mission control", not "calling".

The rest are a nice collection of third hand stories.

edit on 6/6/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
The "These babies are huge" story is so ridiculous it's not even worth talking about.

Not ridiculous at all. You obviously don't know much about nicknames for UFO sightings in space. "Babies" is reportedly just another nickname for UFO sighting the astronauts reportedly saw in space, just like when other astronauts said "Bogey" or "Santa Claus" in other UFO sighting cases in space...

If you try check out for example the above "NASA files (Part 2)" then you might hear there is another astronaut who used the word "Bogey"...

Here is another example, www.ufocasebook.com...

"I think that Walter Schirra aboard Mercury 8 was the first of the astronauts to use the code name 'Santa Claus' to indicate the presence of flying saucers next to space capsules. However, his announcements were barely noticed by the general public.

"Mission Control calling Apollo 11." Right. Look through the transcripts of all of the space missions. Find a single case of anything like that being said, ever. That is not the communication protocol used. What you will find is "Apollo 11, Houston". Not "mission control", not "calling".

It could explain the employees at Houston Mission control were very surprised about what the astronauts said, that's why they may had act very surprised the way they did, and said "calling" by mistake, who knows... You can't disprove that...

The rest are a nice collection of third hand stories

You need to point out what third hand stories you are refering to... Are you refering to former NASA employee Donna Hare? Just because she heard about the Astronauts' UFO sighting on Lunar surface from other sources (if you listen to the rest of what Donna Hare said in that conference you might hear that she obviously heard it not from only one source, but from many other people in NASA) does not necessarily make it a science fiction story...
edit on 6-6-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

"Babies" is reportedly just another nickname for UFO sighting the astronauts reportedly saw in space, just like when other astronauts said "Bogey" or "Santa Claus" in other UFO sighting cases in space.
Reported by whom?

It could explain the employees at Houston Mission control were very surprised about what the astronauts said, that's why they may had act very surprised the way they did, and said "calling" by mistake, who knows
Please note the conversations immediately following the explosion which occurred on Apollo 13. If anything, during a crisis, the communications protocols become tighter. That "babies" conversation is a hoax perpetuated by Otto Binder: en.wikipedia.org...

You need to point out what third hand stories you are refering to
All of them: Some unnamed person supposedly told someone and that someone is telling us what that person supposedly said. No substantiation. No way to substantiate.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Reported by whom?

Haven't you figured it out yet?
Oh right, sorry, you seem to have limited knowledge about Astronauts, but i tell you what, i am a kind guy who is kind to help you a bit
, let me give you a hint, it's reported by the Internet Websites that show the nickname "Babies", just like the Internet Websites also show the other nicknames like "Bogey" and "Santa Claus", and as i already previously presented that "NASA Files, UFO Hunters (Part 2 of 5)", that TV documentary shows one of the Astronauts confirm the Internet Websites showing informations about the nickname "Bogey":

Astronaut James Lovell from Gemini 7: >>BOGEY AT 10 O'CLOCK HIGH>This is Houston. Say again Seven...>SAID WE HAVE A BOGEY AT 10 O'CLOCK HIGH>BOGEY AT 10 O'CLOCK HIGH

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Haven't you figured it out yet? Oh right, sorry, you seem to have limited knowledge about Astronauts, but i tell you what, i am a kind guy who is kind to help you a bit , let me give you a hint, it's reported by the Internet Websites that show the nickname "Babies", just like the Internet Websites also show the other nicknames like "Bogey" and "Santa Claus", and as i already previously presented that "NASA Files, UFO Hunters (Part 2 of 5)", that TV documentary shows one of the Astronauts confirm the Internet Websites showing the nickname "Bogey":

Would you care to name a specific Internet Website? By the way, the "Santa Claus" sighting was intended as a joke. Oh, and many of the astronauts called each other "Babe."

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
By the way, the "Santa Claus" sighting was intended as a joke.

So you claim the Astronauts says "Santa Claus" sighting was intented as a joke? You're wrong, "Santa Claus" is the term used by NASA Astronauts to indicate a sighting of a UFO by a space flight...

Oh, and many of the astronauts called each other "Babe."

Are you refering to the 1966 "Queen of Blood" movie, were the astronauts call each other "Baby" in that movie?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

So you claim the Astronauts says "Santa Claus" sighting was intented as a joke? You're wrong, "Santa Claus" is the term used by NASA Astronauts to indicate a sighting of a UFO by a space flight...

Prove it.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

That "babies" conversation is a hoax perpetuated by Otto Binder: en.wikipedia.org...

You don't know if it's a hoax made by Otto Binder or not... Beside, you don't know if that conversation is a hoax or not a hoax...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Prove it.

You can Google about it, and Bingo! You will see that informations shows that Astronauts used these nicknames for the UFO sightings in space...

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join