It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Does One Begin A Relationship With ET's

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nick9345

Its all about an initial physical attraction. After that, a certain level of compadability in your personalities is fundamental. Just be yourself. Maybe, throw some petunias into the air and yell "HOOVOOLOO!"

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nick9345
Hey ATS!
Im super big into Ufo/aliens or anything having to do with ETs. Iv never had a real experience with any soft of ET's before but iv always wanted to. I know some people are going to say its a bad idea but iv read countless stories about people and there abduction stories and how life chaning it was for them. So my question is, how did you get in contact with ET's and how was your experience, and what way should i approach contacting ETs. Thanks(:

If they want to contact you they will, it's not your choice.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Good Question - Its more that "they" want something done, and in your life you will do this for them. you dont know what it is - it could be something really harmless - like not going to place or driving a certain way on a certain day, it could be a thought that changes your plans. in most cases you really dont know. you just know. strange huh. - Quantum Mechanics - teaches you of this hidden spectrum, the more you know the more real it becomes until - you become in tune with the real universe, once you know what to look for you can see the big program working. E=MC2, another thing you should know about is Albert Einstiens work just prior to his death. these writings are pure genuis - this is our way of life and our reality - however, their reality has evolved.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I'd love an E.T. relationship.

If it wasn't for the probes ...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

By the time you're ready, and you feel no fear inside, when you think of them. It will happen.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

The abductee said to the alien, "Is that a probe in your pocket or ______" (insert Match Game music),

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

Every time I see a thread like this I shudder. If you only knew, you would flee in the opposite direction. There is a veil of deception over this earth and the grid is thick with trepidation. You really have no idea what your asking because if you did you would never desire this. Unless ofcourse you wanted to be a pawn for their express exploitation.

You are nothing to them but sustenance, like food.

Clearly you have no idea who, what they are, or what they are after.

edit on 17-5-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

I agree, you could never hope to understand the motivation of a true "Alien". People wish for it and dream of it but it seems to me it is more likely a case of "be careful what you wish for."

Humans seek perspective by comparison of like to like. We think we have no peers on the Earth (a relgious fallicy) and thus seek beings like ourselves outside our world to help us understand who we are. However the differences are likley to be so large as to make any comparisons meaningless and potentially destructive to our racial ego. As a race we better get a whole lot more comfortable "in our own skin" before we seek answers amongst the stars...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

And I agree with all the people that are warning against this type of action. Your right there are groups that are good. But they are not seen and they don't intervene for the most part. And if they do they do so in accordance to the will of our creator not in some self serving way, NOR does it have to be by cover of night if the beings are truly aligned with the creator of the universe! All the groups we hear about in the UFO community commence there actions by the cover of night, in secrecy! After years of research into abduction accounts the entire subject is still shrouded in darkness and mystery. That should be all you need to know right there! Any being that has to "hide" and help deceive the majority of mankind (that is totally in the dark about all this and things it's a big joke) are being deceptive! Again the visiting groups that we hear about are a part of that deception. You can try and justify action like that until the cows come home but at the end of the day deception goes hand in hand with evil and evil deeds.

You say there are goods beings out there and I and most likely others warning about playing around with the visitors so naively are not saying that there are no good beings either There certainly are good beings at work on our behalf. What I'm saying is that the beings that are truly aligned with the creator are not seen very much at all or only a glimpse or memory of holding your hand something like that I know has happened. We don't hear of much intrusion into freewill by good beings and that is why I believe we don't see them very much at all. They stay hidden for the most part because they don't break rules! The evil self serving sneaky beings are rule breakers! It's what they do and are! Another thing that gives away that you don't really understand the magnitude of what has and is taking place is thinking they come from space these beings arose with the universe .
These beings were created to help with creation and decided to play god. We are looking at ultra-dimensional beings that have basically used us and our genetic material to store there consciousness in (as one ancient text says that they saw mankind as a "fit extension). Other reptilian races are aligned with other off shoots of grey races etc. .. Sure there are many species out there now but they are all hybrids and offshoots of some of these most unnatural things. They only have so many abilities that fool us into thinking they are so advanced in yes in many ways they are very advanced, but in many ways they are not They lack the creative side that man has and so much more.. They lack are emotional side it would seem as well. Some of them seem only to communicate in a language of messages and that takes you back to the word Angel meaning messenger. So many things point to these beings being one and the same of the original fallen stock of angelic beings written about in many ancient texts not just the bible. Just about every major religion tells the same tale some in more detail than others.

Most of the groups like Greys and Reptilians and Possum People, short grey, tall grey, pleadians, insectiods, round eye grey, looking aliens and so on are all in align with each other and attempting to changed the natural order of the universe and try and squeeze there way back into the good graces of the creator by hybridizing themselves with mankind(there is some division in these groups but all are aware of intrusion upon mankind). They know the promise that the "Source" has made to mankind. I will tell you again...Don't BE DECEIVED!

So you see they are not from other planets originally at all. They are simply forcing there way into this natural realm and as I said they are playing god by creating flesh and blood beings that they can inhabit. This is all evil and self serving. I will say that there is "in-fighting" among some of the groups and it gives the appearance that there are good and bad groups but it's more like "bad" and "bad'r" the ones that don't want to house there fallen children spirits want to use you like a drug and feed or "vampire" on your emotional and or sexual energy. It's a mess and of the 6 or 7 species I've encountered they all had a connection that goes back to the creation of the universe and the rebellion you hear about in so many ancient texts.

I know these things by a lifetime of study and by DIRECT contact and by what I like to think is revelation from the good side. I know you mean well and if it was just all normal flesh and blood creatures out there then you would be right. But that's not how it is yet. This is all the remnants of evil beings with an evil purpose so BEWARE everyone of you that call upon such things for you truly TRULY know not what you invite into your fragile mortal lives!

edit on 5/18/2012 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Originally posted by seagull
The Drug Use Commentary Stops Now.

Any further such commentary will be removed, and the member may lose posting privileges.

While I haven't posted anything about drugs at all...why would you guys censor it?

Censorship is the first step towards fascism. Isn't ATS's tagline "Deny Ignorance"?

Kind of shameful to censoring people...don't you think?

No idea why they are so hard on drug use.. especially when we had a guy in another thread calling for the death of Obama by hanging (more than once) and he merely had his posts removed.

You know...between Fascistbooks antics regarding censoring posts they feel are "irrelevant" to the thread ON THE VERY DAY they start their IPO and ATS's ever-increasing tendency to arbitrarily and inconsistently censor perfectly acceptable and legal speech and expression, I just about ready to cancel all of my accounts on everything and just set up shop on diaspora.org and be done with it.

ATS is becoming about ridiculous as the mainstream media.

Quite frankly...why should anything except for perhaps your standard slurs pertaining to race, sexual orientation, or threats of violence be censored?

It's absurd. Everybody here DOES have the option of not logging in if they don't like what they hear, right? God help us should somebody mention a drug that something like 85% of people between the ages 18 and 60 have at tried at least once.

It's so "controversial".

What a joke.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
I can't speak to the mods reasoning, but if I had to guess, I'd say kids and teens use ATS, and aliens are probably a favorite subject for them to read about.

While many adults here have "experimented" I think most would agree we shouldn't encourage drug use to kids, and especially not put notions in thier heads that would lead them to think taking drugs might allow them to meet aliens.

I hope I didn't over step my bounds, but that's what came to my mind on the matter.

Hmmm...weird perspective. I've never thought of it that way.

As a father, I for one would much rather have my kids being encouraged to hallucinate rather censor.

Censorship has killed hundred and hundreds of millions of people over the course of human history and been responsible for the oppression, enslavement, and torture of BILLIONS more. I sure am glad we are focused on what's "important" though...you know...for the kids.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

You are right about the tidying up business. But I had burned out rings in my back yard. This definately lends some credence to my experience.

I mentioned this elsewhere on the forum, but we had the whole men in black business in our neighborhood also. And it had absoluetly nothing to do with me and my very well kept secret. But it did have to do with another person seeing a massive UFO right over my house! (Right over it and up close!) The UFO she saw was actually larger than my house.

My experience happened before this all came out in my neighborhood. Which lends even further credence. Perhaps the MIB were just some UFO investigators. But they certainly scared another neighbor into silence. She was a bold person that was never intimidated by squat. One day after I caught up with her while walking, she told me not to walk with her since they were watching her and it may not be safe. And she told me to peek behind us without arousing suspicion. There was a stranger in our small neighborhood sitting in a car. We all knew each other in my neighborhood. He did not belong there... Anyways, strange men siting in cars became a familiar site until one day, I boldly waved hi to one as he sat on another street that led off the one I was walking on. And he started his car, drove up to me and asked if I knew him. And I said, "yes, and you know how", then walked away fast. I never saw them ever again.

Before the MIB business happened, some strange man showed up uninvited at work. (Me and the woman who saw the UFO over my house worked together. And lived in the same neighborhood also.) He told me he wanted to talk to her about the UFO she saw. And I half kidded, "oh you mean about the aliens that have been visiting my house"? They are my friends.
The color drained from his face. Then I told him that I was only kidding. But I really wasn't. This woman would never tell me what he said to her. Nor would she ever talk about the UFO ever again. If he was just a simple UFO investigator, why did she suddenly clam up after speaking to him? She was very open about it before hand.

There is so much more to this. But I can tell you that I am also a closet psychic with very strong PK abilities in my youth and have 2 extremely rare genetic disorders. I strongly suspect the PK/psychic abilities are related to my genetic disorders. The genetic disorders do not affect the quality of my life. They just make me unique. Could this have been the lure for them to study me?

Many years later me and my daughter once had an identical dream. She looked disjointed one morning and I asked her what was wrong. She said she had a disturbing dream about aliens that night. And I said, so did I! Both of us told the tale together, while completing each others sentences! (BTW, the 2 of us never talked about aliens prior to this!) The icing on the cake was that the aliens told both of us that they left a communicator in a game in her cupboard. In case we needed to get in touch with them. The 2 of us tore her entire cupboard apart but found nothing! Either we had a psychic connection during our dream state or something else happened. But think about it, both scenarios are absolutely remarkable. Either we psychically shared the same exact dream or we were both visited together. So which one did it prove?
edit on 18-5-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

While I haven't posted anything about drugs at all...why would you guys censor it?

It's part of the terms and conditions you signed (clicked "okay") when you joined. Didn't you read the rules before clicking "I accept"? Cause it seems like you don't accept this one...

No idea why they are so hard on drug use.. especially when we had a guy in another thread calling for the death of Obama by hanging (more than once) and he merely had his posts removed.

1) It's against the terms and conditions of the site.

2) Obama being hanged is not drug use.

3) Drug posts usually are "just removed" Due to the fact that this thread was full of advice on how to get high, methinks they were extra upset...

ATS is becoming about ridiculous as the mainstream media.

ATS IS mainstream
Does no one realize this but me?

It's absurd. Everybody here DOES have the option of not logging in if they don't like what they hear, right?

Yeppers! So if you don't like their rules, don't log in! (Hard to follow your own advice?)

-TOPIC ALERT--

Anyway, 2 more pages and I still see comments regarding the aliens as being "bad guys" Or comments about how they visit on a regular basis, or visit other family members.

What, no camera?

Or are these the aliens that only appear in your head, you know like a hallucination would? If drugs are involved, um hallucination is.

Lastly, if these aliens are real. Tell them to come hook me up with some love, I am "ready for help" now. If they are bad, I am ready for death too so again tell them to come hook me up!
edit on 5/18/2012 by adigregorio because: BB Code

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I think that there are certain criteria and they take preference over some people over others, this I believe depending on the type of ET's is based on physical as well as mental and emotional properties.

I'm unsure if my experiences were anything more than sleep paralysis, but I got mine to stop before I could remember anything more than seeing a face and I believe that it might have been achieved by strongly not wanting the experience and resisting mentally. I think that they aim for 'east targets' so if you ever get the feeling that they are 'coming for you' (I know sound mad) then either go with it or resist the sensations. I get the impression that those who resist are eventually left alone in some cases, but not all.

This means that it may work doing the opposite and making it clear to the universe that you desire such contact. I have read on here a member before who said that doing this at night in their head eventually worked to initiate contact. I believe that most contacts occur at night when our brains are in that relaxed sort of state., Despite me believing that I just experienced sleep paralysis when I started working nights despite being just as or even more tired as before I never had any of these experiences after staying up all night and falling asleep in the early morning where as I had them a lot when I slept at night.

Sorry if this info is hard to judge because I have to admit I have no idea if my experiences were genuine or just alien like hallucinations from sleep paralysis, but I believe the info I've put is relevant to other abductees testimony as well.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

No pictures? This was decades ago, and before cell phone days. So nothing was handy. Besides, I am not certain I ever shared this. But they either knocked me out or I fainted moments after I hit my front porch. So I had no time to even think about getting a camera. I really don't think I fainted though, so this bothers me. There was no need to knock me out since I was happy to meet them.

I first saw them from up in my bedroom window. After a bright light shined through my window. I then ran really fast downstairs and out the front door. Saw a blinding bright light, some vague figures and a large UFO with an opening in the front, then I was out like a light. I came to inside, and talked with them. They wanted to hear everything I could tell them.

As for the experience with my daughter, that may well have been a dream. Shared by the 2 of us. So still amazing.... Or something else just hit me as I am typing. Maybe they were communicating with the 2 of us psychically?

This picture business brings up yet another event. Around 10? years ago, I was taking out the garbage, saw an extremely large slowly flying round object across the valley. It was just up above the houses and it had lights all around it. It wasn't that far away, but far enough that I couldn't make out what it was. Still have no clue either. Was it maybe a blimp? If so, why was a blimp clear out in the suburbs in the middle of the night? Anyways, I just stood there in awe watching it coast slowly until out of view. The awe just freezes you in place. You don't want to run inside to grab a camera since you don't want to miss seeing it for a second. But stupid me, why didn't I hop in a car and follow it? That was my biggest mistake. Could have removed the mystery from this.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio

It's part of the terms and conditions you signed (clicked "okay") when you joined. Didn't you read the rules before clicking "I accept"? Cause it seems like you don't accept this one...

1) It's against the terms and conditions of the site.

2) Obama being hanged is not drug use.

3) Drug posts usually are "just removed" Due to the fact that this thread was full of advice on how to get high, methinks they were extra upset...

I'm going to ignore the misattribution and simply continue on.

1. and 2.) Pretty sure calling for the death of a siting US President by hanging him in a tree trumps recreational drug use on a list of things ATS probably doesn't want on their site.. considering one is a FELONY.

3.) Still doesn't explain why this dude was banned and the other guy simply had his posts removed, considering the guy committed a felony for calling for the lynching of a united states president.

But, you know what.. you are totally right! Talking about a little drug use (which is merely against the rules of this site, and not actually against the Law) trumps racially motivated murder.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I was misunderstood!!

The camera comment was in reference to folks that have "regular visits".

A single time event, cell phone days or not, one would be ruthless to expect a photo! Mainly I wanted in on the "bad alien" talks...

I mean we don't even know if they are visiting Earth, let alone what types of personality they have.

We = EVERYONE but a "channeler"

or

We = The majority of humans

Also, before this argument starts:

We are not ready.

Just want to point out, that we still have typewriters in addition to quantum computers. Don't you think an alien would also have antique devices that we are ready for? Furthermore, our planet is in a state of NEED, not want. We need help, due to our mishandling of the atomic era...

When is someone "ready" for help? I mean, if I am dying, when can I be assured that I am "ready" for assistance? Do I need to be injured a certain amount? Lose a certain amount of blood?

(Or, is someone in need always ready for help
)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I was agreeing about the rules but when you start making accusations about people with knowledge based on your on assumptons I'l have to stop you. And I don't like the implication either.For one I don't do drugs. And two... The phenemena has a strong spiritual side. From the way your talking I'm just gonna guess you just dont know a dang thing about anything like that huh? Three... As far as a camera pshhh .. your physically taken rarely only for implants and then they try and get you back and back fast. The state your in most of the time when you are taken or realms I should say is very much like being in the astral or another dimension. When in this type of state you don't think of things like your "camera" or anything along the lines of materilism or ego driven things. Your voice comes from your chest many times. Thus confirming that we are spirit beings. Let me tell you something mr come along and act all high and mighty your entirely clueless it would seem about what we are as a species and not only that you are more or less making fun of people that do know what is going on and what we are as a species. You couldn't possibly make yourself out to be any more ill informed if you just buried your head in some sand and got your CAMERA out and snapped a picture! LOL huh.... no offense

edit on 5/18/2012 by firegoggles because: Have you ever seen the tv series called "Dollhouse" the state that the dolls are in is very much like the state abductees are kept in during abduction.

Again you error by thinking they are flesh and blood only along with antique devices? LOL They have no interest in such things. And besides technology was given alright. Some dark stuff too mainly for mind control and cloning and such though. If it's dark and evil they are into it. But antiques? ROFL I don't think so Mr.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
I was agreeing about the rules but when you start making accusations about people with knowledge based on your on assumptons I'l have to stop you. And I don't like the implication either.For one I don't do drugs.

Notice all the removed posts? Those were discussing how to use drugs...

Notice where the mod said to stop promoting drug usage? That's because folks were promoting drug usage.

If you see things while on drugs, um it's because you're on drugs...

And two... The phenemena has a strong spiritual side. From the way your talking I'm just gonna guess you just dont know a dang thing about anything like that huh?

I know tons about the "spritual side"

Especially the part where folks get upset with you if you do not have the same side...

Three... As far as a camera pshhh .. your physically taken rarely only for implants and then they try and get you back and back fast.

As I stated, no proof that you even left.

How do we know it wasn't all a hallucination. Those happen with, or without, drugs.

Let me tell you something mr come along and act all high and mighty your entirely clueless it would seem about what we are as a species and not only that you are more or less making fun of people that do know what is going on and what we are as a species.

Remember what I said about the "spiritual side" being rude to folks that don't quite sign up to their belief structure?

Feelings are nice and all, but they are all on the inside. So while it is real to you, well to the rest of us in the physical world, it is all fancy talk and dream lingo.

You mentioned implants, how come we don't even have those? I mean, ONE, just one "for sure" alien device implant...

You couldn't possibly make yourself out to be any more ill informed if you just buried your head in some sand and got your CAMERA out and snapped a picture! LOL huh.... no offense

No offense? Suuuureeee.

But don't worry, I didn't take any. Since we agree I am not spiritual, I don't beef too much when folks don't believe my words.

Have you ever seen the tv series called "Dollhouse" the state that the dolls are in is very much like the state abductees are kept in during abduction.

Why does it always have to relate to a movie...

Aliens are never original!

Like I said, I just wanted a part of the folks that seem to have "for sure" knowledge of aliens. I see now that one must be full of arrogance to get contacted!

(Not once have I said (or implied) that any other poster was not "worthy", or "less than" me.)

EDIT (To respond to an edit)

Again you error by thinking they are flesh and blood only along with antique devices? LOL They have no interest in such things. And besides technology was given alright. Some dark stuff too mainly for mind control and cloning and such though. If it's dark and evil they are into it. But antiques? ROFL I don't think so Mr.

So they just magically developed advanced technology?

Wow! I thought technology was built of advancing from older versions...

edit on 5/18/2012 by adigregorio because: Pretty sneaky sis!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Who said anyone leaves physically? Sometimes you do and sometimes you don't. The floor and many things around you turn transparent if you lucky enough to maintain consciousness. Oh and there are plenty of implants on record. Most of the time MIB swoop in and sweep it all under the carpet very nicely how ever. It's what they do. We know it's not hallucinations by the thousands of other abductees relaying the same exact information and details that are an exact match. Did you not even watch one of the videos I have posted? It would seem your cheating yourself out of being you know.. actually educated about it. Instead your thinking in the material and your buying into the main stream picture of the E.T's if any. As far as "always being related to a movie" the movie dollhouse is not about aliens at all. It's about mind control and it was just a good example of the "state of mind" you are in wen abducted. You see your spiritual side is more awake than the physical side. There is an innocence that is incredible about a human being when in this state.

Oh and as far as being rude? That's all in your head.. it's your own personal hallucinations in my OPINION.. maybe your on drugs how do I know? Or maybe it's just my grumpy prophetic nature? Hummm tough call huh? As you were... you know character attacking...good day Mr.

Ya I'm far from perfect huh? So I guess it's not all higher vibration and tree hug'n hippy time huh? So who is right someone that has actually been abucted since childhood or someone that comes along claiming it's all an hallucination? Do you even want to learn or just spew comments that waste space as has been done a million times over on these boards? If you expect to openly make comments that would imply I'm on drugs and I'm NOT then don't expect me to be gentle in my rebuke! IF you can dish it out ..

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I can't answer your "antiques" part of your comment without getting into the nature of time and how it differs for spiritual beings. So your understanding is flawed from the start and let's face it your not up for learning your hear to play forum police and insult the "crazy" abductees right? Ya....

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join