It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Does One Begin A Relationship With ET's

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hey ATS!
Im super big into Ufo/aliens or anything having to do with ETs. Iv never had a real experience with any soft of ET's before but iv always wanted to. I know some people are going to say its a bad idea but iv read countless stories about people and there abduction stories and how life chaning it was for them. So my question is, how did you get in contact with ET's and how was your experience, and what way should i approach contacting ETs. Thanks(:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Stay right where you are . They know where you live and they're coming for you

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by nick9345

I have been trying the same thing myself, no luck yet...
wonder why they dont go to those what WANT to be visited...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
A nice bouquet of flowers....

link   
Go to a quiet isolated place and just ask, you'll be surprised with what you find. It's more of a spiritual thing then you think.

link   

So my question is, how did you get in contact with ET's and how was your experience, and what way should i approach contacting ETs. Thanks(:

They used the new AT&T GoPhone with the $50 per month unlimited long distance and texting features.

+2 more 
posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

sorry, I have to disagree with your approach, I've been doing that for YEARS, havent heard a peep

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

How Does One Begin A Relationship With ET's,

I don't know, but if you achieve success in this endeavor, please remember that abstinence is the best way to prevent unwanted pregnancies.

+3 more 
posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Every time I see a thread like this I shudder. If you only knew, you would flee in the opposite direction. There is a veil of deception over this earth and the grid is thick with trepidation. You really have no idea what your asking because if you did you would never desire this. Unless ofcourse you wanted to be a pawn for their express exploitation.

You are nothing to them but sustenance, like food.

Clearly you have no idea who, what they are, or what they are after.

edit on 17-5-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
You could pay that scam artist and charlatan Steven Greer to "hook you up" with ET, Dr. Greer really loves those greenbacks! Heck, there are even people on this forum who claim to be Alien and would love to hook up with you and tell you some FANTASTIC tales of the stars. You first must be enlightened, you must elevate yourself to higher plain of existence and thought. Don't let silly old science or evidence get in the way, as long as you feel in touch with your inner star child, that's all that counts.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I don't know, but I heard something about "probing".

I don't think it sounds like much fun, though.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Before you go to sleep affirm 3 times that u want to speak with ET's and you'll dream about it....joking aside if it does work let me know what u see... Recently I have had many dreams with et's in them as well as UFOs but its difficult to discern what's really behind the experience ,(brain or outside influence)? Also I have Narcolepsy which allows me to have ridiculously vivid dreams as well as lucid dreams. unfortunately it does get worse or better depending on ur outlook, with age.

Happy dreaming

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Hrm. I guess the same way you begin a relationship with a Dolphin.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Ask Oprah winfrey

Her audience might help you

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by firsttimecaller

I like this idea. I do believe that you MUST for the sake of science video record yourself and post the results on YouTube. Just be sure to have a family member chain you to a heavy object in the house and hide the key, this way you can't hurt yourself, or the aliens.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Thanks 2 everyone who put in there 2 cents i apperiate it alot you guys have some really well thought therois. Im kinda disapointed at all the trolls on ATS though/: but i guess theres no escaping them.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LemaEcho

I will forsure do this and i will tell you what i experince tomarrow afternoon(: Thanks!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Im surprised on how so sure you are about how these ET's are nothing but heartless monster pretty much. And how we are just "Food" for them? How are you so certain, have they told you this, and you seen it first hand? I think this is more of an personal opion then anything.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join