It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Does One Begin A Relationship With ET's

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by nick9345
Hey ATS!
Im super big into Ufo/aliens or anything having to do with ETs. Iv never had a real experience with any soft of ET's before but iv always wanted to. I know some people are going to say its a bad idea but iv read countless stories about people and there abduction stories and how life chaning it was for them. So my question is, how did you get in contact with ET's and how was your experience, and what way should i approach contacting ETs. Thanks(:
This request is probably going to call for the input from many.....
Myself, I will say but one thing...If they are indeed telepathic as seems reasonable, make sure your own thoughts are rational so you don't put yourself or anyone else in harms way..Good luck

Interesting post..

edit on 18-5-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Originally posted by nick9345
Hey ATS!
Im super big into Ufo/aliens or anything having to do with ETs. Iv never had a real experience with any soft of ET's before but iv always wanted to. I know some people are going to say its a bad idea but iv read countless stories about people and there abduction stories and how life chaning it was for them. So my question is, how did you get in contact with ET's and how was your experience, and what way should i approach contacting ETs. Thanks(:

I started my relationship with ET's by just sort of going the casual route first. You know...a couple of beers with friends, grabbing a coffee mid-day, etc. It really helps to relieve tension and break the ice when there aren't any expectations right off the bat and you can just sort of have a chance to get to know one another first. My advice would be to just let the romance happen naturally.

OH!!! ONE MORE THING!!!

Even though it might start as just "hanging out with friends", don't be afraid to let your true feelings show. I often find that a passing compliment here and there about their big, beautiful eyes or how white and smooth their skin is can really help to ensure that you don't slip into that "just friends" territory.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
get on the roof of your house at night (at around 3 am) and stick your naked butt into the air.

start waving it at the night sky.

they will come.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
reply to post by Blaine91555

there's plenty of evidence of visitation you obviously aren't trying very hard or are avoiding the obvious

I would personally NEVER refer to a date as a "visitation"....kind of racist, don't you think?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by nick9345

Every time I see a thread like this I shudder. If you only knew, you would flee in the opposite direction. There is a veil of deception over this earth and the grid is thick with trepidation. You really have no idea what your asking because if you did you would never desire this. Unless ofcourse you wanted to be a pawn for their express exploitation.

You are nothing to them but sustenance, like food.

Clearly you have no idea who, what they are, or what they are after.

edit on 17-5-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

Thank you for this comment. I agree 100% People who wish this truly have no idea what they are talking about...Or they do, and if that is the case, well...I am sorry

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

I think the ones i have met they are pretty thorough in trying to keep everything clean and in order. Though there have been a few cases where things have been a bit untidy.
There are documented cases out there.

Wife Swap.
A woman woke to see a man laying beside her, she started attacking him, he finally calmed her down. she had woken up in someone else's bed. she then rang her husband at home, only to discover the woman who's bed she was, was in her bed. they were in different states, so there was a mix up in the drop off.
The proof is that the women had to get plane tickets to get back to their own homes.

Then there are the cases of people waking up wearing someone else's cloths.

And of course the case of the pubic hair.
Young adult alien females who took a late night joy ride. mind you it wasn't their fault, they were just sexually frustrated.
Hybrids have human attributes and if they aren't taught on such things. they will try and find out for themselves.

love and harmony
Whateva

edit on 18/5/12 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Anyone else notice all the drug discussions going on, without reprimand? (Guess drugs are okay, as long as it isn't the green one
)

Anyway, how to begin a relationship with ET's

Firstly, well, I would try to figure out if the ET's are really coming to Earth. I mean, folks tend to see UFO and think "Aliens!". When, if it is an alien craft, well it is an IFO...

Anyway, yeah, have to find out if the aliens are coming here. Once you figure that out, finding out their haunts shouldn't be hard at all. Now, once you know where the supposed aliens go to "hang out" while here on Earth. Well, walk up to them and say "Hai guys!"

-----

As per the poster that claims aliens are "evil". Again, could you show me the evidence that they even come to Earth? (Not saying aliens don't exist, BIG universe...but I am saying they aren't coming here.)

UFO = Unidentified
UFO Alien
IFO = Indentified
IFO =? Alien

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I would like to mention that you could be in constant contact and not even ahve a clue! There will be little signs, but you probably wouldnt even notice..

I have had "dreams" of Extraterrestrials, visions, Ive seen Zeta-beings in my mind MANY times.. I have had weird sleeping patterns out of the blue when I always have a routine.. Ive woken up from some of the deepest sleeps Ive ever had.. walked to my window to see ships flying away from where I live (I live in the countryside). I have seen over a dozen spaceships and lightships in 2011 (I havent seen any in 2012.. its not warm enough for me to stay up at night and sky gaze yet..).

I know I am in contact, but they are good at making you forget
My girl as well is in contact, but they dont always make her forget.. she is taken in other dimensions to be worked on as well. She had a direct encounter with a brown-wrinkled zeta, she barely remembers much of what happend, just that they did something with her, he even touched her side and she said it was the grossest feeling
! She has a Pleiadian guide as well, who I feel connected too

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The Drug Use Commentary Stops Now.

Any further such commentary will be removed, and the member may lose posting privileges.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

haha and people like you and Egyptia do know what your talking about ! ??

Not all extraterrestrials are out to kill and eat ya
That is society mentality.. get over it, and do yourself a big favour!

Of course their are not-so-good ETs/IDs .. but there are ALOT of good races and beings watching over the Earth and humanity. You are a surface being looking at a lonely sky.. they are in space watching over Earth, just because you dont see them, means they are not there ? huuuh
Well that is your opinion and way of life, dont speak for everyone else.

~ Love is an art
edit on 18-5-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Go take a drive to Dulce NM and go camping near the Platte. I'll bet the find you but you may never get out once you get in.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I think to begin a relationship with an ET, you should buy it a lovely potted flower and sprinkle it with Reese's Pieces.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
If even one person on this forum had the keys to unlocking the information you seek, and wanted to share, then no one on this forum that wanted contact with aliens would be without.

The true of the matter is that no one here has contact with aliens. Anyone wanting to argue that point is free to evidence your claim in any empirically determined way you like. I won't hold my breath.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

You are nothing to them but sustenance, like food. Clearly you have no idea who, what they are, or what they are after.
reply to post by Egyptia

It is you who seems only aware of one apparent ET type.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Rumplestilson

edit on 18-5-2012 by 8fl0z because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I would suggest watching the television series "Alf"

Sadly, the youth of today hardly remembers the lovable extra-terrestrial with a sense of humour.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
aliens do not exist they are a creation of the elite to imprison people in false reality and gain even more control thats been the case since the days after Noah. I'm not saying other beings do not exist I believe they do but in a different dimension and only through portals they can communicate with human beings and these portals are people's bodies.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join