It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Does One Begin A Relationship With ET's

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by muadib420

Yeah, I agree with you, and also had "bad trip" before, lol, I remeber thinking "I will never be the same again", so will stay clear of '___' and aliens, maybe I'm not "evolved" enough to handle either, and I'm cool with that.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Nothing you try will work unless you have zero credibility.

You have to establish in the public forum that you can't be trusted, and that you lie a lot about everything.
If you can establish that you also have mental problems, or a chemical dependence on drugs or alcohol, that also helps.

Once you've made it clear to the world that nothing you say about anything can be trusted, you'll go to the top of the list for ET contact.

I think it also helps if you rub pine needles, or pine cones, or just pine scented Pinesol all over yourself to activate your pine-eel gland or something.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
PROTIP: Jokes about Pinesol are never funny.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Pineal gland is not needed. I gave the OP all the information he needed on page 2. His 10 minutes are up though.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

see this is where it can ugly. one persons account of what they think or know is happening is the one and only account. everyone else is deluded and or being played.

Now ive never had black blood, and ive never encountered reptilians.
i have never sat at the council s meetings, and i have not been shown alien technology other than seeing the crafts. and i don't know what makes them work.

i don't doubt your story, but you should take in what others have happen to them without coming across superior and that you know it all.
you think you know what is happening to others. but really you don't know. the things that have happened to me are nothing like yours.
the only ugly encounter i have had or the only ugly one i remember is standing naked at a sink. but it was only ugly to me because i was naked and im shy.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Have a great imagination..

Just imagine the space people are your friends...and are here to spread love and joy...
or whatever your mentality is..maybe your part of the people who thinks the imaginary beings are here to destroy mankind.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Simple you don't......

Aliens exist, but will we see them in our life time? doubtful, the biggest problem for every unknown and known living race throughout the universe is the sheer size of it. Even if their are ET's it's doubtful we would be able to make a relationship with us.

The IQ of ET's would be much higher than our own and it would be like us making friends with a 1yr old.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Oops Double Post.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Loophole because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by nick9345

I would seriously think again. Some ETs are nice but others aren't . Don't believe me? Check out this story.
www.think-aboutit.com... . They're emotions aren't as strong as ours. Or at least they're ability to empathize.Therefore they look at us pretty much like they look at the cattle they take, as you can see from the story. I will warn you not to go all the way down to the bottom of the page if your squeamish. Those are the real pics done by the police when they got there. Not very pretty to say the least. I'm not saying that all of them are hostile, but yeah , there are some that are not very nice. And you don' t know which your getting till its too late.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

i didnt do anything.

im not religious, i dont believe in god, i have always been a little bit sensitive. i have always been the shy kid that wanted to fit and be like the cool "normal" kids,

still as an adult i dont feel liked, ive always felt that im the joke. maybe that's why when im in their company i feel what the really feel. i sense peoples attitude towards me.

This is why they chose you.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I supposed if you were birthed by an alien group than you would eventually have contact. Remember contact with aliens is not phsyical, they can contact just fine with their mind or technology or whatever you want to call it. If you look out the window and question them, willing to be a contactee they will probably come and abduct you within a week. Then you would be on board, you might see a blonde male, you might see a scary 7 ft. tall skinny insect resembling a praying mantis, and you will see that these beings you were interested in are not here to sit down and have a cup of coffee talking about themselves. The abduction program took a tremedous amount of effort and it was there for a series of missions to be completed. They might say do not fear and that you will not remember, but they will not talk to you like Betty Hill - that was a hybrid.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimithae
They're emotions aren't as strong as ours. Or at least they're ability to empathize.Therefore they look at us pretty much like they look at the cattle they take

We have to look at how advanced the mind of an ET is, the alien can know emotions more than we would ever imagine because they would get to know them through us. That was one study of the abduction program.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by muadib420

I completely agree I never said I had an alien experience while on it . The point I was making is that I dream ridiculously vivid now and during that time,and I thought that would have been the result of use as a child/ young adult. Astral/ dreaming of course. Also at that time i was having a lot of De Ja Vus and hypnogogic hallucinations or at least that's what the doctor called them .

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
think they pick certain people because i have been asking for years and not a thing seen ships fly over but have never had a contact would luv one tho

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Maybe you should buy an alien flowers, take her to a movie..ya know the usual courting stuff......then maybe if your lucky you go back to her place......oh wait....

your talking about outter space aren't you?

In that case undertsand that if they are that good at space travel, why would they need to talk to us in the first place?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bubbi316

hey at least you've seen the craft, I have YET to see one

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I'm going to take you at your word that the "experiences" you have had seem positive to you. I hope that is how it will continue for you with any future encounters.

I am concerned when I hear you were striped naked, and don't see this as a "bad thing", especially when it made you uncomfortable? How is that a "loving" experience?

I'm sticking with my gut instincts on this, I want nothing to do with them, and am quite happy they never "reached" out my way.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I have often thought of tattooing a smiley face on my butt cheeks. That way the aliens will know.......that I know.

edit on 5-17-2012 by groingrinder because: Edited to add

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Begin by toasting a few beers with them while playing a round of golf

edit on 17-5-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join