It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Does One Begin A Relationship With ET's

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by nick9345

Every time I see a thread like this I shudder. If you only knew, you would flee in the opposite direction. There is a veil of deception over this earth and the grid is thick with trepidation. You really have no idea what your asking because if you did you would never desire this. Unless ofcourse you wanted to be a pawn for their express exploitation.

You are nothing to them but sustenance, like food.

Clearly you have no idea who, what they are, or what they are after.

edit on 17-5-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

I personally have had no bad experience's with them at all. well not that i recall, but what i do, its all been pretty cool and friendly. ive seen a huge spaceship in space, ive cuddled children and fed them, ive seen and spoke with some wonderful beautiful "people" yes they may not look what mainstream call beautiful, but to me they have all been beautiful and caring.

Maybe they caused my problems with my uterus and ovaries, but i have no proof that this could or would have happened either with or without their visiting.

Actually i'm looking forward to my next visit.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Maybe they have a waiting list haha. Idk brother time will tell though.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Wow thats remarkable. What did you begin to keep intouch with these beings if i may ask?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

I have been trying the same thing myself, no luck yet...
wonder why they dont go to those what WANT to be visited...

I was wondering the same thing.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Nick, you can't. Please don't fall for all the charlatans & new age bullish. If they are around & abducting people then you have no say, they choose you. That's a real big if! I'm not trollin BTW, I'm being sincere. I just don't want you getting swindled out of your money by frauds or blowing it in fake ass new age junk thats just as bad. If they are up there & abducting people against their will then they're not your friends & you don't want to meet them!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by firsttimecaller

Sorry, I'd have to disagree. I've tried this method for years... not a peep.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I wish I could say that this was merely a personal opinion. Sadly, it's a lifetime of discovery and experiences. Even when they make it out to be positive and sweet, there is always an underlying unknown plot that in time becomes clearly apparent. Do not trust what you think you know or what 'they' make you feel.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

i didnt do anything.

im not religious, i dont believe in god, i have always been a little bit sensitive. i have always been the shy kid that wanted to fit and be like the cool "normal" kids,

still as an adult i dont feel liked, ive always felt that im the joke. maybe that's why when im in their company i feel what the really feel. i sense peoples attitude towards me.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Now I want you to listen to me carefully and do exactly as I say. Leave your house, turn left, and walk. There is a house you must find. I can not tell you what the house looks like, you will know it when you see it. If you are unable to find the house you will never be contacted again.

The door will be locked and there will appear to be no way inside, you must gain entrance. If you can not do this you will never be contacted again.

Inside there will be a phone, the new AT&T GoPhone with the $50 per month unlimited long distance and texting features. This phone will ring 5 times and 5 times only. It will not ring a 6th time, if you do not pick it up you will never be contacted again.

The person on the other line will ask a question, it will be a question you do not want to answer, you must answer it anyway. If you do not answer, if you answer wrong, or if you hesitate, the person will hang up and you will never be contacted again.

If you answer correctly you will be allowed 1 question. If you do not ask the correct question the person will hang up and you will never be contacted again.

After answering correctly you will be given a set of instructions, you will carry them out to the letter. Failure to do so means you will never be contacted again.

If you do as they ask you will leave this house, do not try to find it again, you will not be able to, and if you try anyway you will never be contacted again.

Once these conditions have been met the President of the Galactic Federation of Light will beam you to his mothership. Where you will have important work to do.

Hurry, the phone will ring in 10 minutes, if you are not there when it rings, you will never be contacted again.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Would you be willing to share what your experiences have been? I tend to see aliens as scary, I don't want to meet them actually. I am facinated with what crop circles are meant to tell us, but overall feel frightened by aliens.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by nick9345
So my question is, how did you get in contact with ET's and how was your experience, and what way should i approach contacting ETs.

Practice meditation. Use this technique as a starter www.abovetopsecret.com... Focus on curiosity, not fear. A good sense of humor and humility go a long way in bridging the gap. Continue to "project" your desire/interest to meet them. Give it time; There is a delay until contact is established on both ends (and expect high-strangeness). Wash, rinse, repeat.

My experiences have been awesome and in many ways life changing and envigorating, for both my wife and I. The sightings have been waning the past 2 years or so though. Maybe because I haven't been meditating for a while, I dunno. Other life challenges have me preoccupied lately.

I'd heed Whateva69's advice/thoughts on the matter. But no matter what you do, be respectful and not demanding.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Flux8 because: grammar and spelling gets progressively worse as the night moves on

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

I wish I could say that this was merely a personal opinion. Sadly, it's a lifetime of discovery and experiences. Even when they make it out to be positive and sweet, there is always an underlying unknown plot that in time becomes clearly apparent. Do not trust what you think you know or what 'they' make you feel.

So, then getting to know an alien is about as dangerous as getting to know a politician.
Fair enough, will take the chance. give a how to then.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
i think its a matter of different races or organisations.
like Egyptia has nothing but negative encounters, and i have only had positive. i think it goes to show that there are different groups out there.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
some people think they might be demons pretending to be aliens who knows for sure? on the safe side I try to stay away from situations I cant control. if you want diverse friendships try the oposite sex or someone from another country; because ive never heard stories of aliens wanting to be friends with anyone.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

The races that are good do not abduct you against your knowledge or will. They simply don't abduct anyone. They are not permitted and they abide by the Laws in place. However, there are many 'races' that disguise themselves as good and can translate such feelings in you and create or simulate a wonderful experience. They are highly manipulative and cloaked in such a way that you would never think they were 'evil'.

That is what I mean by not trusting your feelings in these matters. It takes a lot to discover the truth and one cannot use their feelings as a compass for what is the truth in these matters.

The experiences that they induce are meant to dislodge you from the truth. In this way you will continue on the path of misdirection.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join