It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible South Pole Abduction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hahahaha this was soo entetaining his commentary was the best!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I respectfully ask: what's the matter with you?

I posted the same exact video a while ago and it was discussed in length when it became VERY obvious that the YouTuber was saying things HE WANTED TO SEE which weren't the case.

End of discussion (and this is coming from me whose a highly conspiratorial person)

So you asked did anyone confirm this?
Like how.....? Like; did anyone go to Antarctic to make sure this dude was still there?

Please!!

lol what's the matter with me? not trying to be mean here but can you not read either?
I read your entire thread, not one thing was actually debunked. even as you stated the initial thread devolved into poking fun at the guy who made the video. as was stated in my initial post i'm looking for actual fact or data based REASONS that would make this story either true or false, it's really not that hard to comprehend. all of what has been said so far by everyone is speculation with no EVIDENCE to back it up and that EVIDENCE is what I was asking for no matter which way it leaned. what I got instead was. "it's a reflection from the moon" "it's headlights" with no kind of actual reasoning or support to back it up. hell i'm surprised "it's swamp gas" wasn't thrown in there. every time I have asked a question thus far in relation to the things that have been said they have been completely ignored. here is a list of the initial questions
1. if the moon caused it how? wouldn't the moon have to have been coming from the other way the angle of the lighting itself looks wrong for that to be the cause
2. how could a reflection of the moon be completely blinding when the light it emits is nothing more than a reflection itself
3. why you can see the comparably dim lights on the snow cat come on before it's completely illuminated to the point of not being able to see it
4. why you can see the orbs well after the snow cat is gone

then there's this as well

Originally posted by Aarcadius
reply to post by Human_Alien

I'm sorry mate but who exactly "proved" this?
the cabin lights up with yellow light i saw no headlights at all. then I'm to believe that a square harvester which has flat vertical glass reflects the moon at an upward angle?

now, I do understand perfectly well that the video is in intervals, correct me if i'm wrong here but every time he made a click 10 minutes went by. who sits there for 40 minutes idling with massive headlights on if that's what they were? also something I didn't notice until watching the video again to make sure I wasn't seeing things, at the beginning there are actually no tracks, the tracks don't even show up until the 2nd snow cat does about 1:24 into the video. lastly not once did I ask if someone has confirmed this. what I did ask about was in relation to the title of this thread which was intentionally worded the way it was as was my initial post to keep things completely objective which is a point you have missed obviously
edit on 17-5-2012 by AzraelBane because: botched quote

edit on 17-5-2012 by AzraelBane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Human_alien... i do apologize mate.

As for the rest of you... =D i wont say it cus of the terms of the forums.

Whats the point of even trying to add anything to this forum? please go back 1 page to where you can see all the topics and click anyone at random...

ANYTHING you click is ok. now read it and scroll down to the first 3 replys... you'll see 1 thing... the OP being shut down...Why post anything if you are posting it to halfwits who would rather prove you wrong then help look for something real?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

Thank you Aarcadius, i'm glad at least there is one person who gets it. you are credit to this forum keep up the good work

as for everyone else
I didn't think that asking people for evidence to back up what they are saying would be met with such a closed minded approach. whats really funny is I saw a chemtrails thread on the main page last night, a friend of mine was asking me about them earlier on, and look who the OP is
www.abovetopsecret.com...
he's doing literally the same thing I am being bashed for here, talk about the pot and the kettle eh?

am I mistaken or is the motto here "Deny Ignorance"?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzraelBane

1. if the moon caused it how? wouldn't the moon have to have been coming from the other way the angle of the lighting itself looks wrong for that to be the cause
2. how could a reflection of the moon be completely blinding when the light it emits is nothing more than a reflection itself
3. why you can see the comparably dim lights on the snow cat come on before it's completely illuminated to the point of not being able to see it

1) Moon didn't cause it because NOTHING HAPPENED!!!

2) It wasnt the Moon it was headlights!

As for support for headlights they were to bright for the camera thats why they are over exposed anyone with some common sense and some knowledge of photography can see that !

3) You see an interior light going on!

4) What orbs?

As for the headlights being on for 40 mins do YOU know what he was out there to do, I will answer for you NO!

As for the tracks you may not see them because of the lighting ?

Its just another WACKJOB from youtube finding a video and making 2+2 = 5 SO he live out his fantasies!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AzraelBane

As far as someone staying idle for 40 minutes?....we have no idea what his job is or where he was. Just because the machine is there doesn't mean he was in it. And even if he was still inside it...so what? Perhaps it was his lunch break.

Having worked at ski resorts for many years, once you turn on a Cat it usually stays on until it's back in the pole shed. Workers do appreciate getting back into their WARM chambers after being exposed to the cold elements ya know?
So....not sure what your point is.

But okay, let me pose this then. What do YOU think happened?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

so far by everyone is speculation with no EVIDENCE to back it up and that EVIDENCE is what I was asking for

But my friend, the burden of proof is on you because you're the one going against popular opinion.

If we went around in life, asking what you're asking then, we'd be questioning and asking for proof over every single thing. Sometimes we just have to rely on logic.

But here goes:
Prove to me you were in your bed last night and actually slept!
Then prove to me you dreamed.

I mean, come on already. I think you got suckered into the narrators comical voice-over because if you were watching this in real time, I doubt you would've thought twice about anything.

The Moon rose and the Cat left.
It's really nothing more complicated than that except.....if you want it to be.

And who knows...maybe there was an orb or two. Orbs are almost the norm now. Nothing we can do about them anyway because no one seems to know what they are.
But I assure you....that dude was not abducted.
Trust me. I have my sources

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

1) Moon didn't cause it because NOTHING HAPPENED!!!

2) It wasnt the Moon it was headlights!

As for support for headlights they were to bright for the camera thats why they are over exposed anyone with some common sense and some knowledge of photography can see that !

3) You see an interior light going on!

4) What orbs?

As for the headlights being on for 40 mins do YOU know what he was out there to do, I will answer for you NO!

As for the tracks you may not see them because of the lighting ?

Its just another WACKJOB from youtube finding a video and making 2+2 = 5 SO he live out his fantasies!

actually I happen to know exactly what they are out there doing due to a nice little thing called research but since you seem keen on answering for me as I am apparently incapable of doing so myself why bother replying. thanks again for more speculation with no backup

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
i'm doing considerably more digging at this point into moon as viewed from the location in the video,the camera systems,as well as the type of sno-cat used so I can find the specs on it, give me a bit as i'm currently doing about 6 other things as well and I'll have all the answers for this so it can be confirmed or denied once and for all.

just a side note here I have no personal opinion on what happened in this video, that's why I brought it here hoping for evidence. not popular opinion. I personally have made no claims as to what happened so the burden of proof lies elsewhere. I just refuse to accept explanation without evidence. you should know as well as I that the majority of people cannot be taken at their word

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Update: Still no word from either Tucker, the maker of the sno cat, or the OP for the video as soon as I get a reply ill C&P it here

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Update: Still no word from either Tucker, the maker of the sno cat, or the OP for the video as soon as I get a reply ill C&P it here

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

sadly a week has passed and still no contact from either of them, I figured I would have at least heard from the guy who made the video by now

top topics

<< 1   >>

join