It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible South Pole Abduction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Greetings, welcome to my first thread here m/ (>.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AzraelBane

already posted and afaik debunked. Videos frames are every 10 minutes, what you can see are actually lights from what he was driving

This is what i read about it
edit on 16-5-2012 by Bers81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bers81

where is it posted? I searched for it before I posted this, maybe I didn't look hard enough O_o
edit on 16-5-2012 by AzraelBane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Oh dear......
Am having horrible flashbacks from a real bad ATS trip because either I posted this or was very active in the thread but......this turned out to be quite dumb.

The video is in segments. Intervals of time. And in between the 'intervals' is missing footage.

It looks like a Snow-Cat (machinery)
He's parked with his . lights turned on.
The Moon rises.
Reflects off the windshield and bounces and blends in the the . lights
He pulls away.

The End.

Oh wait..this was mine. It ended up in the Joke section because I was laughing and mocking it so much throughout the pages because of the YouTubers comments. He sounded so lit up that it was hysterical.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

wow... no clue what to make of this...

Is the grey spot left behind a wet patch? could of been a fuel leak and he sparked up a smoke..
because it really does look like he ignited the thing lol...the "orb" is the shock wave generated by the explosion like a wave pushed by the mushroom cloud we all know n love. the size fits the size of the vehicle so thats probably your best bet. if not an explosion i personally have no clue haha xD

as for where he goes later on 0o no clue, there should be a burnt up harvester there...

i'm going to say that this story is missing a few photos. and will look back to see what our fellow ATS members think.
edit on 16-5-2012 by Aarcadius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Check the thread here

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzraelBane
reply to post by Bers81

where is it posted? I searched for it before I posted this, maybe I didn't look hard enough O_o
edit on 16-5-2012 by AzraelBane because: (no reason given)

Check the Joke or Hoax section. I forget where they dumped it but it was mine. But it really is funny because if you listen to the YouTuber describing what he THINKS is happening...it's hilarious.
[[[BAM, BAM, BAM BAM....and he's gone ]]]].
Funny stuff.
edit on 16-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

well that explains why I couldn't find it lol , who actually would think he was attacked by the moon, what im more interested in is the object that is seen at left after the moon passes over., also given the angle of the light and how bright it is I highly doubt it was the moon. look at the path it was taking, in order to light up the snow cat from that direction wouldn't it have to have been coming from the direction of the camera?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I'm sorry mate but who exactly "proved" this?
the cabin lights up with yellow light i saw no .lights at all. then I'm to believe that a square harvester which has flat vertical glass reflects the moon at an upward angle?

i don't know i could be wrong about everything i said... But laughing at another persons thread even if its the same as your own is plain rude.
and as a senior member and a respected one you should be alot more respectful.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

Did you read the whole thread?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Epic fail on yer first post....
Good Luck on the next.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeRoy1968

Epic fail on yer first post....
Good Luck on the next.

thank you for you meaningful contribution
, however the questions I have still haven't been answered even by the other thread which I am still going through reading, to summarize what doesn't add up to me is

1.the direction of the lighting
2.the difference in the lights coming from the vehicle vs when it is completely illuminated
3. the lack of new tracks after it disappears
4. the lights in the air remaining well after the snow cat is gone

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

2.the difference in the lights coming from the vehicle vs when it is completely illuminated

1. which light are you referring to mate?
2.yes that could be the moons white light illuminating it but doesn't sit right with me either..
3.lack of tracks is simple. The snow would of filled the tracks within no time.
4.the moon doesn't disappear mate xD or if your referring to the 2 lights in the sky 0o then i haven't really given them much thought.

As for have i read the other thread. No i haven't and don't plan to, i added my thoughts and opinions into this thread not asked the question. Although i did ask who proved it, but if your response is did i read the whole thread then your as as helpful as a hole in a bucket.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius

1. which light are you referring to mate?
2.yes that could be the moons white light illuminating it but doesn't sit right with me either..
3.lack of tracks is simple. The snow would of filled the tracks within no time.
4.the moon doesn't disappear mate xD or if your referring to the 2 lights in the sky 0o then i haven't really given them much thought.

As for have i read the other thread. No i haven't and don't plan to, i added my thoughts and opinions into this thread not asked the question. Although i did ask who proved it, but if your response is did i read the whole thread then your as as helpful as a hole in a bucket.

the lighting I was referring to was the huge illumination that comes over the snow cat, not the moon that passes by. I definitely agree with you on that,I have never seen the moon produce a reflected light so bright you cant see past it as it's light is a reflection of the sun how could it be as bright or brighter than it's light source? the other lights I was referring to were the two left in the air after the snowcat vanishes. and the tracks that are there were the ones from when he drove up you can see them disappear as the video goes on. however as far as I saw there were no other tracks made after the disappearance

I didn't know you were asking me who proved it I thought that was directed at human alien? O_o

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
HUMAN ALIEN has already beat you to this one, my friend.
Thanks for playing...and please try again.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius
reply to post by Human_Alien

I'm sorry mate but who exactly "proved" this?
the cabin lights up with yellow light i saw no .lights at all. then I'm to believe that a square harvester which has flat vertical glass reflects the moon at an upward angle?

i don't know i could be wrong about everything i said... But laughing at another persons thread even if its the same as your own is plain rude.
and as a senior member and a respected one you should be alot more respectful.

We're laughing at the YouTuber. Hell, he's even starts laughing when he says "he's lighting up a smoke" (or something like that)

Lighten up my friend.

Aliens exists. Therefore, UFOs exists. Alien abductions absolutely exist (been there. done that)
however....this video is misinterpreted by some stoned out Cheech type dude who was reading way too much into it and having a laugh himself at this own absurdity.

It's nothing. Honest!

Have another look only this time, turn off the sound. And watch the clock. It's in 10-minute segments. Also, look at the freshly laid-tracks he makes on his way out (that is not shown).

It really becomes quite obvious that it is not happening at all the way this stoner suggests.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

wow does no one read anymore? if you'd take a quick look he's already posted that in here looks like he beat you to it as well. why is it that only 1 person thus far has done what my initial post asked? is it that hard guys c'mon really. also just read through all six pages of the other thread not one thing was legitimately debunked.

so yeah....i'm gonna need you to just...go a. and...stay on topic

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

wow does no one read anymore? if you'd take a quick look he's already posted that in here looks like he beat you to it as well. why is it that only 1 person thus far has done what my initial post asked? is it that hard guys c'mon really. also just read through all six pages of the other thread not one thing was legitimately debunked.

It's time lapse, its the moon, its .lights and thats it, people on here become to obsessed with what they want/hope to see that they DON'T see what really is there!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

It's time lapse, its the moon, its .lights and thats it, people on here become to obsessed with what they want/hope to see that they DON'T see what really is there!

please see the questions I posted above and give that another shot, please take note as well of my initial post and the title. does it say anything about confirmed? or this is exactly what it is? didn't think so
on with the show

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

please see the questions I posted above and give that another shot, please take note as well of my initial post and the title. does it say anything about confirmed? or this is exactly what it is? didn't think so
on with the show

I respectfully ask: what's the matter with you?

I posted the same exact video a while ago and it was discussed in length when it became VERY obvious that the YouTuber was saying things HE WANTED TO SEE which weren't the case.

End of discussion (and this is coming from me whose a highly conspiratorial person)

So you asked did anyone confirm this?
Like how.....? Like; did anyone go to Antarctic to make sure this dude was still there?

Please!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join