It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can astral travelers do this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I hear much of astro travelling on this forum. Looking to see if its imagination or reality.

While travelling, can one, for example, see a beer can on the side of the road two blocks from your house, then wake up, go outside and find it there? Can they see a friend in bed reading a book and then call them to find that it is true?

Bandit: edited the title to "astral"

[edit on 11-10-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
They have to be in the real time zone to do that. That's a level that's very close to the physical level. But most of the time it's still slightly different, because sometimes you see things that exist in the real time zone, but not in the physical world.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
So can you go anywhere? Can you get lost? If you would get lost what would happen to you, would you simply get freaked out and instantly return to your body? I always thought it would be fun to actually do it but every time I lay or sit down to try after about fifteen min or so I feel all tinggly and weird but after feeling that way for forty five min nothing happens I've only been trying for about a week or two. I just think the sensation I feel remind me of feeling nervous so I wonder if I am psyching myself out in hopes that I do it.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistyrain316
If you would get lost what would happen to you, would you simply get freaked out and instantly return to your body?

Exactly...

And try this also:

www.saltcube.com:10040...

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   

If you would get lost what would happen to you, would you simply get freaked out and instantly return to your body?

That's what the silver cord is for....

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
OK, so there doesn't seem to be many answers to this...

How about this - if there is a difference in time, then let me try this question:

If you AP to a new town that you have never been to and find a small mountain, can you then see that mountain in real life?

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   

If you AP to a new town that you have never been to and find a small mountain, can you then see that mountain in real life?

If it was true AP, then yes, you should. May even be responsible for episodes of "deja vus" where you feel like you've been to a place before, but never have....(i.e. perhaps you travelled there astrally, when you thought you were just dreaming...)

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Does anyone have a TRUE story of seeing something while APing and seeing it for real later? I am still finding this may be an imagination ride.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Well I could've sent you to the astral pulse message board, but it's defunct right now and they're looking for a new server. I read examples there.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This is the thing that has really annoyed me as well. I think what you mean is better to be classed as remote viewing and not astral projection as even though you are in the astral body you can be also in it in lucid dreams where you do not view the "real" world.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Can anyone recommend any good publications on this subject?

I dabbled a little, with little success. However, when I was reading about lucid dreams I definitely had success to some degree, damn my limited attention span.

godservant HE IS....???

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Does anyone have a TRUE story of seeing something while APing and seeing it for real later? I am still finding this may be an imagination ride.

I DO.. since about maybe freshman year of high school I would say I have been having these reoccuring dreams. I have like a whole nother life . I have this usual hotel and airport I go to, usual concert venue, I am always travelling to either FLORIDA or FRANCE when I do travel in the dreams. also there is always this one house. well last year I was on the bus going home for the 1st time from college and I like to sit by the window and i was looking out and there was THE HOUSE. i have never seen it before only in the dreams. i have never knocked on the door or anything though i am scared. but i have the visual of what its like inside i know how it is inside from the dream. also this one specific room im always in i can see it from the outside of the house. every now and then i drive by it atnight on my break at work (i work the graveyards shift) and always ALWAYS the specific room has a light turned on no one is in there though,and i get this weird feeling of like being drawn to it. i KNOW i have been inside its so weird. but yeah thats my true story. I don't know if you can considerthe dreams bein AP or not though

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Excellant books on OOBE (out of body Experiance) written by Robert Monroe......I suggest FAR JOURNEYS.........followed by ULTIMATE JOURNEYS............seriously great reading! Request these books from your local liberary today

top topics

join