It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FUKUSHIMA Fallout Coverup, Experts: US MILLIONS More will Die - World Depopulation under way!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Perhaps "ghetto" was a poor choice of words.

As a foreigner, I know that I sometimes put a foot wrong when it comes to proper wording of things. What I mean is, if Japan is to continue as a "gold mine" it needs to get "Shaft", or a Richard Rowntree equivalent, i.e., the President.

There.

edit on 25-5-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
On the other hand, maybe a group of hip entertainers, with urban, even ghetto, backrounds, could visit Tokyo and charm the Japanese people and their leaders.

They could feature classic sounds of the seventies like "Out There" (meaning Japan) by Willie Hutch. This group could be led by the rare and exotic and gorgeous Pam Grier, in persona as Foxy Brown, who could implore in the most compelling and irresistable way that the Japanese Prime Minister acceed to everyone's demands and admit the task force immediately, . . . for the sake of hipsters everywhere in the northern hemisphere.

The Japanese people would understand and realize that the Prime Minister has not lost face. On the contrary, he has increased face as a result of helping to reduce tensions in the hoods of America by a simple gesture, one that also benefits the Japanese people and reinforces their hipness.

The nuances of nuclear politics are very delicate and of great import and no place for amateurs to meddle.

Here is some soothing music.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
If its not out there already thought I would post this as it seems to have good info on protecting yourself.

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Despite a couple of clownish posts, I am continuing to think seriously about the "face" problem and its importance for the world's, not just Japan's Fukushima crisis.

I think there are individuals in at least one government, perhaps more than one government, who are still toying with the idea of WW3.

This could be an opportunity for Japan to do an immense favor for the world, to convene an international taskforce, from the world's leading and even the runner up nuclear powers, and bring them together to work on solving the immense problem of bringing the ruined reactors and containment pools at Fukushima under control, using all their resources and focusing their attention on the perils of a major nuclear contamination.

Maybe fate is giving these powers an opportunity of sober second thought about the blandishments of a quick first strike of the sort argued for by today's nuclear playboys.

Japan, this is your opportunity to help the world instruct itself. Please do so.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Wow she looks just like my ex -- and I don't mean the face. haha.

O.K. on the face issue -- so basically keep in mind that there's a list of some 25,000 people in the U.S. ready to go underground to live in the cities where the real FEMA government is located, etc. I.E. Dick Cheney already went underground and he was the martial law concentration camp planner....

So unfortunately there are "national sacrifice areas" already in the U.s. with "deep time" monuments to last a million years after the radiation is gone.

This stuff is all planned out already. We're all gonna get fried -- it's just a matter of how long all these fuel rods take to break down. Is U.S. still being pummelled by Fukushima radiation? yes

According to a report made public Wednesday by the federal Nuclear Regulatory Commission, GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy said that it had discovered extensive cracking and "material distortion" and that it likely would recommend that the boiling water reactor plants using its Marathon control rod blades replace them more frequently than they had been told to previously. "The design life, if not revised, could result in significant control blade cracking and could, if not corrected, create a substantial safety hazard and is considered a reportable condition," the company said in its report. Both David Lochbaum of the Union of Concerned Scientists and Arnold Gundersen, a former nuclear industry engineer who now frequently consults with groups critical of the industry, said the faulty blades could make affected control rods inoperable. "It could either slow down or stop the control rod from inserting" when plant operators were trying to reduce power or shut a plant down, Lochbaum said. Gundersen said control rods "are like the brakes on a nuclear reactor."”

Yeah nuclear is really "controlled" by the military which means they could care less about civilians and are really insane. Sorry for anyone in the military but there you go.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
You couldn't slap these people upside the head long enough or hard enough.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This is what long term exposure to background radiation does to you: it addles your brains

Either that or you're still suffering the effects of Hiroshima and Nakasaki? The radiation from which would have spread within days across the whole USA ...... And then there were all the detonations in the USA itself.

If there anyone in America who doesn't glow green??????

(Seriously, ignorant paranoia isn't something to be proud of)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

(Seriously, ignorant paranoia isn't something to be proud of)

Not in the United States. Ignorant paranoia is a way of life.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

I was arrested protesting against Project ELF in Wisconsin -- a military one way communication system for Trident nuclear submarines with nuclear missiles on them. In other words the only use of Project ELF was for first strike capability.

Obviously the elite are insane and plan to live underground in the FEMA cities -- hence Dick Cheney going underground after 9/11 and Dick Cheney planning the FEMA detention camps and then the "national sacrifice areas" in the U.S. with the "deep time" monuments lasting over a million years.

The New Age Freemasonic community has been deep programming humanity to think nuclear radiation is spiritual evolution via the Theosophist-UN connection as Dr. Helen Caldicott reveals -- the WHO promotes nuclear technology.

I exposed this as the Actual Matrix Plan -- where the surface of Earth is like the ectoderm of an egg that the underground elite feed off to make the new Matrix post-apocalypse techno-spiritual Freemasonic realm

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

This is a great expose vid on nuclear power.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It is certainly not a great time to be Japanese. The Japanese culture which is so wonderful in so many ways has been turned on end so the knife-blade of enforced conformity and subjugation has been aimed directly at the collective Japanese throat.

While some may say that things are BETTER than they appear for the Japanese, the birthrate tells us otherwise. What content people refuses to have children? Some 50 percent of young Japanese males supposedly don't have girlfriends, let alone plans to get married.

This is not normal male behavior but can be associated with extreme depression. Now add Fukushima into the mix.

The Japanese government – as corrupt as any on the planet – has been lying regularly about Fukushima. The dangers – and fallout – are far worse than previously revealed.

Between the repression of Japanese civil society and the ongoing threat of national radiation poisoning, it's not a good time to be a member of this wonderful, civilized and hard-working race.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I'm not doutbting Fukishima is a very potent disaster on our hands, I'm not doubting the elites want our population dwindled down to controllable numbers....What I'am doubting is this disaster killing the Nothern Hemisphere entirely, when we see our elites flee in the cover of darkness....and not from some large scale revolution, or from some disasteous economic conditions ( parasites have killed their host) we should be concerned. I can almost gaurantee that the under reporting of Fukishima means its effecting us, but not to full scale appocalyptic portions......I often wondered if nuclear power plants were just that plants, designed to malfunction after so many years, kind or self detenate, but I'm just throwing that out there.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I want to suggest you guys this blog from a japanese blogger that is monitoring fukushima situation every day:

fukushima-diary.com...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Japanese report,its more dire than you can imagine.Hit the CC button for subtitles.The decommissioning nuclear engineer confesses

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
lies and lies.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by BiggerPicture

fukushima is a psyops
you think folks in japan don't give an f about their kids, and would rather save face?
wouldn't their kids dying be an even greater loss of face.
you think china, korea, etc wouldn't be up in arms about this?

Overcoming the Japan Radiation Propaganda 'Tsunami' Is An Uphill Battle educate-yourself.org... educate-yourself.org...

I posted many articles from March 12, 2011 onwards, and did many radio shows in 2011, that addressed the subject of the Fukushima radiation scare psyops. The Illuminated Ones want to create fear about nuclear energy and get the public to demand the shutdown of nuclear plants and replace them with natural gas power plants using a new German Turbine design (you see why Merkle in Germany banned nuclear plants and will phase out all current nuke plants). You notice how this campaign dovetails with the fracking natural gas activity here in America and the development of a natural gas pipe lines from Russia into Turkey, Afghanistan, etc. There was no meltdown in Fukushima. See the articles I posted in March 2011. The whole scenario was staged. The first comment posted at the end of the Sircus promo piece talls the story.
The US Senator (name escapes me now, probably because I have a hard time remembering names of Bozos) who just recently visited and was filmed at ground zero at good ole'"Fuki" telling everyone afterward how "devasting" the situation was, wore no protective clothing- neither did his entourage- so why weren't they all fried to a crisp if it is as bad as they report?-
but God forbid if they possibly picked up the Stuxnet virus and are now carriers... :-)

educate-yourself.org...

The helicopter photograph of the zirconium alloy uranium fuel rod storage racks show no fuel rods. The racks are empty. The racks and the crane on top of the racks is not burnt or melted. If the rods had remained in the nuclear core without coolant there would have been a meltdown and there would have been a plume of steam and smoke as the uranium melted through the bottom of the containment building into the water table below. The plume of steam and smoke would have been the most photographed event ever. If the fuel rods were in the racks when the bomb went off they would have been molten pile of sticks when the water level was allowed to drop.

There is no plume of steam and smoke.There were no fuel rods in the core. There were no old fuel rods in storage in the building.

All the experts probably knew there was no uranium in the building as soon as the photograph was released. They are part of the psy-op. Jeff Rense is part of the psy-op. Stephen Lendman is part of the psy-op.
Somebody with the Tokyo Power company or the Japanese government ordered the pulling of the fuel rods possibly in 2010 when the Bonin Islands 1200 kilometres south of Tokyo were hit with clusters of manmade earthquakes. They may have discovered the nukes hidden in the containment buildings and not wanting to trigger them left them where they were and pulled the fuel rods.

The planners of the attack on Japan are furious. They have continued the artificial earthquakes.

This Stephen Lendman article says Japan planned the meltdown in order to poison America. This is a classic example of the bully saying the victim faked his black-eye.

Fukushima: Did the Dimona Dozen Murder the Fukushima 50?
Fukushima may in fact have been caused by an act of war under the cover of an environmental disaster
educate-yourself.org...

Jim Stone: The 'Groundbreaking' Fukushima Whistleblower is Now "The Fugitive," Running for His Life educate-yourself.org...

educate-yourself.org...

educate-yourself.org...

radiation detected within the US is more probably from local leaking reactors
and lets not forget all the DU being dumped worldwide

From Hiroshima to Iraq, 61 years of uranium wars A suicidal, genocidal, omnicidal course
www.globalresearch.ca...

i guess you feel like a moron now eh.

and also i suppose it can be said that the people in this thread exposing the truth last year, were spot on.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join