It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FUKUSHIMA Fallout Coverup, Experts: US MILLIONS More will Die - World Depopulation under way!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
"Fukushima by orders of magnitude, MANY times worse than Chernoble"

"I never in my life did I think that 6 nuclear reactors would be at risk ... Japan built them on an EARTHQUAKE FAULT".

fear-mongering or not - even from officials willing to speak up, experts, its still that GRIMM..

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
... and they will continue to lie.

"You never want a serious crisis to go to waste." - Sincerely, Rahm Emanuel, cc every other member of the elite.

Do and believe the opposite of whatever the box of lies (tv) says!

edit on 15-5-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Sometimes they are hoping for the exact opposite...

Just DO what YOU think.

Don't listen to TV, Don't listen to me, Don't listen to conspiracy, Don't LISTEN.

DO, ACT...

I know "we" have little power to fix this, but always act, and never follow.

Maybe some of us will have non irradiated children, and they need to know that they will be the only ones looking out for them, and their future. I'm willing to give up on my future, but eff with my future's future, and I get Angry!

Fukushima seems on purpose, and it is SO much worse than anyone ever admits. Fukushima if nothing else, has made me religious...

I Pray for Humanity.
I Pray for the Japanese people.
I Pray for my future kids.

This IS BAD.

I go back and forth with michiu kako (sp?)
On the one hand he is exciting, and a brilliant mind to listen to.
On the other hand he seems like a NWO shill.

Videos like the last one in the OP make me think he is the Former, and that he is just a geeky scientist who does not understand the importance of biological vehicles before robots, and one world government. I guess I think he is genuine, but naive when it comes to freedom, free will, and souls...

I love listening to him anyway.
I find him to be pretty truthful, and this video is bleak.
he says and I quote... "We are hanging by our fingernails, yea it's stable now, but it's not in cold shutdown, we could have anything happen and it's worse than it ever was, we are hanging by our fingernails."
(paraphrased michio kaku... )
AND
"this could be the World Record holder for worst industrial accident in world history."
Michio Kaku paraphrased again.

When do I get to wake up from this dream?
Oh..
Right..
This is reality.
effing efffity ef !!!!

~Dusty
edit on 5/15/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Time to move, Whos Coming?

What else is there to do? wait? Are You going to wait? If so, for what please?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWarrior11

I'll come.

Where we headed?

Brazil? Argentina?

You have extra cash for me and my girl?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Wow...Helen (first video) is spot on, explains EVERYTHING in a way you can understand.

Insane.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad[/]

Exactly. Perfect storm. People can't pick up and move. We are stuck here. I am stuck here.

We are all out of time.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by LightWarrior11

I'll come.

Where we headed?

Brazil? Argentina?

I WISH! Hopefully chaos insures and we don't have to pay big bucks..ya know..like BUS/WALK/BIKE there.. lol Lets go! And Find a new land to make peace! Or whatever..

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Takes 40 days to get there if you walk, lol.....constantly...

Honest

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Whether we are on our way to extinction or not, it was our own fault and now we're taking responsibility through punishment as a species. I fear death greatly, but if there is going to be a tragedy, there's nothing much I as an individual can do about it. I feel relatively safe on the east coast, but not entirely. We're all put under tons of radiation every day but nothing of this calibur.. Mutated plants and animals, unhealthy babies.
I weep for the future. More and more every day I feel affirmed in my decision not to have any children because I do not want to thrust one into this kind of existance and the terrors that this world has to offer. It might seem unfair that I'm not granting a being the right to life, but I'm merely trying to protect them.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
it seems time to change planet or not

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

fukushima is a psyops
you think folks in japan don't give an f about their kids, and would rather save face?
wouldn't their kids dying be an even greater loss of face.
you think china, korea, etc wouldn't be up in arms about this?

Overcoming the Japan Radiation Propaganda 'Tsunami' Is An Uphill Battle educate-yourself.org... educate-yourself.org...

I posted many articles from March 12, 2011 onwards, and did many radio shows in 2011, that addressed the subject of the Fukushima radiation scare psyops. The Illuminated Ones want to create fear about nuclear energy and get the public to demand the shutdown of nuclear plants and replace them with natural gas power plants using a new German Turbine design (you see why Merkle in Germany banned nuclear plants and will phase out all current nuke plants). You notice how this campaign dovetails with the fracking natural gas activity here in America and the development of a natural gas pipe lines from Russia into Turkey, Afghanistan, etc. There was no meltdown in Fukushima. See the articles I posted in March 2011. The whole scenario was staged. The first comment posted at the end of the Sircus promo piece talls the story.
The US Senator (name escapes me now, probably because I have a hard time remembering names of Bozos) who just recently visited and was filmed at ground zero at good ole'"Fuki" telling everyone afterward how "devasting" the situation was, wore no protective clothing- neither did his entourage- so why weren't they all fried to a crisp if it is as bad as they report?-
but God forbid if they possibly picked up the Stuxnet virus and are now carriers... :-)

educate-yourself.org...

The helicopter photograph of the zirconium alloy uranium fuel rod storage racks show no fuel rods. The racks are empty. The racks and the crane on top of the racks is not burnt or melted. If the rods had remained in the nuclear core without coolant there would have been a meltdown and there would have been a plume of steam and smoke as the uranium melted through the bottom of the containment building into the water table below. The plume of steam and smoke would have been the most photographed event ever. If the fuel rods were in the racks when the bomb went off they would have been molten pile of sticks when the water level was allowed to drop.

There is no plume of steam and smoke.There were no fuel rods in the core. There were no old fuel rods in storage in the building.

All the experts probably knew there was no uranium in the building as soon as the photograph was released. They are part of the psy-op. Jeff Rense is part of the psy-op. Stephen Lendman is part of the psy-op.
Somebody with the Tokyo Power company or the Japanese government ordered the pulling of the fuel rods possibly in 2010 when the Bonin Islands 1200 kilometres south of Tokyo were hit with clusters of manmade earthquakes. They may have discovered the nukes hidden in the containment buildings and not wanting to trigger them left them where they were and pulled the fuel rods.

The planners of the attack on Japan are furious. They have continued the artificial earthquakes.

This Stephen Lendman article says Japan planned the meltdown in order to poison America. This is a classic example of the bully saying the victim faked his black-eye.

Fukushima: Did the Dimona Dozen Murder the Fukushima 50?
Fukushima may in fact have been caused by an act of war under the cover of an environmental disaster
educate-yourself.org...

Jim Stone: The 'Groundbreaking' Fukushima Whistleblower is Now "The Fugitive," Running for His Life educate-yourself.org...

educate-yourself.org...

educate-yourself.org...

radiation detected within the US is more probably from local leaking reactors
and lets not forget all the DU being dumped worldwide

From Hiroshima to Iraq, 61 years of uranium wars A suicidal, genocidal, omnicidal course
www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
@ 2:37 Helen says paraphrasing, 'you'll die, your hair will fall out, you'll get sick and die like an AIDs patient....'

that reminded me of what the Alaskan Airlines flight crew are already reporting... perhaps they are the first ones to
'go' since they are the ones at high altitudes frequently and are a sign of what's to come our way as the radiation precipitates upon us....

many of the mystery sicknesses/deaths where radiation is suspect, are reporting some extreme and painful symptoms as well as treatments - in addition to loss of hair and dermis - loss of fingers, toes, hands, arms, legs... and who know what all this radiation is destroying inside.

its almost like it destroys the healthy tissues and replaces it with monstrosed cancerous tissue that eats away at you alive?

edit on 15-5-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

radiation detected within the US is more probably from local leaking reactors
and lets not forget all the DU being dumped worldwide

yep US has about 24 fukus of its own...

except why now a year after fukushima are people finally succumbing?

i've posted on DU dust that we dropped on MIdeast finally reaching up but on ATS have been 'corrected' and told the main radiation source remains Fuku... well i will have to go bump/dispute that rebuttal anew if i find it in the threads... given your new info. so its threefold mainly imho - fuku, usfukus, usdu...

and lets not forget this...the cumulative radiation released from some 2500 nuke detonations in the past 60ish years alone... doesnt even include the classified/secret ones... nor recent years...

look how it speeds up DRASTICALLY to present... just imagine what our Earth will look like in the next few years.... mostylu US has totally frocked up, poisoned our planet for some 800 billion years!!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Its all over. We are !@#$%ed.

The first 5 minutes is all you need to wake up.
edit on 16-5-2012 by Mister1k because: added comment

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
This is so freaking depressing. For the first time in my life, I know there is NOTHING I can do to save my family. No amount of praying will help this situation.

When is someone going to have the balls to put the president in a corner about this? Why is this not a freaking concern to our nation? Because it will take years for the cancers to develop, and there will be no proof that fukashima was responsible....that's why.

F this world.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
9:30 she starts talking about REPTILIAN MEN'S MID-BRAIN ?!

nobody caught that?? bizarre!

We are arrogant. We have a lot of hubris. And I think the reptilian mid-brain of some men’s brains is pathological.

WTF ?
edit on 16-5-2012 by HIWATT because: added quote

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Yah, unlike the test results on people from A bombs, we are in new territory here. The fission products of these plants are like a slow weapons burst instead of all at once from a bomb. So exposure rates and cumulative doses are insidiously slow in their approach. The body fights slow poisoning and symptoms come and go. I guess until we are overwhelmed by repeated "low" dosing. Like your example of Airline Flight attendants in "the zone".

Not for sure what it is, just reading between the lines like we all are. In the face of total media blackout, it is our only alternative. Thanks for the vid.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Make sure you pan right and up to see the Number three fuel pool and its ground hugging heavier than air Isotope fog bank covering everything. Tepco open air corium smelting operations in progress here. Even the tree in the upper right is "dusted".

Never happened huh? Riiight...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join