It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul, r3OVLution and you.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

Being rigth all the time makes me more suspicious, considering no one knows what the hell is going on.

I don't like politicians. Period. The whole game has a horrific track record, and I'm not panting all over the first one that comes along saying, "Let's do what the people want, even though THEY break the laws that PROTECT them!"

So you don't like it when politicans lie to you... and you don't like it when they are honest... are you an anarchist... do you go to anarchist groups...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Ron Paul has a silver tongue? He really isn't that great at speaking at all. It's the substance in what he says that matters. Not how well he can read some words written for him. That is one thing I like about him, he don't need a teleprompter to tell him what he thinks

I saw him speak at a rally, and by god, he didn't even have an index cards with notes on it, let alone a teleprompter. He spoke from his mind, it wasn't the most eloquent speech I ever heard, but it brought a roaring standing ovation none the less.
edit on Tue, 15 May 2012 18:14:30 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Don't quite understand your post. However, Paul is far from the first. On many issues, he is saying what Barry Goldwater was saying. What Ross Perot was saying. On many issues, what Dennis Kucinich, Noam Chomsky, and Ralph Nader were saying. All men of integrity who have been warning us and have been duly ignored. Finally someone broke through.
RP's persistence paid off. Actually, the unsustainability of our current system is finally revealing itself, so finally awakened people are willing to listen to things that don't promise everything for nothing. Maybe these guys using rationality instead of emotion were right about something....

edit on 15-5-2012 by pierregustavetoutant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

So you don't like it when politicans lie to you... and you don't like it when they are honest

I never said that. Don't put words in my mouth, it makes you look silly.

I like when politicians tell the truth and then WALK THE WALK.

So far, I've never seen a politician do that, and I'm getting a little tired of the hope and disappointment game.

I count my chickens after I kill them.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

So you don't call his voting history walking the walk? What more do you want? Him to get up in the middle of a congress session and start blowing people away?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

he doesn't want to talk facts only to denouce and argue pointless crap and then call names... I do believe he has multiple accounts and surely soon he will come on with another name and agree with himself...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I call his voting history "pregame". You think he won't change?

I trust not a damn person who calls themselves a politician.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

reply to post by TKDRL

I trust not a damn person who calls themselves a politician.

Then why do you keep trolling this thread? Why do you even care?

Go away.
edit on 15-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

RP is the most trustworthy politician out there. You dont get any more consistant then him.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Promises are a dime a dozen, and it takes less than six brain cells to parrot what other people are talking about. He has only shown he's a good mouthpiece...I want to see more before I decide anything.

You could look at his voting record for the past , what 40 years, alaways the same, never flip flop, same now as he was when he became a Congressman.
That's called Integrity, can you use those words on the other candidates?

Yes his voting record. Its called a shell game. You see he would ad earmarks to bills he knew would pass and then vote against them to preserve his record. He would not try and stop the bill of course because he wanted to pass so his pork would get funded but, he could still claim he was consistent on his voting record. You might want to get to know more about Paul before you decide he any more integrity then the rest of them.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Show us. If you are going to make a statement like that, prove it.

EDIT:This is what you are talking about.
Ron Paul big government Libertarian

Still reading. I need to better understand before I start jumping to conclusions.

I get it. That is the reality of being in congress. They created the system. He does not deny anything. Rather he explains very well.
Ron Paul on Earmarks
edit on 15-5-2012 by Novaroc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Pregame? Wow, that is a whole lot of pregaming there.

Well then, you should know he doesn't call himself a politician, he calls himself a statesman

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL:

Let it be known that if there is ONE more post that contains trolling, baiting or name-calling that poster WILL be post banned for at least 3 days.

Enough already! If you cannot say something intelligent or productive then move on to the next thread.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
well that kills my hour of writing this post lol guess im lucky i saw Gemwolf post lol

edit on 16-5-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
He's saving his energy FOR when we take over the RNC. If the Rep want to seriouslt bear Obama they HAVE GOT TO KNOW Romney can not do it and Ron Paul can.
RP will be the nominee. There will be MORE Ron Paul supporters at the RNC than Romney supporters so what do you think is going to happen? We're taking that ***** over!! Its not going to matter if Romney clinches the nomination at the end of this month. Ron Paul and the supporters at the RNC WILL take over. Just wait and see.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I wonder how much money he has now after this run...

and I wonder when the book deal is coming LOL

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Does he really?

The last person I knew who called himself that was Woodbridge Nathan Ferris...the founder of Ferris University, and a former member of the Senate.

Wonderful man.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

That is not only juvenile, that's also counter-productive to my aims and a complete waste of my time. I just get tired of people panting over politicians as though they've never seen a campaign before.

I've learned to distrust politicians. The only way you afford such a run is through corporate sponsors, and we all know those corporates don't care about us, so much as our money.
edit on CWednesdayam141422f22America/Chicago16 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MNnativeamer

I hate to say this but it seems that is the kind of attitude he is trying to distance himself from. And, since you cannot force a man to be president, do you think he will accept a nomination brought about through hostility?

I want him to be pres too but I want someone who I am proud of AND who wants to represent me, not someone who will find shame in the way his presidency was brought about.

Also wont that put us supporters closer to the rest of the people like the dems and repubs, the two party system we are so angry about?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
ATTENTION ALL:

Let it be known that if there is ONE more post that contains trolling, baiting or name-calling that poster WILL be post banned for at least 3 days.

Enough already! If you cannot say something intelligent or productive then move on to the next thread.

Thankyou

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join