It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul, r3OVLution and you.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
We all know Ron Paul, even the haters and paid shills... we have all followed his campaign (the haters and shills even more so "cough cougoutkasth cough")

So we see what is happening now with him ending ACTIVELY CAMPAIGNING in the states. The haters are saying "Hah!!" I told you crazy paulites, paultards, ect.. ect... except what.. what are you telling us. He didn't quit, he is not done. Ron Paul has been straight foward and told people exactly what he is doing before he does it. As with the delegates.

So if he were going to end his campaign and support romney.. well he would simply end his campaign by doing that a good majority of his supporters that aren't the die hards would support romney the flip flopper. However he isn't doing that. Now what is he doing... do you think he is just going so he can speak at the convention and end it? Really... I mean do you really think that...

He will go to the convention and there will be an uproar of support... NATIONAL TELEVISED EVENT... His supporters will boo ROMULAN and Paul will get the cheers... its going to be awesome. After that there will be no way the media will be able to ignore it. Ron Paul will then run Third party and take all the Republican support he has won during this race with him.

So he once again has made the most intelligent choice. Stop paying out money now and save all of it for the Real race. You see Romney will still have to spend tons of money to get those delegates because RP's grassroot movement is still there.. his people are still fighting and going to be delegates.

As for the rEVOLution, this isn't about RP as much is it is about making a real change. For all you haters out there, take this info back to your bosses... Ron Pauls people have a fire under them.. they have sunk their teeth in and they will over take the party just like the Establishment over takes everything... we are the young ones and we will make a difference, by voting out all of your establishment pawns and scumbags. We will scrutinize your records and we will put our people in place... Your time has grown short. We are coming.

Romney or Obama... there is no difference... no one can truthfully show a honest difference between the two.

Yes the people that follow paul are passionate and aggressive... then you turn and call them sheep... Well this herd will be leading your children soon. These people will be passing your laws. There is no stopping it.

As for you, please stay informed, make your own choices after you have read the facts. You decide what you want for your children. Get political, get involved and at the very least make it a point to remove all the cheats and criminals from office. Don't be a sheep. Don't go along to get along. Don't fall in line and do what your told by those people who think they are better than you.

The government should be scared of us always, that is when they will serve us.

When we are scared of them, thats when they will try and rule us.

rEVOLution 2012
edit on 15-5-2012 by Doalrite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
*calmly mops up the froth and drool from rabid supporter*

You'd think the people would learn after a while...no politician cares what we want. And they have to pay favors to the corporates who pull the strings and write the checks.

We're not the first in line to be served by the President. Never were.
edit on CTuesdaypm232345f45America/Chicago15 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It seems to me, he is just saving his money to go against Obama

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Ron Paul has already won.

Regardless of the results and who becomes the next POTUS, Ron Paul has won.

Once a person's eyes have been opened to the real state of Politics in the US, they can't turn back.

That explains the Passion that RP supporters have, despite the attempts to label them, Paultards, or whatever

the number of names given, they are on to the sham that is the present state of Politics.

If Rand Paul, or another with the same conviction carries the torch, his , or her base, will be even larger.

Ron Paul has already won.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
*calmly mops up the froth and drool from rabid supporter*

You'd think the people would learn after a while...no politician cares what we want. And they have to pay favors to the corporates who pull the strings and write the checks.

We're not the first in line to be served by the President. Never were.
edit on CTuesdaypm232345f45America/Chicago15 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

Lol... thanks for mopping up... i'm sure its easier than actually thinking.

People are learning, thats what I was getting at and all those old establishment sell outs are going bye bye.. and surely we will get new ones that are sell outs but we are watching.

Damn really I'm not first to be served by the president.....REALLLY... WAAAAHHHHH...*sarcasm*

that has nothing to do with my post.

*slowly fans the hyperventallating Ron Paul hater* its ok buddy just breath...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Ron Paul seems to have a huge base. But I'm not supporting anyone until I see something being done with the nation.

Promises are a dime a dozen, and it takes less than six brain cells to parrot what other people are talking about. He has only shown he's a good mouthpiece...I want to see more before I decide anything.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

Lol... thanks for mopping up... i'm sure its easier than actually thinking.

Oh, you're good. Did your mother help you type that?

In any case, I AM thinking. That's why I'm not taking his word for it just because it's clear he's listened to the people. What's the use of trying to buy support if you don't know what the people want? We aren't paying his way...the corporations are. And we've already seen that the corporations want to use us for their own good.

People are learning, thats what I was getting at and all those old establishment sell outs are going bye bye.. and surely we will get new ones that are sell outs but we are watching.

Going bye bye? Where do you see that, pray tell? If it doesn't make money, it isn't happening.

Damn really I'm not first to be served by the president.....REALLLY... WAAAAHHHHH...*sarcasm*

that has nothing to do with my post.

I beg to differ. You make him sound like the Messiah...it's as though you've never met a politician before. Did you know we've had over 500 politicians, including 50 presidents, and all of them have succeeded in the stellar accomplishment of screwing over this nation?

[SNIP]

Mod Edit: Enough with the trolling!
edit on 16-5-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Promises are a dime a dozen, and it takes less than six brain cells to parrot what other people are talking about. He has only shown he's a good mouthpiece...I want to see more before I decide anything.

You could look at his voting record for the past , what 40 years, alaways the same, never flip flop, same now as he was when he became a Congressman.
That's called Integrity, can you use those words on the other candidates?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

That shows he's had a silver tongue for the last 40 years.

Nothing new. You have to be good at the game.
edit on CTuesdaypm272757f57America/Chicago15 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

MODS seriously this guy just called me a [SNIP].... seriously this is a violation of terms

I'm not the one who just got off his knees with Ron Paul, if you get my meaning

edit on 15-5-2012 by Doalrite because: (no reason given)

Mod Notes:
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
Please use the alert! function to bring issues to mods' attention. Posting in-thread it may go unnoticed.
edit on 16-5-2012 by Gemwolf because: Left notes

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

That shows he's had a silver tongue for the last 40 years.

Nothing new. You have to be good at the game.
edit on CTuesdaypm272757f57America/Chicago15 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

A voting record is not words, silver tongue.
A voting record is a Position taken, Action.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Voting is accomplished by listening to someone, then saying, "Okay, I like him," or "Next!"

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

If Ron Paul supporters want to be colossally stupid, they can advocate violence in the streets if RP does not get what they want.

You know, the more I think about it, RP supporters are using RP as their "crutch".

In other words, who's REALLY running this campaign?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Voting is accomplished by listening to someone, then saying, "Okay, I like him," or "Next!"

This statement here is what is wrong with america... voting for someone because you like what he says.... not what he does...

disgusting

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite

This statement here is what is wrong with america... voting for someone because you like what he says.... not what he does...

disgusting

That's all that's wrong with America?

No wonder you support Ron Paul.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

If Ron Paul supporters want to be colossally stupid, they can advocate violence in the streets if RP does not get what they want.

You know, the more I think about it, RP supporters are using RP as their "crutch".

In other words, who's REALLY running this campaign?

Once again I mentioned nothing about riots in the streets... they would be stupid to do that.. however what they are really doing are joining the politcal process and they will take over.. calmly cooly and by the rules... doesn't that make you mad

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite

disgusting

That's all that's wrong with America?

No wonder you support Ron Paul.

LOL you aren't very good at your job of trolling...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

You aren't very good at your job of thinking, either.

But hey, no one is perfect.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Silver tongue? Have you heard Ron Paul speak? He is the anti-Car Salesman.
His popularity comes from consistently being right about damn near everything.
Go youtube his speech from 2003. Everything in it came true. Everything.
Silver mind is more like it.
Silver tongue applies to shim sham men like Bill Clinton, Mitt Romney, and Barack Obama, who have proven to say one thing then do another.
Paul actually became hugely popular despite telling everyone what they DIDNT want to hear.
It's called integrity. And once people see that it is possible to have in the political sphere, their brain changes and hope re-emerges. Real hope, not the manufactured drug like hope by the current Koolaid distributor in the White House.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

Being right all the time makes me more suspicious, considering no one knows what the hell is going on.

I don't like politicians. Period. The whole game has a horrific track record, and I'm not panting all over the first one that comes along saying, "Let's do what the people want, even though THEY break the laws that PROTECT them!"
edit on CTuesdaypm585811f11America/Chicago15 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join