It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1979 Newlestter with shocking statements!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Just digging around for some info on the North Pole to see if I could get a picture of the Hollow Earth and stumbled upon this newsletter.

Revelations of Awareness
The New-Age Cosmic Newsletter 1979
Cosmic Awareness Communications

It starts off starting with the Hollow Earth but then right after starts into extremes on other matters.
I read most of it and its really interesting, as a lot of it has to do with conspiracy's today yet was written back then.
I'll post the titles of what it covers in case your interested without going to the link.

Hollow Earth
Organic Robotoids
Carter Family
The Night Mutilators
Jesus and Jehovah
Science Fiction
Eisenhower
Moon Landings
Mars
Mysterious Booming
Alien and US Government
US Tunnel System

Very great read- Thoughts?!

www.cosmicchannelings.com...

You have to scroll down past the % and pages numbers
ENJOY

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Ummm.... Can I guess this is kinda of the Alex Jones type website before "online" existed? The list of topics looks about right.. Interesting to see how information was spread around on the fringe topics back then.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Ummm.... Can I guess this is kinda of the Alex Jones type website before "online" existed? The list of topics looks about right.. Interesting to see how information was spread around on the fringe topics back then.

Yea you could be right but, it can't be a type of website if the internet didn't exist then. Literally a newsletter. Probably why not many people got to read it.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It's a blog. It's unreliable.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Its even worse! This is a newsletter about channeling....

The information contained herein was received from deep, super-conscious trance states and ‘interpreted’ by an entityty affiliated with C.A.C.This information is for those who desire to help in bringing in the New Age and those who shall inherit the New Age. I hroughout the man ythousands of ‘ Readings’ given through these channels, Cosmic Awareness repeatedly tells us not to believe anything, but to question, explore,doubt, and discover For yourself, through your own channel, what is the trut

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Its even worse! This is a newsletter about channeling....

The information contained herein was received from deep, super-conscious trance states and ‘interpreted’ by an entityty affiliated with C.A.C.This information is for those who desire to help in bringing in the New Age and those who shall inherit the New Age. I hroughout the man ythousands of ‘ Readings’ given through these channels, Cosmic Awareness repeatedly tells us not to believe anything, but to question, explore,doubt, and discover For yourself, through your own channel, what is the trut

How does this make it worse? How many people today are stating things based of Channeling.... That was literally a Westernized comment, as anyone from the East in not far-fetched about Channeling and other spiritual engagements...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
It's a blog. It's unreliable.

Yes so is this? Does this make ATS unreliable? No? He posted the NEWSLETTER on the Blog, doesn't make it unreliable
!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HigherLearningSociety

To answer your question i pose this(also from the blog)....

Special Report:4.00 per copy COSMIC AWARENESS is the Force that expressed Itself through Jesus of Nazareth, the Buddha, Krishna, Mohammed, Edgar Cayce an dother great avatars who served as ‘Channels’ for the ‘Heavenly Father’ and who speaks again today as the world begins to enter the New Ag eof spiritual consciousness and awareness

"Channeling" is where a River meets a Ditch.

Step right up, pay your $4 for the answers to the universe!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Where do you come from, that a word has only one meaning?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

This isn't a blog. It's a forum. A blog has one primary contributor, with other subsidiary contributors being optional, mainly for commenting and stuff.

This is a forum. It runs off of a group of contributors, with privileged contributors keeping control over the rest of the group.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by redbarron626

Where do you come from, that a word has only one meaning?

Planet Earth, yourself?
You posted : It's a Blog. It's Unreliable.

What else did you expect anyone to get from that?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Where do you come from when you cannot understand sarcasm? Oh I see, you're a noob with all the answers.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Could be interesting - I haven't time to read the newsletter right now but I'll be looking at it tomorrow. I'm just wondering whether the 'mysterious booming' stuff bears any similarity to the current plague of 'sky sounds' - will report back with my thoughts on this once I've looked at it.

peace
J

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Maybe these things were talked about back then because we still had the same minds back then. A lot of people would of realised some things are bull # without the help of the internet.

There could be a smaller % of us right throughout history that think a little more "suspiciously" or what ever than the bigger %.

In my opinion, If that was the case the powers that be would only have to worry about fooling the bigger % all of the time. And not realy have to worry about the fewer. as the bigger % would help keep the fewer under control via peer pressure and what have you.

Maybe every so often, say through a new kind of media, the truth, what ever the truth is, starts to get spread by some genius type who uses it to tell a story of how things aint right. say from art to theatre to music such as rock an roll then early hip hop for example, film. But then something seams to happen imo, that stop the the story getting through to everyone. It gets popularised and drained for money until it becomes substanceless.

Just some thoughts.

Cheers for the thread

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HigherLearningSociety
to see if I could get a picture of the Hollow Earth...

OP were you seriously looking for a picture of "the" Hollow Earth?

I stopped reading the thread right about there. Just sayin'

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
Maybe these things were talked about back then because we still had the same minds back then. A lot of people would of realised some things are bull # without the help of the internet.

There could be a smaller % of us right throughout history that think a little more "suspiciously" or what ever than the bigger %.

In my opinion, If that was the case the powers that be would only have to worry about fooling the bigger % all of the time. And not realy have to worry about the fewer. as the bigger % would help keep the fewer under control via peer pressure and what have you.

Maybe every so often, say through a new kind of media, the truth, what ever the truth is, starts to get spread by some genius type who uses it to tell a story of how things aint right. say from art to theatre to music such as rock an roll then early hip hop for example, film. But then something seams to happen imo, that stop the the story getting through to everyone. It gets popularised and drained for money until it becomes substanceless.

Just some thoughts.

Cheers for the thread

Thank you for the kind reply (skjalddis aswell), as others deem it necessary to pick on a newbie to the site. I would think that's true to say since in 1979 communication wasn't nearly as great. Way more localized!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another

Originally posted by HigherLearningSociety
to see if I could get a picture of the Hollow Earth...

OP were you seriously looking for a picture of "the" Hollow Earth?

I stopped reading the thread right about there. Just sayin'

Yup, didn't know it was a sin or a crime to believe in something so profound that I find it fascinating.
Goes against everything school teaches you, I believe that's the right step forward

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Oh for sure you do and it isn't a crime at all. post away. I just find it rich that you are serious about Hollow Earth with the username HigherLearningSociety.
Leprechauns,Unicorns and Fairies are also just a few keystrokes away.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Back in the day there were telnet bulletin boards where items like this could be posted, that was their equivalent of today's www, but I believe these came a bit after 1979, maybe mid-late 1980's?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another

Oh for sure you do and it isn't a crime at all. post away. I just find it rich that you are serious about Hollow Earth with the username HigherLearningSociety.
Leprechauns,Unicorns and Fairies are also just a few keystrokes away.

They sure are aren't they-

top topics

<<   2 >>

join