It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of chemtrail/geo-engineering May 11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This is the first thread I've ever made that welcomes and anxiously waiting to hear from debunkers.
Please explain to us what this could possibly be other than what it looks like.

This looks like an obvious, orchestrated and deliberate operation to block out the Sun.
Please prove me wrong.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Back in the old days when we only had wood and animals for transportation
they would sacrifice/crucify men on those.
But with modern travel they can crucify men in the sky with the crosses they engineer.
I guess I get to spend the next week watching them crucify you for your believe.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
If man had ever invented a safe form of travel,
then he would never of had to have insurance or post bonds of
the amount to be self insured.
All one has to ask a debunker is,
If airline travel is so safe,
why does one need insurance?
And if airline travel is so safe why does
one need the governments to regulate it?
But it will be easier to nail you to a contrail cross then
answer such simple questions.
Take a deep breath and look up,
before they pound the first nail.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
No one wants to challenge this? Are we finally all agreeing on this particular matter?

I really tried playing devils advocate thinking: 'well maybe that's where the airport (London) is located' but then it doesn't explain the lack of trails going in or coming from. Besides these are in cruising altitude anyway.
Then I considered 'well perhaps it's a freaky weather front that stalled right there' but then my mind just couldn't bend that much for that consideration.

So I am left feeling 99.9% certain we finally have proof of weather manipulation - Geo-engineering - chemtrailing all rolled up in one video.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

This looks like an obvious, orchestrated and deliberate operation to block out the Sun. Please prove me wrong.

Easy.

I and many others all over the world didn't have contrails blocking the sun on the 11th.

In other words...What would the point of bocking the sun at place A but not at place B?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
In this new world I get to watch sacrifice through opinion,
you are not allowed to voice what you see when you look up.
They have predefined definitions of the clouds you see,
nightly forecasts, mumble weather 101 and such.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Lets compare contrails to men on white horses,
how many knights on white horse protect the common man?
Or is it the same as usual we just get to clean up horse poop left behind?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Do you think the atmospheric conditions are the same everywhere at the same time? Have you never seen it rain in one place while it was dry someplace else? Have you never been where it's clear over you while it was cloudy 10 miles away?

You are standing beneath an area where cold moist air at flying altitude (conducive to contrail formation) is meeting drier air (not conducive to contrail formation).

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
sun dog or swamp gas.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

This looks like an obvious, orchestrated and deliberate operation to block out the Sun. Please prove me wrong.

Easy.

I and many others all over the world didn't have contrails blocking the sun on the 11th.

In other words...What would the point of bocking the sun at place A but not at place B?

do you have proof that you actually looked up that day? no, okay....
because the truth is they've been spraying everywhere.
It's so blatantly obvious.

What they are spraying and why are two questions I don't know.
But I do KNOW anyone who's saying they aren't spraying either never looks up, or is a shill.

edit on 14-5-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Easy.

So what are you saying? This is a hologram? This was a CGI? This was a fluke? This is fake? This was just odd?

If we haven't accepted this 'project' as a possibility then how can we POSSIBLY know what they're doing and why?
I don't know why you didn't see it? Maybe you were very busy on ATS that day. Do YOU have proof you didn't see it?

To me what you're doing is trying to back-engineer the question instead of answering it Chad.

"How come I didn't see it" hardly comes close to an answer. And...it's very weak.

+4 more 
posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Do you think the atmospheric conditions are the same everywhere at the same time? Have you never seen it rain in one place while it was dry someplace else? Have you never been where it's clear over you while it was cloudy 10 miles away?

You are standing beneath an area where cold moist air at flying altitude (conducive to contrail formation) is meeting drier air (not conducive to contrail formation).

I absolutely thought that Phage but you know what? The odds of that happening, right there in front of the Sun, came in underneath the odds of this being some attempt to block the Sun that day.

But this is the classic time for the old adage: If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck then it's probably geo-engineering.

edit on 14-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: edit out line

edit on 15-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
Lets compare contrails to men on white horses,
how many knights on white horse protect the common man?
Or is it the same as usual we just get to clean up horse poop left behind?

You're very nostalgic and poetic aren't you?
I like your approach and how you express yourself although it's a little difficult to decipher at times but...thanks

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Chad and Phage,
Ya better call for back up boys because your answers hardly explains this phenomenon.

Where's your buddy Proud Weed?
I can't WAIT to hear his take.

It's okay if you want to just admit that this does look dubious at best. We won't think any less of you. Honestly!
C'mon, you can do it. I know ya can......

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

And if you had been 10 or 20 miles to the north (where there are no contrails) you would have been under clear skies, the sun would not have been covered.

So were they just blocking the Sun for you and your neighbors for some odd reason or was it a matter of perspective?

edit on 5/14/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Please provide "proof" instead of "opinion"...(I am reminded of the re-numbering of the TAMPA Airport runways....it lingers, and lingers.......the so-called "chemtrail proof".....yet is as elusive as a GHOST.....

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
There is a site called GlobalSkyWatch.com, under information on the homepage , they have a list of illnesses caused from this. At any given time I have one to three of the symptoms, especially when they are over our area. Nice post ty.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Easy.

Let me field this a little more pragmatically.

Scenario 1)
Perhaps they were doing some covert experiment in England wanted to find out how this 'experiment' fared when the Sun was blocked out. Maybe England is in a race to hold some patent?

Scenario 1A)
Perhaps they are experimenting with different alloys and chemicals to block the Sun and were simply testing them that day?

Scenario 1B)
Perhaps Monsanto was in England and was modifying seeds and wanted to see if they germinated with less sunlight?

Scenario 1C)
Maybe they were messing with the fields where crop circles show up?

Scenario 1D)
Maybe they were testing some airborne germ that works in conjunction with the Sun?

Scenario 2)
Could be the Queen just felt the Sun was too hot that day and ordered less of it.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join