It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of chemtrail/geo-engineering May 11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Human_Alien

these planes were deliberately turning on/off their vapor trail

No.
These planes flew into and out of regions of the atmosphere which were conducive to the formation of contrails.

Just as you see parts of the sky with cumulus clouds and other parts of the sky without them.

Approaching front

Approaching

[url=http://www.metvuw.com/photoofweek/photo-20090829-08.jpg]Approaching front

edit on 5/15/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Well that's a good argument
however......in all my aerosol spraying gazing days (3 years now) I've never ever seen that phenomenon happen.
And I live in south Florida where the atmosphere is rarely stable. We get Atlantic ocean weather, Gulf weather, and northern cold fronts. So we get it from all directions and yet I've never seen plane plumes congregate in a central location like this. So it's hard for me to say, you're right.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

THIS POST was directecd more to the OP of this thread...(though, ALL can enjoy equally......

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Coming from the Midwest, I see these cloud formations alot. Maybe more so than others because we are fisherman. We watch the weather every hour on the hour. When we see things like this we watch out. However, this can be the best time to fish.

This is a really cool thing. I caught my biggest fish in weather like this.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
One of the things that has been totally forgotten in this thread is the AMOUNT of Chemtrails/Contrails. I for one completely agree with both sides on this discussion.

The area's where you will see contrails does come from atmospheric conditions but i believe its not if the trail is chem or con most of the time. We are always forgetting how much con or chems there are in one area at one time.

I produced this thread that continued to go down the same route of just chemtrail vs contrail discussion when i was trying to get everyone to discuss the AMOUNT of trails and how there aircrafts in my opinion couldnt have been commerical airliners due to amount of planes, flying formations and criss cross patterns by the same plane and my location being nearly 70 miles from nearest airport.

THAT is what some people should be thinking about more instead of the classic, is it a chem or a contrails.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

let me correct that for you :

This looks like an obvious, orchestrated and deliberate operation to route multiple airliners / hour through some of the busiest skies in the world , while maintaining the mandatory seperation of altitude and horizontal distances

[ awaits one of our aviation experts , to tell us just what those separations are required to be ]

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

perhaps you are just making it up ?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Ding!!

[ awaits one of our aviation experts , to tell us just what those separations are required to be ]

The "question" again about airplane "separation" at altitude???

Vertically...nowadays, only 1.000 feet......About a decade ago, above 28.000 feet above Sea Level, the "standard" was at least 2,000 feet.

OF COURSE, WITHIN the USA, and just about EVERY IATA country, where airliners operate, they ALL now comply with the RVSM Rules....MAN!! I am SO SICK of teaching aviation "Ground School" for FREE!!!

I will next time, "charge" a fee per post....How about 1 penny, per post?? (At that rate, l'll be a "thousand-aire" in about eighteen years.....(YAY!!)

edit on Tue 15 May 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
this is sick... i live in germany and i have watched the "chemtrails" cover the sun for about 10 years. i dont care what the desinfo agents here say. i know they are talking %&($§!!

I say believe what youre own eyes see... I know those trails are no normal contrails... thionk for yourselfs, dont let phage and his friends fool you!!!! open your eyes!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
damn i cant access youtube through this computer im gonna have to wait for later

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
If man had ever invented a safe form of travel,
then he would never of had to have insurance or post bonds of
the amount to be self insured.
All one has to ask a debunker is,
If airline travel is so safe,
why does one need insurance?
And if airline travel is so safe why does
one need the governments to regulate it?
But it will be easier to nail you to a contrail cross then
answer such simple questions.
Take a deep breath and look up,
before they pound the first nail.

You're having a laugh surely. Insurance covers cancellations, late arrivals, lost luggage, medical cover etc etc.
Governments regulate things because wherever money is to be made somebody will lie, cheat, con , cut corners etc etc.

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI all the conspirators have to breathe the same air they are supposedly contaminating.

DUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Do you think the atmospheric conditions are the same everywhere at the same time? Have you never seen it rain in one place while it was dry someplace else? Have you never been where it's clear over you while it was cloudy 10 miles away?

You are standing beneath an area where cold moist air at flying altitude (conducive to contrail formation) is meeting drier air (not conducive to contrail formation).

Or maybe not.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
This is the first thread I've ever made that welcomes and anxiously waiting to hear from debunkers.
Please explain to us what this could possibly be other than what it looks like.

This looks like an obvious, orchestrated and deliberate operation to block out the Sun.
Please prove me wrong.

www.youtube.com...

It's just some clouds and contrails. On May 11th 2012, South East of UK.
lance-modis.eosdis.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

This looks like an obvious, orchestrated and deliberate operation to block out the Sun. Please prove me wrong.

I think we're tired of trying to get you guys to understand the difference between contrails and your chemtrails. See, until you can do that little cursory bit of research, none of these threads are worth debunking.

Because you will ignore contrail science. You will ignore rational explanations and observations, and you will call anyone who disagrees with your theory a shill.

I've played the game too long to bother. So, instead of wasting my time with yet another "chemtrail proof" video...

how about you explain to us why these AREN'T contrails. Lets try that for once? Tell us what makes this undeniable for you, not just going on your gut, on any science to back it up. Tell us why these HAVE to be chemtrails. Tell us the conditions, atmospheric and temperature. Tell us the exact coordinates and time stamps. Give us geographical information as to normal flight paths, nearest bases / airports.

Or simply call me a shill for asking for a reason to spend anymore time on this. And no, I'm not here to debunk your theory, I'm here to find out if it's valid or bunk.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
you guys are going to make me spring for a decent camera because they spray none stop around my house. you see them out before storms roll in and storms always disperse or roll around where i live and reform as they pass over. i live close to a small airport, think they do it for the planes coming and going.

me and my buddy always point them out to each other on our way home from work, clear blue sky's chemtrails blocking the sun, never fails.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Why that piece of sky then?

What's the significance of there?

Have you determined if it's an air corridor?

If that was happening over my head, I would take notice, because I'm not under any flight routes and therefore, not normal

So if this is happening in a flight route, wouldn't the logical thing be that it is in fact being caused by atmospheric conditions?

We have a satellite image showing there was an oncoming front and meteorological lore will tell you that that is the perfect conditions for contrails to form...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

What would the point of bocking the sun at place A but not at place B?

Just because you or him cannot answer doesn't mean there isn't an answer. Are you proposing that they can only block out the sun if they keep half the planet covered the entire time?

Perhaps they block it out depending on how bad or good the ozone is in a certain area ....or maybe pressure systems.... or a slew of other possibilities we don't know about.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

So...

Instead of rational deduction of why, people resort to irrational conclusion jumping?

You see, the majority of those who claim chemtrails block the sun tend to insinuate that "they" are trying to hide something on or near the sun.

Hopefully you realise the absurdity of such a claim...?

edit on 15/5/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
these chemtrails would be a great way to stop spy satellites spying on secret installations as well as hole other range of functions so id say it's hard to believe governments wouldn't be spraying the sky.

as always great thread OP S&F.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by majestic3

Not really...

Plenty of ways to see through clouds, such as IR, radar and radio waves.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage is right on this one guys.

it is all about perspective. He admits at the beginning of the video that he is headed towards London. There are 3 Major airports around London. Gatwick, Luton and Heathrow. Not that it makes a difference.

Contrails are contrails, and weather is weather. All that big blob of stuff is weather. Naturally created weather.... I am an air traffic controller of 15 years now, and I can tell you that aircraft do not go around spraying the atmosphere with crap to poison us.

They do cloud seed. You can do a little research and find all you want to on it. It is the only aircraft I have ever controlled that is spraying something into the clouds.

And yes, aircraft at that alititude would be talking to me, I would know thier callsign and route of flight.

I am currently stationed in England and am the facility manager for a Radar Approach Control.

Chemtrails are bologna.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join