It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Government Pays 60 Trillion Yen to Stop More H.A.A.R.P. Attacks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Well then I guess I heavily disagree with you then
. HAARP is an ionospheric editing platform.

Do you have any idea how much those 100+ HAARP sites cost to build?!?!?!?! let alone the energy that goes into the many sites. Ooh yeah man the US Government cares about science enough to do that.......

Im guessing you haven't read the OFFICIAL document released by the Airforce "Owning the weather by 2025"

So once again. I guess I heavily disagree with you

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

....Let me click it again.

....yep, check what I got :

edit on 14-5-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

I don't know too much about these things, but doesn't look good.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

"HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction, capable of destabilising agricultural and ecological systems globally."

"'Climatic warfare’ potentially threatens the future of humanity, but has casually been excluded from the reports for which the IPCC received the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize."

Rarely acknowledged in the debate on global climate change, the world’s weather can now be modified as part of a new generation of sophisticated electromagnetic weapons. Both the US and Russia have developed capabilities to manipulate the climate for military use. Environmental modification techniques have been applied by the US military for more than half a century. US mathematician John von Neumann, in liaison with the US Department of Defense, started his research on weather modification in the late 1940s at the height of the Cold War and foresaw ‘forms of climatic warfare as yet unimagined’. During the Vietnam war, cloud-seeding techniques were used, starting in 1967 under Project Popeye, the objective of which was to prolong the monsoon season and block enemy supply routes along the Ho Chi Minh Trail. The US military has developed advanced capabilities that enable it selectively to alter weather patterns. The technology, which is being perfected under the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), is an appendage of the Strategic Defense Initiative – ‘Star Wars’. From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction, operating from the outer atmosphere and capable of destabilising agricultural and ecological systems around the world. Weather-modification, according to the US Air Force document AF 2025 Final Report, ‘offers the war fighter a wide range of possible options to defeat or coerce an adversary’, capabilities, it says, extend to the triggering of floods, hurricanes, droughts and earthquakes: ‘Weather modification will become a part of domestic and international security and could be done unilaterally… It could have offensive and defensive applications and even be used for deterrence purposes. The ability to generate precipitation, fog and storms on earth or to modify space weather… and the production of artificial weather all are a part of an integrated set of [military] technologies.’ In 1977, an international Convention was ratified by the UN General Assembly which banned ‘military or other hostile use of environmental modification techniques having widespread, long-lasting or severe effects.’ It defined ‘environmental modification techniques’ as ‘any technique for changing –through the deliberate manipulation of natural processes – the dynamics, composition or structure of the earth, including its biota, lithosphere, hydrosphere and atmosphere, or of outer space.’ While the substance of the 1977 Convention was reasserted in the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) signed at the 1992 Earth Summit in Rio, debate on weather modification for military use has become a scientific taboo. Military analysts are mute on the subject. Meteorologists are not investigating the matter and environmentalists are focused on greenhouse gas emissions under the Kyoto Protocol. Neither is the possibility of climatic or environmental manipulations as part of a military and intelligence agenda, while tacitly acknowledged, part of the broader debate on climate change under UN auspices.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

HAARP is an ionospheric editing platform.

"editing"??

HAARP affects the ionosphere in a manner that is MANY orders of LESS than our own Sun!!! Look up the "megawatts" of power put out by our own Sun, that the Earth undergoes all the time.....then, compare to the miniscule amount that WE puny Humans can put out, via HAARP.

HAARP can "elevate" the "temperature" of the ionosphere....by a few measly (means "insignificant") degrees, compared to the over-all.

AND, the ionosphere has NO EFFECT on the Earth's surface!! To claim otherwise is just silly, and non-scientific...and ignorant/

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

Your video (not "yours", but the one you posted) is loaded with nonsense, and crap...and "pseudo-science"......it is junk.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Well that's incorrect. You obviously believe the lies of how much energy is used by HAARP. Something proven to be a LIE. Original Eastlund patents outline the real power requirements. Something they denied and were proven to be lying about. You know the Alaskan base has a dedicated Geothermal power plant next to it.... lol

More importantly. I find your stance on this interesting. Could someone be potentially trying to discredit the truth?

Curious

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Hmm. thanks... weird.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz

Well that's incorrect. You obviously believe the lies of how much energy is used by HAARP. Something proven to be a LIE. Original Eastlund patents outline the real power requirements. Something they denied and were proven to be lying about. You know the Alaskan base has a dedicated Geothermal power plant next to it.... lol

More importantly. I find your stance on this interesting. Could someone be potentially trying to discredit the truth?

Curious

Yes, people who don't understand a thing about physics or engineering but are certain that the US government is full of evil people are discrediting the truth.

Even Dick Cheney can't change the laws of physics. You can make a pretty good guess about how much power is being consumed by looking at the power lines coming in. (For example, the Oak Ridge gaseous diffusion plant once used something like 5% of the total electricity output of the USA, and it had at least 6 or 7 of the biggest 6-wire transmission towers coming into it from generators in various directions).

You have more to worry about from the Diesel fumes from military trucks.

edit on 14-5-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Keep in mind around a million people of the global occult power structure tried to move to New Zealand. Our government told them to piss off.

Then we got attacked by HAARP. They destroyed the city of Christchurch. So forgive me if I take your opinion as offensive.

Honestly do more research. The ENMOD treaties of 1977............ Why would America and Russia sign a treaty agreeing not to use weather modification technology in war terms If they didn't have the ability.

Are you a meteorologist who is annoyed that your field of science has been heavily edited and you don't want to accept that? Thats a common thing lol.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

explain ENMOD 1977??

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
Cannot vouch for the news sight or the article. Thought I would throw it out there to the wolves of ATS....

The cowardly Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan handed 60 trillion yen HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Reasearch Program) over to the Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate immediately after his country was attacked with HAARP and nuclear terror, according to Japanese security police sources. The extortion money was paid off following threats to use HAARP to cause Mt. Fuji to erupt.

www.eutimes.net...

This story is steep in conspiracy it mentions the J.Rockafella and the White Dragons. I believe in the capabilities of HAARP but im not sure what to make of this. Hence the Gray Area..

1. The reference in the article does not mention HAARP.
2. There is NO qualification about where the 60trillion figure comes from (which means its probably fiction).
3. There is NO qualification about Japan paying a "bribe" to the US (which means its probably fiction)
4. There is NO qualification about the involvement of the Rockafellas (which means its probably fiction).

The story is fiction and you you can mindlessly believe it to make yourself feel nice and warm and fuzzy in bed tonight cuddling your conspircy bear OR realise its a work of fiction.

HAARP is a research station and nobody has ever produced one ounce of information that contradicts this. NB the regurgitating of stories in conspiracy websites is not proof, save that conspiracists can only find solice in their own deluded stories. Just because somebody states "HAARP is a weapon and your are a sheepie for not believing me" does NOT make it true, no matter how often it's stated!

FYI : HAARP consists of fixed antenna pointing upwards. This means it is the most inflexible weapon ever created that has a neat trick of directing it's energy to the very atmosphere above the operators and operators families and politicians and politicians families heads.......DUH, I mean DUH !!!!!!!!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Ever since America nuked the sky to make it incinerate (idiots lol) It added some electron belts around our atmosphere (or heavily charged some). SOME of the HAARP systems just pump energy up into those belts. Where other HAARP systems then use it.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

You know the Alaskan base has a dedicated Geothermal power plant next to it

A geothermal plant you say?

Exactly where is this geothermal plant you speak of?

Could someone be potentially trying to discredit the truth?

Seems that way...

So why the lies from you?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
csat.au.af.mil...

Owning the weather by 2025

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

csat.au.af.mil...

Owning the weather by 2025

Seems legit. And AWESOME!

I work for these guys. That's awesome. Controlling the weather? Tell me that ain't awesome. You're a liar.

But I doubt the story the OP posted. Sounds like a load of crap. And I honestly do NOT believe HAARP is what it's being accused of being. Or if it is, it's not even close to getting to the point of controlling stuff.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

reply to post by syrinx high priest

? what no. Japan did not touch katrina.... that was America attacking itself. Like 911

my post was sarcasm

yours was just silly

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Sounds like a plan generated by Dr Evil.

I call hogwash.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by libertytoall

Your video (not "yours", but the one you posted) is loaded with nonsense, and crap...and "pseudo-science"......it is junk.

I dare you to point out what's nonsense and pseudo science but of course you won't because it's easier to attack the messenger than challenge the information.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

$752 Billion, as a percentage of $5.855 Trillion = 12.84% of their TOTAL 2011 economy?? (AS IF they had that kind of "cash" merely "laying around"!!) Think, before you post.

I put this in the gray area because I considered it might be dubious. However paying 12% of your total economy is not impossible. Look at how much the UK and the US have just used to bail out their own economies...

Further I suggest you do some more reading about the HAARP. Modern warfare is electromagnetic.....

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
OP is right. There is actually verified photographic evidence of the exchange taking place.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join