It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Government Pays 60 Trillion Yen to Stop More H.A.A.R.P. Attacks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

my system (os x) is loaded with protection tools (not all apple users are ignorant, some know this is a vulnerable system as well, even if its core is unix so slightly better) and none of my tools flagged anything.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

Originally posted by _damon
reply to post by ProudBird

I see you are the new phage or weedwhacker and others i forgot. Full time debunker as a job. How much do you do? Im curious. Btw you have no idea as how easy it is to ignore your posts.

There are a bunch of them writing always in group. Make one or two comments then they disappear. As I've stated in another thread, I wish ATS had an ignore button. But since it does not then the obvious option is just to avoid reading replies from this group of "users".

Or maybe we tire of re-reading the same old laborious nonsense of claim after claim after claim with not one shred of evidence EVER. We tire at how stupid and gullible some people can be. So we post once or twice to add balance for the odd person whose mind has not been brainwashed in the hope that they take the time to read information elsewhere and not believe posts on threads as proof.

So somebody who disagrees with you is a debunker? The opposite side of the coin is that we are correct which means that you are a deluded fool. The psychology of conspiracies has been well studied and the behaviour patterns are always the same resulting in a total refusal to accept evidence no matter how solid. The ultimate test is when a fact that disproves the conspiracy is included into the conspiracy as proof of the conspiracy e.g. the evidence is being covered up hence lack of evidence about UFO, ET, Vaccine autism, 911 internal job etc etc is "proof" its true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get that? lack of proof of the conspiracy is proof its being covered up and therefore proof its true. WOW......keep taking the tablets folks.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

You learn something new every day

The Environmental Modification Convention (ENMOD), formally the Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques is an international treaty prohibiting the military or other hostile use of environmental modification techniques. It opened for signature on 18 May 1977 in Geneva and entered into force on 5 October 1978. The Convention bans weather warfare, which is the use of weather modification techniques for the purposes of inducing damage or destruction. The Convention on Biological Diversity of 2010 would also ban some forms of weather modification or geoengineering.[2]

Spoon feed

Interesting. Do you have anything more regarding what you said about Christchurch?
edit on 15-5-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallblondealien
reply to post by Trueman

Norton 360 - Blocked mine too, of course. Guess that sums it up.

Ok, thanks for your confirmation.

ATSer, better don't click that sh*t !

(I know you won't listen...haha).

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverSleepingEyes
reply to post by Trueman

my system (os x) is loaded with protection tools (not all apple users are ignorant, some know this is a vulnerable system as well, even if its core is unix so slightly better) and none of my tools flagged anything.

Maybe that means all that stuff you got doesn't work

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Pure lies.

This sounds like it comes from Sorcha Faal.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Jeezzus four pages in and nobody realises this is pure ben Fullford.....his fukishima information...the Cabal of nazi banker fanatics placed an atomic bomb under the sea bed off fukishima, they threatened the goverment who didnt pay up. they set the bomb off drowning the nuke plants, and threatened to do it some more to japan unless they paid up.....
If i was ben id speak a little japanese at this juncture to make an impression but im not so you miss the show....
Fullfords claims lie alongside ontoher guy whos speaking for the white hats supposedly.....(nobody on here likes him so ill not mention his name....)
Fullford was a leading reporter for a good financial magazine and their asian head but he got side tracked into this war between the dragons and the NWO....as well as the 137 smaller counties against the cabal.....
Sorcha faal has notning on ben Fullford, he at least has great background facts to explain where the whole mess started and is going.....he could also be undergoing a psychotic break with reality..who can say?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

It was mentioned, those that want to believe will believe, facts are just things that get in the way.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

L.U.T.E.S. project is lesser known, and far more sinister in possible application, than H.A.A.R.P

( Laser Uniform Thermal Exponential Sequencing.)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by NeverSleepingEyes
reply to post by Trueman

Maybe that means all that stuff you got doesn't work

trust me, it works

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

That's what they told us its for. and of course you believe everything your told? even the Apollo missions sent ARMED astronauts out there... why not send up an armed station? or a station that has control over arms.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

Sure brother, I was joking

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join