It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Destroy Building 7??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
Um, dude. The majority of the truth movement considers Judy Wood to be crazy. You're deluding yourself if you think you have a big support base there.

And how on earth did Judy Wood just enter this dialogue? Do you seriously think she is the only person who has noticed something really funky went on with this steel turning into dust? I have nothing to do with Judy Wood so please don't embarrass yourself with this nonsense. I make up my own mind about what I see with my own eyes. Personally I don't know what caused the dustification, but what I DO know is that it wasn't jet fuel. Everything else after that is pure obfuscation and irrelevant. But that's what you trolls specialize in, irrelevance.

Oh, and about that steel... did you personally weigh it and verify that the amount of steel on the ground in the aftermath was anywhere near what went into the buildings when they were constructed? Because that would be an absolute impossibility, unless you completely ignore the visual evidence (which you obviously do).

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Um, dude. The majority of the truth movement considers Judy Wood to be crazy. You're deluding yourself if you think you have a big support base there.

And how on earth did Judy Wood just enter this dialogue? Do you seriously think she is the only person who has noticed something really funky went on with this steel turning into dust? I have nothing to do with Judy Wood so please don't embarrass yourself with this nonsense. I make up my own mind about what I see with my own eyes. Personally I don't know what caused the dustification, but what I DO know is that it wasn't jet fuel. Everything else after that is pure obfuscation and irrelevant. But that's what you trolls specialize in, irrelevance.

Oh, and about that steel... did you personally weigh it and verify that the amount of steel on the ground in the aftermath was anywhere near what went into the buildings when they were constructed? Because that would be an absolute impossibility, unless you completely ignore the visual evidence (which you obviously do).

She's the one who coined dustification. You used the word, so I assumed you were a follower of her work.

They did measure how much material they carried away. It matched the material from the buildings. How far will you go to continue believing something illogical?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

She's the one who coined dustification. You used the word, so I assumed you were a follower of her work.

They did measure how much material they carried away. It matched the material from the buildings. How far will you go to continue believing something illogical?

Oh sorry, I didn't realize she copyrighted the word

How far will you go to continue believing that 19 idiots with boxcutters led by an American pretending to be an Arab from his cave utterly defeated the greatest defense in the history of the modern world and that 9 of them survived?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

How far will you go to continue believing that 19 idiots with boxcutters led by an American pretending to be an Arab from his cave utterly defeated the greatest defense in the history of the modern world and that 9 of them survived?

Greatest defense in the history of the modern world? What the heck are you smoking?

As for their survival, that has been disproven countless times as mistaken identity. As for the cave thing, it was a technologically advanced cave, and the people who came over to pull it off attended UNIVERSITIES. They were human beings and had human brains. They weren't retarded.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Greatest defense in the history of the modern world? What the heck are you smoking?

As for their survival, that has been disproven countless times as mistaken identity. As for the cave thing, it was a technologically advanced cave, and the people who came over to pull it off attended UNIVERSITIES. They were human beings and had human brains. They weren't retarded.

And you're asking ME what I'm smoking?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

And you're asking ME what I'm smoking?

Well, seriously. Before 9/11, the US had basically no native defenses. If you could get past the border (and Mexicans consistently prove this to be simple), you could attack. For whatever reason, no one with a suitcase bomb has blown up a populated area. Most of our air defense assets were positioned way outside or on the edges of the country.

Sure, after 9/11 you couldn't so much as sneeze without being shot at, but beforehand, you could get away with almost anything, and that was exploited on 9/11. Some people think that the government even tuned down the already crappy defenses to allow the "terrorists" to succeed.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
They destroyed building 7 just because it seemed like a really good idea at the time Not to mention The fact that it housed evidence of the Bigfoot Reptian Iluuminati Conection!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Just want to record this as a classic example of what might be called the "Truther Jump Back". Basically you're getting your arse handed to you in an argument about specifics so you frame an ad hominem as a segue and then ask an unrelated question about the general "OS". Happens all the time.

Closely related to the Truther Subject Leap. You find it in threads all the time - someone carefully debunks something about, say, the PEntagon, and their respondent chimes in with

"Yeah, but what about Building Seven?"

Seen it all so many times now. No wonder you're reliant on the afterlife to get you out of this one.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
Basically you're getting your arse handed to you

Are you drinking ayahuasca or smoking crack?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

Sometimes they switch it up a bit and just jam in an ad hominem and leave it at that, of course

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join