It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian talk of an attack on America...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
Some Iranian Nationals who worked for the Iranian Govt were expelled from the US a few months ago. What were they doing? Video taping various sites around NYC in a survelliance manner.

Was there a trial, witnesses, or did the government just come right out and say "We caught Iranians videotaping subway stations."

Even if some Iranians taped a subway station, so what? I videotaped subway stations in St. Petersburg. Why? Because they were cool as hell! The elevator looked to be almost a kilometer long and they were very decorative unlike US subways. Spy, or tourist?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
He he he...Jewish World Review? it is hardly surprising. These people want to bring WW3.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
A mouse fighting a Lion ... yeah like a mouse with a Nuclear Warhead. And so what if the mouse has only little hands it only takes little hands to pull a trigger on something that has been developing for months. Think use your heads.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Was there a trial, witnesses, or did the government just come right out and say "We caught Iranians videotaping subway stations."

Not citizens, no trial needed, they could simply be sent out of the country...just as a US citizen could be if elsewhere...

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

This whole thread... in fact, the very notion of this entire thread is killing me!

Iran... Attacking America!?!? Ok, ok... I'll play along but only for a minute. Let's pretend that they have a nuke or even a few. Let's pretend that they have advanced the technology of there new 3 stage missile to accurately hit the US inflicting mass casualties. What in God's name do you think would happen next??? Ummm... take a gander over to the left at my avatar... that's what... and don't pretend that they're not aware of that little fact. I will go so far as to say that hardly any nation on this planet would condemn us for retaliating.

Now, let's look at the more probable scenario... they sneak out of their little holes like the cowards that they are and inflict little wounds here and there throughout the US. Don't you think that given the climate in the world today that it would be relatively simple for our intelligence communities to tie this directly to the source, Iran!? Sure, OUCH, they'd hit us causing casualties... perhaps even dwarfing the 9/11 attacks, but what do you think would ultimately happen worldwide... a TRUE coalition of the willing. What would that yeild? Iran's destruction!

Let's face it... these spineless pig vomit cowards are mostly talk. The true terrorists don't warn you before they attack you (they didn't before 9/11) and they certainly don't continue to provoke you in the open. It's much more subtle, it has to be for their "terror" to work. Khomeni, Jong-Il, Hussein, Khaddafi etc... know full well what this country is capable of doing to their little worlds. All of this talk is merely to keep their own citizens appeased that they are "Tough" against the US. But if push came to shove, that would be the end of it for them, and they know it.

True, they are our enemies, but the not the enemies that we should be most wary of. It is the silent enemy who stalks you that you need to worry about.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
give me a link to a news site that isnt made by jews from israel then it might have some credit as for this its full of #
Iran doesnt have means or fire power to take on uncle sam ( couldn't resist saying that )

Here's a link from a group of middle easterners who regularly translate articles and speeches from the Arab world.
MEMRI
I don't consider this story to be complete BS. I don't doubt Iran's desire to strike the US. I doubt their ability to pull it off.
But I guess we all doubted the ability of 19 guys to pull off 9-11

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthStrgnrThanFiction
i dont think one single country on earth can fight america alone and win.

however i do think that a colation of nations could launch a sneak attack and win against America(this is probably the ONLY way it will ever happen if it does)The only climate for that to happen in America's history is now with the worldwide dissent against USA and UK for the Iraqi war. If America attacks more countries pre emptively like Iraqi a colation of nations could form against America. Iran on its own against America?? No way. BUT the old ties of the cold war must still be in place in some ways....USA & Israel vs Russia & Everyone-who-hates-USA-and-Israel, so maybe the Iranians are talking with inside knowledge of other nations ?? Like Russia?? Its well known on this board that China has trained its troops to invade America.

If America carries on invading nations it may very well end up being the one invaded...but it will probably be in many years time out of nowhere.

Are you saying that America has no allies other then Israel, you are very wrong, What about, Austrailia, UK, Europe. and IF a world war 3 ever took place (which I doubt), China would take that "america is destracted" time to take bach Taiwan.

BTW, theres enough threads on World War scenarios, dont turn this into another one of them.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Iran will not attack America. It would be suicide. Remember the last nation that thought they had balls and attacked the homeland of the USA? Japan. And what happened to them? HIROSHIMA and NAGASAKI.

No one, excluding terrorists, will attack the US homeland in the near future.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by taibunsuu

Even if some Iranians taped a subway station, so what? I videotaped subway stations in St. Petersburg. Why? Because they were cool as hell! The elevator looked to be almost a kilometer long and they were very decorative unlike US subways. Spy, or tourist?

WHen these particular men were stopped by the Police, they were filming in the subways. When an NYPD Farisei translator made it down there, they claimed that the video tape was of a party they had been to and some site-seeing trips around the city. They lied. All of their tapes were of Subways. All of them. (IIRC) They tried to deceive the police and it did not help that they were Iranian Govt security workers. I believe at the Iranian UN Consulate.

Iran can't take on the US directly. They will have to do it via proxy. (terrorists)

[edit on 30-9-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Good Link natucher, thanks. And it is those attatudes exspresed that seem to give a us a reason to question people when they are doing something like video tapeing subways. As unforchant as it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join