It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Eats Breakfast with Ben Bernanke:

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Why does everyone assume if you dislike Ron Paul then you are some sort of Obama lover on this site?

I don't think I made that assumption.

I don't know. If I did I must have forgotten, but I do have a superb memory so idk...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

What if the move for a gold standard was legit, and it actually protects the rich more than it harms them because #1 it saves them from their own disaster (fiat currency), and #2 they already own a vast amount of the gold so they will stay just as rich.

The only thing I agree with you here is this What If.

Paul supporters forget that Ron Paul's plans are very pro-corporatism much more than the system is now. With Gold backing the currency you are absolutely right! They will get Billions under Ron Paul's plan, and you think that money's going to go back to the people?? Yeah Right! Especially when there are no "safety nets." Like social security and/or insurance? Paul's plans are corruption gone rampant.
edit on 13-5-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Why does everyone assume if you dislike Ron Paul then you are some sort of Obama lover on this site?

I don't think I made that assumption.

I don't know. If I did I must have forgotten, but I do have a superb memory so idk...

Nah, someone else did and he probably just mistakenly put your name there.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I really don't see this as a bad thing but I can see how some people think it's negative.

However, talking things out and finding a solution is what people really forget about now adays. Now it's shoot first ask questions later. It would be funny if Dr.Paul was secretly recording the meeting the entire time.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

What if the move for a gold standard was legit, and it actually protects the rich more than it harms them because #1 it saves them from their own disaster (fiat currency), and #2 they already own a vast amount of the gold so they will stay just as rich.

The only thing I agree with you here is this What If.

Paul supporters forget that Ron Paul's plans are very pro-corporatism much more than the system is now. With Gold backing the currency you are absolutely right! They will get Billions under Ron Paul's plan, and you think that money's going to go back to the people?? Yeah Right! Especially when there are no "safety nets." Like social security and/or insurance? Paul's plans are corruption gone rampant.

The only way Paul's plan would work without a hitch is if the majority of citizens were responsible and educated.
Of which they are not.

So yes, it is seemingly corporatism because the people are incapable of utilizing their power to control the corporate entities through boycotts (choosing who you give your $ to).

See capitalism is perfect in a world where people ask questions, fact check, and choose to avoid corporations that do dirty business.

But in a world where people want to be told what to think? A world where people buy things because they think they "have to"? A world where people don't care what the truth is, they would rather be given something to believe? There is no way to control corporations in that world.

Capitalism is for civilized societies that are capable of being fully self-responsible.
Just like they say about Communism, it looks great on paper but implementing it into the real world is rife with failure and unforeseen problems.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

The only way Paul's plan would work without a hitch is if the majority of citizens were responsible and educated.
Of which they are not.

So yes, it is seemingly corporatism because the people are incapable of utilizing their power to control the corporate entities through boycotts (choosing who you give your $ to).

Capitalism is for civilized societies that are capable of being fully self-responsible.
Just like they say about Communism, it looks great on paper but implementing it into the real world is rife with failure and unforeseen problems.

When you want people who want the government to take care of them. When you want people who think those programs actually help people or that charities help those in need (some do, others do not) or that non-profits actually do the work they claim with all of their donations...There's the failure of Ron Paul's theory right there. Even the charities, funds, and investments, where people do choose to put their own hard earned money into. They are not in control, because someone else is always in control. Madoff made it look like he was making so much money to all of his investors. And they were even top celebs too or other bankers! He hacked the system and made Billions off it. There's always going to be bernie madoffs in the world!

And now we come back to the Breakfast Meeting. Ron Paul and Ben Bernanke. The king and the servant! Even Ron Paul needs to bow to the FED and pay his bills!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Pathetic attempt to discredit somebody that can't be discredited. Whats next? You going to bring up the newsletters again?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I don't see anything wrong with them having breakfast together. Tact and diplomacy are how mature people deal with one another. As for being off the record, I don't see anything sinister there, either. I don't blab everything someone talks to me about. That's called integrity and is another aspect of maturity

Unfortunately, these concepts are not something everyone develops as they grow up. Many don't get past high school adolescence and remain immature.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Pathetic attempt to discredit somebody that can't be discredited. Whats next? You going to bring up the newsletters again?

You know the reason I tend to avoid everything you say, is because you think my questions are always about discrediting Ron Paul. It's not, I'm just highly suspicious of him. If it's so pathetic than why didn't you report the story. I thought you followed Paul's campaign very closely?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Corporate crony Ron Paul, a free market, pro competition, libertarian, Constitution advocate.
Ha Ha Ha

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Damn looks like the Romney-ites have been sent to ATS, with all the trolling the last few days

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

What makes Ron Paul better then?

Having breakfast with a snake like Bernanke? That doesn't set off the b.s detectors of Paul supporters?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Paul is an insider, trying to destroy America's finances. This should have been obvious to a real intellectual from Day One.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
He's just sticking to his foreign policy guns by parlaying with the enemy.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I have said it before in other threads, the PTB/establishment MAY be using RP (unbeknownst to him) to test the level of grass roots dissent. A 'lot' of RP support signals they have gone far enough. 'Insignificant' RP support and it is yet more pillage and plunder.

The old run it up the flagpole and see who (how many) salute.

If true this is not the first time it has happened.

I suspect our next president will be chosen at the upcoming Bilderberg meeting and it will not be RP..
edit on 13-5-2012 by oghamxx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hahaha,

I can't help but laugh.

One of their great myths his believers worship about Ron Paul put to bed. He is so against the Fed he would never compromise he only wants to eliminate the Fed. Then he has secret "off the record" conversations not only with the head of the Fed but at a breakfast at the Fed.

When Ron Paul endorses Mitt Romney, it will be no less shocking than what you see has happened here.

I can't wait for the excuses, will you all say the same thing as you collectively have here because it seems the die hards can only come up with "I see no problem with this" and sheeple up to this Fed meeting just fine ?
edit on 13-5-2012 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Because as I have found out you are some sort of sub-human troll that loves communism if you don't revere the man. Haven't you noticed that the same type of "you can't question Dr Paul" stuff was used 4 years ago inserting bama's name in there? "You can't question Obama, he's above reproach, and is great, You must hate America"

It's kinda sad really...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
Hahaha,

I can't help but laugh.

One of their great myths his believers worship about Ron Paul put to bed. He is so against the Fed he would never compromise he only wants to eliminate the Fed. Then he has secret "off the record" conversations not only with the head of the Fed but at a breakfast at the Fed.

When Ron Paul endorses Mitt Romney, it will be no less shocking than what you see has happened here.

I can't wait for the excuses, will you all say the same thing as you collectively have here because it seems the die hards can only come up with "I see no problem with this" and sheeple up to this Fed meeting just fine ?
edit on 13-5-2012 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I am honestly shocked that no conspiracies exist where Paul is involved. Everything has to be against him. It cannot just be like a normal election, when Ron Paul wasn't running for President. Remember those days? What then?

And another thing, since when is it trolling to be against a particular candidate? The lame excuse from Paulites I get is, "you shouldn't post so many questions about Ron Paul. I don't want to answer them!!!"

Oh and of course, how dare I call his die hard fans Paulites. I think troll is worse than Paulites!

Fun Fact for you guys: Ron Paul has been in government almost longer than Obama has been alive!!!!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join