It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widespread fraud attempts in both Oklahoma and Arizona!!!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Have you ever tried taking on monsanto. That is right because you cant.

First of all, a multi-national corporation is not an equal comparison in any way.

that said, many people have taken on monsanto, and won. Look up the cases of the Oregon SugarBeet farmers if you dont think so.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by macaronicaesar

All this evidence of fraud your gathering is a good idea. This way you'll have an excuse after Paul losses and ya'll have given Obama his second term.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

Please explain a little further....

Because it almost seems that you're suggesting we should be okay with fraud, as long as Obama is replaced with another corporate puppet who will continue down the same road.
edit on 14-5-2012 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by macaronicaesar
reply to post by redrose123

the Arizona Convention has been full of trickery and dirty tactics all day long as well. If you can't follow the streams, rd the comments to the links posted.

In arizona roll-calls, points of orders, objections, ect are being ignored, same crock as usual. Alternates weren't selected, so they selected delegates they preferred ect ect.

I would claim Ron Paul is using dirty tactics as well, and is intentionally attempting to thwart the will of the people. His goal is to claim delegates from states that don't support him. So while 90% of the state voted for Romney, RP wants the 20 people who's vote matters to all go to him. Quite frankly it's disgusting, and it's disgusting people on ATS support this. If the reverse were true and Romney was doing this you would be 100% against it, you're hypocrites.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Originally posted by eLPresidente

The short answer is, there are people working on it. Does that settle your 'question' ??

Really? Where? Show me.... All I have seen so far is Paulites trying to steal delegates from the popular winner.. NO i can't stand Romney, but he took the popular votes in the primaries, WHY is this even an issue?

It's interesting that not one Law Enforcement agency has taken this seriously, not ONE judge, or magistrate, and not one governor or elected official. But "somewhere there are people working on it"

If Romney took the popular vote, then the delegates belong to him, simple. Not that I like it, but this whining and crying because you lose Has got to stop, it's really making you look bad to keep crying conspiracy and foul.. I saw the streams, I saw what was going on, and I also noted that it looked like the chair was trying maintain order where the Paulites weren't allowing it. Jeez.... can we say sore losers?

Your argument presumes that the primaries were composed of accurate and legitimate voting results reflecting the TRUE will of the voters. Unfortunately, there seems to be a wealth of evidence that the voting has been seriously compromised. Heck I ran two informal polls on some sites I run that are completely non political and pretty much a subset slice of average Americans. In both, Ron Paul won hands down.

To be perfectly honest, if the choices for president in the election are Romney and Obama, I will NOT vote for either one of them. Personally I don't believe either one of them will be better than the other as POTUS. I felt dirty after voting for McCain last time around and I swore to NEVER vote AGAINST someone again. I will only vote FOR people I truly want to have in office.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
So while 90% of the state voted for Romney, RP wants the 20 people who's vote matters to all go to him.

90%

You mean 47%. 53% of the state did not want Romney. And given that we witnessed first hand the GOP blatantly and outright lying about the vote counts right in front of our eyes, being called on it, and recounting to get the correct number, we can only imagine how much they cheated when it comes to the primary beauty contests with many times more votes to play with.

Quite frankly it's disgusting, and it's disgusting people on ATS support this. If the reverse were true and Romney was doing this you would be 100% against it, you're hypocrites.

What's disgusting is the ignorance of so many that this is a republic, not a democracy. You have just as much a right, and a duty to become a delegate and go sit in a 12 hour long convention if you feel that strongly for Mittens. So, why didn't you become a delegate?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
reply to post by Darkinin

It was an official Romney endorsed delegate who did the assaulting. The GOP put little asterisks, and put those Romney endorsed candidates at the top of the list, out of alphabetical order, to make it easier for the senile Romney supporters. An RP supporter called a point of order after Romney's son endorsed the Romney slate at the end of his speech. The Romney endorsed delegate punched him in the leg, and tried to pull him back down into his chair...at which point other convention goers stepped in and the sheriff deputies filed an assault report against the Romney delegate.

Looks like the video has been posted on youtube, you can hear the altercation start and the camera pans to show the Romney delegate pulling the Ron Paul supporter back down into his chair...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Yes, why can't Romney supporters be more honest and rig the delegate process like Paul supporters.

Oh.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog

All this evidence of fraud your gathering is a good idea. This way you'll have an excuse after Paul losses and ya'll have given Obama his second term.

After he losses? What is that? I live in reality, for some of you, that is something you would rather avoid. I know Paul winning is a long shot, always knew that. I don't think he can win, I think the deck is stacked against him. He's the modern day Ross Perot.

I am outing this because it's sickening and shouldn't be happening in America, but some of you are content with the status quo and content with the American people being ripped off. That is your right, but don't expect me to join you.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

Yes, why can't Romney supporters be more honest and rig the delegate process like Paul supporters.

Oh.

Yes, because Paul supporters are rigging them, right, tell me you know the difference between the popular beauty contests and the conventions? Um, no, ok, oh wise one, go read up and come back to me.

The only candidates rigging/cheating and stealing delegates is Mitt Romney and his GOP campaign that is all in behind him.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

reply to post by redrose123

the Arizona Convention has been full of trickery and dirty tactics all day long as well. If you can't follow the streams, rd the comments to the links posted.

In arizona roll-calls, points of orders, objections, ect are being ignored, same crock as usual. Alternates weren't selected, so they selected delegates they preferred ect ect.

I would claim Ron Paul is using dirty tactics as well, and is intentionally attempting to thwart the will of the people. His goal is to claim delegates from states that don't support him. So while 90% of the state voted for Romney, RP wants the 20 people who's vote matters to all go to him. Quite frankly it's disgusting, and it's disgusting people on ATS support this. If the reverse were true and Romney was doing this you would be 100% against it, you're hypocrites.

Once again, instead of claiming this nonsense, maybe you should scream out loud that you have no idea how this process works. This is a Democratic Republic and not mob rules government, those beauty contests are mostly irrelevant and 100% irrelevant when it comes to selecting delegates.

Read a book, learn something, rather than spewing off your misguided, uninformed opinion.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Ill pose the same question here as I have to others: If this is happening, and you have all of this evidence, why is no one pursuing it in the legal arena?

Are you serious, dude? Voter fraud is rampant. There have been videos of delegates hitting the other delegates buttons while they're not looking, and nearly ALL republican delegates in favor of Romney were doing it.

Instead of asking where the info is, do a freaking google search.

Wake up.

Furthermore - how can you live in America and not think there's voter fraud? That the elections are abused and corrupt beyond belief?

Ignorance to this level makes me feel physically sick.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Oh.

Yes, because Paul supporters are rigging them, right, tell me you know the difference between the popular beauty contests and the conventions? Um, no, ok, oh wise one, go read up and come back to me.

The only candidates rigging/cheating and stealing delegates is Mitt Romney and his GOP campaign that is all in behind him.

The fact of the matter is that Ron Paul delegates haven't been caught cheating...

And Romney delegates have been caught cheating in every damn state.

WAKE UP.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather

Oh.

The fact of the matter is that Ron Paul delegates haven't been caught cheating...

And Romney delegates have been caught cheating in every damn state.

WAKE UP.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

They are prusuing. The head of the GOP in Missouri has been arrested.The head of the GOP in Ohio has been asked to step down.Because charges are coming.This is just the begining Dr. Paul doesn't want to fracture the Rebublican party.He just wants a fair shake,Do you think election fraud arrest happen over night?No there has to be a investagation first.You will see the arrest coming down.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Having the fraud gives you something to fall back on to keep your dreams alive. If Paul lost outright would'nt it make you sad and ruin all your dreams?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

If you think Paul winning is a long shot and i say i don't think he'll win how are you living in reality and i am not? It does'nt sound like our positions are that far apart.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I am feeling ecstatic. I hereby declare that the Republican state primaries are the GREAT SOAP OPERA OF 2012. Well done lads, well done!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

The head of the MO GOP was arrested? Link?

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join