It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widespread fraud attempts in both Oklahoma and Arizona!!!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

reply to post by Darkinin

It was an official Romney endorsed delegate who did the assaulting. The GOP put little asterisks, and put those Romney endorsed candidates at the top of the list, out of alphabetical order, to make it easier for the senile Romney supporters. An RP supporter called a point of order after Romney's son endorsed the Romney slate at the end of his speech. The Romney endorsed delegate punched him in the leg, and tried to pull him back down into his chair...at which point other convention goers stepped in and the sheriff deputies filed an assault report against the Romney delegate.

Looks like the video has been posted on youtube, you can hear the altercation start and the camera pans to show the Romney delegate pulling the Ron Paul supporter back down into his chair...

www.youtube.com...

All I see is some disrespectful young punk badgering an older gentleman then whining for a cop. It was so bad the old guy had to get up and move away which proves his rights were violated to sit at a peaceful gathering undisturbed.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Did you somehow miss the part where it said revolution?

I'm pretty sure it was out there in plain sight. Sorry if we are tired of brainless sheep forcing these idiot corporate candidates on us because Fox news told them too.

Do you think that change only comes when 100 percent of the people are behind it? It would never come if that were the case.
edit on 14-5-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

Not at all. My hopes and dreams go waaaaay beyond one election.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

You made a funny! I'm beginning to think you don't really dislike Ron Paul so much, perhaps you're just one of those people that like to try and stir others up on the internet. If you didn't read my earlier comment, or pay attention to the start of the video, you see the deputy sees what's going on and you hear the RP delegate saying he assaulted him. We talked to him after the incident, the old man punched him as hard as he could in the leg when the RP supporter called a point of order after Romney's son broke a rule.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

How is it rigged? Romney supporters are the one taking illegal actions. Ron Paul supporters are doing nothing that Romney supporters couldn't do.. What you are basically saying is that Romney just can't get the manpower to show up that Paul can.

That is it. Paul is "rigging" the system by having more supporters care enough to show up at these events.

You guys never have a clue.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

No, it's rigged because a system designed to deal with things like candidates dropping out has been short circuited by Paul supporters...

If Paul is so popular why can't he properly win states outright?

If he had won them, and Romney used these Paul tricks you guys would be screaming bloody murder...

Better read this now, before a mod deletes it.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Oh he definitely could win states outright if it were a fair unbiased election and the media represented all the candidates equally from day one. Instead the guy that everyone knew would be pushed is the candidate being "chosen." The media is for Romney and against Paul I would say that is a pretty big handicap. Yet somehow Ron Paul's supporters are so avid they are keeping him alive. You tell me why there aren't any Romney supporters that could do that? If Romney had the media and those avid supporters he'd be in for sure, but he doesn't for a reason.

You have a candidate that works for a company that owns the television news and controls most of the nations blind opinion, and you have a guy that is going against him. It's david v.s. goliath.

You can never understand it obviously. It is not rigged because Romney could take advantage in the exact same way that Paul is. Nothing rigged about it they both have the same options avaiable to them. We are just seeing who has real heartfelt support and who has paid for support through least inconvenience.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Well, the thing is:

1. That's your opinion
2. Rigging the delegate process based on an opinion is wrong, morally
3. If you think that you need to defeat Romney/Obama because Paul is a morally better person, you're undermining your case by acting immoral
4. If you honestly think the GOP is crooked, then why are you voting for a candidate who chooses to help the GOP?

I think you guys are channelling Dick Cheney on this one:

"We also have to work, though, sort of the dark side, if you will"
-Dick "Dick" Cheney

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

You made a funny! I'm beginning to think you don't really dislike Ron Paul so much, perhaps you're just one of those people that like to try and stir others up on the internet. If you didn't read my earlier comment, or pay attention to the start of the video, you see the deputy sees what's going on and you hear the RP delegate saying he assaulted him. We talked to him after the incident, the old man punched him as hard as he could in the leg when the RP supporter called a point of order after Romney's son broke a rule.

No, you are too funny. Everywhere you look it is Ron Paul supporters as the ones stirring up trouble. They have been this whole election crying the sky is falling the sky is falling...whaa whaa election fraud with not a single conviction yet. Then you come on here showing a perfectly healthy young Ron Paul supporter disrespectfully badgering some old dude who could be his great grandfather by the looks of his age. He badgered him so badly he had to get up and move away from him. Then you got some excuse that the old dude punched his leg, well what a wimp as I doubt that senior from a sitting position could hurt that young fella towering over him.
His little ruse worked and he got the attention over everyone else that he was desperately seeking just so he could yell out some Ron Paul propaganda.
Hard evidence why Paul supporters turn off more voters than the candidate himself could ever draw.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Oh he definitely could win states outright if it were a fair unbiased election and the media represented all the candidates equally from day one. Instead the guy that everyone knew would be pushed is the candidate being "chosen." The media is for Romney and against Paul I would say that is a pretty big handicap. Yet somehow Ron Paul's supporters are so avid they are keeping him alive. You tell me why there aren't any Romney supporters that could do that? If Romney had the media and those avid supporters he'd be in for sure, but he doesn't for a reason.

You have a candidate that works for a company that owns the television news and controls most of the nations blind opinion, and you have a guy that is going against him. It's david v.s. goliath.

You can never understand it obviously. It is not rigged because Romney could take advantage in the exact same way that Paul is. Nothing rigged about it they both have the same options avaiable to them. We are just seeing who has real heartfelt support and who has paid for support through least inconvenience.

So you are using unproven percieved bias to justify your own brand if bias. Nice one.
Now you have no moral leg left to stand on.
Why didn't Ron Paul supporters start a cable News network to counter it, they had every opportunity since 1984 to money bomb one into place. See, that is the same failed logic you used. Your argument proves Ron Paul supporters don't really have any heartfelt support or Ron Paul would have his own network of cable news.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This one really takes the cake. Ron Paul supporters should follow this guy home and hound him mercilessly.
What a clueless tool!!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

LOL yeah he "badgered him so badly" by calling a point of order.. Haha GTFO, you're so full of it.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Can someone tell me;

How many delegates did Paul win in the OK March 6 primary?

How many OK delegates do Paul supporters claim he has today?

Why the difference?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
This one really takes the cake. Ron Paul supporters should follow this guy home and hound him mercilessly.
What a clueless tool!!

If that was a blatant blackout they wouldn't show the computer screen showing the text, they would just say what they want.
Nice try going all paranoid over a mistake by some reporter. The production sure doesn't have an agenda if they are going to show the written text as the reporter is speaking. To err is human, and there are retractions in every newspaper daily to prove it.

That said, it was funny because I bet that Paulite was about to go orgasmic because his text got on air then his head probably exploded from the reporter saying Romney at the end, hahahaha.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Silly trolls

You ask for proof of fraud and you get it but still does not satisfy your yearning to troll. Facts, evidence and propf will not stop your because you are not here for such things You are here to troll that much is obvious.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Ron Paul-Nuts Boo Romney’s Son Josh Off Stage in AZ (Video)

Source with video

There are the Paul thugs at work disrupting the process as usual.

Nobody is allowed to have a voice when they are around. If you belong to any minority on any issue you should be scared of these people, as they won't allow you to even have a voice if they ran the show. At this point I am going to view them the same as the Nazi brownshirts were during Hitler's rise to power. They won't attain power but they are acting just like them using public intimidation to gain a seat at the table. Very disgusting and disturbing.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I am still of the opinion that RonPaulSuperfans© shouldn't vote for any GOP candidate if they think the GOP is engaged in fraud, including Ron Paul. It's like trying to kill the Don so you can run the mafia more fairly.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by eLPresidente

I am still of the opinion that RonPaulSuperfans© shouldn't vote for any GOP candidate if they think the GOP is engaged in fraud, including Ron Paul. It's like trying to kill the Don so you can run the mafia more fairly.

I see you are no longer using the term "Paultards", but now using RonPaulSuperfans. Well my friend, don't worry, RonPaulSuperfans are only voting Ron Paul. Ron Paul supporters would never vote Romney or Obama. If Ron Paul isn't on the ticket than he will be written in. There will be some who won't vote at all, but they won't vote for the other 2. Snoopy has a better chance of being voted in by Ron Paul fans than Obama or Romney. And clearly the GOP is engaged in extreme fraud, as already shown, if you don't want to see it, well, we can lead a horse to water but we can't make him drink.

Please, explain to us why you are calling Ron Paul supporters thugs because clearly you are not familiar with the definition of thug.

1. A violent person, esp. a criminal.
2. A member of a religious organization of robbers and assassins in India, suppressed by the British in the 1830s.

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Silly trolls

You ask for proof of fraud and you get it but still does not satisfy your yearning to troll. Facts, evidence and propf will not stop your because you are not here for such things You are here to troll that much is obvious.

They are clearly trolls who love to troll Ron Paul threads, just look at their post history and even thread creation history. You cannot and will not get through to them because they will forever be against Ron Paul and his Superfans. At this point I just hope they're getting paid because if not, wow, what a waste of time they've committed to trolling. At least if they get paid they might have something to show for it.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join