It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widespread fraud attempts in both Oklahoma and Arizona!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
www.ustream.tv...

www.ustream.tv...
or:
www.ustream.tv...

www.dailypaul.com...

It sickens me that even those who are against Paul, Paul's views and his supporters still condone this cheating behavior taking place at all conventions nation wide.

You people need to wake the hell up. If this was over, why the hell would they continue to attempt to defraud the convention goers? Any ideas? You bunch are a real piece of work.
edit on 12-5-2012 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Ill pose the same question here as I have to others: If this is happening, and you have all of this evidence, why is no one pursuing it in the legal arena?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

How do you know they're not, the streams are there. I have watched them all day, it's not make believe, it's most definitely taking place, you question it as if these streams may not be proof enough.

Or are you insinuating that Paul is ok with being ripped off because he's some evil scam artist who is in on the joke? Paul is doing this to show what the establishment is all about. He is saying all the right things atm, because he has to, the convention is going to get messy and I can't wait.

There is zero chance he falls in line and supports Romney, none.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by macaronicaesar

How do you know there not, the streams are there. I have watched them all day, it's not make believe, it's most definitely taking place, you question it as if these streams may not be proof enough.

Or are you insinuating that Paul is ok with being ripped off because he's some evil scam artist who is on the joke? Paul is doing this to show what the establishment is all about. He is saying all the right things atm, because he has to, the convention is going to get messy and I can't wait.

Those are some pretty big jumps youve made there. All I asked is why no one is pursuing it legally. Its a question that I have asked many times before, and am only met with deflections such as your post.

+1 more 
posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I'm not deflecting it, I answered. How do you know they're not? Seems you jumped to the first conclusion here. I get defensive, because I've seen all those ridiculous posts from certain posters, yourself included, but when I offer to place a mini wager, no one wants to take part.

It's easy to talk crap with nothing on the line.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by macaronicaesar

What type of defrauding are you talking about. What have they done or not done? Not everyone has access to your live stream or all day to watch. Would you mind stating a case rather than some loose remarks?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

At the Oklahoma convention the establishment chair adjourned the meeting prematurely without a 2/3 majority and with many calls for division, because Paul had the majority, so the convention had been forced to resume outside in the parking lot. Thankfully the Paul supporters were smart enough to reconvene after the chair illegally ended proceedings. I've been at work watching this off and on all day, the Arizona Convention has been full of trickery and dirty tactics all day long as well. If you can't follow the streams, rd the comments to the links posted.

In arizona roll-calls, points of orders, objections, ect are being ignored, same crock as usual. Alternates weren't selected, so they selected delegates they preferred ect ect.

I've provided plenty of sources here.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by macaronicaesar

Thanks for the info. Sounds much like what has been going on at most of them. It normally does them no good. Ron Paul supporters eventually come out a head. I will be waiting to find out the results.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The convention is now in the parking lot. Inside the chair person was ignoring the majority votes - massive votes of 'nay' to motins brought by Romney supporters were being called as 'yay's have it'. Calls for division were denied. Eventually the chairperson suspended the meeting because he could not cover up the fraud any longer - and it is captured on video. During the chaos a Romney supporter punched a Ron Paul supporter in the face.

The convention is now continuing outside. All, or the vast majority of Romney supporters have gone home. Basically all teh delegates are going to go to Ron Paul, but I am not sure if they will count. I suspect the GOP will just pick the delegates instead.

The corruption has now reached such levels where it's not even being hidden. No sane American can now believe they live in anything other than a facist state.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by UKTruth

I don't think so, there are rules in place for if a convention is prematurely haulted, the Paul supporters are following them to the letter. They even made sure they had a quorum. 800 plus paul supporters remain out in the parking lot, there were only 1400 in total, they have done everything by the book. The results will stand. You can't deny the video taped accounts of what took place.

In Arizona, an attempted ban on recording devices was also made. We'll see how that goes.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
For those not watching, it's really too bad. This is how a constitutional republic is suppose to work.

It's really awesome to see. Keep it rolling Paul supporters.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Fraud in a presidential race has nothing to do with whether one supports the candidate, but has everything to do with all Americans being robbed of a legitimate, fair race.

So, yes it is a fair question, why haven't we heard about a lawsuit or legal action, although we don't know what is going on behind the scenes. What I don't understand is why you repeatedly pop up in RP threads asking this, when it isn't a RP issue. It's an American issue, it's fraud perpetrated by the establishment, and if nothing is done it will happen to future presidential candidates.

So yes, why aren't Republicans and Democrats standing up to the fraud? Why isn't the MSM calling out the fraud as they do a celebrity DUI? Why aren't all Americans, Obama supporters to Romney supporters to everyone inbetween standing up against the fraud?

Why do you attempt to boil it down to a RP issue constantly? It's disingenuous at best.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Ill pose the same question here as I have to others: If this is happening, and you have all of this evidence, why is no one pursuing it in the legal arena?

WHY do you assume nobody is pursuing it? If it was up to me, I would BUILD a case with all the evidence produced together.

By the way, there is clear and defined blatant fraud being committed again in OK and AZ. and it is looking like we might win...again.

Now for the Ron Paul supporters to rejoice and the anti-Pauls to cry about democracy not being justified with absolutely no knowledge of what a democratic republic is.

DENY IGNORANCE, people !
edit on 12-5-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by macaronicaesar

I'm not deflecting it, I answered. How do you know they're not? Seems you jumped to the first conclusion here. I get defensive, because I've seen all those ridiculous posts from certain posters, yourself included, but when I offer to place a mini wager, no one wants to take part.

It's easy to talk crap with nothing on the line.
this "wager" you speak of A)is against the tos
B)is juvenile
C)is a nice deflection in itself, considering that it is untenable.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
There is news coming in from tonight OK convention, it sounds like Ron Paul has won the majority there as well, even though Romney won the primary 33.8 to Paul's 9.6. Just more proof that the MSM is lying about how many Delegates Romney has. You dont know the delegates after the primary, it takes weeks/months later to go throguh the process. Now we are getting the real results and state after state has Paul with the majority.

Policy Mic OK Coverage
www.policymic.com...
Daily Paul OK coverage
www.dailypaul.com...

edit on 12-5-2012 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

Its simple. I ask in these threads because rp supporters are the ones claiming it. If romney or obama supprters begin to hide behind it, ill ask them the same question. Yes, it is an issue for all of the american people. But right now, only a certain group is claiming it. Should they not be the ones spearheading the effort?

I know that, because I don't support rp and I'm not shy about it, that I have been labelled this and that, and am immediately now to be considered an "enemy" by the crowd, but generally speaking, all I do is ask questions. I fail to see why rp followers find that so offensive.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Watch the streams and even you'll remove all doubt.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
We need to find a lawyer who has a heart for liberty to bring this fradulence to court.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

The short answer is, there are people working on it. Does that settle your 'question' ??

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
There were multiple eye witnesses at the Arizona State Convention who says more than one person were stuffing the ballots. There is also a claim that a man was assaulted by a GOP leader?? and there has been a police report filed. Both Arizona and Oklahoma conventions were disasters today. It was pretty clear Romney and his campaign were doing everything possible to cause turmoil throughout the arenas and to get the meeting adjourned.

Arizona delegates were forced out by police, but not before the remaining delegates voted for a new chairman (Ron Paul supporter). Who knows if that will hold up in the days to come, but it will be interesting to find out.

"The revolution will not be televised, it will be ustreamed"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join