It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA Administration To Stage ‘REICHSTAG’ EVENT As Trigger For Martial Law, DHS Whistleblower

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Could any sitting President wan something badly enough just to stay in control that they would try to stage something like this. I know here are many of you convinced that Bush Jr. brought about 9/11. Perhaps the power in control of the Presidency for those of you who believe in a shadow government. I'm still on the fence about that. At anytime he could've possibly declared Marial law to stay in power. Though, I am sure he knew the media didn't like him, and alot of people didn't either. Maybe somewhere we'll find a grain of truth to 9/11, but could figuratively speaking of course history repeat itself in just a short period of time. So, I, ask you ATSers do you think an "event" like this could happen again?

Basic Info on Reichstag Event:

en.wikipedia.org...
The Reichstag fire (German: Der Reichstagsbrand (help·info)) was an arson attack on the Reichstag building in Berlin on 27 February 1933 The event is seen as pivotal in establishment of Nazi Germany.

www.thecomingattack.com...
OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO STAGE ‘REICHSTAG’ EVENT AS TRIGGER FOR MARTIAL LAW, DHS SOURCE WARNS

‘Reichstag’ event could involve false assassination attempt blamed on “white supremacists”

Incited racial riots would lead to calls for government “crackdown”

Civil unrest would lead to martial law, DHS travel checkpoints, indefinite delay of elections

Washington, DC – The Obama agents, through the DHS and other assorted colluders, are plotting a major ‘Reichstag’ event to generate racial riots and produce the justification for martial law, delaying the November 2012 elections, possibly indefinitely, a DHS whistleblower informed the Canada Free Press on Tuesday. The anonymous whistleblower elaborated on how the Obama administration is using the Occupy movement, labor unions, and other assorted subversive groups to create massive chaos within the nation.

[link to www.thecomingattack.com]
edit on 12-5-2012 by Gemwolf because: Fixed links

edit on Sat May 12 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: crossposting not allowed, removed link to another forum

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Link doesn't work and when I print it in by hand I get service unavailable. Some other source?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
What happened to all your links? Do I see you using GodLikeProductions as a source?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
All I see is "could he". Where do you get the nerve to make your thread title so misleading?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Because this OP is just another who really wants this to happen, he is waiting for it to feel smug and the "I told you so" mentality is alive and well in his mind.
It is his claim to 15 minutes of fame.
Posts like this are becoming the norm in ATS, people speculating without any evidence.
It would be great if the moderators tried to limit posts like this.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
fixed link

the OP on glp is suggesting a staged assassination attempt.

I guess I could see it... Paul takes the convention so there is a staged attempt on obama's life so he can declare martial law and try to remain president,... i dunno.
edit on 12-5-2012 by JizzyMcButter because: fixed link

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

I doubt if Obama would get away with that kind of scenario. I think everyone would see through it.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
well, the upcoming george zimmerman acquittal should start of the mother of race riots by the end of the summer.

that's a start.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
well, the upcoming george zimmerman acquittal should start of the mother of race riots by the end of the summer.

that's a start.

Do you have a crystal ball or something?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I made a thread comparing the opportunity presented by 9/11 to PATRIOT ACT´s architects.
I have come to the conclusion that the argument of who is no longer the question we should ask of such actions being taken. Money can buy anything and have anything done.

The fact is that like the parliament building fire in Germany, 9/11 caused the immediate stripping of civil liberties by our "decree" like the REICHSTAG FIRE DRECREE was a government changer. It was basically another version of Patriot.

The similarities the two situations share in policy and power consolidation under the guise of security and paranoid nausea are almost impossible to be a coincidence. The people responsible really for the great wars were the ones profiting on both sides. It goes pretty deep. In the end the facts are not speaking.

They are in full orchestra and blasting to high heaven of the obvious reason the USA is becoming the safest dictatorship in the making .It is like the calm before the storm for anyone who takes a few hours to just read common history and see where ideology like the one that prevailed in Germany has its roots in American society.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-5-2012 by BIHOTZ because: fix and more

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

that's a start.

With the media's gleeful assistance.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Of course anything can happen but if Obama is part of a staged horrific event I believe it could only work against him.

Have you noticed that the Republicians are bouncing back quickly with a rebuttel to every comment Obama has to make concerning politics?

Obama needs to walk a tight thin rope until November if he has any chance of being reelected.

The American people are waking up and will not take lightly any offhanded moves made by the Obamma group to even remotely cause our government to consider martial law.

I believe the American people will not tolerate martial law without a fight and much blood would be shed by all parties involved.

It's simply not a good idea for Obama and company to make any waves at this time.

This would be the end of any hope of Obamas serving another term.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

that's a start.

Ooooo and at the "end of summer"

Not too hot anymore...
Not cold yet..
Holidays coming up
World might end

Perfect weather for race riots and looting.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
if you are going to put "could" in TWICE, than you need to change the title of this thread

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
If you believe anything that GLP posts, then you need therapy. What a load of bovine manure.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor Sam
reply to post by amongus

Because this OP is just another who really wants this to happen, he is waiting for it to feel smug and the "I told you so" mentality is alive and well in his mind.
It is his claim to 15 minutes of fame.
Posts like this are becoming the norm in ATS, people speculating without any evidence.
It would be great if the moderators tried to limit posts like this.

Actually there has been insiders speaking a couple years ago about knowing Obama will try and use the "race card" with no holds barred to help his election (which came true) and again in the next..

I would give some sources, but I don't believe you care for any truth in your brand of politics.. It is common knowledge among realists though..

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
While I don't believe this particular event to be taking place in the near future, no matter what the source, you really can't put it past these pyschopaths that hold office. THEY are the deluded ones. There are plenty events from history that serve as evidence that something along the lines of what is being predicted will definitely happen again.

I also believe that Obama and his czars DO NOT want to relinguish the power they have attained. And I believe that some event will take place (false flag) that will be an opportunity for the sitting president to declare marshall law, and who knows how long that could last or what will ensure afterwards.

I believe said things will happen because people are waking up, are fed up, and are going to force the issue. The event will happen to re-take control and grab the upper hand from the masses... psychologically speaking. They want the people to fear the government. They've had us lulled to sleep for so long, they will have to create a catastrophe, whether thats economically or something similar to 9/11. The current state of affairs just can't keep going as is for too much longer. Politicians have it so nice right now... no accountability, great salary, and they will not give their nice way of life up easily. They will team up to stop freedom loving people.

Like we've all heard before, it doesn't take a majority, but just a small percentage of freedom loving people to bring about change. Change in the eyes of freedom loving people means less governmental powers and I think we know they will not give any measure of power up easily. They can't even make themselves give up money, as in, spend less. No one wants to cut spending right now. Anyway, these are crazy times. I don't want anything to happen along the lines of false flag or catastrophe, but our government is out of control. The only way to change our future is for people to get wise to our democratic system and finally start participating in large numbers. The only problem is this is people taking the power back, and the government already believes they know better than us.... so either way you look at it, there will be a revolution, in the boldest sense. It must be, or people will be led to slaughter.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The more we get educated to the games that are used against us....the less real control they have....
As the shell games get exposed, one by one, nobody will want to play against the rigged house rules anymore...
they will do what people always do.....go underground...trade services or whatever to make the taxman pull his hair trying to collect....
They will become more independant and less easily cowed as time goes by, and never will they again have as much respect or trust in authority....at leasst for these generations....
Somewhere along the line, the people have it on mind, that what has been stolen, must be repaid to the people.
When they become educated to the various thefts that have impoverished them, well reichstag or not,.....................................................

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I found this source interesting if the author is credible:

The planned re-election of Obama, revolutionary style

www.canadafreepress.com...
The 450 million rounds of .40 cal HP bullets that Homeland Security is contracting for over 3 years is what really bothers me.

And about the security for Chicago:
Now were going to have a hundred threads on troop movements in the Midwest

edit on 13-5-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Here's my take and prediction:

With all the 'warnings' about human & animal bombs that have recently been announced, I'm predicting a major US or UK airliner(s) blowing up while in flight, and when the wreckage(s) is/are examined, the fabricated evidence is going to be 'falsely' blamed on a human/pet bomber, from a country TPTB want to attack.

The truth will be that the bomb(s) will have been planted by the CIA, along with the fabricated evidence, that will be put there after the event....sort of reminds me of something...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join