It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Thank god this cluster-puck of a season is over.The NHS rests its case.

Let the healing begin.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hartley.....I respect what you say and you are right about your groups accomplishments , but Bob no way you can fail to in some way knowledge the NHS,it undermines the championship morals and spirit and you will inadvertantly curse yourself,I am trying to help YOU here ,make a bloody hat and slap it on some players heads during presstimes.....no one needs to know but us for now but for future reference when public aknowledgement is actioned we need to be able to show continuity....put some NHS hats on to show respect and get yourselves out of my cross-hairs....soon ....you can keep the verbal admissions off the table for now.But Bob you know the history here......you are fully versed and know things can no longer be allowed to carry on like this..........I am asking you to step up and go where no one else has had the heart and guts and morals and respect for the game to go Bob to do something others dont think you can or will do ---these are the same things you asked from your men all year long---- be willing to stand up for the right things and opportunity for sucess will follow . blame Eakins and Dellow and the advanced stats con-jobs if you need to....but for the love of all that is good and pure in your world Bob,make things right now , I implore you to do so.

I DO NOT WISH to wrap it up in 4 straight but the NHS will.......then it will tag the Hawks for good measure,then the Nucks,and Sens and Rangers,anyone who is on NHS turf right now without a paid for validation ticket. The Blues get a pass because of MPS and the NHSs loyalty....they can define themselves without the NHSs insights.Unless I get bored and decide to help out for kicks.

If you used the NHS and failed to pay respects you will be remediated--no Cup--....of this you may be sure....and it matters not where you got your NHS version from ignorance is no excuse.My advice is to make the Hats,whoever you are it needs to be basic capitals,nothing special just "Moma2s NHS" or Moma2 or NHS....any of these will suffice to keep the Wolf from your door.Any less and your bones will crunch between the NHSs Jaws.Bob you may use red and white,team colors are permissable for everyone.No verbal mentions of the NewAge Hockey System at all.....just Hats with nondescript regular capitol letters ...no punctuation...no inflection.....just random EveryMan letters in team colors.

I dont care if there are 3 of 4 NHL Teams in the Stanley Cup Showdown 1/4 finals with 90 guys all wearing NHS hats and refusing to talk about it, but I promise you NO ONE who is using the NHS will be in the final if there has been no aknowledgement made.My system and its processes were made for destroying opponents ...ALL...opponents.In minutes .

I will be juggeling multiple engagements in multiple Series due to the unusually high numbers of offenders this year........but this is a challenge....BATTLE....one by one they shall fall.The biggest fish LA was expedited early this season in anticipation of this slight traffic jam of teams requiring remediation for disrespect.

I think this year the NHS will focus on ripping Goalies apart in some NewAge ways--less legwork---.....something uniquely NHS but lethal which can be walked right to the Cup thru every process it faces.Something the stats and history will record nicely as an undeniable anomoly.

If you arent wearing an NHS hat TO BEGIN the Playoffs but are using NHS data....you COULD NOT HAVE paid respects because this is where you do it....and you need to not whine later....if you dont show proper respect then know where you stand...so you know where you will fall.

Things will get hot and heavy early but by the 2nd round the NHS impacts will be controlling both Conferences and will be defining their order of execution.

The NHS conduit is an open one so both sides will always have acess but as in everything it comes down to excellence of execution and speed.Whoever the progressive data is aimed at who buys in the hardest will benefit,whoever the meta-data is aimed at will simply be gone.

We are completely clear that one sequence of focused analysis will expose an entire SYSTEM ....terminally.I dont need to hang around to see the projectiles impact.The NHS has a Fire and Forget option.

The 1st dance with the NHS is the last.I dont need to skirmish,I simply splay your internal structure all over the ice once,your squirming does the rest.

edit on 12-4-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
If Dellow is still working for the Oiles.....Mc-T needs to have his ticket punched with him this week.

If Eakins was remediated but Dellow wasnt which the NHS was under the impression he was.....then Mac-T is done here......to many incremental losses in peripheral but important areas have been forced upon the Franchise to over-support corrections of mistaken decisions.No one in management ever takes one for the team in Edmonton......everybody on and surrounding the team takes one which is fine as long as Management isnt included in this dynamic which IS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EDMONTON AND THE REST OF THE NHL.......in Edmonton the Management gets mulligans never given on any other team to anyone but players.......in Edmonton the management is and has been for decades RIDING THE PLAYERS CARPET TAILS.......and they are giving specific "team"privilages to management[each other] they do not deserve............the word "TEAM" has been corrupted by the mind of K-Lowe to INCLUDE management,extended support in dynamic areas - organisational support these men do not deserve and cannot possibly earn has been afforded to them......the lee-way given to Players on the "team" is supported by what they provide to the superstructure for plyers it is natural .....BUT BUT BUT ..no one in management CAN POSSIBLY provide these player-type organistional supports.....so management DOES NOT....EVER....BY PROXY.... GET ORGANISTIONAL PROTECTION to the same degrees as others.This is how the managers have survived so many poor decisions over so many years.

You see when management is wiped out for underperforming the SECRETARY STAYS........ because obviously she is important organistionally.....the MANAGEMENT GOES on their own.....you see these guys in Oilers management today are trying to STEAL the orgnisational support the COGS IN THE ORGANISATIONAL WHEEL GET......this is how they have stayed fluid dynmiclly and essentially teflon and survived for SO MANY YEARS UNABATED to cause sooo much damage.....

They "conveniently included" THEMSELVES in the definition of the word T.E.A.M............this is so cheezy it makes me ill......it is exactly how they tried to screw the NHS....how I learned their underhanded process 4 yeas ago.They cheated.

This deception is RAMPANT......it is exactly like advanced stats.....EXCUSTORY DYNAMICS INTENTIONALLY CREATED TO DECIEVE AND MISREPRESENT REAL AND TANGIBLE IMPACTS AS IF THEY WERE CATALYSING IN PLACES OTHER THAN THE TRUE AEAS....this is commonly called telling lies....or stealing others thunder....or conning....ir misrepresenting.......you pick the word that fits best.......this is a chronic affliction in E-Town and has been evolving for decades as an organisational reaction to losing so much dynamic managerial impact in such a short time period.

The growth of this dysfunctional and terminal dynamic pretty much began the year after Mark left town and has never stopped.

Keep Nelly..... because the overall organisational continuity between the farm team and the Oilers is here now that the NHS POUNDED IT IN A FEW YEARS AGO and DIVIDENDS are being realised............Nellys sucessfully transitioning so many players from OKC to the NHL has been THE SINGLE BIGGEST SUCESS IN THE LAST 4 YEARS......

run off anyone conected to the last 4-5 years of disconnects.......to much of the recent past has been made up of managerially catalysed personal disputes and battles which have carried over in ways and degrees which have hurt the tem in both the short and long runs............how many valuable player assets have the Oiles taken epic losses on to support this excusatory managerial dynamic??????We may never know how many fell to this disease.Eakins mind-raping players publiclly and bringing in a handpicked hit-man Captain to "clean out" the room with full mangerial support was the height of the insanity.

If Dellow is still there this ship is burning beneath decks......there is no saving her......until every single Stats related asset is REMOVED UNCEREMONIOUSLY that IS NOT INCLUDED ON THE STANLEY CUP LIST OF ORGANISATIONAL ASSETS RECENT CHAMPIONS HAVE BEEN USING....this ship will continue burning itself up from the inside out.

Until someone ADMITS STATS INPUTS WERE A MISTAKE FROM THE BEGINNING THE OILERS WILL CONTINUE TO BE LOOKED UPON AS LOSERS AND A LOST CAUSE OVERALL.....AND NO ONE WILL EVER WISH TO COME HERE TO PLAY FOR THE TEAM....NO ONE.The ENTIE NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE knows what has gone on here......this is no joke....everyone has seen the dirty laundry...the skidmarks are ON THE OUTSIDE right there for everyone to see..............no winners will come here because of the lies.....but if someone clears the slate and retains the NHS anything could happen.....elite players who want to win from the last 4-5 years will "sacrifice" things to come to Edmonton.....but as things stand....not a chance....ever....anyone who kicks the snot out of disabled...disadvantaged....fan.... who has gone to the extremes of creating a tailormade process or system specificlly to help the team........anyone who rips this type of person off in ny way is pond scum......no excuses no class no balls....pond scum..... guys making millions while working together to be stepping on the littlest of the little people???

No one is coming here now.....things have been forced into this dynamic by management....no Pro-Sports team can function and survivie if the entire League black-balls them as has happened with the Oilers.There is no denying it.....this has nothing to do with backlash from the Dynasty years...no one in the NHL remembers those days....this is simply ignorant fellas who have peeved off to many people concurrently over ten+ years getting it backfrom EVERYONE.....and there is nowhere to hide....nowhere.

Hopefully O.E.G can realise they will not finesse the management out of this dynamic.......they are BUSTED.....there was never an opportunity for this to be corrected without a full and complete NHS disclosure....which meant setting things straight .....remember the entire NHL is watching now and some have been watching closely since the beginning .

I might balk at coming to Edmonton if I were McDavid.....there is LEAGUE-WIDE AND RECOGNISED JUST CAUSE to REFUSE to be part of this disease,this dysfunction and corruption which the entire NHL nd AHL and anyone who tunes into hockey knows about......unlike Lindros....NO ONE WOULD BLAME CONNER.

This type of dynamic would implode the core overnight,and end this mess ...............the fact of the matter is that ANYONE COULD JUSTIFIBLY WALK now and no one in the League would blame them.....it IS THAT BAD.It wouldnt be the losing for so long other NHLers accept as the VALID ACCEPTED cause of any Oiler wanting out it would be the dysfunctional management group which CANNOT CLEAR THE SLATE FOR SOME REASON.......its scary thinking you work for the Oiluminntti nobody blames people for wanting out of that dynamic...ever.For this roster this window of opportunity will close eventully and the plyers WILL be branded for their entire careers as being complicit and agreeing to the dysfunctionl status quo happening in E-Town.

It is much easier to go back and erase the corruption than write TEN MORE CHAPTERS TO COVER IT UP.........sound familiar?

The Fanbase will not accept any more conspiracy issues.........there WILL NEVER BE WARM FUZZY COMMUNITY TEAM BONDING with the incumbant group .....because the Oilers management closed ranks upon everyone including the fans when K-Lowe took over.....it is what it is........when you shut out the Fans for decades to set the stage and then stomp on a unemployed disabled passionate lifelong Oilers Fan who creates a System for you which you then reject JUST BEFORE IT SPARKS A LEAGUEWIDE EVOLUTION including impacting 3 consecutive Cup winning processes...... then you try to cover it up......you bloody well deserve the Karmatic Boomerang impacts you will most certaainly experience.

The NHS is mature now,the Core is mature now,the Coach and Farm team supports are Mature now...........the management is over-ripe......you see it is sad but the TIMING WAS NEVER GOING TO WORK OUT......the Fans couldnt be expected to endure GENERATIONS OF SUB-PAR RESULTS AND BEHVIOURS.

The Oilers require MATURE management....to fit the rest of the dynamic........not just OLD enough to possibly be mature....Mature means no infighting....no vendettas....no screwing the entire teams future to win a personal spat......no suppression....no public floggings...no black-balling.....no intentional mis-representation DISGUISED AS BUSINESS PRACTICES.....you see the maturation process was stalled for the entire group because of the little "cheats" used for decades.....just like the advanced stats are inserting little "cheats" into the processes stalling the CORES MATURATION FOR NEARLY 2 YEARS........

A MATURE mangement group would have already posted here ,apologised, and have cleared the air......and retained the NHS...silenced the online banter....and put the fear of the NHS into the entire NHL who is very well aware what COULD HAPPEN if the Oilers skilled Core was actually given the NHS completely......the same processes which have impacted the last 3 straight Cups in the hands of ONLY THE OILERS and this Core?????..........CAN YOU SAY DYNASTY......THE young Oilers SHOULD ALREADY HAVE 2 OR 3 CUPS.....Yes...this scares a lot of very solid hockey teams and the best Managers in the game 100% out of their shoes.

When you break it down as I have you can see the WHOs AND WHYs of the reasons the NHS has not connected permanently to the Oilers.There are people behind the processes of disconnect.

But in reality...NO NHL TEAM HAS STEPPED FORWARD......so it is what it is......everyone is waiting for the other shoe to drop.....everyone has different degrees of correct history.....some teams have simply emulated the first ones who incorporated the NHS....some have been closely following everything....stats and video show you exactly who jumped on-board and when....when the first teams into the NHS water were "emulated" their specific NHS profiles were actually duplicted and one can track every process adjustment or modification back to where NHS concepts were injected,and specific NHS core values can then be determined and a fingerprint of sorts is created and defined.So we can actually see from which team which type of NHS interpretation evolved or catalysed from. Every team applies the NHS concepts by SUPERIMPOSING THEM over their existing process so there are many variations.

I believe this group of Oilers can win 5 Cups and be defined as a Dynasty.....there is still time....lucky thing the Management had the cojones to bust so many elite kids into the NHL sucessfully....they DID DO THAT...the trial by fire WORKED 100%.....no failures within the core...no busts....got to give the credit...it was ugly as all heck.....but no one failed the NHL tests.

If the Oilers roster puts up the numbers I believe they can produce consistantly this coming season......the verdict will be in forever that the Oilers plan of immersing true talents into the true NHL fires and risking their skinny little necks like they did to turn them into MEN ...worked out 100%.....no one can substanciate claims of this process failing yet.....Nail put that to bed by re-surging at an elite pace once the fool Eakins was remediated.

Taylor Hall is poised to have his first Prime year....god knows what kind of numbers he will put up this coming year....Nuge has arrived and will push Taylor offensively...Ebbs will push everyone offensively.....Nail Yakupov is now getting more room[Dougie Weight type room!] with the pucks on the boards 1/2 wall and down than any other Oiler including Nuge....no one will give him a shot, they have the begun to let him own the peripheral areas freely and try to pick off his passes.To top it off for gods sakes Yakupov is looking like maybe becoming the BEST PASSER IN THE O-ZONE ON THE ENTIRE TEAM........his shot gets him the room to shine and they HAVE TO GIVE IT TO HIM.....this is SO WHAT THE NHS HAS BEEN URGING NUGE TO DO DYNAMICLLY THIS PAST YEAR.....jack up the goal scoring threat to make room like Wayne did Nuge needs to do it from everywhere and with finesse and creativity like Wayne did it shooting sneaky shots--half-slappers--slappers--tip-ins--Wayne did it all in a 100% opportunistic way and when he dialed in on a Goalies habits he did it for theirs and his CAREERS he tore some guys apart for years....Nail can do it Weights way by skill and speed and active feet and truculence and brute force when needed..... he is a puck pursuit anticipatory monster and he and Nuge are masters at getting pucks away from opponents and creating immediate offensive transitions in the o-zone.

I believe we will see more Hat-tricks this coming year than EVER if the NHS is used.....record numbers.....of multi-point and multi-goal games by multiple players down the roster.

Nelly has brought this group back into its proper learning curve....if Mac-T mis-reads things and feels he needs to WIN NOW he will screw up because all Fans want to see is EVOLUTION AND PROGRESS......this means letting Nelly evolve the offensive results like he is doing.....the Fanbase does NOT WANT 2-1 games playoffs or not.....if Mac-T must talk and think defense then he must go because in case no one has noticed NO ONE with recent cup wins IS TALKING ABOUT DEFENSE ANYMORE.No one....

Nelly should stay.......IF the reasons for some of the teams bumps is the REMAINING STATS INFLUENCES POISONING THEM........I must say it looks like the same stats sickness catalysing disconnects has remained for the entire year thru both DE and Nellys runs.....it is what it is.....this group is doomed to shoot itself in the feet......its hopeless....I will take Nelly but not the stats inputs....I dont care what Head Coach the Oilers bring in...if he keeps the incumbant stats influences he needs to tag up on baase then get going.

No stats assets retained in the last 5 years can remain......NONE.....because now we cannot diagnose where the virus is hiding again.....simply excising Eakins was not enough...Dellow....the Hackthon patsy...and Darkhorse....all need to be remediated ASAP.Anything that showed up AFTER THE NHS....will be a defensive suppressive reactionary move....actually an aggressive suppressive move.

The specifics of this "audit"which shows the same stats inputs poisoning Nellys process just to different degrees will be posted another time.First we need to see the results of O.E.Gs "internal audit.Then we will compare notes ok fellas???

You see the situation is BEYOND CRITICAL....

Dellow IS Eakins..............sooooooooo........Mac-T had tried seveal times to copy-cat the NHS with Darkhorse Analytics first recruited to duplicte the NHS impacts then the was Hackathon created to snare and suppress the NHS......he couldnt do it and he wouldnt or couldnt play ball............Krueger implement the NHS with the Players help but that meant dealing with the NHS officially which "someone" within the Oilers absolutely forbid happen.........Mac-T was in a bind and short on time........then he found what he thought was his solution an AHL coach who was defensive minded that had recently begn using the NHS concepts and had an AHL record of results to show Mac-T well "someone" showed MAc-T what DE had been doing and how it was SO THEY SAID EXACTLY like the NHS........ Eakins was copy-catting the NHS in the AHL like people in both the NHL and AHL---Dellow was copy-catting the NHS online scalping its impacts and data......

Mac-T tried to snuff the NHS so many times it isnt even funny.......how did that work out for you Mac?

You know yesterday I had the feeling I could smeel...and feel....and sense .....that old mouldy regressive feeling again.....a handfull of Nellys games have been disconnected,the first of the last 2 LA games the 8-2 loss ABSOLUTELY STANK OF STATS SCREWUPS.........and just like with DE and Dellow as soon as the NHS data was posted they ate it up and immediatly shut down the Kings....likely AGAIN ripping off the NHS impcts.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The NHS breakdown of Mac-Ts latest presser.

First off ....everyone including the Monkeys Uncle watched Dallas Eakins literally DE-CONSTRUCT a budding Oilers nucleus piece by agonising piece.......... no one expected Eakins to be anywhere near the young vulnerable roster the Oilers management group was "generationally fortunate" enough to put together.It was in no way feasable that this core could or would be put under the direct tutelage of an absolutely geeen inexperienced Coach at the NHL level.The foresight which led to the creation of a dynamic supporting the PARALELL evolution of an inexperienced core AND and inexperienced Head Coach at the NHL level was severely lacking ............the potential for asset mis-management was extremely high.

They gave Eakins free reign...the keys to the car.....because management didnt plan on taking hits any higher on the food chain than Head Coach......giving DE the keys made him personally accountable and an automatic martyr if things didnt spike upwards interms of winning results.The decision to in an unconventional decision allow a green coach the MAXIMUM LATITUDE a veteran winning NHL Head Coach may recieve is what catalysed MOST of Eakins biggest dynamic errors.Dallas WAS NOT supported properly by the organisation in that when he was entered into the above dynmic by proxy the ability for Upper management to be accountable for their own responsibilitys in tutoring Eakins was disconnected by proxy .Dallas was simply allowed to hang himself while eveyone watched......Eakins was a willing paticipant in this dynamic.....he was in no way taken by surprise by anything.This was a unique risk vs reward scenario ....really left field in terms of convention and tradition thereby surrendering the dynamic checks and balances which are built into these things.

Dallas had no clue how to handle young NHL players OR veteran NHL Players...........none......he trainwrecked a prior year of explosive natural growth........and intentionally sabatauged a solid and evolving leadership core headed by PERFECTLY EVOLVING organisationally drafted and developed Sam Gagner.......he destroyed Team history by spitting on tradition and defiling the locker-room........he intentionally made everything around him uncomfortable including the Great Donut Fiasco...........he handpicked a Player from a different organisation to Captain the team and green-lit him to "clean out" the existing locker-room player problems ASAP thereby alienating his entire roster ...... he tried to instill a 2nd rate AHL type "COMPETE" mentality into an elite core which had already surpssed Eakins own abilitys to quantify the word compete.The men Dallas tried to re-wire were all already functioning at "internal and external compete"levels Eakins had never experienced .....this was a critical screw-up where higher placed managerial supports SHOULD HAVE intervened and righted the ship.

Everyone regressed and suffered during Eakins tenure here........Mac-T is 100% accountable for this.

There is NO DEBATE that the entire constellation of decisions surounding the Dallas Eakins chapter in Oilers history will always hang around Mac-Ts neck.There is NO DEBATE that Eakins catalysed the majority of this organisations group and individual Player regression from his position as Head Coach/PLUS----remember they gave him freaky latitude the "keys".

Mac-T will not admit he made any errors in hiring Eakins....he will not allow Eakins to absorb any critique in the media either....Mac-T is still damaging his own credibility willingly to over-support his decision to hire Eakins and the not unexpected under-performance of Dallas Eakins and in the process he is still undermining the organisations credibility within the single most important group dynamic....THE FANBASE....

Now lets get to the presser.

Mac-T began by immediatly grasping onto the single biggest organisationlly positive in terms of pure turnaround and evolution we all saw this season...one 100% catalysed by the removal of Dallas Eakins and his program from the dynamic....Nail Yakupovs return to his normal elite level evolutionary path.....Nuge comes in close 2nd to this he seemed immune to Eakins influences overall much like the Vets his performance was impacted significantly less than everyone elses which I believe is a tribute to Nuges unusually high maturity level as an individual....... but Nail Yakupov and Jordan Eberle and others began to blossom again as soon as DE was gone.

To begin with Mac-T piggy-backed this single biggest seasonal positive right off the bat.

To me a large portion of the presser was in essence Mac-T trying to say that for some mysterious reason NO ONE KNOWS HOW OR WHY Yakupov Eberle and the rest of the roster were "ignited"....phooey....we ALL know it was because Eakins was 86ed.

Instead of correctly identifying his poor decisions with Eakins and that entire dynamic Mac-T chose instead to introduce mysterious unknown "FORCE" to the converstion....an "IGNITING FORCE"....and an unknown one at that.

DE cannot ever accuse Mac-T of not backing him up post-fire.Because Mac-T may be making a career decision in offering this type of supports at this time to DE considering the scope and reality of the epic failures we all witnessed being actioned.

The Oilers do NOT HAVE a manager capable of calling it like it is.............and unfortunately the attempts to lay the organisational failures at the feet of the players will never cease in E-town until this dysfunctional accountability dynamic is corrected.

Bringing a "mysterious" ..."ignition source"....into the equation is simply teflon........it frees management from accountability.

The focus must remain on the inferior PROCESS which Eakins used and his lack of NHL level acumen.....because this reality leads us to the next natural conclusion which is that Nelsons PROCESS is superior .......that THIS process difference combined with Nellys ability to manage people has been the reason the entire team has re-gained its evolutionary momentum focus and energy.....they are back on track now and this is indisputable.

If we follow the obvious template we are ALL led to the obvious path of seeing Nelson as the optimal candidate to be the Head Coach going forward.

But you see IF Nelly stays Mac-T and the rest of management know very well they will be exposed.....so they will likely cover their butts and change the dynamic up to remain teflon....and O.E.G is toothless and useless because they allow this to happen.

A progressive template would recognise Nelson as the man to carry things into the future.....

You see the fact is the PROCESS is the key to the kingdom....the Oilers and every NHL team know this......the Oilers refuse to admit they lack a superior process because the word PROCESS traditionally POINTS RIGHT AT THEM......they ARE the "process" so they WILL NOT allow this are to be frankly discussed on any level.

Oilers management would rather hang failure on the Coach or players.....than admit a process failure which indicts them.

For example.....if you bring Hitchcock in all he will do is bring in his current NHS acumen which he has been evolving along with the rest of the NHL ...something Nelly already has in equal quantitys.Same for the Kings Sutter or the Hawks Coach......it is not possible from a process standpoint to upgrade on Nelly because Nelly is the NEW BREED OF NHS INFLUENCED HOCKEY MANAGERS.......

Mac-T tried to send everyone a message in that he intoned that NOTHING IN THE MESSAGE OR PROCESS CHANGED BETWEEN EAKINS AND NELSON.....and that there is a "mysterious ignition source" which the Oilers cannot identify that is responsible for the obvious and epic turnaround of the entire rosters evolution and development.Mac-T is trying to lay everything at the feet of the Players as he still defends Eakins.......good luck with that Mac-T.

Mac-T even tried to use Roy having chemistry with Nail instead of illlustrating the primary driver behind Nails return to normal which is in fact how Nelly uses Nail completely differently than Eakins did...this is done to deflect from critique of Eakins and his epic mismangement of the roster....which protects Mac-T and his decisions.

It looks like Eakins is still causing damages in E-town even though he is gone.....Mac-T is not LOSING CREDIBILITY......he is SURRENDERING IT TO SUPPORT EAKINS.

The NHS says keep Nelly....because he is already carrying NHS influences within his process interprettions and more importantly he hasnt burnt the same NHS bridges men before him burnt.

Mac-T.....let Eakins-Dellow-Darkhorse- and the past go completely.....bail out.....just sayin.

Credit the NHS where due and suddenly everything comes into focus and makes sense......you can validate your ALL your decisions if this happens Mac-T.....even the ones which carried the wrong intentions will at least make sense and show you were fighting for the team .Continue to fail to aknowledge the NHS at your own risks.....its Leage-wide knowledge now.

The hypothetical dynamic may have been that Mac-t was desperate to "catch-up" to the NHS evolutions of other NHL teams.....and instead of simply coming to the source he looked externally for someone who he thought could help him replicate the NHS,this way he did not have to go to the original data-source...someone reccomended Eakins and had to have given Mac-T some type of results based documentation which SOLD Mac-T on Eakins's ability to replicate the NHS and to hopefully translate this impact directly into the NHL level.Something EPIC must have been the reward Mac-T hoped to find at the end of Dallases Rainbow.

IMHO Mac-T simply needs to say he and others mis-read the situation and mis-evaluated a peripheral online hockey influence called Moma2s NewAge Hockey System because they were underinformed as to internet perspectives ,at that time,an area they have now reached League parity in.He may say that the influence he was seeking to aquire was an unconventional one even by online standards,nd difficult to pin down for every NHL team as there was no singular static historical Blog or Site to go to to acess the information NHL teams were finding to be impactfull.

Mac-T may say that yes he did have every hope that DE could replicate this NHS style of hockey because everyone was now aware that since the NHSs release online Cup Winning teams were using these exact processes sucessfully.That he was not alone in terms of NHL Teams who were at that time desperately trying to find ways to learn manage and execute this Maverick NewAge process.

Mac-T did NOT mis-represent to Eakins....and Eakins did NOT mis-represent to Mac-T........they both knew what they were attempting to pull off.....what to their eyes was the same thing every team was trying to do......copy-cat the singular most impactfull process being used in the NHL...no harm no foul.......except for the fact that there had been an ongoing push to provide the NHS process to the Oilers SINCE ITS CREATION......and that this source due to being mis-takenly ignored by the Team ended up saturating the NHL.Mac-T AND Ekains likely KNEW EXACTLY what the NHS was and is independantly before they even met personally....they tried combining their resources supported by advanced stats in a joint-effort to copy-cat the NHS.

The Players were the conduit through which the NHS was first offered,they were the ORIGINAL CONNECTION and they from day-one only accepted NHS data which provided them with positive optimal results...they took very very few chances.....but because they could UNDERSTAND what the NHS was asking them to do from a DYNAMIC perspective instead of a stats based one....they were able to flawlessly implement concepts and immeditly generate the promised results or returns for their committments.

The Players know full-well the entire NHS history while their Bosses are playing catch-up......so it is painfully obvious that there needs to be a resolution here,everyone knows the door is open and that the full and complete Moma2s NewAge Hockey System has NEVER BEEN RELEASED ONLINE OR ANYWHERE ELSE.....that it has been kept in STASIS for the Oilers because that is who it was CREATED FOR....It is common knowledge that the NHS influences currently being used in the NHL are MODIFICATIONS to traditional Systems or proceses,simply the application of an NHS Template or a managerial Over-lay which does not change the NHL Teams original process structurally.

The NHL has only been given teaser or a taste of what Moma2s NewAge Hockey System has cooking.

The NHS was intentionally and specificlly designed to re-define the NHL record books in terms of offense AND defense....TO ABSOLUTELY CRUSH THEM.

Simply adding the impacts of the NHS core-value drivers Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management combined with a few peripheral concepts such as the Tactical Shooting Program has evolved NHL hockey tremendously in the last 4 years and the ceiling is nowhere in sight yet,only 25% of the NHL is fully on-board including the last 3 Cup winners but this volume is growing exponentially.

You dont want to see what the full and complete NHS will do the the rest of the NHL......simply because the BEST PROCESS AVAILABLE IN THE NHL today......is simply an off-shoot of a few core value concepts from its mother System -Moma2s NewAge Hockey System....

Or Mac-T could simply say the results of the internal audit identified an external source of positive hockey support ,the NHS,which was in a complicated long running series of independantly managed Maverick and very superflous ways the ignition source of many positive changes over the last 4 years ,that this was in fact an NHL recognised Industry impact but it was unconventional and difficult to acess as a result this was an external data source the Oilers had not to date optimally considered .......that it was called Moma2s NewAge Hockey System and that the Oilers had identified this impact as having pushed the river in terms of NHL recent evolution and as such they were going to with a 100% certainty out-compete the rest of the NHL to exclusively retain support and incorporate this asset into their organisational arsenal within a Consulting framework seperate from traditional hockey operations and seperate from the NHL Coaching Crew.

Unlike a stats based philosophy the NHS does NOT need its fingers in the Pie to know how it will taste....because the NHS bakes the Pie itself NHL Coaches and their Assts do NOT have to accept any interference or direct interactions to their processes....those process are NOT CHANGED by the NHS in fact the NHS needs the Coaches to do their own things in their own already proven individual or group ways as well as they can and as consistantly as they can evey night. .........for it to be impactfull.....Coaches and processes DO NOT CHANGE when NHS modifications are added....they seriously only have to work a simplified optimal process harder than ever before because once you find a superior platform and the wheels stop spinning and you begin to gain traction and the rubber hits the road and the fuel is no longer being wasted on static burns the MUSCLES begin to recieve SHOCK IMPACTS.... ....with the NHS the Coaches work harder overall but do NOT waste themselves or their contributions in any way....they also execute OPTIMALLY excatly as the Players do on the ice......this user-friendly Intuitively managed operating system is built in to the NHS.

It would be misleading to over-dramatise the structural or procedural impacts of NHS application as being in any ways similar to the erronous implementation of snake-oil advanced stats concepts.These stats spin-doctors were actually included in the base structural and tactical processes at the NHL level and they imploded and regressed every process they were incorporated into.

The NHS is simply OVER-LAIN atop the EXISTING PROCESSES......not injected into them like a stats-based virus is.

If you choose to go further than the basic NHS modifications we see being implemented in the NHL now and implement the full and complete NHS for its innaugural run then ALL BETS ARE OFF and everyone goes back to school together because this presentation is absolutely NewAge ......if you cant or wont come onboard you will immediatly stand-out and will not want to stay because you will never produce the results you expect or be utilised in ways you expect by the process itself.

Remember the NHS said it would CRUSH THE NHL RECORD BOOKS .....and anyone who has kept pace with the NHS evolution over the last 4+ years should know that if the NHS does anything optimally it is following through on its statements and intentions.

Its not matter of "if" it is a matter of "when" and " by whom"......

edit on 14-4-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This is the final NHS post.

I wish to leave one single word with the NHSs fans.

Compensation.

A lack of rightfull compensation by WCB after life-altering workplace injuries brought me to a leaning dynamic I was new to,I was for a very long period of time given what I now realise are the 2 most important ingredients to constant learning....poverty... and... time.

What is the single most important underlieing dynamic which runs our world?? INSURANCE......or rather the guarantee of assurance....compensation.

When it is wrongfully taken away from you the structure of your life is permanently altered and undermined.

You must then improvise ...or....compensate....for this loss.

I compensated for the loss of my normal workplace focus and drive by finding something i was passionate about and throwing myself into it 100% to keep the "process" excercising and strong.I learned how to use computer and began to read hockey articles...then I began to interact online which blew my mind....I was olde school blue-collar style.....I was enthralled and immediatly saw a direct conduit to the game itself....online or anonymous or not.....it was a direct feed into the game itself on levels never before witnessed.....even if others werent clued in to the immense potential I was from day 1.

So is simply did what anyone who could would......I got involved .....I behaved like any Fan and tried to help my favorite Sports Team....I created a new and superior sports management process or system for my favorite team.I had a sucessfull Amature sports background both competing and Coaching ......I played 5 sports in High School and Coached 3 Teams also while in High School as a Student Coach,I also earned the Most Outstanding Male Athlete title in my High School .I was lucky to have a relevant winning background in sporting dynamics.

From the beginning I was not intimidated nor cowed by the thought of competing with or grating up against Professional Hockey Managers or Players opinions or perspectives .....the thought to give them that much respect within the competative sports dynamic world which was my own wheelhouse never did occur to me......I just didnt consider their overall understandings to be powerfull enough for me to pay attention to because all I could see in their process was holes....it was like Swiss Cheese.So it wasnt that I dis-respected anyone....they just didnt present anything curative in quantities bigger than the challenges they faced so they didnt catch my attention....I was immediatly focused on the challenges so If you werent on my right hand side right way I couldnt see you.I was immediatly forging ahead breaking ground.

Having spent 4 years batteling the WCB "process" and the laughable "Union process" I began to adapt my perspectives.

There are no rules.These entitys cheat first and worry later.Its all about knowing how and where to cheat so you dont have to provide any compenstion......and exactly like in sports you FIRST try to draw your opponent into penalty before you overcommit to taking a penalty yourself.WCB cheats by having full technical knowledge of the legalities of the processes which they then use to "walk claiments into dynamics sympathetic to the claiments making errors of process" which unbeknownst to them carry the consequences of partial or complete disentitlement.Remember these are all trauma victims many who are highly medicated by their Drs and many who are suffering from PTSD catalysed by the direct disconnect in their lives caused by WCBs overt breaking of rules in peripheral and teflon ways.People at the LOWEST POINTS IN THEIR LIVES are first decieved and dis-enfranchised and then are deprived intentionally of COMPENSATION....and removing this security removes a core value belief system pillar which topples the structure of peoples lives.When this dynamic is actioned PTSD is the common result....this is WIDESPREAD and many thousands of people have been impacted.Add to this the fiscal impacts of wrongfully actioned forced poverty as you not only witness but participte in the implosion of your entire life and we have the sympathetic dynamics WCB is looking for.They invest most of their time within the process setting up traps they can walk legitimate claiments into....the more RIGHT AND VALID your claim is the MORE VULNERBLE YOU ARE TO THEM because you will not have your guard up to their underhanded tactics of dynamic manipulation of claiments such as you are. The more serious your injurys and costly your compensation will be the MORE resources they invest in disentiteling you and the MORE overt risks they will take,WCB in an SOP action commonly in direct opposition to obvious medical evidence deny the absolute existance of injuries so the issue is forced further and deeper into the "process" where they can complicte the issues and try to wait for you to miss a procedural step which will as we now know disentitle you completely.This means you may be sitting in front of a WCB case manager with a MISSING ARM and they will claim you DO NOT HAVE A MISSING ARM......that they DISPUTE your medical evidence and will only re-visit the issue upon Appeal if you choose to do so.

Well suffice to say after 3-4 years of being indoctrinated to these dynamics,the NHL was a piece of cake to work within.

You see I learned this.....the world is controlled by compensation....by assurances....by insurance.....beginning with the concept of fiat money and moving forward its all about smoke and mirrors.

If you control compensation......you dont need to control the money itself....because you have learned to manage the impacts of the money externally.

If your hockey system is designed to control compensation or dynamic impacts instead of controlling the the traditional currency which is stats impacts ..........then you will do to your opponents what WCB did to me,you will screw them in the ear with a 100% certainty every time.

So really WCB is due some credit for catalysing some of the NHSs tactical management techniques,after all one should always try to learn from the best right?No one is better at theft by process than WCB and there is no Competative Sports mnagement process in the NHL or any Sport which will steal more wins via theft by process than the NHS.

So what does an OPTIMAL or winning "System" do for team,what does it provide?............come on now.......COMPENSATION right?

So dont expect things from your processes which they are not designed to provide to you......the System will only provide you with compenstion.....not real value......you must first force the opposition to show you their real value then you must execute your own process and manipulate them into forsaking some of this value so you may steal its impacts.

Why do you "push the river"? Consider this.

Here is a peripheral example.....what if WCB is simply one cog in the wheel of a process much bigger than it is itself??What if the billions of dollars generated and managed by WCBs insurance front every year were part of global supply chain of fiat money laundering Insurance industry based impact sources used to manipulate much bigger dynamic like say humanity? I am just saying....what if?.....because IF this were the case the last thing you would want is for people or the masses to understand what was being done to them and how it was being done......or to break it down further....the ABSOLUTE LAST THING you would want is to shoot yourself in the foot and intentionally put some of the smartest minds in the world into dynamics in which they may become constant learners and impact the world in ways much greater than they could 30 years ago....back then fiscally crippeling people by disenfranchising them and denying them rightfull compensation...SHUT THEM UP....they disappeared.....into life of timeless poverty till they dies.......but not today stingray.....today these prievously invisible people are like becons of light and some are becoming like super-novas online where they have the time and drive to participate in REALLY BREAKING THINGS DOWN GLOBALLY USING THEIR thanks to WCBs tutelge EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE BASE.

I know what the absolute disenfranchisement of statistical perspectives through the understanding of and actioning of Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Management does to the NHL fiscal Apple Cart......from player salary manipultions to entire Hockey Marketplce manipulations ...with 100% certainty.....and I can predicate that WHOEVER IS AT THE END OF WCBs RAINBOW is going to get rained on sooner than later....and dollar for dollar they will wish they had not put this cat in this position.I will take 10.000 for every one wrongfully denied me,and freely give away the "process".There is no ceiling on the cost dynamics when the process is released mainstream....look what happened when the just the few NHS modifictions were released into the NHL gene-pool???Total assimilation is well under way as we speak.

The critical error WCBs group makes is they fail to check IQs of climents before they screw them.Who in their right minds would cut loose a 148-158 IQ with internet service upon themselves?OOOps huh?

So fellas there is some food for thought as I weigh anchor here.....compensation .........insurance....is it something you can count on....a base...a foundation you build with bricks and mortar ....or is it simply an idea or a concept you willingly choose to believe in? Is your system or process something structural and immovable built on stats and conventions?.... or is it a fluid idealism prepared to adapt and to dominate any dynamic it engages in?

Stats and convention = fiat curreny or money
Fluid idealism = compensation or insurance

If fiat currency and money are the smokescreen the Global Elite hide behind while they use compensation and insurance paid for by hard dollars already "laundered" or turned from imagination into marketplce dollars recognisable as tangible when they are run through the insurance process,to run our show..........which one of these two things should the Oilers try to emulate if they wish to win a Stanley Cup?

The elite run money Globally like the NHL elite run statistics.To manipulate everyone.If you wish to dominate them you simply need to attack them where they are most vulnerable.....the numbers....once the numbers are disenfranchised...once people can see beyond them they are permanently inducted into new reality where they cnnot be manipulate this way again.

Numbers-stats-money.......all try to snuff ideisms and philosophies and fluid concepts which cannot be bought out with fiat currency or BS.

Smart Global elitists and smart NHL managers ..... never poke a hornets nest.....they PROMOTE dangerous impacts away from hands on involvement in the processes......this is where both WCB and the Oilers made critical errors.....they chose to suppress instead of promote and now the tab is running out of control with closing time nowhere in sight.They just didnt want to have anyone kicking down their door to get in......not realising that the ones who can even FIND THE DOOR TO KICK IT are the ones powerfull enough to blow the whole house down without even knowing they are doing it.

It all boils down to pride or money......both can be an achilles heel..... do you cheat and disenfranchise wrongly to save pride or save money?Because its one of the 2.......once in a while you run into a ideism or philosophy driven force which will not conceded an inch but will in fact begin gaining inches on you....it is these times that smart managers recognise these seeds of massive destructive potential which are not on their side and instead of trying to deprive them of energy which simply increases their survival instincts further motivtes them and hurts you more .... they over-water them....give them so much money they are suddenly wrapped up in mundane life-management issues instead of venting their passion in batteling.

The NHS is checking out becuse there is no more teaching to be done here.....just making money....I can smell the dynamic coming.... .....but I am checking out before those controls can be put upon me.Being in a disenfranchised state creates a despertion or a vulnerbility which one must self-police.......if you are supposed to get back up and into the fight you will find a way on your own....if you can not do this then you do not belong in battle.

The NHS can not get back up and into this NHL battle because there is nothing left to do with passion....the NHS modifications are embedded virally nothing will stop them now.....the full and complete Moma2s NewAge Hockey System hs NEVER been unveiled and is eternally an Oilers-only option which has been refused for so long the entire NHL has evolved with just pieces of this process beyond my own favorite teams evolution.

There is nothing left to do here.

Hartley....good luck...keep it in Alberta.Nelly good luck...keep your head up you earned it.Fellas keep on trucking there is no business like show business and you fellas really do get to show your stuff...be proud and be loud.Mac-T...your credibility is fine.....everyone knows what you were up against....they know the NHSs history and also know you were never in the position to order it snuffed.You were never dealing the cards just being dealt to like most everyone.

To those NHLers using the NHS...have at er fellas...to those NHL Maangers using the NHS without validating it on request....not one of you has the integrity required to be a long term winner in your sport......maybe winning is good enough in small doses for you....but you just dont understand the word legacy.......you sacrifice a potential NHL Legacy for the entire game of hockey for small dose of personal winning today?How sad.

I gave you all the Moneypuck storyline NHL Hockey needed to kick start itself again.....what you do with it is your own issue....grow it out or throw it out.....personally I am washing my hands of this mess.......the right person with the right levels of integrity and honesty and passion might catch my attention if they can find me and keep up with me but to be frank I doubt it will happen.....seriously the pro Hockey World has lost belief in itself....they do not believe that doing things the right and honorable way is worth the effort anymore....this is something coloring the entire game right now,from fighting to players head-hunting and hitting from behind to hiring advanced stats liars to cover up their mistakes.

What kind of people allow something like the NHS to be bullied and suppressed once they learn of it?What true Hockey Supporter would fail to answer the NHS call to its defense? Wayne-Mark-StevieY-Sutter-Bowman-Hitch??? so many of you sit on the fence and watch this opportunity go by like this? Dont you FEEL ANYTHING about the future of the game anymore? Have you all just chequed out???Paul-Jarri-Dougie-Billy-come on you guys ,generations of you and no one will step up to the plate ......Wayne?....you of all people...and MARK you who is closer to the dynamic than anyone?I should have given you a free pop at the gas station when you were in that Porsch as a kid when I still had the potential it might have knocked some sense into you back then ,instead of asking for your autograph....or punted you out of your water-skis on Wizard,ha ha ha, you know better Mark Douglas.

When I grew up Hockey Players stood up for the little guy,you could always count on them to do the right things...no kidding.....they wouldnt let bullys pick on kids...they had a code even as youngsters an ESPRIT DE CORPS which I always envied....I didnt envy the equipment or the travels or the attention....I envied the brotherhood.....in fact I so envied it that it drove me to outcompete everyone in every sport but hockey seeking it , seeking to experience or dominate what I could not easily find, eventually learning how to create it[the Brotherhood-the Winning Formula] myself in other sports,you see dum-dums it was my ENVY of what you all have always had but taken for granted which catalysed my own efforts and sucesses.....and here we are all these years later with the shoe on the other foot???You all forgot what the Brotherhood meant to you back then how it made you who you are today.....but I am still looking for it....maybe there is some food for thought there somewhere huh?

Big-Bob S.......you made the NHS proud during the post-season final panel video.....you looked and behaved uber-professionally and presented your insights like the seasoned veteran you are.....very very impressive prescence....well done....you kept it professional ,insightfull and industry-neutral and set a fine example for those young men there beside you . The results always get better when you leave the numbers in the box and play it by intuition.

There will be no way to contact the NHS unless you make a big and long stink online becuse I am changing gears now.....I will not be online much tripping through hockey sites,not just over the summer but ever......remember I am a disenfranchised injured construction worker who hasnt been able to work or earn a dime in over 8 years....a guys gotta eat right? I have a bigger challenge now,returning to work WITH PERMANENT INJURIES which prohibit me from working.....ha ha ha ha......nothing like an epic challenge to get the juices flowing.......besides I am so peeved at how the NHS was treated it will take a flat-out million per year to make me blink.Call it a grudge tax.I like Robin B.....so I will likely only be visiting his articles online,he knows very well who NewAgeSys is ask for me there if you want to create a poop-storm big enough and for long enough to catch my attention.Or drop by the JPYMCA sometime and look for the guy you think looks like he couldnt even hold up your jock-strap life-altering injuries can change a fella....but this one is on his way back.

At the end of the day we are not defined by what we make we are defined by what we make it through.......I am ok with what I made it through over the last 4 suppressed years escorting the NHS on her way to history.......are you fellas ok with what you made over the last 4 years or is something still missing? What kind of mark did you make in those years?How long will that mark remain before it is forgotten or spent?

Compensation fellas....think about it.....compensation for the loss of what?You are compensated with dollars for the loss of what?You do your jobs for this compensation and you must give something up in the process so what is it?......would you still do it if there was no compenstion and it was all at your own cost...would you?????I did.There is something I refuse to surrender for love or money......integrity....because a win without integrity driving it is hollow and un-earned to me,simply a fart in the wind-a cruel twist of fate.Not something one can consistantly repeat and count upon.

See ya fellas,good luck.You will never be as lucky as the Flames because I am checking out with no cheque ha ha ha, and on my desk in front of me is the Tactical Dynamic Template I built for Van to roast them alive in 4 straight,for the Sedins to dissect the entire process by themselves.It will now be 86ed,fortune favors the bold Bobby Hartley .......remember the girly who brought you to the dance because without her you would be sitting on the wall watching everyone else. Bob the Nucks are also using NHS mods now...just dont look at their process thinking it is 100% traditional they have made many changes towards the NHS as your team has,beware and be warned,they will not be a cake-walk.

If you wish to win you must be all-in --forever--and you must adapt,remember forever is but moment in time.

edit on 15-4-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Below is a Fanpost which pretty much sums things up.The issue being discussed is the Oilers having Trademarked the phrase "Battle of Alberta" and how the NHL team managed this issue.

This is the reality of how this NHL team chooses to interact with everyone........hardball...screw you first ...mentality....they always throw the first shot even if it is cheap-shot.This relationship with EVERYONE BUT NHL OPPONENTS is in direct opposition to the type of relationship the Dyansty team had with the community and League.The Fanbase was suppossed to be safely within the Castle Walls before the drawbridge was lifted and the Doors slammed shut and the ranks closed......the Castle and its Moat and Walls were suppossed to be there FOR THE PEOPLE not just the King and his jesters . Somewhere along the line the Fanbase became the enemy......that was where things began to go South.

Whats the solution?...Simple...donate the Trademark to a Charity ASAP,in totality....show it isnt a big enough issue to make the team undermine the Fanbase in any ways.... sure "legally" this issue is cut and dried and the Oiles have done nothing wrong from that perspective......but is that how they view their Fanbase......through the eyes of their legal team?Choosing to NOT be hostile to your Fanbase when you "could" is also called "taking one for the Team".....

This Fan came to the same conclusion the NHS came to......when you are FORCED INTO A CORNER we all react the same ways.....we fight back.....now ask yourself why an NHL Franchises management dept would force their supporters....any of them....into this type of dynamic? Vanity.....pure undultered Vanity.....delusional vanity. Powertripping.The first time you lay finger on a woman in anger you become a coward and must then spend the rest of your life wearing that badge ...OR...working double time proving this is not what you really are.The Oilers current mgmt group have indirectly lain their hands on the Fanbase in anger ... more than once ...... and they dont think they have done anything wrong???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -

I grew up with Oilers, l arrived on the scene at the Royal Alec on a chilly October morning in 79. My mother cleaned the visitors dressing room at Northlands. She was a single Mom so sometimes I had to come to worh with her. Marty McSorley flipped me a puck at practice, Sparky the equipment manager brought me into the dressing room when the team was away. Jeff Beukeboom gave me a stick,he and a couple other guys were injured. I was in heaven, it was a 7 foot long Sherwood with his name and number stamped on the side. I grew up in broken home, I know, waa waa cry me a North Saskatchewan.

The Oilers and hockey were an escape. I frigging loved this team. The only tickets my Mom could afford were pre season. The first game I saw, was either Capitals or Blackhawks. We watched Ben Johnson win gold in the 100M live, on a tiny TV on the concourse.

Lately I've been thinking why do I care if these multi millionaires are successful at a game. It really shouldn't, in the big picture it is truly meaningless compared to war and suffering, poverty and pain. Its in my heart, I will never have an opportunity to speak to Dad again, but I do have the memory of him sitting in his brown Lazy-boy. Sneaking out of bed to ask the score, ITV and old school Dutchy. Call it nostalgia, in one way or another the Oil and I are married in memory. The John Short show whilspering on my clock radio, long past lights out.

The Oilers are petty and vindictive and it permeates the entire organization. You pathetic,arrogant, narcissists own "Battle of Alberta" as much as I do. I endured Theoren Fluery tumble weeding across our freshly zambonied Game 6 ice. Gretzky overtime winner, Tikkanen winner, Steve Smith selfie. I was there for them all, thick and thin.

The greatest team ever assembled, reduced to this? Make no mistake this is the worst team in history over a decade. This deplorable excuse for a team playing to capacity crowds. The only real sell outs are these delusion clowns in management. They never would accepted this from eachother when they were playing.

You've accomplished what a thought was impossible. Go Flames,only because it is the most anti-Oiler gesture I can make. Screw yourself Katz and Co. Love Oilernation, Oil fans and Oil history. No more not even a game on Sportnet, not even second hand paraphernalia. I'm done until these clowns are gone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -

The Oilers Fanbase has now been made to feel and behave like a Kid from a broken abusive home......they have become beaten down and lost self-esteem and now they are vulnerble to making mistakes like supporting ANYONE but the home they were abused in..... and what are the Oilers doing to reverse this?Nothing....just waiting for time to pass and for some winning to make people forget how they were treated.....just like the abusive dad going to the store to buy treats for his family the day after he kicks the snot out of them ,flowers for mom and candy for the kids,then like some freak sitting there and watching them all sit there and eat his crap...... telling himself he has made up fo his abuse.The flowers dont hide the black eye and the candy doesnt hide the scars inside.

Eakins tried to use this exact same abusive control method with the roster,he was taught well by the best.......but it backfired......just like the greater overall Dynamic Template which includes the Oilers and Fanbase has backfired.......Eakins is gone because the men on the roster could not function with him abusing them........and the losing results this dysfunction generated could not be hidden or covered up .The Oilers can and do cover-up the losing results they have forced to catalyse with their Fanbase.....they just dont care what anyone thinks of them.They think a Championship will make the years of abuse go away like the BadDad thinks the flowers and candy will make the bruises and psycological scars disappear like majic.

I think eveyone knows what has to happen here......but instead of pro-active positive movements the O.E.G group has simply been moving laterally...sideways.....now Bob Nicholsons reputation is sheilding an abusive dynamic which cannot be hidden forever....how long until his credibility is gone here and elsewhere? Was O.E.G simply more cannon fodder?

You see the "pocket of goodwill" the Dynasty team banked with several generations of Oilers Fans has long been used up......but large and frequent charges have still been made against this account over the last few decades ,its very much overdrawn.....something needs to be put into this account something substantial....to balance the books.

The BIG question is now a Pink Elephant in the room ............is Nicholson here to make a DEPOSIT in that empty overdrawn account to balance the books in an honest integrity driven way OR is he simply here to muddy the waters more and to make everyone forget the abuses which happened before he showed up?Is he here to cover up and justify the sordid and documented past or is he here to build a new progressive future by remediating past errors of process..........progressive futures are built on disclosure and remediations....not excuses.

edit on 17-4-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
April4 post Redux.......this is what I love about the NHS...it is always intuitively predictive.....If you follow the optimal process you put yourself in an optimal position for sucess to be found and for Karma to find you.......when you fellas turned it around and got with the NHSs program after you dumped the one-sided game to LA and respected this post you created your own window of opportunity....you EARNED this dynamic by following an INTEGRITY DRIVEN adjustment in the nick of time.At this point anyone who projects doubts regarding the NHS and its processes and tacticl advice is simply unreasonable.

The OILERS ROSTER EARNED McDavid and if he reads these posts he will know and understand the powerful mojo which brought him to Edmonton.....he will understand it was the RIGHT INTENTIONS driven by INTEGRITY which catalysed the Karmatic reward the Oilers EARNED...........Conner will understand this one day soon hopefully.....this is fate....this was meant to be,he was WILLED BY NATURAL WINNING PROCESSES EXECUTED BY HIS SOON TO BE TEAMMATES TOWARDS THE MAGNETIC CENTER OF THE NHLs FURURE.

Is there an Edmonton media person on or off-line with the brains of cojones to promote this???Do they want to be a part of the solution from here on in or continue to be part of the problem......this WOULD BE the time to jump in if you want to keep Karma a happy camper.

I dont expect to see another "playoff-type" game played against a desperate team this season taken lightly....fortune favors the bold so if anyone expects this years draft to produce a special opportunity they ought to begin respecting Karma put 100% into every shift left this season......push for every win....show Karma you are trying your darndest to take her to the Dance and she might give you 2nd glance based on effort alone.....even if the other Teams have more currency to offer her.....most of us came out of dynamic similar to this one......so be in it to win it and just maybe with the stage set like it is you will WIN the #1 draft pick again.....this opportunity itself is basiclly unheard of ....who ever gets the chance to wrap up 4 #1 overall picks on one NHL Team???Collectively as a group consider how unique a situation this is...then for the love of puppies butterflys and babies leave it all out on the ice from here on in and pray the Good Lady Karma notices that you give a darn.

Nelly....please remember that the recent epic evolution of NHL hockey over the last 4 years has resulted in a NewAge perspective which everyone must respect 100% or pay the Piper .....the game is now viewed in terms of "possesions"...and ..."zone-transitions/traverses"........old-style defensive minded stats-catalysed structures are obsolete now , this means a NewAge management program must be actioned.... incorporating Intuitive Dynamic Analysis which is how the game is now being broken down by its most sucessfull teams leads to the implementation of Intuitive Dynamic Management processes which are what you need to execute to compete in todays NHL.

There will not be a regression from the focus in this direction in our life-times within NHL hockey Nelly....this has been a Generational change which will carry forward for a very long time...........to be honest Nelly I have taken NHL hockey and put it at the forefront of the technological age we are in,I have incorporated a methodology which more closely resembles the data structure and its conduits kids are gowing up with today.....more and more kids are born or become "visual thinkers" and this is supported by the technology which is evolving towards less numbers based platform every day.....people want to view things in interactive visually comfortable formats now ....not in numbers graphs......everything has an "app" today to make it more user friendly and now with the NHS this includes NHL hockey" why do you think the younger players "get it" so fast????They are programmed to understand Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Management by the technologies they use every single day.

I am only making the same appeal to you everyone before you was offered,it is the same,because nothing has changed for the team other than your interpretations of the NHS and how you apply them......the fact is it what you have now will not be enough to dominate in the NHL to many teams are using the same NHS modifications, without ongoing NHS consulting to evolve your understanding and applications your ride will be rougher than you think....AHL teams were nowhere near as NHS evolved as NHL teams now are....I know you see it like DE did already in how some teams have played you and stymied you ....I called it straight when I said you improved on DE but nelly its not enough or soon enough....you need accelerated teaching to get ahead of the learning curve your peers are on right now.

Convention does not apply to the NHS in any way.....it cannot.....it shall not....if it did the NHS would never have been concieved of or created,nor would it be effective .Why would you or your bosses believe on any level that you could expect to deal with the NHS in conventional ways??You tried that and look where it got you?You expect sit and a tie and a business card and a prospectus and a formal application .....then failing that you expect to replicate it on your own by hiring stats people of all sorts ?? please be real.You are insulting and expect any level of respect?Get the pespective correct......the NHS doesnt come from a hockey person who cares about hockey conventions....not at all...there is no carrot to be offered because I fully understand the value of what I have created---for cripes-sakes I even had to create a market-value dynamic because there is no competition possible---....I am in it to win it.....to make history....you think I can be negotiated with conventionlly??I want to be an official part of an NHL Stanley Cup history....you dont buy those you earn them...and I have busted a nut over 4+ years earning my own way with unofficial direct inputs into the last 3 Cups .You see I fight for something you fellas just cannot under-fluffing-stand......a BELIEF which creates ...a principal....which cayalyses a perspective which concieves a process which births a SYSTEM.I am following the Winning Formula.......there is ONLY ONE.

I eventually gave away the NHS to the public asking only thank-yous and aknowledgement in return ,something which has a value you all consider to be priceless,I did this to disenfranchise the negative influences statistical inputs were having on the NHLs growth and healthy future.The NHS is an individual entity of its own,it can not be part of any relationship because it is and was a Shell-entity for a philosophy and a concept which evolved into several congruent processes,which are in fact the catalysts of the Winning Formula.Anything valuable to any specific NHL team would need to evolve beyond the public domain data which they already have.....the NHS as it is now has no value....but the Consulting impacts of the mind that concieved of and created it likely does.

Do you understand that the Historic Championship attitude which was broadcast by the Oilers clashed with the Current Championship attitude of the NHS ,when they first met the olde school didnt like being PUSHED by the NewAge upstart and they bit back harder than normal---overreacted possibly---???.............and that no matter the catalyst the NHS won hands down and not just the battle but the war,it is OVER...history says so,no?The old guard DID NOT LEAVE A WAY FOR ANYTHING NEW TO GET INTO THE HOUSE...and things were stagnating....not growing....they also DIDNT PLAN to open the door to anyone at all ....under no circumstances was anyone ever forcing their way in on this Groups watch....well it turns out the olde guard was wrong and the STRONGEST WHITE KNIGHT represented by the NHS did make it through the perimeter...fought fairly with one single focus and earned its way in....NOW respect is suppossed to be given to a brother in arms....but this is not forthcoming for some reason.The Dragon of defeat demonising the Oil isnt slain yet...he is just hiding deeper in his cave than anyone expected.Something wicked this way still walks.

The olde guard didnt just get outplayed here.....no one could have predicted exactly what they were engaging...they engaged the most powerfull insight into hockey ever presented which did not yet have a record or reputation to prepare for...no one else has come close to matching the NHS in ANY ways.....so there is no shame in putting up the White Flag and being proud of the scars the NHS has put on you.All the winners have them,they are badges of growth and sucess.

Tick-tock-tick-tock....one day soon the NHS will disppear .Like next season I m not going to be involved....as I have stated more than once the volume of cerebral work involved here is substantial and over the history of the NHS I have inputted 1000x the energy any die-hard fan or blogger would invest.I will be happy in the old age home re-playing Mr.Quinn on video quoting the NHS as I listen to Scotty Bowman recognising the NHS and stating he was going to actively pursue it,while I re-watch old W/C NHL Stanley Cup playoff games being defined by the NHS processes as I read old-real-time game day NHS posts on the internet which catlyse and guide these same processes .

You see......what could you offer me that I dont already have.....I have transitioned a few benchmarks ....I have in recent NHL history taken the NHS places none of you might see as a group in this era,have been recognised and quoted by some of the most respected NHL managers ever,the NHS has been endorsed by and actioned by MANY NHLers....there is absolutely nothing you can offer me to top that list of accomplishments the NHS has stacked up in 4 short years.....not love nor money will sway the NHS.......POSSIBLY....the chance to break all the Oilers Dynasty Records could make me blink and re-consider retiring next year......lucky for you the core is intact and mature.....so that slim potential still lives and breaths.That is if I can get over losing Gagner because he was only 2nd to Nuge in overall value to the Franchise over the next 5 years....bringing him back might tweak things for me.

What you need to do is try to find a situation like this one you can use as model so you can break this out properly.... think NHL Moneypuck dynamic .......you need a major fortune 500 level PR firm maybe ...then just clear things up and turn this into lemonade.

Or let it slide with the understanding that when its gone its gone....no make-ups after this go-round.

You see fellas,you can read post-game comments like the tough ones from last game for your entire careers and you will always feel something.......but thaat "feeling" the comments and analysis bring out needs to be BUILT UPON and IN THE MOMENT NOT LATER..............you need MORE follow-up ---constant gardening--so why would I keep lighting the candle when it simply gets blown out a few seconds later?? Why would I keep giving you sparks ....then never get to see them burst into flames? Why would you keep working so hard to kindle a flame when it is constantly blown out?

This is a PROCESS and it encompsses EVERYTHING with a constellation of symbiotic programs which you must be in constant step or rythem with both as individuals and as a group.....you CANNOT just come to work put your hardhat on and expect to give a vanilla contribution and win ......you have to want to do more BY NATURE NOT BY NURTURE,you have to have the burning desire to win at everything all the time 24/7/365.Believe in process which can give you a better than fair...an optimal...chance to win every time.I cannot just post-up and give partial vanilla contributions without eventually eroding the existing process...if you cant make lever "A" fix things then its time to use lever "B".If I cannot give a superior replacement process in totality then without CONSTANT CARE the effort is perpetually disconnecting.So after this season I am checking out with the NHS

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This is an NHS Intuitive Predictive post from April 4, this is PROOF that the Oilers collectively as a group EARNED the #1 Overall pick.They made a DECISION to end their season playing like Men-to-the-End.....driving themselves into the future with integrity and pride.This after they dumped the bed in a one-sided loss to the Kings. The Oilers made a willing intentional adjustment to their attitudes and hearts and compete levels......they PUSHED THE RIVER TO BE WINNERS WHEN NO ONE EXPECTED IT FROM THEM....with no obvious reward.....they TRUSTED KARMA AND THEY GAVE ...BEFORE...THEY GOT........a completely un-Oilers thing to do over the last few decades from a managerial perspective.This Oilers roster and Coach TRUSTED EACH OTHER made a TURN FROM THE NORM AND CHALLENGED THE FUTURE BY FIGHTING TO THE END LIKE MEN ....FOR EACH OTHER.....AND LOOK WHAT KARMA REWARDED THEM WITH.....this is how the Winning Formula works.The Team dumped one-sided loss to the Kings and it looked like they were going to roll over on each other.....BUT IT DID NOT HAPPEN.....they RESPECTED THE NHS LASHING and they GOT BACK ON TRACK AT THE EXACT RIGHT TIME.They TURNED THEIR OWN FORTUNES AND FUTURES BY FIGHTING FOR EACH OTHER when no one expected it from them....when history showed most falter they flourished knocking the Kings down fatal peg and establishing themselves as men of Pride and Integrity in the eyes of their NHL peers AND the GOOD LADY KARMA.

Let it be said in the msm and online communitys.....the Oilers EARNED THEIR FATES AND FORTUNES FAIRLY.....they drew McDavid TO THEM by sheer magnetic willpower....this group of willing committed men had each others backs in the deepest of waters at the end of losing NHL season and in doing so convinced the GOOD LADY KARMA to pull Conner into the center of the future of the NHLS Universe........onto the Oilers roster long with his #1 Overall peers.....Coner McDvid is being given once-in-a-lifetime OPPORTUNITY to actully get to play with a core of HIS PEERS......no other group of #1 Overalls hve provided this environment or opportunity in NHL HISTORY........the NHS hopes Conner can grasp this dynamic....it is even rarer than he or any single #1 pick on the roster is.......McDavid is in the BEST POSITION OF ALL OF THEM.....he will get MAXIMUM BENEFIT from his #1 Overall elite level teammates staggered evloutions which are just recently back on track.......this is a very very special dynamic......respect it Conner....grasp it harder than your choo-choo-train in the Big-Kids Sandbox pal........if you miss this chnce because you didnt understand it or respect it it would be a tradgedy....so now you see it....what you do with it is up to you.I dont expect to see another "playoff-type" game played against a desperate team this season taken lightly....fortune favors the bold so if anyone expects this years draft to produce a special opportunity they ought to begin respecting Karma put 100% into every shift left this season......push for every win....show Karma you are trying your darndest to take her to the Dance and she might give you 2nd glance based on effort alone.....even if the other Teams have more currency to offer her.....most of us came out of dynamic similar to this one......so be in it to win it and just maybe with the stage set like it is you will WIN the #1 draft pick again.....this opportunity itself is basiclly unheard of ....who ever gets the chance to wrap up 4 #1 overall picks on one NHL Team???Collectively as a group consider how unique a situation this is...then for the love of puppies butterflys and babies leave it all out on the ice from here on in and pray the Good Lady Karma notices that you give a darn.

Nelly....please remember that the recent epic evolution of NHL hockey over the last 4 years has resulted in a NewAge perspective which everyone must respect 100% or pay the Piper .....the game is now viewed in terms of "possesions"...and ..."zone-transitions/traverses"........old-style defensive minded stats-catalysed structures are obsolete now , this means a NewAge management program must be actioned.... incorporating Intuitive Dynamic Analysis which is how the game is now being broken down by its most sucessfull teams leads to the implementation of Intuitive Dynamic Management processes which are what you need to execute to compete in todays NHL.

There will not be a regression from the focus in this direction in our life-times within NHL hockey Nelly....this has been a Generational change which will carry forward for a very long time...........to be honest Nelly I have taken NHL hockey and put it at the forefront of the technological age we are in,I have incorporated a methodology which more closely resembles the data structure and its conduits kids are gowing up with today.....more and more kids are born or become "visual thinkers" and this is supported by the technology which is evolving towards less numbers based platform every day.....people want to view things in interactive visually comfortable formats now ....not in numbers graphs......everything has an "app" today to make it more user friendly and now with the NHS this includes NHL hockey" why do you think the younger players "get it" so fast????They are programmed to understand Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Management by the technologies they use every single day.

I am only making the same appeal to you everyone before you was offered,it is the same,because nothing has changed for the team other than your interpretations of the NHS and how you apply them......the fact is it what you have now will not be enough to dominate in the NHL to many teams are using the same NHS modifications, without ongoing NHS consulting to evolve your understanding and applications your ride will be rougher than you think....AHL teams were nowhere near as NHS evolved as NHL teams now are....I know you see it like DE did already in how some teams have played you and stymied you ....I called it straight when I said you improved on DE but nelly its not enough or soon enough....you need accelerated teaching to get ahead of the learning curve your peers are on right now.

Convention does not apply to the NHS in any way.....it cannot.....it shall not....if it did the NHS would never have been concieved of or created,nor would it be effective .Why would you or your bosses believe on any level that you could expect to deal with the NHS in conventional ways??You tried that and look where it got you?You expect sit and a tie and a business card and a prospectus and a formal application .....then failing that you expect to replicate it on your own by hiring stats people of all sorts ?? please be real.You are insulting and expect any level of respect?Get the pespective correct......the NHS doesnt come from a hockey person who cares about hockey conventions....not at all...there is no carrot to be offered because I fully understand the value of what I have created---for cripes-sakes I even had to create a market-value dynamic because there is no competition possible---....I am in it to win it.....to make history....you think I can be negotiated with conventionlly??I want to be an official part of an NHL Stanley Cup history....you dont buy those you earn them...and I have busted a nut over 4+ years earning my own way with unofficial direct inputs into the last 3 Cups .You see I fight for something you fellas just cannot under-fluffing-stand......a BELIEF which creates ...a principal....which cayalyses a perspective which concieves a process which births a SYSTEM.I am following the Winning Formula.......there is ONLY ONE.

I eventually gave away the NHS to the public asking only thank-yous and aknowledgement in return ,something which has a value you all consider to be priceless,I did this to disenfranchise the negative influences statistical inputs were having on the NHLs growth and healthy future.The NHS is an individual entity of its own,it can not be part of any relationship because it is and was a Shell-entity for a philosophy and a concept which evolved into several congruent processes,which are in fact the catalysts of the Winning Formula.Anything valuable to any specific NHL team would need to evolve beyond the public domain data which they already have.....the NHS as it is now has no value....but the Consulting impacts of the mind that concieved of and created it likely does.

Do you understand that the Historic Championship attitude which was broadcast by the Oilers clashed with the Current Championship attitude of the NHS ,when they first met the olde school didnt like being PUSHED by the NewAge upstart and they bit back harder than normal---overreacted possibly---???.............and that no matter the catalyst the NHS won hands down and not just the battle but the war,it is OVER...history says so,no?The old guard DID NOT LEAVE A WAY FOR ANYTHING NEW TO GET INTO THE HOUSE...and things were stagnating....not growing....they also DIDNT PLAN to open the door to anyone at all ....under no circumstances was anyone ever forcing their way in on this Groups watch....well it turns out the olde guard was wrong and the STRONGEST WHITE KNIGHT represented by the NHS did make it through the perimeter...fought fairly with one single focus and earned its way in....NOW respect is suppossed to be given to a brother in arms....but this is not forthcoming for some reason.The Dragon of defeat demonising the Oil isnt slain yet...he is just hiding deeper in his cave than anyone expected.Something wicked this way still walks.

The olde guard didnt just get outplayed here.....no one could have predicted exactly what they were engaging...they engaged the most powerfull insight into hockey ever presented which did not yet have a record or reputation to prepare for...no one else has come close to matching the NHS in ANY ways.....so there is no shame in putting up the White Flag and being proud of the scars the NHS has put on you.All the winners have them,they are badges of growth and sucess.

Tick-tock-tick-tock....one day soon the NHS will disppear .Like next season I m not going to be involved....as I have stated more than once the volume of cerebral work involved here is substantial and over the history of the NHS I have inputted 1000x the energy any die-hard fan or blogger would invest.I will be happy in the old age home re-playing Mr.Quinn on video quoting the NHS as I listen to Scotty Bowman recognising the NHS and stating he was going to actively pursue it,while I re-watch old W/C NHL Stanley Cup playoff games being defined by the NHS processes as I read old-real-time game day NHS posts on the internet which catlyse and guide these same processes .

You see......what could you offer me that I dont already have.....I have transitioned a few benchmarks ....I have in recent NHL history taken the NHS places none of you might see as a group in this era,have been recognised and quoted by some of the most respected NHL managers ever,the NHS has been endorsed by and actioned by MANY NHLers....there is absolutely nothing you can offer me to top that list of accomplishments the NHS has stacked up in 4 short years.....not love nor money will sway the NHS.......POSSIBLY....the chance to break all the Oilers Dynasty Records could make me blink and re-consider retiring next year......lucky for you the core is intact and mature.....so that slim potential still lives and breaths.That is if I can get over losing Gagner because he was only 2nd to Nuge in overall value to the Franchise over the next 5 years....bringing him back might tweak things for me.

What you need to do is try to find a situation like this one you can use as model so you can break this out properly.... think NHL Moneypuck dynamic .......you need a major fortune 500 level PR firm maybe ...then just clear things up and turn this into lemonade.

Or let it slide with the understanding that when its gone its gone....no make-ups after this go-round.

You see fellas,you can read post-game comments like the tough ones from last game for your entire careers and you will always feel something.......but thaat "feeling" the comments and analysis bring out needs to be BUILT UPON and IN THE MOMENT NOT LATER..............you need MORE follow-up ---constant gardening--so why would I keep lighting the candle when it simply gets blown out a few seconds later?? Why would I keep giving you sparks ....then never get to see them burst into flames? Why would you keep working so hard to kindle a flame when it is constantly blown out?

This is a PROCESS and it encompsses EVERYTHING with a constellation of symbiotic programs which you must be in constant step or rythem with both as individuals and as a group.....you CANNOT just come to work put your hardhat on and expect to give a vanilla contribution and win ......you have to want to do more BY NATURE NOT BY NURTURE,you have to have the burning desire to win at everything all the time 24/7/365.Believe in process which can give you a better than fair...an optimal...chance to win every time.I cannot just post-up and give partial vanilla contributions without eventually eroding the existing process...if you cant make lever "A" fix things then its time to use lever "B".If I cannot give a superior replacement process in totality then without CONSTANT CARE the effort is perpetually disconnecting.So after this season I am checking out with the NHS

I dont expect to see another "playoff-type" game played against a desperate team this season taken lightly....fortune favors the bold so if anyone expects this years draft to produce a special opportunity they ought to begin respecting Karma put 100% into every shift left this season......push for every win....show Karma you are trying your darndest to take her to the Dance and she might give you 2nd glance based on effort alone.....even if the other Teams have more currency to offer her.....most of us came out of dynamic similar to this one......so be in it to win it and just maybe with the stage set like it is you will WIN the #1 draft pick again.....this opportunity itself is basiclly unheard of ....who ever gets the chance to wrap up 4 #1 overall picks on one NHL Team???Collectively as a group consider how unique a situation this is...then for the love of puppies butterflys and babies leave it all out on the ice from here on in and pray the Good Lady Karma notices that you give a darn.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Nelly.......I know you didnt quite understand why I came out gunning so hard after the roll-over during the Blowout loss to LA.....it all part of a bigger picture Nelly....everything matters......I hope you understand now... you reacted properly and so did the men......now we can see the Karmatic rewards of simply doing the right things at the right times based upon Integrity heart and intuition.

Nelly...you arent being properly credited for your part in helping the NHS pick a date with the Good Lady Karma.....you did the heavy-lifting by motivating the men to find that 5th gear that made Ya'll look sexy to Miss Karma at the absolute last second....you caught her eye with the Gypsy Shuffle at the door as the season was slipping out and she was slipping in......Well played Sir...very Well Played.

The NHS didnt just "call" the Oilers winning the #1 overall draft pick Lottery.......it SHOWED THEM THE TEMPLTE ON HOW TO BRING IT TO THEM.......no one even had the cojones to step up and call them as the winners because the stinking numbers or stats said they could not easily do it.........the stats fooled everyone except the NHS yet again...........while everyone else was sitting back counting on the excusatory status qou stats dynamic to unfold as per the numbers..............the NHS and the Oilers WERE NOT WAITING FOR ANYTHING THEY WERE CREATING A SYMPATHETIC DYNAMIC FOR THEMSELVES AND MAKING HISTORY HAPPEN FOR THEMSELVES....

All Hail the NHS.....all Hail Nellys Oilers!!!!Welcome to E-Town Mc-Kiddo,dont worry we have the routine of NHL Welcome Wagon down pat .

edit on 19-4-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The NHS doesnt need to waste time........ALL MSM in Edmonton and ALL Online influences.......be warned Nelson is off limits.......he is an EveryMan...he is one of ours.....he is under our Umbrella of Protection....he is part of the Brotherhood and he has earned the opportunity to complete the curve of redemption and re-growth he has engineered and firmly entrenched his Roster upon .....EveryMan must continue on this now established and sucessfull curve so that IN THEIR HEARTS AND MINDS THEY WILL BE COMMITTED AS ONE.....to the UNDERSTANDING OF THEIR POTENTIALS AND CAPABILITYS THEIR ENVELOPE AS A GROUP.Nelson has sucessfully taken this group and himself down the PERFECT PATH at the NHL level onto a properly balanced and structured evolutionary curve .... the late season roster juggeling due to injuries and the absolute devestation Eakins actioned psycolgiclly on the group and individual levels of Esprit De Corps which Nelly had to reverse were extra challenges that allowed Nellly to hit his own personal 5th gear in perfect time with the Roster and showcase himself under legitimate pressure.

The longest serving Oiler is Ebbs......he IS the Flag-Bearer.....Jordan is where this Rosters identity catalyses and it is very very good place to begin because he has been if not the then one of the most consistant influences on the team in terms of offense and of pushing the river and raising the bar for himself and his teammates.... Jordan Eberle fits perfectly into the elite skillsets around him he may not have the papers but he has the pedigree.

If we break it down to a "what have you done for me lately" dynamic....which we should....then the longest serving Oilers MUST BY PROXY HAVE THE CHAIRS AT THE HEAD OF THE TABLE.......so in reality Ebbs should be the example and have a leadership voice nd level of respect from everyone including Vets we bring in BECAUSE JORDAN REPRESENTS THE OILDROP AND THE TEAM HISTORY BY PROXY AND NO ONE CAN EVER TAKE THAT PLACE WAY FROM HIM.Hall and Nuge come next in the proper respectfull leadership positions at the Head Table.....these guys are the ORIGINAL GANGSTERS and like it love it or lose it they are the men who define the Oildrop in every way.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T......the first thing you do is go into the dressing room as it stands and rip DEs slogans and identity from the entire place leaving no traces at all....RESPECT the Oildrop and EVERYTHING IT REPRESENTS FROM EVERY ERA EQUALLY...and this means you respect yourselves as much as the Dynasty Oilers.......this means there is NO LEADESHIP THAT CAN EVER BE INJECTED FROM AN EXTERNAL SOURCE.....it must catalyse internally......only the leadership group representing the legacy of the club can agree to give the C to one sitting away from the head table which has 6 seats representing the 6 men on the ice.....the 6 longest serving Oilers WILL ALWAYS HAVE THESE SEATS......Management can work this dynamic into their planning, but they cannot EVER OVERRULE THE HEAD TABLE in the Locker-room.

The Items removed from the dressing room when it was pillaged by the madman with current managements approval must ALL BE PUT BACK....exactly how the current Head Table sees fit and from this point on ANYTHING CHANGED WILL BE DONE BY COMMITTE........all ADDITIONS WILL BE APPROVED BY THE CURRENT HEAD TABLE OF INTERNAL LEADERS.First you strip the stench of losing out of the room as it is now.....then you REPLACE the HISTORY which was raped from its walls......then you focus on continuing to RESPECT and build upon this LEGACY.

Yes the Oilers have a young Leadership group representing the Club.....but it is CONCRETE AND MUST BE RESPECTED.....it is WHO THEY ARE....this cannot be changed.......it MUST NOT BE CHANGED.Natural evolution must be allowed to re-establish itself as Nelly has shown us can be done.

The Veterans who come into the Locker-room have equal opportuity to earn themselves the "C" from the Head Table..... so there is no olde-boys club mentality here just RESPECT AND TRADITION.The proper foundation.If Sydney Crosby walks into the room the consensus is obvious and immediate.

You see there is lot more involved in choosing Head Coach than most recognise....Nelly fits....if he follows this template he will fit even tighter.

Accountability comes with benefits like having a legitimate concrete leadership voice.....longevity in the room means you earn this position by proxy of managements decisions and you represent the organisaton accordingly.

The NHS doesnt want to see another Head Coach begin yet another new evolutionary curve with this group...all they have experienced is unfinished business in this department.Let Nelson finish the sucessfull curve they are on now.

Let Mc-Kiddo simmer in OKC for a while while the season gets underway......let the OKC Coaches who are tuned into Nelly and his processes connect with Conner properly so Nelly gets a full dossier on him before he puts him into his NHL process.

It would be utter foolishness to build McDavid into next seasons process template.......it would be equally foolish to make jumpy moves thinking you can "build around him" like MSM and online people are already saying....no stupid trades.....just continue on as planned.There are so many #1 overalls in place there is not a whole lot more to add at the moment.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Saying there is zero chance the Oilers will trade McDavid is a questionble route to take.....because anyone can be traded....you give me 2-3 elite players and an elite prospect who support the current core group the right ways and I pull the trigger tomorrow......but the return would have to be as high profile as a Generational Player is.....the down river risk would ALL be on the trading partner.

Some NHL teams are still directly relying on stats based influences in their processes,so an astute manager could really take one of these teams to town by using this built-in weakness to his advantage.

Obviously no one is going to play hardball with the Oilers considering their depth,no one can,this means for possibly the 1st time in NHL history there is a Team holding an Immunity Idol.The negotiating dynamics are one-sided now,the Oilers losing records of the past have little impact on their future because the NHL has recently EVOLVED.....the Globe and Mail is an MSM outlet on the cusp of the truth........they use the techinclly correct terminology "New-Age Analytics" when they describe this recent obvious NHL League-wide evolution.Traditional team-building philosophies have been up-ended completely and this New-Age perspective is now running rampant throughout the NHL.Player valuations based upon stats are becoming less and less negotiable by the day.....right now there are many teams who will soon try to maximise their returns by offering unbelievable players "as per their career stats" even multiple ones together .....because they realise how tenous those statistical valuations are now becoming....they are losing value daily now.

The Oilers will not accept any "fiat" stats based player valuations anymore on the opposite side of negotiations .....now they will only accept hard currency or dynamic valutions with stats not being an integral part of this process of asset valuation.

You see folks the Oilers now have much more skill at every position than anyone else in the NHL.....on most teams the system is used to specificlly give prime minutes to assets the organisation wishes to highlight or whose stats they want to puff-up.This is called creating tactical artificial valuations.Because traditional systems are stats based they have defined top and bottom ends....however in todays game with Moma2s NewAge Hockey processes like Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management being actioned Systems no longer have top and bottom ends and stats are being generated by EveryMan....from EveryWhere not only in the traditional dynamics by the traditional players .....this means the offense comes from everywhere and cannot be micro-managed to create false artificial valuations.When an NHS based system is used anyone can begin to amass statistical numbers at a high rate....the coaches cannot write the offense into the program like they used to be able to do because the process is managing this now from a naturally dynamic perspective .

Its hard now for a team to "sell" a player asset based upon stats generated in a traditional system....to a team using a NewAge hockey System.The player will never be used the same ways on a NewAge roster and will likely never produce their past level of individual numbers generated within a stats based system again.Every single high profile stats puffed player will seemingly under-perform when traded to a NewAge team from a stats based team,while under-rated players will experience seemingly amazing blooms of offensive production "no one expected" from them.You see in a Moma2s NewAge Hockey System process the offense comes from everywhere and from EveryMan it is process generated not structure generated.It is intuitively and dynamiclly generated not statisticlly and structurally generated.

If you choose to evolve with todays NHL you must release yourself from the restrictions and mis-reads and disconnects of the traditionlly endorsed stats world......you must CONVERT to something superior to a superior process....you must willingly be assimilated into the collective.As many NHL teams are now in the process of doing.

The Globe and Mail almost had it 100% bang on.....just add "Moma2s" before the NewAge and "hockey System" after it and the entire truth is out there.The correct term is Moma2s Newge Hockey System....why beat around the bush.There is no stopping the truth from going mainstream now.

Saying a Player will never be traded puts the Player in very difficult position especially considering the NHL team has no control over the many and varied peripheral influences which play parts in the players lives and decision making processes.....it creates a one-sided dynamic which is not healthy,it does not create security and peace of mind as might be though by stats based thinkers.

#99 was traded from E-Town.....no one in E-Town should ever claim a player is untouchable.....who could believe this???Just saying......no one is untouchble because the System is what drives the team not any one individual.

edit on 20-4-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The NHs take on Conner next year.

If he is indeed a Generational talent he will be tested as such on nightly basis on the Oilers, but a few things need to be sorted out first.

#1 Lets submarine this Generational tag right now because the NHS influenced Systems being used by the winningist teams in NHL hockey do not provide the structure which will support one 100 point player.Unless a team catalyses around one player process-wise there is no option but to use an NHS Modified Adjusted-Hybrid.We do not want Conner OR the Organisation putting unattainable expectations upon themselves which could send false-positive reads into the process because of some media fluff we are listening to now. The Oilers have a reliable process to make their own evaluations of Mc-Kiddo.

#2 lets get this straight the 1st time.......the NHL Wayne stepped into was conducive to him being protected like the Crown Jewel he in fact turned out to be.........but todays NHL UNLESS IT IS WILLING TO CHANGE WITH THE TIMES....does NOT allow any NHL team to man up with body-guards to protect a GENERATIONAL TALENT.......for gods sakes I just watched the last 3 head-shots Crosby took and 2 of them were just a 100% lack of respect....he IS the best player in the game and it looks like he might be done soon if he gets clipped one more time.This has been one of the sickest acts of mis-management the NHL has ever seen....Sidney was victimised by the NHL Leadership cabls unwillingness to change the wy the game is Managed from their vantage points.They SACRIFICED SIDNEY CROSBYS HEALTH BY LETTING PLAYERS ABUSE HIM AND IN THE PROCESS THEY COMPROMISED THE ENTIRE GAMES FUTURE.......this was derelict......I DO NOT wish to see McDavid sacrificed as well............I just watched 4 yers worth of #1 overall picks being ABUSED by the NHL exactly as Crosby was abused.....NHL Referees given mandates which prevent them from stopping the carnage of the best players in the game.....it has been a travesty to watch the Oilers get beaten mercilessly with cheap-shots on the NHLs future stars.

NONE OF THE DYNASTY Oilers in the Hall of Fame EVER took the abuse Hall and Nuge and Yak and Ebbs have taken,some of the shots Nuge has taken already have been sickening .....the NHL has ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN they have SAT BY AND WATCHED THE FUTURE OF THE ENTIRE GAME BE UTTERLY ABUSED....get serious all the !st overalls on the Oilers REPRESENT THE NHLs FUTURE wether Bettman or anyone else likes it or not........and these Oilers players HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN THE PROPER AND PROFESSIONAL LEVELS OF RESPECT AND PROTECTION ANOTHER PRO LEAGUE WOULD PROVIDE FOR THEM.......this is on Bettman and has been for 10 years........the Oilers should have LED THE NHL IN PPS OVER THE LAST 3 CONSECUTIVE YEARS BY PROXY ......but this has not been the case.....this is an NHL Upper Management issue which needs to be remediated immediatly.

So you see folks you might as well lay off the McDavid Fantasy-Train ......the Oilers CAN NOT prepare a support system capable of protecting the NHLs next Crown Jewel under the current NHLs Status Quo.....it will take the NHL a year to establish the proper levels of support to their future stars support which Bettman and his crew INTENTIONLLY DEPRIVED THE LAST 4 YEARS WORTH OF LEAGUE STARS OF BY NEGLECTING to ADJUST LEAGUE MANDATES AND FOCUS to PROTECT THE OILERS ROSTER.....

As an Organistion I WOULD NOT EXPOSE CONNER TO THE NHL THE WAY IT IS UNTIL I FELT HE WOULD BE PROTECTED.......the NHL has a stake in their own futures they need to be held accountable for...some of these men who allowed the NHLS future to be beten to snot by refusing to take responsible and immedite actions 10 years ago must be accountable now.They must NOT BE ALLOWED to continue to undermine the entire games future any longer.

The NHS has said it before....the NHL AND the Players Union re together responsible for the head njuries we re seeing soon the Insurance Industry will be paying LOT OF CASH to NHL players on a regular basis....all because they refuse to REGRESS THE EQUIPMENT EVOLUTION....the ELBOW PADS must be taken back far enough that if a Player lines someone up and misses he can injure himself on the boards,the ELBOW PADS THEMSELVES need to be DEVOLVED until plyers CANNOT KNOCK EACH OTHER OUT WITH INCIDENTEL CONTACT as we so often see now.

This is an issue which is really power struggle between these 2 groups......same thing with the tenders equipment....it is SO MASSIVE there is no way the NHL will ever see sustainable growing offense which is the Leagues lifeblood....the Tenders equipment needs to be DEVOLVED the nets DO NOT NEED TO BE MADE BIGGER....that is MEDIATION.....not a decision to protect the NHL Game and further its future.....the equipment needs to be devolved in greement by both groups.

Same thing with the sticks.....who ever said it was ok to use composites which let just anyone rip 100mph slappers at everyones ankles and Tenders haeds.....you cant just remediate one area you must address them all......devolve the sticks first then the Goalie equipment then the ELBOW PADS....

Nope if I am the Oilers I protect McDavid until I see some changes happening........I run the single most important roster to the NHL future which wears the Oildrop and WITHOUT MCDAVID for a year to see if the NHL is willing to catch up to the games evolution or if they are going to let the abuse continue......the Oilers have been PUNISHED BY THIS UNWILLINGNESS TO CHANGE TO PROTECT THEIR ROSTER.....this has now given the NHL a permanent BLACK-EYE.

Between Sidneys constant likely career ending abuse and the entire Oilers rosters abuse all ENDORSED BY THE NHLS CURRENT MANAGERS.......I would say the NHLs evolution has actually been REGRESSED....it has been HELD-BACK...the offensive potentials have been INTENTIONALLY STRANGLED.......ARTIFICIALLY STRANGLED based upon an AGENDA.

The NHL must allow the Oilers to be protected either by the Officials or by their own body-guards.....but if the NHL cannot put some supports in place for the future stars of the game itself then this mangement group needs to be replaced by men responsible enough to do so.

The Oilers cannot allow the NHL to FORCE THEM TO DISPERSE THEIR ASSETS as Bettmn would like to see happen.....this is why the NHL has been intentionally derelict....they were trying to FORCE THE OILERS TO ARM THEMSELVES WITH GOONS....to under duress trade way some of their premier players to get them back into the NHL talent pool......this was dirty pool by the NHL and Bettman and it FAILED TO WORK because Katz is a smrt cookie and he KEPT THE MEN TOGETHER AT ALL COSTS.....now the WORM HAS TURNED WITH EDMONTON GETTING MCDAVID.....and the NHL must now aggressively support the Oilers which will in fact now support KEEPING TOGETHER THE PLAYERS THE NHL WAS PREVIOUSLY TRYING TO SPLIT UP....this is ironic AND Karmatic.

Right now the NHL is in position where they MUST SUPPORT THE LONG TERM AND INTACT FUTURE OF THE EDMONTON OILERS ROSTER.....this was the ONLY WAY ANOTHER NHL DYNASTY WOULD EVER BE FORMED........this is in fact the PERFECT STORM everyone in the NHL was afraid might brew itself up........just when the League began to think the Oilers would go down and have to splinter their roster and admit failure......the tables turn and a dynamic capable if incubating a DYNASTY LEVEL ROSTER is created.

Whoever allowed Sidney and every critical NHL future star after him to be USELESSLY ABUSED BY THE ENTIRE LEAGUE ......was unwittingly setting up a future dynamic which would put them in a position to be exposed as they are in now........if there is not an IMMEDITE 360degree turn in the NHLs mandate which results in protection OVERT protection for the Oilers roster then people need to be fired.......yes the rest of the NHL MUST CRY CROCODILE TEARS......because for the future of the game the Oilers must be protected...... McDavids arrival has changed lot more than just the Oilers future he will in effect catalyse changes in NHL management decisions which SHOULD end up protecting not only the Oilers roster but individual future stars all over the NHL......if the Oilers end up on the PP more thn any other NHL team in the 1st 2 weeks of the season then all is well....because OBVIOUSLY IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THIS WAY 3 YEARS AGO.

There is no lag-time to determine if the NHL has decided to evolve themselves or not......there is no way the Oilers dont end up with a dominant number NOT JUST MORE of PPs EVERY GAME with their skillsets and non-dirty style of offensive play........the NHL MUST ALLOW THE NATURAL EVOLUTION OF OFFENSE TO HAPPEN and this means the officials MUST KEEP CALLING PENALTYS FOR 60 MINUTES EVEN IF IT IS EXTREMELY LOP-SIDED ONE WAY TOWARDS THE OILERS EVERY NIGHT.........the NHL is CORRECTING TEN YEARS OF MIS-MANGEMENT.....they are LUCKY they can partially hide behind protecting McDavid as they make this epic sized correction before exposure.

Even if an opponent plays a perfect game the Oilers deep talent will ALWAYS GENERATE MORE PPS FOR THEM.....this IS NOT A TEAM WITH 1 OR 2 STARS that MIGHT get more PPs this is LOADED ROSTER WITH ALL-STAR PARALELLS which by proxy must DOMINATE in PPS every ight or something is FISHY.

So you see we can already see the NHL is GUILTY of being derelict so far........because the Oilers have NEVER GOTTEN THE RIGHT LEVEL OF RESPECT OR LEAGUE PROTECTION.........lets see if this changes.

I expect the Oilers to be scoring 2-3 PP goals per game all season long.......NO ONE IN THE NHL HAS A POSSIBLE CHANCE OF EARNING the chances to put up THESE NUMBERS.........the Refs dont need to blow it all up leaguewide because THEY CANNOT USE MAKE-UP CALLS WHEN THE OILERS ARE IN TOWN NOT AT ALL there can be NO SCREWING WITH THE NHLS FUTURE ...just protect the top 50 stars properly no matter where they are.

This is aa key thing....no more OFFICIATING MAKE-UP CALLS TO SCREW UP GAME DYNAMICS.......if the NHL doesnt remove a Ref from the ice they will continue to PREVENT THE NHLS OFFENSE FROM EVOLVING WHICH HAS BEEN BETTMANS MANDATE FOR VERY LONG TIME BECAUSE OF THE DISPARITY IN THE TALENT POOL LEAGUEWIDE.

There is no room on the ice for the extra man and instant replay is now needed more so n off-ice official with ruling power has evolved itself plAce in the game today.The 2nd Ref is needed but not on the ice.

We need ONE REFEREE to be the primary manager of the game in every way.......there has to be one point-man on the ice,otherwise the Coaches and players on both sides will continully be forced to dynmiclly interpret 2 Referees perspectives of the game and how they are expected to interpret the rules to fall within this perspective.

Having 2 Referees on the ice creates innate DISCONNECTS.....this destroys the continuity and rythems of the game and makes it more difficult for both teams to recieve the NHLs messges via Officiating.

In short the NHL has GOT TO LET the Oilers ARM UP with edgy players who cn protect the NHL future assets adequately ...AND...to top it off the Officials if they play it fair and DO NOT GIVE OPPONENTS MAKE-UP CALLS which undermine the entire games future when the Oilers are concerned still MUST call a DOMINANT NUMBER OF PPS IN THE OILERS FAVOR EVERY NIGHT BY PROXY.

So if the NHL wants McDavid to leapfrog the entire league into the next generation of more-exciting than ever hockey we MUST see them allow the Oilers a chance to be supported by the entire league in providing proper environment for him to give the NHL full value....full GENERATIONAL VALUE.....everyone will have to now take a fair hit...take one for the NHL team when the Oilers come to play and get 7-8 more PPs per game.....EVERY NHL Team will have to accept this and simply choose to not GOON but instead run-and-gun with the Oilers and their Stellar roster if the NHL wishes to EVOLVE ITSELF progressively and increase offense league-wide which increases excitement and in turn NHL market-share.People might be surprised how popular Oilers gmes will be in many NHL rinks where teams would trditionlly play boring hockey if the NHL supports the Oilers properly because it will allow their Coaches to open it up and NOT BE CRITICISED FOR DOING SO.....it will once again give the NHL Teams PERMISSION to play run-and-gun with the Oilers ..to begin with....and this will ctalyse long term chnges which will soon bring the offense and fun back into NHL hockey.

All the Oilers need now are 2 mouth smashers with skills,one light-heavy and one middleweight.....on forward and 2 mouth-smashers on Defense with a legitimate Goalie....See BRASSY-the little punk with the temper i like - ......AND.....the proper levels of NHL support for its future represented by its offensive super-stars which have been SUSPICIOUSLY MISSING FROM THE GAME FOR 10 YEARS NOW....hint hint Bettman we know what you did and why so now fix it ASAP pal.

If the NHL supports the Oilers and they arm up with the 4 men I listed we SHOULD see the Oilers with League dominant number of PPs within ten games with a 100% certinty.....the skillset disparity is already that great without McDavid....the Oilers have just been sold short to date.... no more of that now.So if we see the Oilers with a dominnt number of PPs by the 30 game mark we will know the NHL is finally doing its job and letting the Oilers build nest for McDavid without having to explode their roster.

The NHLs mandate should now be to KEEP THE OILERS ROSTER TOGETHER FOR AS LONG AS THEY CAN MANAGE TO SO THEY MAY USE IT TO KICK-START THE ENTIRE NHLS OFFENSE ONCE AGAIN AND LEAD THE LEAGUE INTO A PROGRESSIVE GROWTH FILLED FUTURE.

Yes-indeed the Worm has turned in Edmonton.I wonder what the Franchise valuation is now with McDvid on board?

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The NHS says the NHL should be embarrased if NHL opponents ARE NOT SCARED TO PLAY EDMONTON....because what Pro Sports League in the world would let its premier group of future pillars of the game be smashed to crap by journeymen every night and do nothing to stop it??

The Oilers CLEAN COMPETATIVE HIGH TEMPO OFFENSIVE STYLE OF HOCKEY IS THE NHLS FUTURE.......doing anything but supporting this evolution will from this point forward be considered derelict....are you listening Bettman.. .....make the adjustments ASAP.The NHS has given you league scoring parity and you know it now EveryMan can score points out of nearly every System being used in the NHL there is no longer talent pool disprity due to better processes being used ...I DID THAT FOR YOUR ARSE.....now you pay it forward and protect the Oilers and Conner like you were suppossed to 4 years ago....and apologise to Sidney you better have high profile job ready for him soon Bettman. I removed your excuse by bringing you the offense now you give the Oilers the fair protection they deserve and protect the rest of the Leagues Stars properly as well.Just put the word out now,dont wait, let NHL Mangement Groups know they will now need to run-and-gun with the Oilers BEFORE MCDAVID IS UNVEILED or they will be decimated by PPs for 60 full minutes with no make-up calls coming and that it will happen for the good of the entire NHL so just get ready to play high tempo hockey with them when they are in town.Let them know that the same advantage will be extended to other team holding NHL high level assets......no more taking shots at NHL assets...end of story....no negotiations.Then let the Oilers arm up with the 4 mouth-smashers I advised they retain in case certain GMs dont abide by the new status quo properly.

Forget your System when Edmonton is in town....get ready to rock and roll ....all-out run-and-gun excitement guaranteed every night IN AREANS ACROSS THE ENTIRE NHL "if" the NHL allows it to happen by supporting the Oilers and teams like them.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The NHS defines smash-mouth players as ones who can threaten to take opponents out of the game with clean physical play....anyone can do this if they want to,but its not easy.

The Oilers NOW need at least one true POWER FORWARD and I am talking about someone who is built like yakimov who I wish could step in to become this player with his size reach speed and skills he has ALL the tools and methinks he is reactive so when NHLers abuse him he will get mad,good olde fashioned mad...ha ha ha Ruskies have short fuses...I love it.If a player with Yakimovs reach can backcheck effectively you know translate his size into optimal ice coverage so he can be a top notch backchecker then he will become a 30-40 goal scorer ...he will score 10-15 a year in the NHL just using his stick and reach and stretch to tap in backdoor passes.

It is time to bring in some legitimate tough guys to teach the Oilers how to fight...they need to spar to feel how it is to get hit...seriously they ALL need to learn ASAP its just education.The NHS has a program for fighting.Gadzic and Co. would become unbeatable overnight.

How long has it been since the Oilers had a pair of defensemen who LOVED GETTING THEIR HANDS DIRTY.....or FOUR defenders with teeth and bites.....I mean guys who like to hurt people within the rules and who never stop pushing the river D-men who defend their zone and Goalie and Teammates with territorial protectiveness and pride the type of guys who make opponents not want to skate the puck out of the n-zone and who will hurt you in the corners if you dump it in.

At this point in time the Oiler must find Sheepdogs for 2 d-man spots....not Guard dogs.....Guard dogs are designed to bite and attack reactively and they will take penaltys needlessly while Sheepdogs are designed to actively protect and sacrifice themselves in the process saving the Flock or "process" at all costs they will also take penaltys but always for serious infractions.They will take 2 minutes for crosschecking but will lay you out in the process defending their crease and Goalie.

They must also find a Pitbull AND a Wolf...... middleweight pitbull who will be able to within the "code" go after opponents who are not legitimate fighters but threaten the skill guys a Raffi Torres type exactly who has elite skills Torres was skilled........then they need this guy to be an every night threat to hurt the OPPONENTS TOP LINES....the Oilers need this threat every night.

Then the WOLF a true-blooded top pick reject who is ultra-skilled but who could never stick in a line-up long enough to show his top-end....like a Pouliot with pointed teeth...Pouliot is showing teeth now but I mean someone who LIKES to mix it up and is serious about it enough to throw first every time leaving no doubts and ALWAYS after hurting the other guy first with hack or hit........a BIG GUY with GOOD SHOT who can RUB IT IN when he scores one who can elevate his game when he mixes it up....... Billy Geurin type....but meaner more aggressive.A hunter every shift like an Ovechkin turned Bad-boy could be.A game breaker.

I know by now you are thinking these players do not exist that if they do they are few and never move.

It is time to open the door to ALL TOP FLIGHT SKILLED PLAYERS LEAGUEWIDE WHO HAVE ANGER MANGEMENT PROBLEMS MIXED EQUALLY WITH ELITE SKIILLSETS.The true bad-cases who just couldnt get settled anywhere....or elite skillsets ABLE AND WILLING TO CONVERT TO MONSTERS ,to sign on with the DARK SIDE.......like Pouliot must now do to stay onboard where he has shown he belongs.....seriously Pouliot has room to carve his identity still and he CAN BECOME A TRUE POWER FORWARD because he is lucky enough to have the tools but hes gotta become a predator every night to do this.

Pouliot-Purcell-Hendricks-Gordon-Klinkhammer-Lander-Hall-Roy- everyone needs to find their inner aggression and territorial protectiveness RIGHT NOW....what I am saying is that it is time to upgrade the seriousness of the roster.....we need people to ensure NO ONE sniffs at Yak-Nuge-Ebbs-McDavid-Drai.......that is all.......one dirty look and a shark attacks with nasty intentions for 82 games.I want Yaks energy DEFENDED 100% every shift with muscle and nasty....and I want Nuges skill protected the same ways if anyone cheapshots him they hurt badly for the efforts every time....standrds must be set.Hall has to get aggressive he is not included on the protected list he needs to step it up this season and become a new Taylor Hall a dangerous unpredictable Hall looking to swing games with speed and power and violence every night.

NO EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF STUFF HERE FELLAS.....the skill players need protection via proactive pressure,teamates who have histories of hurting people cleanly who are willing to deliver in this role.

If I ever see one of the listed players getting punched I will ask their linemates to step back.....this means the Oilers defense MUST BECOME TOUGHER IMMEDIATLY.....because this level of protection MUST COME FROM THE DEFENSE .

The Oilers skill players are tough enough....they just need 4 men to be added who are a specific type of player.

The call is out for skilled borderline behaviour cases who CAN LISTEN and who WANT TO WIN MORE THAN ANYTHING WHO WILL DO ANYTHING THEIR COACHES SAY OR THE MOMENT REQUIRES TO WIN.

The Oilers roster now needs an elite level of toughness and they cant afford to lose any skill so either the men there now defense and forwards become these players or they are found via cattle call.....from now on there MUST ALWAYS BE WARRIOR ON THE ICE ON EVERY SHIFT.

We CANNOT EXPECT Nurse or any rookies to be toothy enough to fight their ways through an 82 game schedule but Gadzic needs 3-4 helpers and 2 of them need to be heavyweight defensemen who are willing every single night.

Big strong serious defensemen should be WANTING TO COME TO EDMONTON NOW.....and only 2 are needed....same with the forwards only 2 are needed.....highly skilled borderline mentally with an edge to violence first and a need to vent physiclly on the ice.

Klefbom-Nikitin-Marincin- you guys gotta find it in ya because its going to become a numbers game...someones got to have an impact one way or another you need to be able to HURT the opposition every night and be able to remove opponents from games.Aulie is becoming what we need,maybe he should be 4th line winger huh?Maybe there is a power forward in there to work with Gadzic and Yakimov on the 4th line against bigger teams.

Leon will be coming in like a Hurricane this coming season.....he now knows what to expect and he will be more than ready ....his game will be edgier and he will begin to attract attention like Nail does because he is physical when he is at his best and operating in his wheelhouse.There MUST be Warrior on the ice every shift to back up guys like this who have the physical edge they NEED the support immediatly every game to be confident enough to play their styles....so make it so NOW.

IF THESE 4 WARRIORS ARE ADDED and they are top end then we need to see every support player on the team step it up 2 notches in the nasty deprtment....if these things happen then maybe McDavid can step right in....but if we dont see 2 top ten nasty NHL d-men here and 2 TOP TEN nasty forwards to make this team bulletproof then he might as well wait a year.

The prioity now is to find the legitimate dangerous d-men.....then the same type of forwards...think McSorely or Mclelland types or Torres /Guerin types.

The Oilers MUST ice impact players with their skill guys every shift so opponents must worry about getting hurt...seriously this dimension MUST NOW BE PUT IN PLACE FOR CONNER.

We need guys who will chase you down and not take no for an answer you know crosscheck you 3 times if you say no till it hurts less to fight.For example when Nurse begins to cut his teeth next year he will be looking to fight and he will NEED SERIOUS BACKUP ON THE ICE WITH HIM AT ALL TIMES either his d-partner or a Warrior Forward who is a legitimate heavyweight will have to back him up ALL SEASON LONG.

We DO NOT WANT TO SEE YAKUPOVS ENERGY AND MOXIE WASTED FOR ONE MORE GAME.......any man who has a problem backing him up with everything they have ON BLOODY TIME IN THE MOMENT needs to drop their skates at the door and check out.I have been sickened at the things I have seen the past 2 years.NO MORE.

This Chris Pronger level of seriousness is what the Oilers need to take the next step......speaking of which I wonder if Pronger wants to come back to Edmonton to mentor Darnell who I believe will win the Norris one year before J Schultz.

So 2 nasty d-men need to come in ready to roll NHL top ten and there needs to be 2 more clones in the wings.

So 2 nasty forwards need to come in ready to roll NHL top 20 and there needs to be 2 more in the wings.

Just this aggression gives the Oilers ten more wins by breaking weaker teams ,add the evolved maturity and readiness of the roster and you have ten more based on evolved offense ...add Nelson and you get 10 more on loyalty and extra efforts.

4 additions....either new bodies or re-born roles for existing men who cn somehow produce elite results in the tough department overnight---anything is possible......

By the way in addition to bringing in these immediate impacts everyone but Nuge and Conner and Nail need to bring their physical games up 2 notches.... Hall and Ebbs need to throw dangerous hits and get edgy and dirtier or they will be replaced with more physical players same with Puoliot and Purcell and Hendricks and Klinker and Ference and Klefbom and Marincin and Schultz and Nikitin everyone needs to kick it up right from the get-go or changes will happen immediatly.

The first 10 games must bring 10 fights,because EVERY TIME SOMEONE EVEN LOOKS DIRTY AT A GOLD COIN THEY WILL BE REMEDIATED WITH INTENT.

The second 10 games must bring 10 more fights......if these types of supports cannot be brought in to send the correct and real message to the entire NHL to BACK OFF WITH THE CHEAP SHOTS ON THE OILERS then Management will have failed.....the third set of 10 games should by proxy bring 10 more fights.....it will take 2/3 of the season to send the message if things can be maintained consistantly.....snowflakes have been falling for so many years it will take 2/3 of a season of constant meaningfull engagments to make opponents expect watermelon sized hailstones instead.....but enough lumps on their heads ought to send the right messages.

Plan the season long rosters for the fights...plan to win with your PP and penalty killing shorthnded goals.....use pro-active and defensive violence to force games into special teams showdowns where you can fasttrack the wins earlier.

The Oilers now need instigators who can neutralise opponents top dawgs by ragdolling them.....to PROVOKE the opponents to react to late with Oilers landing the nasty first every time.

I feel badly for the men who cnnot become as tough as they now need to be....this is now new dynamic and nothing is secure anymore,from Hall right to Hendricks new sense of territorial protectiveness must be found before training camp.

NO-NUGE...NO CONNER MC-KIDDO...NO NAIL...that is all there is to it.....if you cant protect these 3 bodies every shift you might be replaced now not later,Taylor-Ebbs-everyone needs to grow up quicker now.

It was criminl to not catalyse around NUGE like this sooner as the NHS suggested back then just for the record....the Oiles SHOULD HAVE BEEN prepared for McDavid ALREADY.....had they need following the NHS process sooner they would have been.You see Nuge is to me still the premier player on the roster to me and I have my doubts if McDavid will be any better ....in fact big doubts....Nuge is much better than we think and now that he will not be the only high profile target for opposing coches he should go super-nova with his goal scoring.

To my eye Nuge needs the "C" and the team needs to toughen up NOW.....and then lets see history be written.....the Oilers PP will destroy the entire NHL this coming season with Conner on one unit and Nuge on the other....they will win 35 games on PP goals guranteed.

I think Yakimov needs to be fasttracked so we have a big bodied face-off support on the ice.And his reach is a REAL BENEFIT TO SKILLED PASSERS.

The Oilers need some Dark Knights now...it is what it is.Time to grow up.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The Buy a New Head Coach stuff is beginning again......first off most of the Oilers Players havent been alive long enough to buy into any "aura of greatness surrounding a Coach".So selling them on a guy who took a different roster to the playoffs 7 of the last 8 years doesnt exactly float their boats.They have been thru the wringer enough to not be swayed by reputations and no one can reverse this evolution in their mindsets nor should anyone try to.

If the Oiles Management continues on this "its a business" schtick they will screw themselves for ten moe years.

It is time to STOP THE STATS BASED BS FOR GOOD......thats what this sudden attack of MSM and online "coach hunting" is all based upon BLOODY NUMBERS AGAIN .....didnt anyone learn anything from the Dallas Eakins nightmare? Didnt anyone undestand that Darkhorse and Dellow were imitations of the NHS and they screwed the Oilers up by trying to inject stats based BS where Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management had created epic historical impacts??

Dont you grasp that stats are misleding and dangerous when you allow them to become a part of the fabric of your decision making processes in any ways???

The NHS can find NO REASON WHY ANY COACH BRINGS MORE TO THE TABLE THAN NELSON DOES........none.....Nelly has proven he posseses average NHL level Head Coaching acumen which is evolving upwards.....this is all that is required .....the System or Process is what people are whining about already and they are superimposing the words Head Coach where they should be saying System or Process......this is a critical mistake we have seen repeated far to many times in Edmonton.....it has cost us a plethora of Coaches........and a few Cups already.

Somehow the stats influences are as healthy as ever in Edmonton.....this is very very bad news....they cannot get it through their collective heads that there are NO EXCUSES AVAILABLE........none......and if they start jacking round now with numbers again and ignore the OVERWHELMING CHEMISTRY NELSON HAS they all deserve to be fired....this is a repeat dynamic now 3-4 times over.....this using stats based valuations to hang Head Coaches out to dry....an embarrasment to the entire game of hockey.

Yes Mac-T ...you never committed to Nelson officially.....but this was because you jumped the gun with Eakins....BUT that was your own personal error you OWN THAT ONE Personally Mac-T and it is cowardly not to back Nelly up because you shot yourself in the foot with Eakins....Craig you DESERVED what you got with Dallas and you know it.....just like you know very well Nelson has the Room like no one has in ten years.....suck it up and face it he has clicked.

If the Players do not believe in the Process and the Coach you do not have a Team.......you have a group of contracted employees,right now the Roster for the 1st time in very long time BELIEVES IN BOTH THE PROCESS AND THE HEAD COACH MANAGING IT.....they are now a TEAM.....Eakins and Ference tried to FORCE THEM TO BE SOMETHING THEY WERENT but Nelson has simply allowed them to breath and get back on the right evolutionary path to becoming a TEAM,we have all been witness to the fact that this chemistry is PRICELESS WITH ELITE PLAYER MINDSETS....in fact it is CRITICAL......they have different mindsets than Average NHLers...different perspectives and expectations.

I an NOT SORRY TO SAY THIS.....what kind of morons are still running the show in Edmonton?????

Lets get grounded here NHS style OK??

Name me one single Head Coach in the NHL who is sitting on a resume which includes NHL experience Managing 4 x#1 Over-All Draft picks and 2 #3s on the same roster who were all drafted within 6 years of each other????? Hall-Nuge-Nail-Conner-Drai-Nurse

Jeepers K-Lowe and Mac-T keep your yappers shut right now because there is no answer you can conjure up to wiggle out of an NHS Tactical Dynamic Analysis template.

So the correct answer is THERE IS NO MAN ON THE PLANET WITH A SUITABLE RESUME.....because no one has ever had this type of opportunity before........so there is no external non-Oilers STATISTICAL BASELINE to follow now is there compadres????We are now revealing epic levels of hidden risks in accepting NHL resumes which have never sucessfully managed this type of opportunity....because it is NewAge and has never been seen before.

You have NO EXCUSATORY STATS BASED DYNAMIC TO BACK YOURSELVES UP WITH so now you are making things up......in your suggestions that a more experienced NHL Head Coach might bring more to the table than Nelson does right now.....you have no evidence that such a superior NHL Coach even EXISTS.....yet you create an INVISIBLE STANDARD OR BAR which Nelson must find a way to surpass????

The bloody addiction to stats and numbers based management processes is FORCING YOU TO MAKE UP LIES LIKE ANY ADDICT WOULD DO to get yourselves a FIX.There is no statisticl template or baseline to support there being a better candidate either available or for that matter possible than Nelson to Coach the Oilers specific roster.....we arent talking genericlly here .....we are talking about one of the historiclly most complicated and challenging team dynamics ever seen in NHL hockey surpassing even the Dynasty Oilers in its depth.A Team Dynmic ONE MAN HAS brought together in front of us all where 4 Good Qualified NHL before him have failed.....Nelson has shown ALL OF HOCKEY something new....because everything this group does is HISTORICAL....it is what it is...they are breaking new ground and making new rules as they go...this is how it works when you are Groundbreakers .

The ONLY thing you can show me to sell the stats based "buy a new coach" BS story......is a new candidates win/loss record.....MORE STINKING MISLEADING MIS-REPRESENTATIVE STATS INFLUENCES CREEPING INTO THE DECISION MAKING PROCESSES.

I dont care if someone made the Playoffs 7 of the last 8 years managing a different roster using a different process during different evolutionary stages of the NHLs growth......all it means is that he had a process which fit that roster which he managed adequately.....that is called competative and we have had enough of that.......7 years in the running without a Stanley Cup is a losing record.The Sharks never rolled the roster the Oilers are rolling ....not even a close imitation....the Oilers are wayyyy out of that league wayyyy above it.The Oilers are about to break new NHL ground and evolve the entire NHL...the Sharks have been following traditional pocesses the last 8 years and have only been losers to show for it...the Oilers DO NOT WANT TO REPEAT 8 MORE YEARS WITHOUT A STANLEY CUP which is what a lot of people seem to be begging for as per the documented record.Are they all nuts?

Nelson is 0-1 to date....he has missed the Stanley Cup once in one try.......to me he is a better bet than a man who has missed it 8 out of the last 8 years.....you see I EXPECT MORE OUT OF EVERYONE......I EXPECT NELSON TO WIN THE STANLEY CUP NEXT SEASON and he has a very promising stats record to back me up in this expectation.....he has only missed his shot once.

There is no statistical support possible in terms of validating the bringing in of a new Head Coach.....there is no upside possible.....with a very large potential for regression and downside if the existing chemistry created within this UNIQUE NEVER BEFORE WITNESSED Group PLAYER DYNAMIC by Nelson is undermined.

I am afraid to say that this is a no-brainer.....Nelson has done things NO OTHER NHL HEAD COACH IN HISTORY HAS DONE TO DATE in terms of intuitively bringing together possibly the single most skliied roster of NHL men to ever play the game together outside of an All-Star Team.

To the NHS TODD NELSON IS THE ONLY MAN ON THE PLANET WITH A RESUME WHICH MEETS BASIC REQUIREMENTS.Because like it lump it or leave it Nelson has broken new ground with his superior player management processes.

Todd nelson has done what Dallas Eakins and others before him failed to do, he has sucessfully begun the Teambuilding process with a unique one-of-a-kind group which no one was sure could ever be brought together at all......ha ha ha which the ENTIRE NHL WAS HOPING WOULD NOT COME TOGETHER.....no man can claim to have done this except Nelson and he will not beat his own drum.....so here I am doing it for him.

Hear Ye!!! Hear Ye!!! Let it be known..........Daryl Katz has kept his core together long enough to bring the dealbreaker McDavid into the fold with everyone firmly on-board......as an Owner he is about to write a new Chapter in NHL history one which will be remembered much longer than the Dynasty Oilers becuse this is a NewAge Oilers Dynasty he is building ....one to last thru the ages.

Did you catch that NHL???? The CORE DID NOT GET FRACTURED FOR ALL THE EFFORTS OF THE CRAP-DISTURBERS.....and for enduring this punishment I say give the Management core 1 more year but only if they turf the stats influences immeditly....because someone just is not learning their lessons and the virus is still live and well within the Oilers Porcesses.....this is why we are seeing a repeat of the Coaching Carousell now....it is a knee-jerk reaction to reach for an excustory stats fix for future use in case things go south.... Mac-T can improve his position laterally by trying to use stats to validate bringing in a more expeienced Coach who will simply take het off of Mac-T and K-Lowe.

But thanks once again to the NHSs Intuitive Dynamic Analysis we can CLEARLY SEE that there are NO STATS BASELINES currently carried by ANY NHL COACH OTHER THAN TODD NELSON which show a demonstrated documented ability to optimally and progessively manage the HISTORICLLY SIGNIFICANT unique one-of-a-kind Group of elite players like the Oilers now represent.There has NEVER BEEN A GROUP OR A DYNAMIC SITUATION LIKE THIS ONE IN EXISTANCE SO BY PROXY NELSON IS THE ONLY MAN ON EARTH WITH EXPERIENCE LEADING THEM.There isnt even a close second unless you drag Slats into the conversation.

I am afraid the Oilers have CHOSEN THEIR OWN IDENTITY as a group now and they have cayalysed around Nelly ,it is what it is,hockey players are a strange bunch at the best of times so only they know their reasons ....to alter it however is to alter the natural evolution of the entire group....and it would require monumentel levels of evidence to justify screwing with the natural evolution of a historical group like this which represents so much of the NHLs future marketability.

And unfortuntely for those stats reliant folks ....there is no evidence that justifies altering Team Chemisrty AT ALL....in fact ....all evidence points at Nelson carrying the men in the direction of MAINTAINING CONTINUITY PROGRESSION GROWTH EVOLUTION AND ESPRIT DE CORPS.

Like I said ....only one man on the Planet has the optimal resume to be the Head Coach of the Oilers moving forward and this is Todd Nelson....and even the stats if interpreted properly and not intentionally mis-represented back him up as being such.

SOMEONE IS TRYING TO SHOW LOYALTY TO STATISTICS AND THEIR MISREPRESENTATIVE POSSIBILITYS BEFORE THEY SHOW LOYALTY TO INTUITION AND THE TEAM AND TO THE CHEMISTRY IT HAS DEVELOPED.This will be remembered as a critical screw-up down the road if Nelly is undermined now.

Seriously now....who is it that keeps pointing the loaded gun at the Oilers feet at exactly the right moments... even the NHS has tried to limit the opportunitys but this influence is extremely patient and in the shadows and smart enough to remain invisible but still strike at timely moments of vulnerability for the organisation.

I know you are there because the stats-based disconnects are still hppening just less frequently and in more critical moments and dynamics.....the stats influences just hid and lowered their profile since Eakins was 86ed they used him s a smokescreen to saty live and within the orgnisations super-structure and are now they are picking their spots more carefully......HOWEVER the stench that it their scent takes us right to to the OBVIOUS TACTICAL DYNAMIC TEMPLATES which clearly illustrate the epic and terminal screw-ups just waiting to hoop the Oilers yet again....

Some People just never learn I guess......you see fellas the PROCESSES of Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management both READ and REMEDIATE Dynamic deficiencies....this means that by PROXY the NHS finds and identifys all weak links long before they lose structural integrity enough to compromise the process itself.I SEE YOU COMING.....and I know where you are coming from and also where you are trying to go....there is no escape from Intuitive Dynamic Analysis.....none.

Bob Nicholson....you sit by and watch the organisation work itself up over hollow stats catlysed delusions to the point where tangible decisions become influenced by the rhetoric and you my friend will become derelict......the Managers may find the best stats based Head Coaching resume out there.....but Bob we both now know that these Resumes CANNOT CONTAIN the substance which Nelson already contains because NO ONE OUTSIDE OF THE OILERS STAFF HAS EVER had Todds opportunitys before and no one ever will unless they come to this unique historical group.....and even if someone is bought in they WILL NOT BE AS QUALIFIED AS NELSON IS BECAUSE IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.Nelson and your Team have been BREAKING NEW GROUND EVERY SINGLE GAME.....creating a unique never before seen history.

Nelson has a long term sucessfull progressive history with this entire group right from the AHL to the NHL....with this UNIQUE HISTORIC GROUP OF ELITE SKILLSETS ALL BROUGHT TOGETHER IN ONE VERY SPECIAL PLACE.

No other man can claim this on their resume.

I am willing to throw the first punch in this one fellas.......back way from Nelly unless you can validate someone fairly challenging him....as I said this cannot be done fairly.....so by even trying you COMPROMISE THE ENTIRE TEAMS INTEGRITY and CHEMISTRY and LOYALTY and ESPRIT DE CORPS.Are you sure there arent a few Flamers double agents working amongst you fellas because I have never seen this type of attempted larceny from within a group catalyse consistantly for so long without negative external impetus from an enemy of some sort.

You may run 10 candidates through your Head Coach search process......just be fully aware that a full and complete Tactical Dynamic Template 100% illustrating every step of this process will be actioned.You had better measure twice and cut once because you dont have a secret pattern anymore and if you use deviant engineered stats valuations to justify things if you deviate intentionally or otherwise from the true facts it will be noticed long before it is to far gone to remediate and those responsible will be held as such.

You dont put a new set of tires on which are perfoming perfectly and then just let a twitchy nervous mind second-guess itself based upon the latest advertisment you get in the mail the next morning and then randomly based on new numbers create yourself an excuse to go switch them out for another better advertised set.....not without tangible justifications.You have to break in the set you have before you can valuate them properly or you put TO MUCH faith in the ADVERTISED REPLACEMENTS and set yourself up for failure.

I think MSM aand online writers and NHL opponents both active and retired and now commentating have vested interests in jamming as many "ADVERTISEMENTS" under the Oilers noses as they can manage....hoping and praying they can get the Oilers to yet again volunarily stutter-step the rosters evolution....you see everyone has been doing their best to buy time praying this majical group would fracture before it catlysed into the Dynasty Katz Lowe and everyone has planned it to be.

As you may see the NHS does not demand Mac-T and K-Lowes heads for anything beyond suppressing the NHS......it doesnt matter who is in their seats if the System or Process they represent is inferior as it has been historiclly.They just got jealous that some non-hockey smart-arse who challenged them sucessfully every step of the way without missing a beat managed to pull the Holy Grail they were seaching for out of his arse.Then they became vain and denied the existance of the NHS.Then deviant with continued suppression.Jealousy-vanity-deviance......failure...... seems logical to me I guess.

I wish them gone so the NHS may be openly and properly implemented for the betterment of the team........they dont need to be gone for the NHS to be implemented.But you see there has been a long-running artificially maintained disconnect preventing the NHS from connecting in the right places,multiple intentional efforts to subvert this connection.There is no more time left to do this.

Leave Nelly alone,skid the stats influences you have been hiding you idiots because they will NEVER be given weight by the NHS,then put in your 25 posts and join in the fun here where you might finally make one single progressive decision.

I dont care what Wayne says about Conner being the best he has seen in 30 years,no disrespect but I think Nuge is better than Wayne was at his age,I dont care what the stats say,given Waynes opportunity I believe Nuge would have exceeded his numbers.I think Yakupov has vision and anticipatory skills as good as Waynes were as well.

Wayne Gretzky has zero experience dealing with a roster as skilled as the Oilers are at the current stages of their individual evolutions....I do not believe Wayne [with all due respect as the greatest yet to play the game]can even get past his own accomplishments any more than his ex-teammates or long enough to even envision anyone being BETTER.....he is as vain as the rest of them...maybe worse though he never accurately self-diagnosed how he created his own impacts or he would have translated this data immediatly to his roster as a Coach which he did not do.

The NHS didnt just evaluate how Wayne created his dynamics which he did not sucessfully manage to do himself ,the NHS TOOK IT THREE STEPS FURTHER AND EVOLVED Waynes methods into a Team based System of play called Moma2s NewAge Hockey System, it picked Waynes Brains and developed the programs of Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management to build a BETTER PROCESS.......the NHS plans to PILLAGE WAYNES RECORDS....to erase them one-by-one.......as has already been happening sporadiclly.

If you want some come get it.Come on bended knee with open humble hands because the NHS is forgiving but forgets nothing.

I am getting itchy for more NHS validation and am considering stretching out the Flamers series to stretch out the cerebellum,I never did see those NHS hats.Just a Firemans hat without an N-H-S on it anywhere,bad call fellas.

Any Nucks fans out there who wish to give me some inspiration should log on and say so...its that easy to make friends with the NHS.

this means not shopping for a new Head Coach....leave Nelson where he is until he shows he doesnt belong......there are ALWAYS QUALITY HEAD COACHES AVAILABLE......if they want to come to your team that is.....so it only makes sense to leave Nelly where he is and see what happens...

2nd they have already seen more Head Coaches than most....therefore they have begun to look inside of themselves for answers finlly like Champions....there is silver lining to the high HC turnover in Edmonton....it has expeditied certain areas of the rosters maturity in positive ways.
edit on 21-4-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This is how the NHS sees it.

Conner will need to earn his way onto the team via fair play........I dont care what anyone says because in E-Town everyone is a pro at evaluating potential impacts of a top pick on an already loaded lineup...but the NHL is no cake-walk for any player......the organisation has made players like Lander pay their dues and players like Draisaitl have been given sniffs Gordons Faceoff skill might be gone for a set of knuckles because I could give you 2 teams now losing their Playoff series directly because of a lack of a top tier Faceoff specialist like Gordo happens to be so he is a definate goner and if his exit is managed properly the return will be a very much needed nasty raw -boned defenseman with 4+ years in the NHL and a consistant peer catalysed reputation as a nasty dangerous and smart player to compete with who makes you definately think about where you put your body and ALWAYS tries to leave a mark.Nuge is the Teams Leader now and Roy has produced wonderfully.....Lander is developing and it will be no cake-walk to outshine especiaRoylly Leon who looks to be trending up quickly in core areas.

Even if Mc-Kiddo can earn his way onto the roster fairly...in a quite unfair reciprocal action the NHS forbids he play a single game to screw his Calder eligibility and legacy .......UNTIL.....there are FOUR MORE WARRIORS WHO ARE HIGHLY SKILLED AND ARE HARDENED ON-BOARD."Men on a Mission" only need apply..........this is now a full on breakout season....it is a WIN with all Warp engines engaged and Weapons online focus now......the Players being brought in must NOW DUE TO MCDAVIDS DROPPING IN be TOP DAWGS.....no RUSHING INTO ANYTHING.....this is not joke to say---- SOME OF THE TOP PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE WILL NOW CONSIDER EDMONTON WITH SERIOUS INTENTIONS---- the ELITE LEVEL SKILLSET Badboys who WILL BITE BACK EVERY TIME EVERY SHIFT OF EVERY GAME BY NATURE are most invited to Apply.

Gordon will likely go,Klinkhammer-Hendricks-Purcell-Lander- could ALL be upgraded to big skilled and nasty WARRIORS.Somewhere in this group we need to see 2 WARRIORS.

J Schultz is exempt but no one else is .... we need to ADD TWO NASTY ELITE D-MEN.WARRIORS ONLY OF THE CALIBER TO MENTOR NURSE.Somewhere in the defense Corps at LEAST 2 WARRIORS MUST BE INJECTED.

It is time for highly skilled nasty toughness on the ice EVERY SHIFT with support crew who WILL COME PILING IN EVERY TIME.McDavid will need an escort the entire way on his 3rd line AND a Warrior D-man on the ice AT ALL TIMES.....so obviously the priority now that Conner is here is NASTY SERIOUS TOUGHNESS BEGINNING IN THE DEFENSE BUT STILL IMPACTFULL WITH THE FORWARDS.
Hall-Nuge-Eberle
Nasty ADDITION HIGHLY SKILLED Light-Heavy/Middleweight...-Draisaitl-Yakupov
Pouliot-McDavid-NastyADDITION HIGHLY SKILLED HEAVYWEIGHT
Gadzic-Roy-???????????????????

Everyone else must be considered for upgrading to territorial protective instinctual WARRIORS who will bite every time nd who WILL come hunting for payback IMMEDIATLY IN THE MOMENT BY REPUTATION and HONOR.Men of high skill who recognise their job is to be Sheepdogs who dont just bite after being poked but who intervene early and then tke the pest into deeper waters immeditly nd terminlly......like a Sheepdog will not just scare a Coyote away but it will HUNT IT DOWN SOMETIMES FOR DAYS UNTILL IT KILLS IT JUST FOR BEING IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD.Thisis what OILERS OPPONENTS NEED TO LEARN TO EXPECT............bodily harm for just BEING IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD.

As far as the defense goes every pair needs a WARRIOR NOW......SPEND BIG NOW AND GO FOR THE CUP.

THREE NASTYS.....maybe one homegrown on the roster now but 3 are needed.Nurse doesnt count as nasty and he will not be making his bones as NASTY in one NHL season we will not lose him to bravado and lack of mentorship.....

The young tender Brossoit looked good......good enough to break out like very good men given the chance tend to do....give him the back-up role now and give him 1/4 of the games working him hard in practise.....Bring Dubnyk back to start or bring in another top ten goalie.....but be prepared to let the Tenders play in runs because in todays NHL Goalie confidence is as important as it ever was....make them lose themselves out of the rotation.Give them a number they switch out at a loose number not a guarantee so the season is split fairly then let them PLAY PAST their set number if they are streaking so they can snatch each others games fairly through internal competition.....with the exceptions being games the Coaches demand a specific style or strength.Those are Coaches Choice games and are not part of the rotation.....we need to FIND A SUPERSTAR as much as buy one so we need to create a structure with opportunity and internal competition leading the way.

The ONLY TENDERS YOU CAN LOOK AT ARE ONES WITH WINNING RECORDS AGAINST THE WESTERN CONFERENCE OVER THE LAST EXACTLY 5 YEARS who SPECIFICLLY didnt play for LA or Chicago[none of their tenders qualify]........no other numbers matter.Any tender you hire MUST BE ABLE TO READ A TACTICAL SHOOTING PROGRAM OR HE WILL BE USELESS IN TODAYS EVOLVING NHL.VERY----VERY---VERY FEW KNOW HOW TO OR CAN PULL IT OFF CONSISTANTLY.

The NHS believes all you need to bring into the process to be effective enough is average NHL acumen and skillsets which Ben has plus....so the NHS will ot simply drop it like a bomb on Bens value to the process quite yet.

There were "circumstances external to the game" which Ben with permission from management to action and which he chose to bring into the equation he ws trying to solve in bringing one of the leagues worst records under control,these are mighty big bites to take together if you ask me. It didnt work out so well for Ben who had a horrific year in terms of self-inflicted traumas.....he cannot even fairly blame his teammates for 75% of the highlight reel squirrel eggs he was laying all year long.Ben WILL look back on this and laugh after he retires from sucessfull NHL career.

If Ben can re-focus after his most over-involved year ever he might be fine....but he took to much uopn his shoulders internally on the emotional side of things....the guy is 100% pure heart and the NHS saw the step back coming as soon as it heard about the cause ben was standing behind ....the same thing happened when Dubby was dragged into extra-curricular hockey areas which side-tracked his focus on his development which was at a critical moment....not Dubbys fault as he was allowed to over-extend his focus much as Ben was also allowed to do the same thing....we DID NOT SEE THE REAL BEN SCRIVENS and we need to see him before we move on.....so lose the cause Benny as good one as it is nd get down to looking after your career and your Familys best interests because they should always come first and sorry ben but there isnt enough of your heart to always go round.......good job now move forward or the Wagon will rattle on without you.You need to make a statement now with very little room for errors.Young Brassy is on your heels and I know you know we know now right?He looked good enough didnt he Ben---honestly?You will need to be your best come Training Camp .Never mind the names Mc-Kiddo will be attracting like flies now.But you are here now man so get jiggy with it and re-focus and remember you still have the inside lane.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Ohhh Flamers.....? Whose your Moma2?

You are up 3-1 in the series........she looks like a done deal right?

Well the NHS hsnt gotten involved yet,now we will,this will be a 7 gamer now.

The Canucks dont want to win bad enough.....if they did they would do ANYTHING TO WIN including posting here to ask for NHS help.

Well you may log on next game to learn how to douse the flamers.....I will provide Intuitive Dynamic Analysis during game 5 which the Nucks can use to turn the series on its ear....lets say a 7-1 blowout to rattle the Flamers and to get Hartley worked up.....the NHS would play him like Fiddle....you should hve thanked the NHS Bobby and you know it there are NO EXCUSES.

Just cause evryone else did is not cceptable...once the NHS requested validation you were pulled out of the Pickle Barrell and were suppossed to comply and show respect with the NHS letters .You did not belive this was needed[vanity] and you chose to show your team YOU were smarter than the NHS[lie] and that THEY did everyhing on their own and do not need to answer to the NHS[disrespect].....except BOB they know both things are wrong....they know you use the NHS and they also know it is what got them where they are right now....just like they know with a 100% certainty that my IDA will expose them terminlly for 60 minutes and YOU canot stop it from happening......

Non-compliance is not a good thing.

As it stands I am watching game 5........then 6....then 7.........see you at the end of the line fellas.The thin Red one you wil be hanging onto by game #7.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The NHS sighs loudly and again considers surrender.

These people are never going to get it right......the stats disease is to deeply embedded.....O.E.G is not capable of extricating itself from the numbers game because it IS NEEDED for most of O.E.Gs functions in terms of its superstructure.

The numbers game is NOT NEEDED in the Hockey Ops dept......but because the stats influences are intrinsic to O.E.G there is a citical and terminal overlap NO ONE IS CONSIDERING.

The NHS is NOT on the tootsie-roll,no "compensation" but you flakes will just continue to screw the pooch if no one polices you.

In reply to the search for new Hockey Managers.............remember this..........NO ONE HAS EVER MANAGED A ROSTER LIKE THE OILES NOW HAVE.......will "someone" need to "trim it down" so they can handle the pressure and unique learning curve?Will someone soon be "selling us" on how badly we need to "balance the roster"......you better believe you will hear this as soon s the rubber hits the road.

This is pitifull.....come on fellas.

Building a structure around 1 o 2 above average IMPACTS is what traditional NHL Managers THE BEST AVAILABLE hve acumen doing........I know very well Bob Nicholoson is trying to factor this in to his process this is why he is reaching out to people who have handled ROSTERS OF ELITE PLAYERS at the Worlds and Olympics.........RED FLAG.......RED FLAG.

Dumdums.........ifyou take the MOST EXPERIENCED NHLS PLAYERS IN THE WORLD who were ALL trained to execute in SIMILAR PROCESSES............they will all NATURALLY KNOW HOW TO FALL INTO SUPPOTIVE ROLES WITHIN THIS TYPE OF PROCESS.

Do you understand that this "process" utilised at the Worlds and Olympic levels that incoroprates the best players in the Country IS THE EXACT SAME TRADITIONAL STATUS QUO PROCESS used by every NHL team during the season................the PROCESS is not CHANGED at this level by the Managers in fact THEY FALL BACK ON IT...EVERYONE DOES.

The World and Olympic teams DO NOT use unique or different process to maanage these teams.......not at all.

Bobby....you are about to step into a trap pal.

The Managers at the Worlds and Olympics DO NOT HAVE AN INSIDE TRACK on any type of process which is superior to the league status qou.

The Oilers roster REQUIRES A PROCESS which is superior to the status quo.

Mclellan,Charailli,ect ect.......have resumes and experience handeling elite rosters BUT THEY USE TRADITIONAL PROCESSES ALREADY EMBEDDED INTO THE MEN THEY ARE MANAGING........NOTHING NEW IS BROUGHT TO THE TABLE IN THIS DYNAMIC.

As I said a few days ago.....NO ONE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD has experienced the sucesses Nelson has had to date with this unique roster.

You see Dum dums ......whoever is brought in...if they use traditional proceeses....WHICH ARE ALL THEY KNOW AND CAN PRESENT.....will HAVE TO BREAK DOWN THE ROSTER AND MOVE OUT PLAYERS SO THEY CAN USE STATUS QUO METHODS......this is inevitable.

These guys Bobby is looking at bringing in present once again A STATISTICAL BUFFER OR JUSTIFICATION......but the stats are once again creating a terminal disconnect.

YES these guys have statisticlly based and illustrated records of sucess managing All-Star rosters but their "processes" are STILL TRADITIONAL and the players simply drop themselves into these traditional roles............the roster simply compensates individually and they execute a traditional process they ALL KNOW INSIDE OUT.

But you see kids..... the Oilers do not have a roster full of elite players who are hands down familiar with traditional processes.....think about it......this is one of the unique things about the roster........elite and NOT STATUS QUO EXPERIENCED thru and thru as World and Olympic squads are........the "status quo process" is NOT INGRAINED IN THEM.It cannot possibly be......THIS IS THE CHALLENGE.....to find or build a PROCESS THAT IS AS UNIQUE AS THE ROSTER IS......only the NHS has managed to do this......Bob is still relying on stats based security which is mi-representative of reality.

Eakins tried to illiterate this fact in his own excusatory way by hanging the men out to dry as a group ....he said the men didnt even know basic defense........what DE was TRYING TO GET OUT was that the roster DID NOT HAVE a solid STATUS QUO baseline running thru it......Dallas needed a DEFENSE-FIRST PRE-EXISTING IMPRINT[he was really trying to force management to sell some players and give him more vets to save his arse] .....but because the NHL had evolved into NHS processes while the Core was breaking in in a parellel timeline .... IT JUST DIDNT EXIST AND DALLAS COULD NOT FIND A HAND OR FOOTHOLD TO BEGIN TO CONNECT TO THE MEN.It wasnt that the men COULDNT play defense or didnt understand that part of the game it was that they were all on a nearly paralell learning curve as a naturally ELITE-LEVEL offensive group who were learning cutting edge NewAge philosophies the NHL was also adopting that a few Vets could not compensate for this on their own and Eakins could not pare-down the roster to bring in eady-made defensive clones like he needed and without which DE did not have a powerfull enough process to apply to balance things on his own.The Oilers roster was struggeling to keep up with a quickly evolving NHL and they fully understood the evolution and its directions they just had little to no co-operation from Management.The harder the roster pulled in the direction they rightfully knew the last 3 Cup Winning teams were going in the harder Mnagements/Eakins noose became around their neck......but because the roster was predominntly made up of STRONG YOUNG MUSTANGS they COULD NOT STOP FOLLOWING LEAGUE EVOLUTION they DID NOT GIVE UP and this led to Management/Eakins DESTROYING EVERY LAST BIT OF ESPRIT DE CORPS AND CONTINUITY FROM THE ENTIRE ROSTER---THEY PURGED EVERYONE BUT THE CORE TRYING TO COVER UP THEIR OWN DERELICTIONS OF DUTY ON SO MANY LEVELS.Only to now predidctably end up exactly where they began 4+ years ago.

The LAST 4 COACHES have tried to overcome this hurdle of being unable to find a stats based process cpable of fully utilising all of the Oilers on-ice assets optimlly .....unsucessfully......I see no reason why any of the top dogs in the NHL could or would have any more sucess........none of you are prepared enough or BOLD enough to handle this NEW DYNAMIC.......this roster is one-of-a-kind and you fellas cannot find stats based ways to make it evolve in the traditional manners you are ALL familiar with.

Mr.Nicholson I am calling your entire Industry out now,even Hockey Canada who SHOULD be the most interested in the NHS of eveyone to step your games up and to face the NHS in an open forum where it may TEACH YOU THINGS YOU NEED TO LEARN vi debate where it can crush your philosophies and concepts verbatim.

Bob Nicholoson is trying to bring a powerfull manager in with a winning record managing EXTERMELY HIGHLY SKILLED ROSTERS believing this will transfer to the Oiler current group....wrong wrong wrong.......he is going to try to ADD to this with Waynes inputs.....WRONG WRONG WRONG....Wayne couldnt transfer his processes as a Head Coach because he didnt have PROCESS OR SYSTEM he could use to give it to his men..........he tried but didnt get the time he needed without a suitable process as he was trying to teach-on-the-fly,he STILL DOESNT HAVE A SYSTEM WHICH IS REPRESENTATIVE OF WHAT HE IS TRYING TO TEACH.....the NHS is this SYSTEM.Wayne and Mark will understand the NHS faster than most as any elite-level hockey mind would but this doesnt change the fact they are LEARNING something NEW.They would still be pupils lagging behind early learners like Gagner and Nuge .

You see fellas...even Wayne Gretzky couldnt find way to disenfranchise the statistical damages done to his Yotes men because they and ALL HOCKEY PLAYERS are permanently hobbled by the absolutely stats based processes they are taught from childhood and have re-inforced thru their entire lives.

The NHS did in fact find a way to do what Wayne could not do......even the online advanced stats guys saw this and tried to rip off the NHS because you see THEY ARE THE CENTER OF THE STATS UNIVERSE and when something rips through their universe paralysing everything it comes near..............they tend to notice before the NHL managers notice......these fellas not only noticed but tried to hi-jack this incredible impact.

If you cannot sit down with Katz and show him a reasonable way to manage this team then you should not be building the new superstructure .....and the VISION it takes to flesh out this type of approach will NOT BE TRADITIONAL.....it CANNOT be traditional.

The word "reasonable" is being defined using stats catalysed base-lines and parametes which by proxy FORCE CHANGE....this is NOT what is needed this would be a statisticlly driven process based change[just for the sake of change without specific direction] when the Oilers need SPECIFIC TAILORMADE "PROCESS" ADJUSTMENTS WHICH FIT THEIR UNIQUE HISTORICAL ROSTERS STRENGTHS.

To work with the Oilers roster you need to be prepared to lead the entire game of hockey into a new BOLD direction.....you need to produce OVERWHELMING OFFENSE FROM EVERWHERE ON THE ICE FOR 60 MINUTES......this means [Dallas[ you CANNOT RELY ON TRADITIONAL DEFENSIVE PERSPECTIVES......in fact you cnnot rely on ANY defensive perspectives.....you need to CHANGE THE PROCESS TO FIT THE POTENTIALS.

The only times this proper method has been used with this unique roster and maxed it out were when Sam Gagner was still here and he had the rosters ear......they properly utilised the entire roster and produced ABOVE Dynasty level record breaking results IMMEDIATLY.

No one else has ever managed to optimise the Oilers roster again.....NO ONE.

Gagner was run out of town for not shutting up and losing more.......Sam was PUNISHED for doing something NO ONE ELSE HAS BEEN ABLE TO DO SINCE HE DID IT.

If this truth is not faced up to then the future is as bleak as it ever was......most importantly because the NHS was already being learned by the Kings when Sammy brought it out in Edmonton and the Hawks tasted what Sammy had cooking and right then adopted the same processes by acessing the same source of data, the NHS.The NHS was EVOLVING THE NHL THRU THE KINGS ....BEFORE...Sammy and the Oil actioned it on the ice and brought the Hawks into the fold....... at which point the NHL evolution went into high gear and it has NEVER STOPPED.

So put your audit hat away Bob.....the men you are interviewing have to know the NHSs history or they ARE NOT on the leading edge of the NHLs evolution.....ONLY THE LAST 4 YEARS MATTER because the NHS didnt exist till then.......if you try to use trditional processes originating PRIOR to the NHS you are simply creating cannon-fodder for the teams using the NHS.

You have the Kings and Hawks and soon the Flames[if I dont pump them tonight for ignoring the NHS] as your winning templates.....BUT.....they DO NOT HAVE THE BOOK ON THE NHS.....they are simply working with the limited data I released to everyone.

The NHS is not going to help anyone else the Oilers bring in................not without recognition.

Anyone reading this will now see why I am trying to cut out of this hobby........

It is impossible for these men as smart and experienced as they may be conventionally to UNDERSTAND HOW THEY LEARNED THEIR CRAFT......lifelong learning at that...........they learned using a PAINT-BY-NUMBERS process,they are FOREVER CONNECTED AT THE NAVEL TO STATS INFLUENCES.

Only a BOLD man could step away from this peer defined statisticlly catalysed status quo long enough and with enough passion to become humble enough to WANT to LEARN NewAge ways of processing the game of hockey.

This is why the NHS DOES NOT HAVE TO negotiate with anyone ever.....ever.....this is where the Oilers hit the brick wall which dropped them to their knees which is where they are right now.

Nelly brought them back up to one knee by executing NHS tactics like his NHL peers are now doing and like DE tried to do.

But this simply puts them at the end of the list of teams already well versed in to date released NHS tactics......puts them at the bottom of the top 1/4 of the NHL [WC]in terms of NHS learning curve.This is UNACCEPTABLE WHEN THE NHS WAS CREATED FOR THEM.

The NHS did not request heads roll.......it requested disclosure and truth and forward movement.

If heads roll the new ones coming in will be of no higher value to the Team,maybe the stats BS will shine them up more visually ,but there will be NO MORE VALUE THERE.

Make K-Lowe and Mac-T and anyone else guilty of disenfranchising the NHS over the lst 4 years sit down after class and write lines.....1000 "We are sorry Mr.NHS"......then put them back to work.This does not include Darkhorse or Dellow who allowed themselves to peripherally gain from the NHSs suppressions the stats guys KNEW THE NHS EXISTED BEFORE THE HOCKEY PEOPLE DID SO THEY ARE MORE GUILTY AND ACCOUNTABLE TO BOTH THE NHS AND THE NHL TEAMS THEY WORK FOR.....the stats patterns the NHS produces CANNOT BE MISSED.Unless you close your eyes.

Winning guarantees everything changes.......changing everything does not guarantee winning.

Get rid of the stats influences because they are still screwing you up,reign in K-Lowe and Mac-T and force them to shake hands with the NHS...then bring in Nelly and let him become part of the meeting.

Bob,I know with 100% certainty you failed to consider the full and complete dynamic template of your search pattern as I illustrated here,you know it as well,now you need to ask yourself how all of your TOP LEVEL ELITE NHL SUPPORTS could have missed such a big part of the picture while on both your right and left sides???/Then ask yourself EXACTLY HOW THE NHS COULD IN FACT SEE THESE DYNAMICS CLEARLY.

Maaye Bob it is because you all went to the SAME "SCHOOL OF THOUGHT"............a STATS POISONED ONE......maybe the entire hockey industry from the bottom up is ripe for this NHS EVO-REVO-lution.

Why cant you see that something as powerfull as Intuition when harnessed and focused simply deconstructs your stats based tactical though process???

Its becuse of ME Bob....it is how I can bring the philosophies and concepts to life and integrate them into traditional hockey processes thereby ASSIMILTING THEM and rising ABOVE THEM BY PROXY.....you see Bob I do not build a competative process to challenge traditional hockey systems .....I ASSIMILATED ALL KNOWN HOCKEY PROCESSES then I used Intuitive Dynamic Analysis to BREAK THEM ALL DOWN FROM THE INSIDE OUT.....then I applied Intuitive Dynamic Management processes and BUILT BACK UP A RE-INCARNATION of the indredients structured using 100% INTUITION and REJECTING all statistical influences by poxy.I took all of the good and threw out all of the bad in each of the traditional processes your incumbants know,then built a Franken-System which is unstoppable.

I know their processes better than they do because I cut my teeth on them .....BUT....none of them know my processes becuse they are 100% devoid of stats inputs....its like the NHS is written in Greek when traditional minds look at it.I did this intentionally.

I kicked it up 3 notches......and no one is ever going to make this big of a league-wide evolutionary jump again......the NHL has been so overbalanced with stats for so long this was a once-in-a-lifetime window of opportunity to introduce something NewAge like Moma2s NewAge Hockey System.This impact is bigger than the Dynasty Oilers was on the NHL because I SEEDED the NHS throughout the entire Western Conference.Think big snowball rolling down NHL sized hill.

Bob a responsible search for anything always begins at both ends of the spectrum at the same time.......you have only the resources and acumen to begin at one end....the stats catalysed end....as everyone before you has also done.This is the very crux of the definition of traditional.

The NHS is the ONLY 100% INTUITION CATALYSED PROCESS ever created........it IS the other end of the spectrum....the one you cannot even define.....be BOLD BOB ......take a walk on the Wild Side and come meet your maker.....learn why debate and negotiation destroy championship processes........learn how to define the RIGHT thing to do EVERY TIME......learn to be BOLD enough to stand behind ONE DIRECTION to accept there is only ONE RIGHT WAY TO DO EVERYTHING AND THE NEED FOR DEBATE AT ANY LEVEL IS AN INTERRUPTION TO THE PROCESS WHICH MUST BE REMEDIATED AND REMOVED NOT EMBRACED AND PROTECTED AND SUPPORTED.This is why the NHS is so epic....I transfer this vision to the ice.I remove debate within the process because I remove stats influences entirely and completely in the mindsets of the men.FIRST.I remove the stats induced process static instead of trying to tune into it,and I replace stats with superior intuition.

Instead of eliminating debate you are bringing in ringers to up the ante......but this is not a tactical re-direct which is what you really need.

ANY NHL Coach excluding the Kings ,Hawks, will be ON THE LOW END OF THE CURRENT NHL/NHS LEARNING CURVE....their past record is meaningless excluding games against the 2 teams I mentioned over the last 4 years only because this is when the NHS was brought in.Only someone who has shown they can consistantly defeat a team already using NHS tactics will be mid-curve or higher.

Even if the incoming man is on the curent NHL/NHS learning curve remember Bob he is an indirect student of mine/NHS who never comes to class.

The NHS needs constant gardening.....and I am the only Gardener on the Planet who knows how to feed her.

Good luck fellas.You SHOULD be consulting with the NHS right now,you are already off on the wrong foot.This mis-read Bob was not minor one,you will need more than Hockey Canada and Olympic level management of traditional philosophies and concepts supported by the players life-long connection to stats based processes....you need NewAge philosophies and concepts....like Moma2s NewAge Hockey System and its Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management programs......Bob you need more than numbers,its that simple,and now you know where to find this impact....its your move.

edit on 23-4-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The Oilers ARE a Ryan Nugent-Hopkins lead team,this is clearly defined and McDavid is to far out of the curve to challenge for 3-4 years.If ever.I believe RNH to be the best Oiler I have seen since Wayne.I really cant see Conner eclipsing Nuge,I know this goes against convention but Nuge has proven he can lead THE ENTIRE NHL IN MINUTES.....this guy is a machine and the first step to being the best in the NHL is being able to handle the work-load......Mr.Hopkins is ELITE....kind of a physical freak of a specimen who GETS BETTER with MORE minutes with EXTREME MINUTES to the degree he needs 2x shifting to keep his engine running propely for 60 minutes....his redline is extremely high this guy is not mortal....so for those of you expecting the rise of the next Gretzky it isnt coming from McDavid because you are watching it with Nuge.

I dont think people properly estimate how a Nelson lead Oilers with no McDavid would have done because I 100% believe they are a playoff team without Conner but with additions of 2-3 legitimte NHL skilled fighters.

If you bring in Lucic you have to ship Ference out on the same day unless Nuge is wearing the "C" and the 6 longest serving Oilers have been allowed to form a leadership group based upon tenure.......the 6 longest serving men lead the room and hold the LETTERS and define the teams direction.

These 6 men may at any time offer their own spots to non-core temmate to be returned if a move happens if there is a 100% consensus with the other 5 men,this allows the group to define itself on a constant basis.

If a Leader brought in who the rightfull Leadership group recognises as being deserving of a spot then one of the group must consider offering respect,traditionally the expectation would be upon the shortest tenure member.

The Oilers have aquired a rightfull reputation as a Black-hole for leadership...till Nuge evolved into a true-blooded leader this past season....there is no denying him at this point .Andrew is part of Eakins cabal who ratted out and ran off an entire roster save the Core and he has no business leading this team now....it was derelict not to move him with Eakins.

If Ference wants to put in a good word with Lucic they both need to know they will NOT BE LEADING THE TEAM INTERNALLY IN ANY WAYS......they may be bang-Bros and lead by sacrifice on the ice but no Internal leadership influences or opportunity.The Identity of the Oilers is destined to be Nuges.....the Leadership will emanate from him , he is clean and honest and very much like our man Gretzky...he is an Ambassador of the Game who gives 120% every night and in doing so out-works everyone....I doubt we will see him matched by Conner .....Nuge is a rare type of player who has been vastly underestimated because of how he has decided to managed his career on the ice to date,very astutely.

I will say Ference can cover the bet as a middle-weight set of knuckles to protect the roster and he is dirty to boot,just no ledership job or he cannot be as effective as we need him to be if he is wearing a letter he cannot be reckless and if he cant do that we dont need him we want him for his toughness nothing else,and ONLY if Lucic shows up because he would fill one of the 2 current skilled fighter voids on forward,these two would leave us 3 legitimate beast knock-you-down-and-out number 1-4-6 d-men .this will set the stage for McDavids entry.

must grow immediate teeth -Nikitin --- he is not consistantly healthy ,he is reasonably tough but not nasty and isnt cheap

must produce more offense-JSchultz --- our Norris candidate he stays as he is.....bench him for not scoring points,screw the defenseive errors because we only want offense from him pure nasty greedy offense.

must get partner with teeth then immediatly show his own-Klefbom --- he is young skilled and rugged but hasnt shown many teeth yet but hasnt had serious back-up either---has the tools but has to be given the safety net of another tough guy with him to blossom into something nasty

must get partner with teeth and Nasty teaching-Marincin --- he is very skilled and exceptional with his stick and body movement and mobility but he is toothless because he doesnt have the knowledge of how to use his type of frame to give pain and suffering to become dominant physiclly and to become nasty...the NHS could help him in 2 hours....I would keep him and teach him how to use dynamics to optimise his personal skillset and I bet his nasty comes out real good....IMHO he has been mis-read and under-taught....has potential to fill a special type of skilled peripheral nasty role.An agitator in sheeps clothing.

must be relegated to nasty protective role player to provide value-Ference -- rugged durable undersized dirty -nasty type of player with high compete level and good protective instincts naturally he is better served as a middle-weight thug with solid skills and good decision making if he is willing to go after middle-weight forwards who think they can free-wheel and take libertys.He is the right type of crap-disturber if used the right way and not expected to do to much he is a role player on a Championship team,now with Nuges evolution and the cores maturation he is a role player on the Oilers and if they cant afford to use him this way they should move him so they dont lose value.

- must AT ALL COST BE GIVEN SKILLED SLUGGER OF ELITE CALIBER to mentor him bring Pronger out of retirement and the Oilers become instant top end playoff contenders-- he is a gold coin --Nurse --- seems to be the whole package....has a nasty edge but will have to be mentored in the NHL and have a serious d-partner who throws em to because there will be NO AVOIDING NURSES PHSICALITY and this means the Oilers would be neglegent not to prepare his entry properly by providing him with a bodyguard top end NHL bodyguard.He requires TUTELAGE from a true top end nasty skilled fighting d-man who he can lean on to jump in for him a lot with the bad-boy NHLERS who might hurt him before he gets his feet under him.But he has arrived.
Fayne --- has the tools to become a slugger if he has legitimate back-up on the roster he knows will jump in with him....he is keeper.

Aulie --- has shown a protective willingness to engage immediatly in the moment and is nice and reactive....I think he could be mentored into a keep it simple nasty edge player of value..... because his edge seems so natural we give him a shot at the periphery because he perfectly fits the mould ....believe it or not I would like to see him on the wing riding with Gadzic protecting someone.

As you can see we need 2-3 incoming serious NHL nasty d-men.....they dont need to be All-Stars because the Oilers have young gems who could grow enough teeth immediatly with the right support...but 2-3 d-men HAVE TO HAVE TEETH NOW....this cannot be avoided.....and this is just on defense....remember Aulie looks like he could play forward well enough to project nasty up front a little now and then .

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Nucks MUST change their fore-check....the Flames NEED to set up their structure coming out of their zone with the first transition,the Nucks forecheck MUST pressure them deeper and way sooner and they must come in staggered not together,one deep and fast then one coming late 1/2 second then one hanging on the high in the n-zone.

The Flames are tying to use a peripheral cross-ice stategy using both halfwalls and d-men who collapse extra fast-with one agitator screening.
Just pinch off one side of the rink on the half-wall and they are in trouble,dont overcomplicate it just deny them the cross-ice game they want to play, then bring your blueline coverage out on them and remove the ability to collapse them in like they are doing and also remove their peripheral defensive management of the pucks.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join