It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists explore the physics behind NOT spilling coffee

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Wow..is this for real?
Scientists studying how not to spill coffee, I wonder of this was a follow on study from how to make the Perfect toast a few Years ago

Cannot wait for the follow up....how to squeeze some orange juice to it's optimum flavour.

Glad these guys are leading the way on the science front...they are surely just one study off teleportation and time travel such is their brilliance

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

My dad taught me to not look at the coffee or tea when carrying it and keep steady...best advice ever.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
As stupid as it sounds they probably got a multi-million dollar government grant to study that.
Taxpayers may have paid for that study.....like many other ones.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
MY son just walked by me, I showed him the topic he started stammering, how, a, how is, huh, what, how is, that,

then he said, See it's already making me dumber, lol

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You know there was another thread a while back on how coffee is making employees into worse workers. Is this article about a stupid coffee spilling research related to that article? Are Physicists drinking too much coffee?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

You know there was another thread a while back on how coffee is making employees into worse workers. Is this article about a stupid coffee spilling research related to that article? Are Physicists drinking too much coffee?

LOL, that's a possibility.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
i instantly thought of this little video lol

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

You either make weak coffee, or you spilled half of it on the way to your computer.

Either way, this thread should have educated you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join