It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists explore the physics behind NOT spilling coffee

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I think ill wet the bed tonight with laughter.

Wear a depends

edit on 093131p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
How much would it cost to fund a study on how not to pass flatulence when one bends over?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
How much would it cost to fund a study on how not to pass flatulence when one bends over?

OH gosh you guys are on a roll tonight

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by muzzleflash

Anyway, in order to sleep well, the "mattress" couldn't sag, so the bed had to be "tight." (And free of bed bugs, but I thought that went without saying.)

I'll be darn aint that something.

And in the morning you need coffee.

Man...this blew my mind, its like its all connected in some way and making sense!

edit on 11-5-2012 by XXXN3O because:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Man...this blew my mind, its like its all connected in some way.

Isn't everything, I knew it would lead into metaphysics, connect the dots.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Why? That is part of the fun of bending over! Most people "squat" to pick something up, unless they are trying to be sexy and grab some attention, and then it is the straight-legged bend over, or sometimes it is the flatulence which is a hybrid squat and bend with the intention of getting maximum pressure and nozzling toward your intended target.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Why? That is part of the fun of bending over! Most people "squat" to pick something up, unless they are trying to be sexy and grab some attention, and then it is the straight-legged bend over, or sometimes it is the flatulence which is a hybrid squat and bend with the intention of getting maximum pressure and nozzling toward your intended target.

MY husband lifts his leg in my general direction,

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I think you guys are not actually taking this as serious as it should be taken.

Obviously we would need to have some atmospheric measurements taken before and after the flatulent anus has expelled. Probably around the $2 million mark as there are so many enviromental changes these days. If we lower the amount of flatulent people around by, say 6 billion. It might be more accurate.

Actually this makes me think that is why there is a depopulation agenda taking place.

Ill stop there because my nose is bleeding now.

Just think, this all started because somebody farted!

edit on 11-5-2012 by XXXN3O because:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I don't think you are going to sleep well tonight with all the bed wetting and nose bleeding

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

I don't think you are going to sleep well tonight with all the bed wetting and nose bleeding

Not to mention the chronic flatulence, ill never fart the same way again now.

I feel enlightened!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
OMG who would waste money doing a study like this? Spills happen people just have to accept that... I know it can be hard but you will get through it, we all get a little complacent sometimes and spill the coffee but sometimes bad things happen to good people and its not your fault you just have to find the strength to carry on.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

reply to post by XXXN3O

Not to mention the chronic flatulence, ill never fart the same way again now.

I feel enlightened!

OMG LOL

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

its not your fault you just have to find the strength to carry on.

TY, I feel much better,

link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
OMG who would waste money doing a study like this? Spills happen people just have to accept that... I know it can be hard but you will get through it, we all get a little complacent sometimes and spill the coffee but sometimes bad things happen to good people and its not your fault you just have to find the strength to carry on.

I feel inspired by this comment.

There have been times I have fallen upon ones spillage of coffee, its devastating and only leads to a downward spiral.

I will remember this in future and hold my head high anytime I spill over my cup!

link   
well, we have to give those physicists something to do or they won't be doing anything but sitting around drinking their coffee. Evidently the guy was always spilling his coffee and had to investigate how to avoid it. $$$$$$$

edit on 11-5-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Now I am laughing and crying, XXX is farting wetting the bed and bleeding,

Is this some sorta false flag?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Do not get me started on flags

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I drink tea, tea drinkers do not spill their tea, and I have my mug filled to the very tippy top, now that is a study they should undertake, why tea drinkers have better balance.
weirdos

I sometimes drink several teas a day, and I almost always at some point spill a bit of tea, the worst is when I carefully take the teabag out of my mug and it falls back in with a big splash ARRGH! or while carrying the mug my elbow hits the damn wall and I spill tea everywhere!

It's a nightmare I tell you! A nightmare!!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Maybe the whole study was sponsored by McDonalds? Now they should do a study on not spilling your coffee in a drive-through.

I have a 1986 Ford Truck, and do you know there is not a single cup-holder in the whole damn thing? Just 20 years ago cupholders were not a selling point, but now every car has between 4 and 12 cupholders, with fancy mechanisms to tighten around different size cups and mugs, and they advertise it right in their commercials and brochures.

Maybe these scientists were geniuses after all! They did find a way to get grant money for finding a solution that any 7 year old could have figured out during the walk between the refrigerator and the couch, and now, after getting the grant money to do the study, now they have results that can be sold to the likes of car-makers and fast-food joints, and if they get really ambitious and smart, they will make a boring safety video and sell it to every corporation and risk-manager in the world, and then start doing seminars!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Do not get me started on flags

Well I guess we milked this topic as much as we could.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join