It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to build a free energy generator! Suggestions?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Your space example does not take into account the gravitational drag that the entire universe puts on everything, as well as the nearest galaxy, star, planet or moon. It does not take into account the effects of photons moving every which way, cosmic rays, magnetic flux in the space-time continuum or hundreds of other forms of energy and gravity anomolies that can and do produce instability in any and all system.

Gravitational drag of the entire universe?

Please... how much can you stretch this out to fit your perspectives. The forces you talk about are so minutes that they are not even relevant. Photons and radiation can easily be excluded from the experiment if you encapsulate the ball in some sort of thick lead container. And gravity dies off relative to the square of the distance, so it wouldn't take long before the force of such gravity was completely miniscule. Not to mention, gravity only works exerts a force in one direction. It pulls us down to Earth, but there is no horizontal force pulling us to the side, thus one could simply spin the ball in a direction where the force of the Moon or Earth is not acting on it. Furthermore, since this is a purely theoretical experiment, we could simply say lets take it out into the vastness of space where there's virtually nothing around for light years.

You are completely wrong about what you think thermodynamics says about systems like the one we are talking about. It's perfectly possible, because the energy in the system is conserved. Just because something can be in perpetual motion does not mean it can provide free energy. The system I described does not create energy, and if you were to extract energy from the spinning ball it would slow down. In reality, you are correct, it would be virtually impossible to make it work for an infinite amount of time, simply because the Universe is too chaotic. But for all PRACTICAL purposes it can most certainly be considered perpetual motion because the ball will keep spinning for vast amounts of time without needing any extra energy injected into the system.
edit on 13-5-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Here's a device which despite going against the laws of physics works perfectly well. It's an over unity device (water hammer) which produces 70% more energy than is needed to power it. I first saw this on you tube about 5 or six years ago couldn't remember what the device was called. Connect this device to a steam turbine and you have more electricity than you'll ever need. It would also heat your house. would cost a bit to set up though

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by robbo961

That's actually a very interesting video because the claims being made seem fairly genuine imo. He is willing to admit his calculations might be wrong, and in fact he seems to hope he got his calculations wrong some where. Nice find.

Although it does look fairly complex and wouldn't be easy to build, so I don't think I'll be trying to put that together any time soon.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by ringlejames

Well I might do that next if it works and I decide to scale up this device. And you don't need an alternator/generator, you just need to place a coil near the rotating magnets.

Yeah I know that. But how much voltage or watts what ever are you losing from that indirect form of transfer of energy, compared to the direct transfer of energy that alternators give you. Also you only have a.c. current when you do it your way right. That is the difference between a.c. and d.c. current is it not. I do not know much of anything, just the common sense stuff.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

Yeah I know that. But how much voltage or watts what ever are you losing from that indirect form of transfer of energy, compared to the direct transfer of energy that alternators give you.

In my opinion if I were to attach an AC generator to the shaft of the V-Gate it would cause it to stop rotating, because you'd need to overcome the frictional resistance associated with turning the generator plus you'd need to overcome any magnetic/inductional resistance exerted by the generator. The V-Gate probably wouldn't have enough force to keep turning in such a scenario. A much less invasive option is to simply place a coil near the rotating magnets and hope the inductional resistance isn't sufficient to slow it down to a halt. It's also pretty much the same thing as what is happening inside an electric generator so I don't really think it would be much less efficient.

edit: but I don't really think it would generate typical AC output... because the placement of the coil and the way the magnets move past the coil is pretty weird compared to normal AC generators.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
UPDATE:

I found a fairly powerful little bar magnet but it turns out that my speaker magnet works much better. I think it's because my cylinder is so small, the gap between each V line needs to be wider than the bar magnet in order to actually make it turn. The bar only causes the cylinder to turn when the gap is wider than the length of the bar. But the speaker magnet is not longer than any part of the V gap, so it seems to produce a nice thrust all the way along the V... although it works less well near the wider part of the V because it's so thing. On the other hand the longer bar magnet works better near the end of the V because its field extends out further.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hmmm... this is odd, after taking a look another look at this video it's clear he is using a bar magnet which is pretty much wider than all parts of the V gap. I think it might have something to do with the distance between my magnets in each line. His lines are formed with magnets which are much closer together than mine. Mine are about 2.5cm apart (from the centers) because I needed it to work with the limited amount of disk magnets I had available.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

It seems you were actually onto something. Now that I'm using my heavy speaker magnet as the control magnet, it takes a bit of force to lift it up. But if position the cylinder vertically and use a spring loaded system to move the control magnet along the horizontal plane, it requires much less force to move it away from the cylinder.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I'm curious to see how it finally turns out. Did you happen to get it mounted yet?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I've been busy with a few other things but now I'm back into it. I just got it mounted onto a simple plastic base. The last thing I need to do is attach an arm which holds the control magnet, then make it spring loaded. That part is going to be the hardest. I'll need to think about it for a little while and come up with the best way to do it.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

but isn't that just the point i was making ?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom.farnhill
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

but isn't that just the point i was making ?

lol, I don't think talking to a banned member is going to get you very far.

I wonder why he was banned. Ehhh, who cares, now I don't have to put up with his pestering.

Best thing I've ever seen the mods do.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowsnow
I have a plan for Thermolysis that i haven't tried yet. According to the numbers it should work.

main summery= It takes 3200c and over to break down a water molecule to HHO. Plasma reaches temp. over 15,000c. So make a plasma ball. Then run water vapor from an ultra sonic fogger, through quartz tubing, very close to the plasma. This should break down to fast produced on demand HHO.

Plasma ball= I was thinking a simple arc with HHO blown across (atomic hydrogen torch) using a plasma torch head.. Make a sustained arc and use an electrolysis cell for HHO production (for start up only)

So you get a small plasma ball going, then pipe the water vapor through the quartz tubing and the out put should be HHO. Then once running it should (by the numbers) produce enough HHO to switch from the electrolysis cell to using some of it's own output to sustain the plasma and take over for the electrolysis cell, and still produce extra HHO.

Then you are down to the power used by the fogger (small amount) and the power used to sustain the electric arc.

My theory is their will be enough extra HHO to run a combustion engine that is connected to a generator head.

Some of this idea comes from looking into plasma reactors used in the CVD diamond process. Which use microwave plasma reactor to make a plasma ball to make lab made diamond. Their plasma reactors only use 1500watts. But using a microwave seems to be overly complicated. But they do use quartz tubing with hydrogen piped in to contain and make the plasma.

Hi,

This guy in the video is fun to watch, he's crazy...in a good way.

And this guy simplifies the complexity...in a good way.

...energy is free in itself- the cost is comprised in the storage and accessing of it...if you can't store it or access it...

This guy too;

I'm trying to learn how to transfer a higher voltage/low current into a low voltage/high current...
I have 8 D cell alkaline batteries in-line producing 12 volts; I connect a 5 watt solar panel (in-line regulated @ 13.5) to it, then connect my 400 watt DC/AC inverter to it...

I also use a 32 volt Earth battery with a diode on it...I should try to upgrade my volt meter...and have to re-learn ohms law.

One more cool video...

His 2nd vid descript;

►►► ALERT◄◄◄
I received indisputable proof directly from Youtube's legal department revealing that Youtube themselves are actively suppressing my information, even though it's on the up and up. Please download this video and repost before it's gone. Youtube letter stated that making videos about free magnetic energy devices violates Youtube's community policy. That explains why other channels like mine have been taken down in recent years. FYI: Youtube/Google is getting into the generation of renewable energy.
part 2...

edit on (5/13/1212 by loveguy because: have a good day

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Ok, before I get some sleep I thought I'd share where I'm at. I basically have it mounted on a simple plastic base. The little bit of plastic sticking out the side is the piece which should push the magnet away at the right moment. It isn't properly fastened on there yet but that's pretty much exactly how it will be.

Sorry I'm not getting this done faster but I had other things to do today. Hopefully it should be finished by tomorrow. Next step is to add a spring loaded arm holding the control magnet.

PS - that is the camera cord you see when I look over the back of it. Pretty bad timing for it swing into view.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Those last two videos look interesting. I'll watch those properly when I get some time.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

all you need now is to automatically move your speaker magnet, and then to add a coil to get some energy out of the system
. Great experimental work my man

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Indeed it's cool to see a project come together. You've inspired me to work harder on my own projects once this term is over and I actually have time to think about let alone work on something.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Don't ever succumb to one who says it can't be done. Tesla proved a lot of strange things were possible.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Ok, I'm back at it again. After a little bit of testing I've found that most springs are much too rigid and require more force to actually compress them to the degree required compared to just using gravity. Instead I've found that rubber bands work much better. A fairly large and thin rubber band seems to work nicely. Give me another few hours and I should have something to show.
edit on 14-5-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

So I see from your past videos that you are beta testing from the size of the magnets. You have really got me interested in finally getting off of my ass and doing something to get the free energy I want. I have all the time in the world. I play blackjack and Contract construction jobs. I aint contracted however in about a year. With the car plant being built I had that stuff on lock. We put the outlets, air ducts air conditioning, and trim on painted, sheetrock finished, hung sheetrock, put the wires together, studded the walls up, started the plumbing finished it, laid the under ground plumbing, poured most of the concrete, finished all of it. Leveled the dirt. and dug our ditches. We had a forth of the office building and parking lot. Responsible for landscaping, Pretty much everything in a forth of the office property. Contract job was $190k. Bonus for finishing so fast $15k. I had my guys borrow the dozers of the other 10 crews on break when the break horn sounded had my two and did what would have took about 2 weeks of work in 2 1/2 days. That saved me close to 5k from hours the crew could have gotten. It took the other 3 crews total 11 and 12 days. Took us 2. Work was fast and good no one could believe how compact and level our ground was. Years of practice from my older guys. Short cuts for fast money little work and a lot of party. Find a lazy man to get the job done the quickest. My crew instead of hammering every little board in and the structure build, we made out patterns of what exactly the walls needed to look like had all the guys working on on side 3 sections one section at a time and had our walls up in 2 1/2 days again. Saved a week and a half on that. That saved me around another 5k that would have gone to the employees. Friends really I was paying them $225 a day and drinking with them every night piddlin on work while we drunk on a field road. We saved three weeks total, but that is included what I end up saving. Piddlin on some of the work on a field road and taking to the job site. Fitting pipes and cutting them to lengths pre cutting some, but not all the boards to length.

This is what happens when I am high. Now to get to the point, I make bank and I am thinking about building 10-12 200-300 times bigger than yours maybe more. By making every thing bigger like that, you add weight to the free spin drum, add huge amounts of magnetism, the new weight of the free spin drum and the huge power of the magnets has enough forward energy to spin an alternator instead of it stopping it. Needs no battery to start. I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT IT WILL WORK. I am far far far from stupid. The problems most face is they build small beta models and forget to take into account that when talking about using elector-magnetism to create a free energy source, size really does matter. Force is greater and able to keep. I would say total cost of this 2.5k per unit. How many it will take me? Lets hope they know, but the world may really never know. Now imagine if one was the size of 2ohio state football stadium, do you know what kind of havic on like yours plays on particles at the quantum level. One that size could cause a controlled electro magnetic storm. It would be bad ass. My personal theory of how particles are attracted by magnetism. Electro magnetic storms attact gas particles and over time get so dense that the electro magnetic storm then brings on gravity and some how the gas is compressed compressed compressed within the electromagnetic storm, and fusion is created. To me fusion is not impossible we just have not built machines on a large enough scale to do so. Also the method they go about it amateurish and makes me laugh when I see people throwing millions to these people to figure it out, when all they need is my brain and they would instantly see that they are wrong. Put that in your pipe and smoke in tesla.

Sorry again I have a serious problem with attention deficit unless I am counting and putting money on the line playing blackjack. I hope I dont have brain cancer. Because I have been getting exponentially smart year by year since I was 18. Mudder trucker, I am in automatic typing mode where I automatically type what I think. Sorry man But I just think it would be too funny not to leave it all I mean I have 499 characters left.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join