It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

** BREAKING NEWS: The guy handing out fake slates in Maine works for ROMNEY (suprise?) **

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

The caucus result was nothing more than a beauty contest. A beauty contest that had questionable results at best.

No, I don't believe the delegates are acting against the voters of Maine, especially since the voters in the beauty contest represent nothing. It was known prior to the vote that this was a beauty contest only and that the only thing meaningful was the delegate hunt.

Ron Paul had been telling everyone who would listen for months exactly this, but sheep like you chose to ignore this simple fact and believe exactly what the MSM has told you. In your case, it appears it has worked.

Ron Paul won because his more passionate fan base was at the caucus, it has zilch to do with the beauty contest that they stole from him earlier.

You don't understand the process at all, it's apparent by your tone. You call me a tard all you want, doesn't change the fact that Ron Paul deserves the delegates because they showed up and passionately won these positions based on the rules set by the gop.

The GOP doesn't determine who the delegates are, the participates in the convention do. If Mitt Romney wants to win delegates, he'd better be starting to get his base out to he conventions, so far, his base looks non existent.

You have no idea how a Constitutional Republic works. It doesn't work the same as Democracy or Mob rule, but nice try. Do you think only 4000 people live in Maine? Or, are you just out of touch with reality?

Do yourself a favor and learn a bit about how the caucuses work, as of now you're lost. Get a clue then bring back an informed opinion. I don't give a crap about reading your uninformed drivel.
edit on 12-5-2012 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by macaronicaesar

Ron Paul claims to fight for the people of America.Yet tactics like he pulls shows he cares very little about what he claims to. This is Ron Paul's best, if only, chance to win the nomination. His performance in the popular votes has been let just say sad. Basking in his message of liberty and freedom he uses his supporters to overrun delegate committees. How can anyone call the US a republic if at the end of the primaries and caucasus Ron Paul has won none of the the elections and still manages to pull off a victory? If you truly believe his message then you think these communist tactics are ok cool just shows your a hypocrite. I personally believe though what hes pulling isnt illegal it is unethical and makes a mockery of the freedom and liberty he likes to loft and shows to him its nothing but a campaign for his own ego.

And if you support this behavior continue to scream how unfair everyone treats Ron Paul while he cheats democracy. No wonder i voted for Obama every time i start listening to what the republicans have to say i run across people like you.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I'm not even sure what you are talking about anymore. You are obviously just trying to throw off the thread. Please add your comments about Romney getting caught cheating, if you have any.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dance4Life

I'm not even sure what you are talking about anymore. You are obviously just trying to throw off the thread. Please add your comments about Romney getting caught cheating, if you have any.

Pay attention this thread was screaming about a fake slate.But in reality the fake slate was the one Ron Paul supporters were using as they overran the maine caucus and took 21 delegates with there fake slate. Then wants to scream about being treated unfair. No wonder no one takes Ron Paul seriously hes a joke.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

itz becuz this iz the eztablishid procedyour

Does it make more sense now?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Yes, Ron Paul supporters are the only ones handing out fake slates because they do not match the will of the voting public who participated. Toss all them rats in jail hahaha.
They should have all the american way hating imposter delegates summarily thrown out of the convention and truck in a real batch of patriotic american delegates to coronate Romney, then to put icing on the cake kick Ron Paul out of the GOP.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

itz becuz this iz the eztablishid procedyour

Does it make more sense now?

Lie to yourself it isnt established procedure but i gurantee new rules will come out in the gop after this mess.Because what Ron Paul cant win fairly hes sending his people in to steal.He shows no honor or integrity.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

There was nothing fake about the Paul Slate, you've shown several times you have no idea how this system works. Give up before you embarrass yourself further.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Hmmn, what's that I smell? Oh yes it is fear. The fear of a committed Obama supporter.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Yes, Ron Paul supporters are the only ones handing out fake slates because they do not match the will of the voting public who participated. Toss all them rats in jail hahaha.
They should have all the american way hating imposter delegates summarily thrown out of the convention and truck in a real batch of patriotic american delegates to coronate Romney, then to put icing on the cake kick Ron Paul out of the GOP.

I'm curious. I've seen you post and its mostly been bashing Ron Paul and his supporters. I noticed your avatar and I wonder, who do you support and why?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Pay attention this thread was screaming about a fake slate.But in reality the fake slate was the one Ron Paul supporters were using as they overran the maine caucus and took 21 delegates with there fake slate. Then wants to scream about being treated unfair. No wonder no one takes Ron Paul seriously hes a joke.

Is it our problem that Romney supporters aren't as committed as Ron Paul supporters? That's the only reason why Paul is getting more delegates here, because Romney supporters aren't really true supporters after all, because they really don't care about the delegate process.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Newsflash:

Getting delegates IS the process, pure and simple. There is nothing illegal or immoral about getting the delegates through hard work, commitment and determination.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
OK, just so I have this straight. Our thread has established (after 6 pages) that a Romney supporter tried to decieve Paul supporters in order to gain delegates. No criminal charges are pending. Now we are looking at delegates in general and pointing out that Paul has more than you would expect because his supporters are enthusiastic and have found a way to use the rules to get extra delegates.

Have I got it? Where do we go from here?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
OK, just so I have this straight. Our thread has established (after 6 pages) that a Romney supporter tried to decieve Paul supporters in order to gain delegates.

Not just a Romney supporter, he was actually working for him.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

Dear bl4ke360,

Thanks for the clarification. Do we happen to know if this Njedley fellow was doing this on anyone's instructions?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by bl4ke360

Dear bl4ke360,

Thanks for the clarification. Do we happen to know if this Njedley fellow was doing this on anyone's instructions?

He is being paid by the Romney campaign. Draw your own conclusion.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
Newsflash:

Getting delegates IS the process, pure and simple. There is nothing illegal or immoral about getting the delegates through hard work, commitment and determination.

QFT

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

Hmmn, what's that I smell? Oh yes it is fear. The fear of a committed Obama supporter.

Oh god i could only hope the republicans put Ron Paul on the ticket it would be hilarious.That way Obama campaign could pamplet his racists news letters on every street corner.Hed be lucky to get any votes.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Lie to yourself it isnt established procedure but i gurantee new rules will come out in the gop after this mess.Because what Ron Paul cant win fairly hes sending his people in to steal.He shows no honor or integrity.

Because Romney has proven himself to be the paragon of integrity and honor.

Tinfoil TP said:

convention and truck in a real batch of patriotic american delegates to coronate Romney,

Because coronation is oh so American, especially post Revolutionary War. The use of words like that just go to show how truly undemocratic our system really is.

edit on 12-5-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

Because Romney has proven himself to be the paragon of integrity and honor.

Tinfoil TP said:

convention and truck in a real batch of patriotic american delegates to coronate Romney,

Because coronation is oh so American, especially post Revolutionary War. The use of words like that just go to show how truly undemocratic our system really is.

Ill be honest ill hear out what Romney has to say but as things stand prepare yourself for 4 more years guys.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join