It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Didn't Bully Anyone Or Do Drugs in High School!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Another bunch of garbage from the RP-camp. For the record, the President of the student council at my school was one of the biggest bullies in school, and did plenty of drugs.

Seriously, this is just getting sad.

Ok bro, I removed the "president of the student council" part in the title.

Don't get hung up on it and miss the point of the thread. Geesh!

That has nothing to do with the point. The point is, achievers in high school partake in these things as well. Just being an achiever does not mean that he never did anything.

Again, this is nothing but pro-RP propaganda, and not even a good attempt at it.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by captaintyinknots

So you are saying what?

Just SAY it?

It must be too complex. If you are saying you used sarcasm, then you must be agreeing with me.
Otherwise it must be something else,
maybe confusion?

Ive said it twice already. Do you really need it repeated again?

I am getting what you mean when you say you messed up your brain with drugs though..
edit on 10-5-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

What seems more sad, that personally no one really has anything negative to say about him, or the facts that seem to point he has had integrity his whole life? Was your school president that was so bad even alive when he was the president? Im sure it is politics as usual with this but I find sad is that obviously some think a good person, that has done right time and time again and has fought for THEIR benefit, think there is something sad about it. Tragic really but have fun with it.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by eazyriderl_l

What seems more sad, that personally no one really has anything negative to say about him, or the facts that seem to point he has had integrity his whole life? Was your school president that was so bad even alive when he was the president? Im sure it is politics as usual with this but I find sad is that obviously some think a good person, that has done right time and time again and has fought for THEIR benefit, think there is something sad about it. Tragic really but have fun with it.

wow, you guys do have trouble comprehending, dont you. Its sad that you all think this is proof of anything. That is what is sad.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

So you are saying what?

Just SAY it?

It must be too complex. If you are saying you used sarcasm, then you must be agreeing with me.
Otherwise it must be something else,
maybe confusion?

Ive said it twice already. Do you really need it repeated again?

I am getting what you mean when you say you messed up your brain with drugs though..
edit on 10-5-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

OUCH

but I am not saying, nor have I ever said such.

I said I messed up my life.

I'm more capable than I have ever been at being smart.

I was kicked out of school, is more the point I was making.

I skipped too much, even after tutoring your future leaders.

that is all
edit on 5/10/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

that is all

yup, this says it all...."more capable of being smart"

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by eazyriderl_l

wow, you guys do have trouble comprehending, dont you. Its sad that you all think this is proof of anything. That is what is sad.

everything is evidence and proof. You are the first one to use that word.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
doing drugs in high school makes you a bad person?? I must be absolutely terrible.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

that is all

yup, this says it all...."more capable of being smart"

NO, what says it all is you are debating my intelligence rather than anything else that has been said in this thread.
Sorry OP, but I'm leaving so you can maybe debate the ACTUAL topic.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
doing drugs in high school makes you a bad person?? I must be absolutely terrible.

No , Not Terrible , just a Bit Naughty I would Imagine.....

Hmm... I Thought I Recognized you Back in the Day Spike...........

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I missed nothing and I agree it proves nothing, except there is something sad about this whole situation; including probably both our opinions, and the discussion. It does; However, lean credence that this man is genuine and has been for a long time- can many of us on this forum say the same?
And if we could say that what would give us the right and if we had the right why would it matter?

He is not a flip-flopper and that is what it shows. He has a platform that he runs on and his voting record is public. Go by that and all others seem to fall way short.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

He continued working as a paper boy and later at a local drug store.

^^Talk about consistency...Working at a drug store at a young age, and becoming a Dr. afterwards? RP was obviously gifted, probably spent most of his days studying instead of partying...So why are people bashing on him again?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
He didn't do drugs in highschool because, when Ron Paul went to highschool, the only drug known was henbane.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

Once again, we have a man who is consistent in his character!
Ron Paul, a real Amercian Hero!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
More good news for Ron Paul

The video explains that all GOP Delegates are free to vote for Ron Paul and are not bound to Romney. RNC rules say delegates can vote according to their own judgement and conscience. It's not over yet.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

What the heck is your point? That because some kid you went to school with in student goverment did drugs it discredits Ron Paul?

So blantaly lame I just don't know what else to say.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

If this isnt the perfect example of RP followers...

Why stereotype a certain type of person on a public forum?

Why not say women aren't allowed to work? Or vote.
Why not say blacks are lazy and don't want to work?
Why not say asians cant drive?

You sir need to get your head out of your ass and stop stereotyping people.

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
This thread is very weird. We have people here claiming its a good thing that Ron Paul has basically never changed and this make him a hero or perfect? Not in my book.

When you don't change, you don't truly learn. This obsession(?) with RP's "consistency" is misplaced. He was, and always will be, right from the start. At least, from his point of view, he never needed to change. I don't vote for someone like that.

He never learned, or at least at some point, years ago, stopped doing so.
edit on 11-5-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Why should the problem of drugs even come up ? I would gladly vote for a man who did mushrooms or lsd in their early 20's.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
This thread is very weird. We have people here claiming its a good thing that Ron Paul has basically never changed and this make him a hero or perfect? Not in my book.

When you don't change, you don't truly learn. This obsession(?) with RP's "consistency" is misplaced. He was, and always will be, right from the start. At least, from his point of view, he never needed to change. I don't vote for someone like that.

He never learned, or at least at some point, years ago, stopped doing so.
edit on 11-5-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

Or he learned a long time ago BEFORE entering the political scene... Remember, Ron Paul worked on his parent's farm, worked as a paperboy, worked at a drug store, attended medical school, joined the U.S. Air Force and Air National Guard, started his own medical practice, THEN began entering the political scene. He was warning Americans back in the 70's of the direction the U.S. government was heading in regards to our economic system and our liberties and freedom.

Do a search on YouTube and you'll find 30 + year old footage of Ron Paul on talk shows warning us of what today was going to be like if we didn't start changing things. Well, I'll be damned if what he was warning us about 30 years ago isn't happening in our country TODAY, just like Dr. Paul said it would happen.

He hasn't changed because he strictly follows a 200+ yr. old document called the U.S. Constitution and he had enough foresight to see our country going down the wrong path 30+ years before most of the rest of America. He even wrote 3 books telling us what was goin.g wrong with our money system & government!

Yeah, thank God 40 yrs. of being in politics hasn't corrupted him like the rest of the politicians that helped get us in this mess.
edit on 5/11/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join