It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Didn't Bully Anyone Or Do Drugs in High School!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Born Ronald Ernest Paul on August 20, 1935 and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Ron Paul was the third out of five sons. As a child, he helped out in the family's dairy business. He continued working as a paper boy and later at a local drug store. In high school, Paul was a member of the track and wrestling teams and served as the president of the student council.

Discovering love at an early age, He met his future wife Carol while in high school. In his last year of college, Ron Paul married Carol. After he graduated in 1957, the couple moved to Durham, North Carolina, where Ron attended the Duke University School of Medicine.

Finishing his degree in 1961, he and his young family then moved to Detroit, Michigan. There Paul did his internship and residency at Henry Ford Hospital. Serving his country, he was as a doctor in the United States Air Force from 1963 to 1965 and then with the United States Air National Guard from 1965 to 1968. Specializing in obstetrics and gynecology, Paul opened his own practice in Texas. During the course of his career, he is said to have delivered more than 4,000 babies.

In the 1970s, Paul became active in politics, making a failed Congressional bid in 1974. But he was victorious two years later in a special election to replace Representative Robert R. Casey who had resigned. Source

Wow! What a NICE man & real PATRIOT! Unlike Obama & Romney no one has anything bad to say about Dr. Ron Paul's character! Instead of bullying other kids he was President of the Student Council. The closest he ever came to drugs was working in a drug store while in high school and attending Duke University School of Medicine. He served our country by joining the United States Air Force as a doctor AND served in the United States Air National Guard.

Dr. Paul even started his own business/practice and delivered over 4000 U.S. citizen babies. After all that, he STILL felt a desire to serve his country and started a career in U.S. of A. politics. Since then he has been a consistent defender of the U.S. Constitution and has fought tooth & nail for our freedom and to keep an out-of-control government out of our private lives.

My fellow American citizens Dr. Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate worthy of the Office of President of the United States of America.

edit on 5/10/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

working as a paper boy and later at a local drug store.

He clearly was a drug dealer in high school

shake
my
head

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I don't know about this whole Ron Paul sells drugs thing, but he did steal my chocolate milk in 1st grade. Drug Dealer? I think not. Thief? You're god damn right he is.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Cool, let's demonize the person that smoked a plant in high school or teased a couple kids. That sounds like the typical all American to me. Ron Paul is that good ole boy from yester year, but in the end it doesn't really matter. No need in politicizing past obsucrities. All I care about is policy...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Ron Paul Steals Delegates!

2nd

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
Cool, let's demonize the person that smoked a plant in high school or teased a couple kids. That sounds like the typical all American to me. Ron Paul is that good ole boy from yester year, but in the end it doesn't really matter. No need in politicizing past obsucrities. All I care about is policy...

lol
so you don't care if sociopathic/psychopathic tendencies were displayed in childhood?
like romney's bullying?
or bush's cruelty to animals?
or obama's as yet undisclosed skeletons?

as long as they've gotten good at faking human feelings and you like their sales pitch;
it's all good with you?

no wonder TSIATHTF

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Another bunch of garbage from the RP-camp. For the record, the President of the student council at my school was one of the biggest bullies in school, and did plenty of drugs.

Seriously, this is just getting sad.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This is almost the complete opposite of the Romney page. In fact, I daresay it was INSPIRED by the Romney page.

I call troll.

Oh, and Obama for president. Just because I want to troll too, but I want to come from the other end. Obama needs lovin' too.

edit on CThursdaypm131318f18America/Chicago10 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Another bunch of garbage from the RP-camp. For the record, the President of the student council at my school was one of the biggest bullies in school, and did plenty of drugs.

For the record, who cares about your sorry school?

That's not how it was where I am from. Our president was the most stand up guy there ever was. I think your story about your school reflects more from where you come from, and what YOU are willing to accept in the future, than anything else. This is just sad.

Romney is a Loser like the guy you are describing here. Grow Up.

What's Sad is you using an excuse from your poor childhood to continue the same poor morality, all the way into the US Government. Do you not see the problem here?

I actually have standards for leaders. I don't measure up. I did stupid stuff too. Where am I now? Not as far as Ron Paul, I'll tell you that.

Where I come from All of my friends who I tutored in calculus, Physics, Chemistry, and other things went to MIT, Harvard, Yale, and Princeton. The "dumb" ones went to UNC, DUKE, and NCSU. I didn't go anywhere. I'm now going to community college. I wasted my intelligence on drugs. When I went to school our school was rated at number 32 in the country. I have high standards.

Romney can't measure up to the quality of people I know.
edit on 5/10/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
This is almost the complete opposite of the Romney page. In fact, I daresay it was INSPIRED by the Romney page.

It WAS inspired by the Romney & Obama bullying and drug abuse pages. People sometimes need the differences in the candidates pointed out to them.

Politics tend to turn "good" politicians bad but after 40 some years in politics Dr. Ron Paul remains consistent and has never waivered. It baffles me that so many people cannot see who the best man for the job is.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

For the record, who cares about your sorry school?

That's not how it was where I am from. Our president was the most stand up guy there ever was. I think your story about your school reflects more from where you come from, and what YOU are willing to accept in the future, than anything else. This is just sad.

Romney is a Loser like the guy you are describing here. Grow Up.

If this isnt the perfect example of RP followers...
"Who cares about your sorry school?"....then you proceed to describe yours, as though it should matter more....perfect. Just perfect.

The point that obviously went WAY over your head was that holding these school positions does not prove, in any way, that one did not partake in such things, and to claim it does is delusional at best, outright lying at worst.

This is propaganda, and not even a good attempt at it.

And the little jabs at my "poor childhood" only prove that you are nothing more than a troll. You dont know me, where I came from, where I went to school, or anything of the sort. You are simply using AD HOM to try and discredit the point I made....a point that was CLEARLY to complex for you.

And if you really judge how good a leader someone is by what they did in highschool, well, thats just sad.
edit on 10-5-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead

Born Ronald Ernest Paul on August 20, 1935 and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Ron Paul was the third out of five sons. As a child, he helped out in the family's dairy business. He continued working as a paper boy and later at a local drug store. In high school, Paul was a member of the track and wrestling teams and served as the president of the student council.

Discovering love at an early age, He met his future wife Carol while in high school. In his last year of college, Ron Paul married Carol. After he graduated in 1957, the couple moved to Durham, North Carolina, where Ron attended the Duke University School of Medicine.

Finishing his degree in 1961, he and his young family then moved to Detroit, Michigan. There Paul did his internship and residency at Henry Ford Hospital. Serving his country, he was as a doctor in the United States Air Force from 1963 to 1965 and then with the United States Air National Guard from 1965 to 1968. Specializing in obstetrics and gynecology, Paul opened his own practice in Texas. During the course of his career, he is said to have delivered more than 4,000 babies.

In the 1970s, Paul became active in politics, making a failed Congressional bid in 1974. But he was victorious two years later in a special election to replace Representative Robert R. Casey who had resigned. Source

Wow! What a NICE man & real PATRIOT! Unlike Obama & Romney no one has anything bad to say about Dr. Ron Paul's character! Instead of bullying other kids he was President of the Student Council. The closest he ever came to drugs was working in a drug store while in high school and attending Duke University School of Medicine. He served our country by joining the United States Air Force as a doctor AND served in the United States Air National Guard.

Dr. Paul even started his own business/practice and delivered over 4000 U.S. citizen babies. After all that, he STILL felt a desire to serve his country and started a career in U.S. of A. politics. Since then he has been a consistent defender of the U.S. Constitution and has fought tooth & nail for our freedom and to keep an out-of-control government out of our private lives.

My fellow American citizens Dr. Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate worthy of the Office of President of the United States of America.

edit on 5/10/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)
\

Could Not AGREE More, Great Post !!!!

i297.photobucket.com...
edit on 10-5-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I wasn't saying mine "mattered" more.

I'm saying why the hell are you bringing up your school??

WE ARE talking about Ron Paul. AND Romney.

look I'm laughing.

What was your "complex" point? It sounded like your point was that nothing matters besides policy. I clearly disagree, but you are too little to know that not everyone likes your point.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I wasn't saying mine "mattered" more.

I'm saying why the hell are you bringing up your school??

WE ARE talking about Ron Paul. AND Romney.

look I'm laughing.

You're laughing, yet you still dont get it.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Get what?

So far it only looks like you like Romney and dislike this topic.

AND Clearly the laughing was a sarcastic jab at your use of emocons.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Thats Your OTHER CHOICE..........Who's Laughin' Now ? .................)

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Get what?

So far it only looks like you like Romney and dislike this topic.

can always count on being accused of supporting Romney or Obama in these threads. Just like clockwork. Tell me, what did I say that implies I like romney?

Its sad to me that you are still missing the point of what I said. Its very simple, yet you cant seem to grasp it.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

What was your "complex" point? It sounded like your point was that nothing matters besides policy. I clearly disagree, but you are too little to know that not everyone likes your point.
Thats called sarcasm. Its a very simple point. Just too complex for you, apparently.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

So you are saying what?

Just SAY it?

It must be too complex. If you are saying you used sarcasm, then you must be agreeing with me.
Otherwise it must be something else,
maybe confusion?

I think you meant you were using humor to illustrate you don't care. I used to the point ness because humor lowers the grade of conversation we can have.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Ok bro, I removed the "president of the student council" part in the title.

Don't get hung up on it and miss the point of the thread. Geesh!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join