It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Didn't Bully Anyone Or Do Drugs in High School!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

When you don't change, you don't truly learn. This obsession(?) with RP's "consistency" is misplaced. He was, and always will be, right from the start. At least, from his point of view, he never needed to change. I don't vote for someone like that.

He never learned, or at least at some point, years ago, stopped doing so.

Apologies if I'm misunderstanding your point in disagreeing with you here, but Ron Paul has learned and changed over time - he's studied and revised his opinions on immigration due to developing issues the country was facing, and I believe he also changed his views on the death penalty (don't quote me on the last).

When he sees a problem with his views, and a better way to see things, he will revise his opinions and actions.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Of course he didnt. He was the one we shoved into the locker....

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
reply to post by captaintyinknots

What the heck is your point? That because some kid you went to school with in student goverment did drugs it discredits Ron Paul?

So blantaly lame I just don't know what else to say.

seriously, you guys are funny.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
If this isnt the perfect example of RP followers...

Why stereotype a certain type of person on a public forum?

Why not say women aren't allowed to work? Or vote.
Why not say blacks are lazy and don't want to work?
Why not say asians cant drive?

You sir need to get your head out of your ass and stop stereotyping people.

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!

Wow, this has to be one of the saddest attempts at discrediting a poster Ive ever seen. So what you are saying is that because I have observed very distinct behavior from the RP cult, that I must believe that women shouldnt vote, blacks are lazy and asians cant drive?

Some people will say anything to attack someone they dont agree with...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
Of course he didnt. He was the one we shoved into the locker....

Ha! Not a chance! Ron Paul was a bad ass in high school; wrestling team, track... like another ATS member said, "Ron was quite the Spartan!" lol

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
This thread is very weird. We have people here claiming its a good thing that Ron Paul has basically never changed and this make him a hero or perfect? Not in my book.

When you don't change, you don't truly learn. This obsession(?) with RP's "consistency" is misplaced. He was, and always will be, right from the start. At least, from his point of view, he never needed to change. I don't vote for someone like that.

He never learned, or at least at some point, years ago, stopped doing so.
edit on 11-5-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

When you just KNOW Something is RIGHT , why Change your Mind for the Sake of Change , or for the Sake of the Publics Flavor Of The Month ? This is Not a Popularity Contest , it's a Presidential Race . ....

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
IF he was born in 1935 he would have been in highschool in the early 50s. In that era, almost no kids did drugs, even in the inner cities. Drug use was confined to hardened criminals in that era.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join