It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney - History of Cruel Psychopatic Behavior

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hello All,

This post isn't to do a for / against - dem repub..blah blah blah. . It is shine light that something is SERIOUSLY , mentally, and emotionally wrong with one of the men who may win the US presidency.

Yes, there are some things wrong with the other 1 (or 2 depending on who you're asking) but this is a conversation about common decency , morals, and everyday respect. An article recently publshed in the Wash Post ( but wait thats the MSM !!- true.BUT that doesn't invalidate the fact that it is...a fact..no matter who posts it) reveals that Mitt Romney was a bully in boarding school.

Big deal right?

Well ...he actually led a group of students down the hall and physically held a young down as he took scissors and CHOPPED OFF this boys hair because it was dyed blonde!!

Romney marching out of his own room ahead of a prep school posse shouting about their plan to cut Lauber’s hair. Friedemann followed them to a nearby room where they came upon Lauber, tackled him and pinned him to the ground. As Lauber, his eyes filling with tears, screamed for help, Romney repeatedly clipped his hair with a pair of scissors.

Now we are all ashamed of some things. In fact , the 5 gentlmen who assisted him in the assualt - who are all now successful men in their own right - stated their remorse for the situation. One even went out of his way to apologize years down the road.

www.washingtonpost.com...

what did Romney do ??

Well Romney said he didn't remeber the particular incident But

“ Back in high school, I did some dumb things and if anybody was hurt by that or offended, obviously I apologize for that,”

Also , apparently he enjoys traveling with his dog tied up for 12 hours on TOP of the hood of the car.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

When asked if he would do it again , he said

"Certainly not with the attention it's received," Romney said.

...not ..you know..because its wrong.

The sad thing is that he, and a large some of people, do not see these actions for what they are. = Insane.

The man has been allowed to reach the pinnacle of success, lets not keep overlooking his deranged behavior.
edit on 10-5-2012 by femalepharoe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Mitt has shown psychotic tendencies just by his flip flopping. The inability to stay with one's own beliefs or morals is a sign of psychopathy. Especially when you flop as much as Mitt.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by femalepharoe

Sound like a typical yuppie hazing to me.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
*shaking*
Oh my god!

I feel sick. . . . *urp*. . . the horror, the horror. (sobbing) he c-c-c-cut someones hair in boarding school?

(tears at shirt)

Oh the humanity!!!!!!!

*weeping openly now*

I can't go on. I c-c-c-can't.

Someone, hold me!

(sobbing loudly)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
About as big of a deal as Obama being a drug-head teenager who feasted on dog meat, while praying to Allah.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

I find it interesting that the others in this incident have announced their remorse while romney said he would not do it again because of 'the attention'? If this was hazing then these men would not have felt bad. Hazing is an introduction into a group, bullying is just being mean. This was not hazing.
edit on 10-5-2012 by ChemistryAdept because: romney does not deserve to be capitalized.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
He is a horrible human being. He defrauded Medicare for millions.

watch blood money. Good short movie that explains it all.

He is an (&/%&"$$·&%!) and should be in jail, not running for president. Real scum bag.

edit on 10-5-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This has already been posted.

Also,the Washington Post is a low dispicable liberal media outlet. What Romney did when he was a kid has nothing to do with the election.

This happened in 1965. I wonder what Obama and Paul got up to when they were kids.

The Washington Post is liberal trash.

Edit- And whats wrong with a dog on a roof? Every guy I know has a dog tied to the back of their ute. The dogs love it.

And his comment is classic when they ask him if he would do it again- "certainly not with the attention its recieved"

edit on 10-5-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

these are all actions that didn't hurt anyone (except the dog which was normal cuisine) .

Holding down a kid and cutting off his hair because he is gay are the signs of a sociopath.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

WOW you all seem shocked!! It's practically a requirement to be a CEO or Politician, and you are surprised....phychiatrists know that most of these people are narcissistic psychopaths. Anybody who needs power absolutely has to be a meglomaniac!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

where is it ? I couldn't find.

I would imagine the character of a man is a huge issue.

Are you not concerned that he violently assualted a student with a pair of scissors and cant even "remember" it??

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Spoken like a true bully!

I bet you were one of those jocks who lovingly gave swirlies to girly boys in gym class too.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by beezzer

I bet you were one of those jocks who lovingly gave swirlies to girly boys in gym class too.

The funniest thing is they end up being the girliest because when you punch them they all run and cry to their mommies....even if it's a girl that punched them...coming from me the girl that did.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by femalepharoe

where is it ? I couldn't find.

I would imagine the character of a man is a huge issue.

Are you not concerned that he violently assualted a student with a pair of scissors and cant even "remember" it??

Sorry,I actually hate when people do the "use the search thing". Realtime conversations are the best. And I cant remember alot of stuff I did when I was younger. I did cut friends hair just like this. It was funny. Kinda like they do on jackass. I cant remember every specific friend that got a bad haircut. It happened to me too. It grew back.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

In 1965 Romney was involved in hazing and/or bullying. Not nice. Bullys suck.
What did Obama do at the same age? Oh that's right ... he was a coke-head and a doper.
Whatever. Neither one is a high-end candidate.
Now if we could talk Hillary and Jon Huntsman into running together on a ticket ...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Thanks..?

ok now imagine that happening to you by a group of guys.
...but.
You are NOT friends with them...in fact . they are strangers.

"Though boys throw stones at frogs in sport, yet the frogs do not die in sport but in earnest."

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Posted this on the other thread that's pretty much the same:

Wouldn't it be nice if we actually knew who to talk to about 'Dear Leaders' past life to see if he has any skeletons in his closet? Seems like anyone who might have something of importance is either unknown, or dead or it's locked up in some warehouse or vault ! Where are all his long lost students from his supposed Constitution classes or even a few of his classmates from Columbia? No one seems to have any recollection of his 'Glory Days' at Columbia or even Harvard! His dissertations from these halls of Academe?

Zindo

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

What did Obama do at the same age? Oh that's right ... he was a coke-head and a doper.

Hmm, I think you're confusing Obama with George Bush. He was an admitted coke head and an alcoholic, oh, and also a bully, who hazed his initiates anally. Obama, as far as I know, only admitted to smoking pot, unlike Clinton, he inhaled.

Empathy is characteristic, that I find, defines the difference between a psychopath and a balanced human being. Once a psychopath, always a psychopath.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by beezzer

I-I-I-I can't respond right now. I'm too upset.

Has the UN been notified?
*sob*

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Oh common Beez!! Don't you remember feeding that little geek kid our tiger mascot ??? Geees man, you must be suffering from 'Old ToeJam Liquor' we made in chem class! Terrible memory syndrome!!

Zindo

edit on 5/10/2012 by ZindoDoone because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/10/2012 by ZindoDoone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join