It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Was A High School Bully

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Carseller4

I didn't make fun of anyone in high school, speak for yourself

Well then....You were the loser....

Or gay....Depending on how you were bullied.....

I am joking of course.....

edit on 5/10/2012 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Sorry, but that's total BS. They must have been Christian Scientists NOT Mormans!

Zindo

Or possibly ..The Dreaded Scientologist!!!!
edit on 5/10/2012 by ZindoDoone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
its actually quite hilarious if you give it some thought.

Mitt was a Bully, like Deebo.

Obama looks like Red.

i didn't think Mitt could beat the incumbent in the general election...now I don't know what to think.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Are you talking to me? Sorry, they were Mormons. I could tell you some stories!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Yo how many lawyers,dentists,principals, and prosecutors are right wingers eh?

and they just stood by and watched did they not?

The men have differing political affiliations, although they mostly lean Democratic. Buford volunteered for Barack Obama’s campaign in 2008.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Have an issue?

Take it up with the washington post.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Neo, you really have to stop using proof of your statements...It confuses the Progressives and they get headaches and other maladies!

Zindo

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

The men have differing political affiliations, although they mostly lean Democratic. Buford volunteered for Barack Obama’s campaign in 2008.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Have an issue?

Take it up with the washington post.

you need to work on reading comprehension...Mostly does not mean "All"

Of course all those eye witnesses mostly "lean" left

This is like when all the Herman Cain accusers came out...They must all be Democrats!
edit on 10-5-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
So if we are what we were as youngsters, wouldn't that make Obama a dog-eating, drug-head, Muslim?

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Not defending him but you cannot judge a man for what he did over 50 years ago in High School lol.

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
& Obama was eating dogs for lunch in HS - who cares???

True, but Obama didn't choose to eat dog meat as a child living in Indonesia, nor did he choose to attend a Muslim school as a child.

The difference here, between Obama and Romney, is that Romney CHOSE to bully a gay student by ganging up on him and forcibly cutting his hair.

That, my friends, is a world of difference between Romney and Obama - this salacious action by Romney was something he chose to do, and not something he was forced to do by his parents or the dictates of life.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Right mostly!!

That is like saying someone is mostly rich.

Blah face it just a partisan attack on good ole Willard Mittens.
edit on 10-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Looks like this was another manufactured left-wing media story.

dailycaller.com...

This is curious.

The Washington Post story reports: “I always enjoyed his pranks,” said Stu White, a popular friend of Romney’s who went on to a career as a public school teacher and has long been bothered by the Lauber incident.”

But ABC News, says: “White was not present for the prank, in which Romney is said to have forcefully cut a student’s long hair and was not aware of it until this year when he was contacted by the Washington Post.”

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Obama's lack of record or leadership "Distraction du jour" - who cares! Lame........

link   

So if we are what we were as youngsters, wouldn't that make Obama a dog-eating, drug-head, Muslim?

Really who didn't make fun of the gays in high school?

There is a difference. We made fun of people that were different than our peers in high school, but we did not physically attack them.

link   
reply to post by neo96

Uh-huh..Should we toss in how he mocked and "played pranks" on a blind teacher there as well...?

Honestly...I can see Romney's sociapathic tendancies just by looking at him, but the evidence helps the rest of America get a glimpse of what this man is about. Strap a dog to the roof, knock down and cut the hair of the weaker classmate for giggles, ravage and plunder companies for profit without regard to the human costs...He simply lacks empathy for other people, has an over-inflated sense of his own worth and will lie to get what he wants.

Some people accuse Mitt of flip-flopping on issues and I don't think that is accurate. He doesn't actually have a stance on issues. He doesn't have that developed "conscience" or as his campaign manager alluded to, he is an etch-n-sketch, a blank surface. He will say whatever is neccessary to get what he wants. Sociapath.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

That kinda' goes for both candidates I believe!! Neither of them have a solid platform or stance that they can point too and be sure of!

Zindo

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Looks like this was another manufactured left-wing media story.

dailycaller.com...

This is curious.

The Washington Post story reports: “I always enjoyed his pranks,” said Stu White, a popular friend of Romney’s who went on to a career as a public school teacher and has long been bothered by the Lauber incident.”

But ABC News, says: “White was not present for the prank, in which Romney is said to have forcefully cut a student’s long hair and was not aware of it until this year when he was contacted by the Washington Post.”

Wow...this is getting bigger

The answer to your question...why does Stu White now say he was not there???

[Stu White] One of Mitt Romney’s closest friends and a high school classmate has been asked by the Romney campaign to come out and offer “supporting remarks” in defense of the candidate following a Washington Post article [.......]

Romney’s older brother Scott called White, asking him to act as a surrogate for Romney on their high school years.

White, in an interview with ABC News, said that he is “still debating” whether he will help the campaign, remarking, “It’s been a long time since we’ve been pals.”

Romney...We need to shut up my HS classmates

Stu White....SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!...still debating whether he will help?...classic.

And this from the same article..

According to White, he knows of several other classmates that have also been approached by the campaign to counter the article. White declined to name the fellow classmates.

I wonder how much the "shut up" fund is?

One former classmate and old friend of Romney’s – who refused to be identified by name – said there are “a lot of guys” who went to Cranbrook who have “really negative memories” of Romney’s behavior in the dorms, behavior this classmate describes as “evil” and “like Lord of the Flies.”

Wow..

abcnews.go.com...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Never seen any empathy for right wingers from you or tolerance or compassion.

Oh well the psychopath sitting in the oval office at the moment is a non issue.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Romney Friend Stu White Says Campaign Wants Him to Counter Prank Accusations

White, in an interview with ABC News, said that he is “still debating” whether he will help the campaign, remarking, “It’s been a long time since we’ve been pals.

Looks like the Romney campaign's getting a little desperate if they have to reach out to a friend like this - who won't come out and defend Romney's gay-bashing prank, but he will come out to say that he and others have been approached to shore up Romney's image:

According to White, he knows of several other classmates that have also been approached by the campaign to counter the article. White declined to name the fellow classmates.

Wonder what the $$$$ bounty Romney put up for any friend who will come out and defend is up to?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Seems ATS is full of bullies as well

I didn't make fun of any gay person I knew, nor did any of my friends. We had something called morals and honor. Pinning him down while cutting his hair as he cries? That's what I call a sadistic bastard.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

Never seen any empathy for right wingers from you or tolerance or compassion.

I have very little "empathy", "tolerance" or "compassion" for those that take pride in not affording anyone else those same graces. The people who believe in social darwinism, that the sick do not deserve care and the poor are just the product of success...that morals are paintings on walls and scrupels is money in Russia.

I have very little empathy for people of that mindset, but I can guarantee you I have greater empathy for even those people than Romney has...he doesn't think in terms of "us" he thinks in terms of "me". His declared political allegiances and idealogy are nothing more than "advantageous" to his ambition and greed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join