It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Was A High School Bully

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ogbert

In 1966, my next door neighbor lost his temper; and, hit me over the head with a golf club. I was a little chubby; and, had no problem wrestling him to the ground and sitting on him until he cooled down.

When I was 9, the neighborhood bully...and I mean he was always picking on someone.. came up to me, gave me a hard time, pushed me off my bike and then punched me across the face. It was my first fight. I was in my front yard. I decked him, took him down to the ground, pinned him and hit him twice before he screamed 'I give up". I stood up and looked over and staring out the kitchen window was my Dad looking furious. I hung my head and went inside waiting to be grounded....he looked at me and said "Why did you stop hitting him when you had him pinned!!!??" I still laugh when I think about that.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

yeah, sometimes when ya stare that bully down and take him on; he is not as powerful as you might have feared.

This story so much exemplifies what is happening in the world today.

Those that want freedom to do, dress, think, express as they please. And, those who "know better", who believe a bully best represents their interests. Power and control vs freedom. Very interesting times we live in with the oppressors vs the liberators. The dichotomy or schism is growing, evidenced by recent worldwide elections and the Ron Paul movement.

I'm gonna throw some buzzwords out there. Which side are you guys on?

Bondage, Oppression, "Bound delegates", Dominance, Pressure
vs
Liberation, Freedom, Choice, Enlightenment, Self Actualization, Free will, Fairness.

So, If god gave me free will; what right does a bully have to try and take that away, as long as I am not harming anyone. All over a haircut; but, the story paints a much larger picture.

Unfortunately, in a tyrannical state, the intellectuals and at the artists are the first to go.
edit on 10-5-2012 by ogbert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
So what he was a kid? I remember when i was a kid every thing we did not like was gay and we knew what gay meant.

It seems as though those who support this man are not great at understanding things, since the article clearly states that he was NOT a kid. This sounds exactly like something someone with his personality would endorse, if not participate in. I've known people who are the same way, intolerant, and it backs up the scientific discovery that republicans are, on average, much less tolerant of others than liberals. And from what I have personally witnessed it is definitely true.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I think there is a deeper and more alarming issue here.

It's possible that this is a plot by long haired Middle Eastern radical leaders in league with long haired ultra Liberal elements in the U.S.

The Middle Easterners have a fear of haircuts and the U.S. Liberals have a fear of spending cuts and wasteful government worker cuts.

Romney will go down in history with the label of being "The Barber"

Tonsurephobia

tonsurephobia meaning , definition of tonsurephobia , what is tonsurephobia -

The fear of haircuts, a phobia.
Some examples : I am afraid of haircutsYou have tonsurephobia

CUT !!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Well I suppose xenophobia comes to mind- fear of people different than yourself.

So, what would you call people who are afraid of people who are afraid of haircuts?

Just what we need is another xenophobic president.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Romney is the most horrible representation of a presidential candidate. It's time for him to drop out. He is unelectable!! he lies and lies and lies in the following report! 5 witnesses on record!
video.msnbc.msn.com...

And for those who say he's changed.. the answer is no.. He's still bullying!

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by windword

as I wrote earlier, I was a bully as a child. i remember quite clearly in first period PE, going down the attendance line taking lunch money from my classmates.

*snip*

i am a bully and a bully i will remain and a bully i will support.

if you don't want to get bullied, then never cross the path of a bully and do whatever is asked of you by the bully.

Oh so you're a real tough guy then?

I bet that if you had went to school with Romney he would have smacked you up side your head with the Book of Mormon, kicked you about your ribcage with his penny loafers, and then had your parents fired from their jobs...Taking kids lunch money, how quaint

i've already been banned from GLP for life

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

He is apologizing now in response to the Washington Post article.

“The people involved didn’t come out of the closet until years later,” Romney told a Fox News radio show. “I had no idea that this person might have been gay.”

“I participated in a lot of hijinks and pranks during high school and some may have gone too far. And for that I apologize,” he added.

The National Memo

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Romney was a bully in highschool???? OH NO!!!!

Well the current POTUS is a self-admitted coke head and pot smoker in college. What’s your point?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

as I wrote earlier, I was a bully as a child. i remember quite clearly in first period PE, going down the attendance line taking lunch money from my classmates.

I won't go into the possible underlying reason for this behavior.

eventually, one of my victims fought me back. sure, he went back to class bleeding after lunch but he got in his shots and I bet he doesn't get bullied anymore...in my life that is just one example and I have many.

oddly enough, the reason i will participate in this thread is because last night, I had a dream of the very person I bullied.

i wouldn't have even apologized if I were Mitt. kids bully and get bullied. i remember reading once that a child bully of other children, is most likely being bullied by adults, parental or authority figures perhaps, and that is why they bully.

so...if you want to stand against the bully, also stand against the thing that bullied the bully and in a way created the bully.

i am a bully and a bully i will remain and a bully i will support.

if you don't want to get bullied, then never cross the path of a bully and do whatever is asked of you by the bully.

You're one sick puppy. Please kill yourself now and save the prison system and any of your impending victims the trouble and cost.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Back in the mid-'60s, if a boy/man had anything other than a short haircut, people would joke about him being a sissy... A girl, etc. That's probably where the "gay angle" comes from.

Thus, if you progressives (projectionists), and Ron Paul cultists, want to make hay of this, keep it up! You're making me laugh.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Count Chocula

of course i am. and no has been able in 41 years to prove otherwise.

that's how bully's get down. but if you think its something you like to put to the test...i'd first advise that you consult.

the following list of people.

1.Saddam Hussein.
2. Osama bin Laden.
3. Moammar Gaddafi and/or his son.

either way...eventually you may get the opportunity to put wanna be tough guys like myself to the test.

i'm looking forward to it.

i assume you'll bring some good friends with you as your types never roll alone.

but at least give me the chance of not being either drunk or post coital. hope its not too much to ask.

if your successful...then you get to prove how tough you are for the line of individuals that'll be waiting to put you to the test.

i'm going with the bully...i hate what the other two are.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

give it up.

the gynecologist isn't winning anything.

their is no hope for you here.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
where is everyone...i was hoping we could talk more concerning the benefits of bullies.

i would really like to hear more about what Mitt Romney would do to me.

it was getting me kind of hot.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

I'd rather hear about what you would do to Mitt Romney. He seems like a sissy to me, anyways. C'mon and give us some prison bully wisdom, maybe we can learn how to defend ourselves from the likes of people like Mitt.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Ya ya you talk big now but, you know when he swings that big book of Mormon upside your head your goin down.
Mitt would put the smack on you’re a$$

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

HAHA! Don't forget about is magical protective underwear!

EDIT: Don't Mormons belief that black people carry the mark of Cain?

My money's on you Mike!

edit on 10-5-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

i wouldn't do anything to him...bullies get respect.

that he was also a corporate raider...is just a plus from my point of view.

ron paul; however, well lets just say i'd teach him to hate tampons.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

i visited nauvoo, illinois once while on a panty raid at a catholic school for bad girls while in college.

i was riding with some of my homeboys from the dorm...and the local cops couldn't have been nicer or more helpful.

they didn't once threaten me with their book.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join