It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlightement.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

*some jellyfish of creation is probably...
edit on 13-5-2012 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by dude69

That constant crooked smile on the jelly fish is the smile on Mona Lisa face. The smile of knowing.
When you know that you are knowing, that smile appears from nowhere.
edit on 12-5-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Ha!...brilliant, yes...the only thing that's left is laughter and joy...
edit on 13-5-2012 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Very interesting thread OP. Starred & flagged

I remember when I was a young child I used to do this weird thing where I would be sitting alone, and I would hold my hands up in front of me and just stare at them and think "Wow, I actually exist. I can control so many movements in my body and make so many decisions." And then I would think "Why? Why am I here? This is so incredible. I can see, hear and touch my surroundings. But what's the ultimate purpose?"

It's almost like I was in disbelief that I existed... like my mind had just been blown upon realizing how miraculous life is.

Did anybody else ever have moments like this? Where it's like your mind temporarily enters another dimension? It's almost like you're looking in on yourself in amazement at the fact that you are self aware of your own life.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

this is the problem, u cant think or see but ur absolute self, while urself can never b absolute and when absolute must b what u do or mean in order to stay constant existing

males are happy to move as nothing free, while they cant consider what is objectively superior by being in truth nothing, so they reach to b stable by god that put truth down the most possible in order as nothing freedom to enjoy moving anyhow by meaning it down
ur fundamental precious rule about negative being existence source

females enjoy not moving from perceiving their place positive constancy they can profit from to become someone positive existing
but that constant fact make them hating everything truth and anyone else while knowing their existence, but they became stable in believing themselves value being the most as the exclusive one

it is amazing how rare is the quality to recognize else absolutely so staying else too

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

It is the 'why am i here?', and 'what is the purpose?' that then snaps you out of that wonder and amazement. When you are looking at yours hands in wonder and you know you exist that is the pure state of 'being'. However, when you start asking questions you produce (create) a split between what is known (hands/existence) and what is not known. What is not known is not here presently, what is known is. There is an assumption that you do not know something, ie. what the purpose is or why you are here. When the human mind feels it does not know it feels insecure and searches to find the answer.
But the answer is where you are always because you are knowing what is present, you cannot know what is not. This is the truth that shall set you free from the insecurity of not knowing.
edit on 16-5-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

noone is intersted to know what is not here, u r inventing issues that never exist bc u mean to justify lies in what it provides life to superficial images of existentialism

anyone wants to know now for being free out of it, then the existence of one start to it

everyone know the nonsense to know absolute truth of always since everyone know being just one barely, while having the sense of enjoying being one positive self instead of none

the present is the absolute value that force anyone to stop by perceiving the close relation between him as individual free will and the now reality as relative as it can b being nothing

from the present sense people reach to admit the existence of different ways while getting some thoughts about being true ways

noone enjoy to b true bc joy is to freedom which is else to truth, freedom is to one so individual freedom the most so the only constant free sense
truth is serious responsability sense and absolute intelligence allowing objective value to stay constant as it is

the idea is that truth is no a space while it is the reason of all spaces everywhere and everything really existing

so when u start to believe being u only is when u get to b surprised of being relative to truth, wether for or against or it at some point

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

noone is intersted to know what is not here, u r inventing issues that never exist bc u mean to justify lies in what it provides life to superficial images of existentialism

anyone wants to know now for being free out of it, then the existence of one start to it

everyone know the nonsense to know absolute truth of always since everyone know being just one barely, while having the sense of enjoying being one positive self instead of none

the present is the absolute value that force anyone to stop by perceiving the close relation between him as individual free will and the now reality as relative as it can b being nothing

from the present sense people reach to admit the existence of different ways while getting some thoughts about being true ways

noone enjoy to b true bc joy is to freedom which is else to truth, freedom is to one so individual freedom the most so the only constant free sense
truth is serious responsability sense and absolute intelligence allowing objective value to stay constant as it is

the idea is that truth is not a space while it is the reason of all spaces everywhere and everything really existing

so when u start to believe being u only is when u get to b surprised of being relative to truth, wether for or against or it at some point

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

The human mind is always interested in what is not here!! It is confused and lost. The mind is concerned with 'what is not happening'.
'What is happening' is what is happening and that is it.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

i disagree, look at urself when u mean to insist on such personal claims about everyone subjective minds

u clearly have no breath to give to what is not here while u jump too fast in concluding positive incomes of what is there

if any think what is not happening it would b for what he could do alone so no sharing the results with else, not for the unknown

while any intelligent mind know how essential is to stay free, in order to keep objective perspectives as objects they are, so to b able to relate different objective facts in one truth of existence

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
now also u r meaning to abuse some rights for lies life

people want to know how to avoid pains physical pains and tortures and very bad luck or surprises

this is not about the unknown, it is on the contrary for the most known, their absolute rights to stay constantly sane minds, and the absolute wrong that is constantly objectively seen and alive

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I do wish i could understand your posts!! Get an english speaking friend to read your posts and see if they can translate for me.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

u go find someone that could kick ur hypocrit posts out of here

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

there is no english literature need to get the point while getting it with too much extras words confirming the same

freedom is the exclusive sense of self conscious, not the unknown moron

top topics

<< 1   >>

join