It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Kill Chemtrails

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by earthstar11

So how would the chemtrails be falling down if the thermals are going up?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Its true. the clouds are actually life forms of air mites sprayed by planes. trillions of micro sized flies engineered to swarm and cover the sun and absorb water and release it back down as rain when zapped. look at night after it rains under a porch light and you'll see them. vinegar disperses them. i suspect it gives them gas which they cannot release and explode like roaches on boric acid.

Just a quick question for you.Do you have any clue of how a cloud is formed or even any idea about basic meteorology?

Clouds are air mites, Really?

Actually this is the reason you see bugs around your porch light at night..

Artificial lights interfere with an insect's ability to detect the moonlight. They appear brighter, and radiate their light in multiple directions. Once an insect flies close enough to a light bulb, it attempts to navigate by way of the artificial light, rather than the moon.

Since the light bulb radiates light on all sides, the insect simply cannot keep the light source at a constant angle, as it does with the moon. It attempts to navigate a straight path, but ends up caught in an endless spiral dance around the bulb.

insects.about.com...

But your reason is more interesting..

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Its true. the clouds are actually life forms of air mites sprayed by planes. trillions of micro sized flies engineered to swarm and cover the sun and absorb water and release it back down as rain when zapped. look at night after it rains under a porch light and you'll see them. vinegar disperses them. i suspect it gives them gas which they cannot release and explode like roaches on boric acid.

Just a quick question for you.Do you have any clue of how a cloud is formed or even any idea about basic meteorology?

Clouds are air mites, Really?

Actually this is the reason you see bugs around your porch light at night..

Artificial lights interfere with an insect's ability to detect the moonlight. They appear brighter, and radiate their light in multiple directions. Once an insect flies close enough to a light bulb, it attempts to navigate by way of the artificial light, rather than the moon.

Since the light bulb radiates light on all sides, the insect simply cannot keep the light source at a constant angle, as it does with the moon. It attempts to navigate a straight path, but ends up caught in an endless spiral dance around the bulb.

insects.about.com...

But your reason is more interesting..

you are fooled to think they are clouds. i have expertise with these life forms and have mastered manipulating them to assemble or disperse at will . i see you are like 20 years behind and are not in the know and rely on all that dumb school teaching which has fed you lies. sorry if you are not aware of your environment cause i am.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthstar11
you are fooled to think they are clouds. i have expertise with these life forms and have mastered manipulating them to assemble or disperse at will .

and there you have it folks - earthstar11 says he is in charge of chemtrails - he can make them appear and disappear at will!!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I think Earthstar is pulling our legs....or the more difficult endeavour ...."pulling his/her own leg".
edit on 25-6-2012 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeDontKnow

Y'think??

check out Poe's Law - note Poe's corollary!!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I've got to try this.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
@Orgone etc.

I've had my own experience with it, and no I'm not advertising anything.
It may have been a coincidence, who knows.
Here is my experience:

When I was first introduced to orgonite, I was like hmm...this is either cool or a scam.
Well, I ordered a few pieces of it just to see for myself.
The day it arrived, something interesting happened. The chemtrails above my house would disperse within minutes instead of staying. Not only that, a much heavier spraying was done on my area during that time, with much lower trails. I am no exaggerating anything, but a few trails were sprayed so low above the area where my house is that I could see the details of the airplane! However, those also quickly dispersed.
The only thing I was thinking at the moment was WTF.

There's a puzzling thing to this though. Say, it's all true and orgonite kills chemtrails and etc.

Well, this only worked for a few days. (Worked? Could be a coincidence as well, I am simply reporting my observations). I now have more pieces of orgonite around the area, however there is no more such effect.
All the trails are long and thick and happy

Really don't know what to think about it. I guess everyone should decide for themselves.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by PortgasDAce

Well this should be something that interests you...

www.orgonite.info...

Just a thought....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join