It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Kill Chemtrails

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by tommyjo

WOW!!!

The "stupidity" is spreading!!!

Really.....THAT is the "conspiracy"! The "dumb-ification" of Humans...WOW!!!

Ever see the movie "Idiocracy"? It's a comedy, but not unlikely!

My favorite part from that movie:
Joe:"Now, I'm no botanist, but I do know that if you put water on plants, they grow."
Secretary of Energy (Brendan Hill): "Well, I've never seen no plants grow out of no toilet."
Secretary of State: "Hey, that's good. You sure you ain't the smartest guy in the world?" "

Brawndo: Its what plants crave!

Yeah its quite sad when intelligence is superseded by ignorance. Chemtrails amd black lines, and cloud busting.
And trying to explain why and how contrails works, and being ridiculed for it? yeah, its just like
"Idiocracy."

"Brawndo's got what plants crave. They crave Brawndo. It's got electrolytes!"
edit on 5/10/2012 by GenRadek because: Added link and quote!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by RealSpoke

That might work.

But I think this may work better. This must be the man that can turn contrails into chemtrails, because this video is about weather and cloud control....

Wow, people really fall for "voice over videos" on youtube don't they?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

YUP!!

Ever see the movie "Idiocracy"? It's a comedy, but not unlikely!

I feel we are "diving in" to that movie's premise!!!

"IDIOCRACY"

(I am glad to be "old"......I hate to think what the 'YOUNGER" generation is going to face......I HOPE they get through the turmoil, somehow.....AND out of it, a "Star Trek" sort of peace, remains.......in year 2236, or there-about.......
edit on Thu 10 May 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by ignorant_ape

i have a paranoid suspicion that the creator of your 1st vid owns a vinegar factory

I think that perhaps we now know the reason the chemtrail thing is still around. Vinegar factories. A secret cabal of vinegar barons spreading disinformation on the interwebz trying to sell to the simpletons that believe everything they hear.

You have fallen for the disinfo put about by coal industry!!

stop falling for the lines dude - think for yourself for a change!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

think for yourself for a change!

I prefer to let deranged YouTube posters do that for me.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
So I'm relatively new to the chemtrail and orgone beliefs. I wanted to create my own post in effort to find more information, but am too new to the community and can only post in introductions - this is the closest post to what I'm persuing.

I've read enough on William Reich to believe there's definitely something going on - the only other time I've seen the US government work so hard to silence a scientist was Tesla.

On the other hand, there's folks like Croft. He'll gladly educate you about orgone and chemtrails - then sell you all the tools you need to combat them including power wands, holy hand grenades, and cloud busters......

From what I can tell, Croft is just a few pegs below a television evangalist that can magically heal the crippled if you pay enough money to be on the show and sign legal disclaimers saying you'll never talk about it, or a psychic medium that can tell things about you provided you give your social security number, date of birth, etc.

While attracted to the idea that Reich described the blue glow of orgone well before the first picture of earth was taken from space showing a blue glow around it, and the story of his cloudbuster making it rain, I'm having a hard time believing if this energy is everywhere and can be harnessed, where are the other scientists?

Is there any "orgone followers" that can suggest other scientific, non-biased sources of info? I'm not asking for enthusiasts or believers, but practical applications of science. The name alone was almost enough to discourage me, but I visited the warrior matrix forums only to find the vast majority of the community seem to be misguided Wiccans adopting and incorporating new tools and new excuses to spend money on quartz - all the while ready to take the head off of anyone who questions orgone or the ridiculous, clearly a money scam tools of Croft. Holy hand grenades? Really? Do you mistakenly count to 5 before throwing them like in Monty Python?

Specifically hoping to find some SCIENTIFIC research on it where no crazy religious folk rant, no opinions are presented, and nobody is trying to sell me some mystical gizmo like a power wand. Please keep in mind that I believe in almost nothing related to the supernatural, occult, or religion - yet am captivated by legitimate and provable mysteries science has not yet "proved.". Not at all interested in William S. Burroughs, Don Croft, or Jack Kerouac. Even Reich's surviving writings seem a bit opinionative and skewed, has this ever been addressed at length by legitimate researchers who aren't TRYING DESPERATELY to believe beforehand? Please help me find the scientific minds in this and not the spiritual followers of the concept. Any suggestions on where to begin?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
if everybody do this on earth it will work... but if not all do it.. nothing will happen. and they will keep spraying chemtrails

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheStar

Time to buy shares in vinegar companies!!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I think youre right. I dont want to lose out on this opportunity!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Is this really really possible? Thats a weird video. The guy really just sat their whispering disperse and the cloud just vanished, I wish he would of did that to the other one though, a one time happening doesn't convince me. But if any1 has any extras for me post them.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelonats

Try it yourself - concentrate on some clouds...wish them to disperse, and I guarantee they will.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
vinegar does work to clear the skies of chemtrails fast ! its a proven fact. what is being sprayed from the planes are actually micro sized mites that live in the ionosphere! they fly in swarms of trillions in front of the sun and look like clouds but they are insects. They hate vinegar!

You have to boil the vinegar outside in a pot with some water and the sky clears for miles wide!. They swarm over rivers and lakes and bodies of water to absorb the moisture released into the air. high up distance does not matter as the mites are low to earth as well as in the air you breathe but when they smell that vinegar the entire swarm scatters! They are obviously engineered and carry metal dust into our bodies. They make it rain by zapping the mites from drone planes and the mites release the water to earth. Drone planes hide behind them and you can see them at night. these planes are unmanned remote control mostly and are used for public mind control & surveillance.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by earthstar11

Now THAT is "proper" cointelpro - someone pretending to be a believer but trying to discredit the whole movement by being over-the-top daft!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Try it yourself - concentrate on some clouds...wish them to disperse, and I guarantee they will.

Its true. the clouds are actually life forms of air mites sprayed by planes. trillions of micro sized flies engineered to swarm and cover the sun and absorb water and release it back down as rain when zapped. look at night after it rains under a porch light and you'll see them. vinegar disperses them. i suspect it gives them gas which they cannot release and explode like roaches on boric acid.

so when you command them they move because they are alive and all move as one organism in the sky. If you stare at the they cluster in front of you as they crave attention. Plus they love the sugars & fructose in our blood. playing music outside also disperses them. hence the clouds are manmade- engineered and they are also used to hide drone planes that look like ufo's for public mind control.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelonats

Is this really really possible? Thats a weird video. The guy really just sat their whispering disperse and the cloud just vanished, I wish he would of did that to the other one though, a one time happening doesn't convince me. But if any1 has any extras for me post them. [/quote

it does work i do it all the time. people think they are clouds but they not they are insects. trillions of them swarm in the skies sprayed daily by planes. some are released by boats. they all swarm and behave as one organism that you can literally train as a pet and this is no joke. look under your porch light at night after it rains you can see them falling and zipping through the air. you can start training them with vinegar and they scatter but after a while they just respond to your voice. its a collective swarm with a hive mentality.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthstar11

Its true.

I know it is true - I can disperse any cloud at all jsut by thinking at it. Even ones I cannot se!

the clouds are actually life forms of air mites sprayed by planes. trillions of micro sized flies engineered to swarm and cover the sun and absorb water and release it back down as rain when zapped. look at night after it rains under a porch light and you'll see them. vinegar disperses them. i suspect it gives them gas which they cannot release and explode like roaches on boric acid.

ROFL!!

so when you command them they move because they are alive and all move as one organism in the sky. If you stare at the they cluster in front of you as they crave attention. Plus they love the sugars & fructose in our blood. playing music outside also disperses them. hence the clouds are manmade- engineered and they are also used to hide drone planes that look like ufo's for public mind control.

Playing music inside disperseses them too - have you noticed that?? Try it - if you see some dodgy clouds play some music inside, and I gaurantee they will disperse.

running a car or jogging also causes them to disperse.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthstar11

Its true.

I know it is true - I can disperse any cloud at all jsut by thinking at it. Even ones I cannot se!

the clouds are actually life forms of air mites sprayed by planes. trillions of micro sized flies engineered to swarm and cover the sun and absorb water and release it back down as rain when zapped. look at night after it rains under a porch light and you'll see them. vinegar disperses them. i suspect it gives them gas which they cannot release and explode like roaches on boric acid.

ROFL!!

Playing music inside disperseses them too - have you noticed that?? Try it - if you see some dodgy clouds play some music inside, and I gaurantee they will disperse.

running a car or jogging also causes them to disperse.

actually if you add vinegar to your salads or juices when you sweat it is released and scatters the swarm clouds when you jog . Some folks are not on an intellectual level nor have they mastered their environment. Hence they have no authority over the land or skies as awakened individuals have. So as some think this biological attack on earth is funny, we continue to protect and defend our earth and discover all the amazing power we have not being brainwashed as sheep!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Lavender nutmeg and vinegar. Where do they get these ideas? How are these concoctions going to get that high up in the air? How do they know what's in a chemtrail? How do they know what to counteract it with? Why do they believe in chemtrails...? So many questions.

height is not an issue wind carries the vapors fast. we know whats in it because we test and OBSERVE. we know what to counteract it with by COMMON SENSE and TESTING. WE see it in our skies thats why we fight it. nuff said. SOME people like us actually care about our skies , trees and earth. Who is smarter than nature? they can imitate but we originate. Its sad how some people live on this planet, feed off of it, and care nothing about it.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

how can the vapours rise up if the chemtrails are falling down??

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

how can the vapours rise up if the chemtrails are falling down??

by heat. by evaporation.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join