It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This weeks ATS Live! guest on Saturday night is former MOD UFO investigator Nick Pope.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
thanks for asking my Q Johnny.
i can understand them communicating with Belgium they had and still do have UFO activity.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I always think how people would think. So, is there any reason you avoided questions regarding, are witnesses lying (no specific), is person J telling the truth? Or would Nick Pope be put to answer uncomfortable questions - which he could refuse to answer anyway. I will not criticize on the questions you chose, some of them had an obvious answer but next time do mention the binary code of the Rendlesham Forest incident - no need to waste time describing what happened then when that can be seen on many shows that while some consider them garbage - at least give you the visual idea of the detailed events - Ufo Hunters season 2, Ancient aliens season 2.

At least thanks to Nick Pope for confirming which was my personal observation as well (and NOT - because he says so, I repeat like a parrot what a researcher says!) - that it was neither training, nor the lighthouse was laready proven it was not. Still, the dubious binary code part was never answered since 'your out of time'

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Can someone give a link to listen Nick Pope?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

www.illustrial.net...

Second link from the archive, somewhere after 1/3 is where it starts

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join