It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This weeks ATS Live! guest on Saturday night is former MOD UFO investigator Nick Pope.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Yep, thats right, THE Nick Pope, the man from the ministry, former UFO case investigator for the British Ministry of Defence.

www.nickpope.net...

We'd like your questions for Nick in this thread - we'll do our best to ask as many of them on the show as we possibly can. We'll also be taking callers on the night as well.

edit on 9/5/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Cheers for the heads up Nef! No questions but will definitely be listening

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
1. what is his personal opinion of what the 'moving stars' are that so many of us see?

2. does he believe there are many more than one species, and does he believe they're friend/foe?

3. what does he think about the space programme and search for other planets to live on, and does he believe humanity has the 'right' to go and invade their air space in the search for that?

those are the ones off the top of my head, looking forward to the broadcast

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

After the Rendalsham Forrest event the official story was released saying this was a training mission and that the whole thing had been set up by the military as some kind of test. Was that a smoke screen or was this a training mission? What really happened that night?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Before I ask a question, I have one of my own..... I am currently looking through his site and there are many subjects, are the questions solely about UFO's or can be anything that he has on his site?

Quoted from his site

Welcome to the official website for author, journalist and TV personality Nick Pope, who used to run the British Government's UFO Project and is now recognised as one of the world's leading experts on UFOs, the unexplained and conspiracy theories.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Didn't he sign the Official Secrets Act, if so, I'd like to know how he's able to speak about his work with the government?

Also, what UFO case in his mind, is definitive proof that an E.T. race is visiting Earth?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Anything on his site

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Yes thanks for the nod. I will look forwards to listening to him. Should be a good show.
Nice one ATS

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Amazing news

My questions :

I would like to know why a civilian was given a job that would seem to be more suited to someone in the military? Wouldn't the military have more resources at their disposal for these kinds of investigations? Why not a team of dedicated scientists covering a multitude of disciplines like physics , chemistry etc

Id also like to know why there was an MOD investigations dept in the first place? Was his job was to find out if we were being visited by aliens or just to see if our airspace was being invaded by a foreign country with some exotic tech?

If they were looking for aliens then what would be the point of even knowing that UFO's exist as far as the military was concerned? I mean if the MOD really did discover we were being visited by aliens what would have been the next step? Was the MOD hoping to shoot them down or make contact with them? Its obvious that we would be powerless to defend ourselves against an alien race that was advanced enough to cross the vast emptiness of space.

edit on 9-5-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I have a question, and I understand if it does not get on the air, but maybe later he can read it here.

The question is concerning his thoughts on "conspiracy theories" in general. Which can be found on his site here www.nickpope.net... I didn't want to quote the whole thing as it covers many subjects, including many that are here on ATS.

Mr.Pope, my question is concerning your thoughts on "conspiracy theories" in general, as stated on your site. Though many of the examples you gave have a varied amount of belief, and believers, persons such as myself and others consider conspiracies to be of all natures, and should never be categorized amongst the more "plausible" or the least.

One of the largest and profound, divided, and the least confirmed are of the UFO nature, something you yourself have dedicated much of your time to, with your research, articles, interviews, and contributions, how do you not see a correlation between those that believe that something such as the NWO, or government cover up, is less important, then UFO's?

Do you feel that you yourself have become part of the role of propagator as well?

I am particularly interested in the role that the internet and social networking sites have played in propagating conspiracy theories.

Due to UFO's still being lied about today, is that not partly why there is a

“the demonization of government”
, of which you believe to be a "misunderstanding of how the government works"?

You guys can cut that down anyway you would like

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Nick Pope is I think one of the serious researches who is doing actual effort in investigation. Question:

Do you have any solid evidence that all said about the Rendlesham Forest Incident really happened, in particular - Jim Penniston touching the aircraft, getting vision of some binary code, writing that down, and then this code deciphered by a computer programer. Isn't this a little too far and are some people really making up stories to make money?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Please make sure to ask him for his opinion on the recent sonic boom incident. Does he believe the official story or does he think there is more to it than a helicopter pilot pressing the wrong button?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

Do you have any solid evidence that all said about the Rendlesham Forest Incident really happened..

Imtor, Nick Pope once said that 'evidence' about the case got sent to Germany, perhaps you could ask him to expand on that.

Cheers.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Did any more evidence come out from the UFO over Michael Howards residence that the public were not privvy too?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Q: Does the Uk Government share any of its information with other Commonwealth countries in regards to UFO or aliens?
or have other governments asked Uk for information regarding UFO's or aliens ?

though i doubt he will answer these questions.

oops edit to add one more, Q: any new evidence related to the crop circle phenomena? and does he believe that the circles are telling a story and are giving us information about ourselves (humans) and the aliens ?
edit on 9/5/12 by Whateva69 because: another Q

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
1) How many Chinese lanterns caused fires that were suppressed by the authorities?
I ask this due to the seemingly high number of years the lanterns were stated as being UFOs.

2) I can't tell you how sick the whole lantern excuse is when low flying ships may have been
seen at times and never reported. Thus would the possibility of UK's own ships be the cause
of UFOs now that your association with the government is released. In other words do you feel
the UK would not own or knowingly harbor the UFO ships.

edit on 5/9/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I am particularly interested in the role that the internet and social networking sites have played in propagating conspiracy theories.

If Chinese lanterns for UFOs was a conspiracy it certainly played out on the net.
Never hear a word trashing the lantern statements thus were the official word.
Sounds like the use of the net to make excuses for technology we are not allowed to know.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Why has the M.O.D. stopped researching UFOS when there is more evidence than ever before seen as everyone owns a camera these days.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Here is my one question for Nick Pope - Please.

Do you believe that UFO's are real - and could you explain why you believe that?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
My One Question:

Are aliens working in conjunction with humans on joint projects and if so where, what and when?

Thank you.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join