It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This weeks ATS Live! guest on Saturday night is former MOD UFO investigator Nick Pope.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Should be good Nef, what time will this be aired in the UK?

My question would be a simple one.

Nick, Do you believe beings from another planet or dimension have ever visited the Earth?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

The show is live from 2-5am Sunday morning (UK time) - I will endeavour to have the podcast version and Illustrial Rewind version up and running by noon on Sunday so that people can catch up.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Asked this on the other thread but I think It may belong here also:

Looking forward to hearing the interview and I'd be curious to hear what Nick think's about the Rendlesham forest incident, what really went on there? Something potentially very real or Is it something that can all in all most likely be explained away.

I'd be interested to know what his opinion of Ian Ridpath and his work in regards to the case is as well.

Thanks.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
In regards to RAF/UFO incidents, in which Nick has described a few, including over Pitlochry involving Harrier jets and another incident involving Tornadoes (can't recall where that was), but does he believe that the Royal Airforce have some kind of squadron which specifically deal with UFO incidents when they occur?

Furthermore, he is aware of how many RAF pilots (or even personnel), that have actually had UFO experiences?
edit on 10-5-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
What happened at Pitlochrie, Scotland. Did he ever find THE photo he had blown up and on his office wall at the MOD ?

Peace

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
What was the MoDs reaction to him comeing out in the public eye?

Do the MoD still hire someone alse to continue his old role?
edit on 10-5-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Don't think so mate, personally I've always found that story slightly dubious, the incident itself was much more interesting

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Q: In all of the MOD declassified documents, where are the photographs that were taken?
edit on 10/5/2012 by UKWO1Phot because: grammar.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Nef,

I have a couple questions, perhaps they can be addressed during the discussion:

1. What is your exposure to the research being performed at the Wenceslas mine on the Polish/Czech border in the early 1940's?
  2. What is your opinion on the "Fly Trap" found in this area after the war? How about the presence of the High Voltage cabling allegedly providing a great deal of power to it?
  3. Do you feel the "Nazi Bell" alleged to have been recovered by the US Military after the war was somehow an anti-gravity device?
  4. Do you feel that the "Foo Fighters" were indeed a product of this research?
  5. My experience has shown that prior to WW2, the number of UFO sightings were significantly less than after. Given that, do you feel there is a correlation?
  6. It is alleged that in secret, the scientists from the aforementioned Wenceslas mine (and elsewhere in Nazi Germany), were transported to Whitesands to continue with their research. Do you feel or have any opinion about the relevance to increased UFO sightings at that time?
  7. What are your feelings with respect to there perhaps being some segway between the discovery of the "Nazi Bell", the circular design nature of the "Fly trap", and the Roswell incident only 5 years and 3 years respectively afterwards?
  8. Is it possible (or even likely) that the Roswell incident, while not a balloon, but was continued research into the Anti-gravity propulsion system that the German scientists may have been attempting to develop?

I have felt, for quite some time, that (although I am a vociferous proponent of intelligent life on other planets....mathematically alone it has to be a certainty) the Roswell incident and the aforementioned anti-gravity research has been related if not one a by-product of the other. To me it only stands to reason that the USAF would be attempting to get a jumpstart on anyone else attaining this type of technology, if not to further our understanding of the Cosmos then to simply weaponize it.
edit on 10-5-2012 by alphabetaone because: clarity

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Does Nick think there is a goverment official working undercover in most major tv companies or other media outlets, to pursue any concrete evidence that may be presented, posted, passed over etc, so as to make sure it is not broadcasted to the public.
If so does he personally know any of them.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

It could be all part of the question about Rendlesham incident, I think there is enough proof the incident did happen so that's what you will hear, the question is the part with receiving a binary message, how true it is, ahd is Penniston speaking the truth?

Originally posted by karl 12
Imtor, Nick Pope once said that 'evidence' about the case got sent to Germany, perhaps you could ask him to expand on that.
Cheers.

Consider this your question, I personally want to know when it comes to Penniston and the binary code.

Originally posted by neformore

The show is live from 2-5am Sunday morning (UK time) - I will endeavour to have the podcast version and Illustrial Rewind version up and running by noon on Sunday so that people can catch up.

Are you going to keep a record of the interview for after Sunday noon?...

In regards I have one other question from the other thread:

Have you ever caught witnesses lying or told to lie and do you ever put witnesses on lie detector to verify they are not making up stories? If yes, what was the case?

edit on 11-5-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
As i live in the UK and have read a lot on the UFO situation i would like to pose some questions below;

1.WHY was there a UFO investigation department set up within the British MOD when in fact quite often than not the MOD would say that "we do not investigate UFOs as there is NO threat to national security".

2.Due to the "drip" "drip" release of a number of declassified MOD UFO documents over the years WHY was the stance taken by the British MOD that if UNKNOWN objects where entering and leaving British restricted air space that this reality would not be a real cause for a NATIONAL SECURITY concern and BE A PARAMOUNT justification for a full blown UFO INVESTIGATION by the MOD????????

3.In regards to question 1 and 2 WHY did the MOD always repeat the line of "we do not investigate UFOs as they pose NO THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY" when clearly any object that enters and leaves a country's restricted air space and is undefinable is surely a threat to national security?????

4 What are Nicks thoughts on British UFO researcher Timothy Goods publications on the themes of "above top secret" and the "need to know" levels of military and national security individuals who are privy to very high security clearances in relation to information ect on those UFO cases that contain very high levels of "high strangeness".

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
By the way.. Breaking News..!

I was just informed that the shows are now available in a lower bandwidth. So those with not-so-great connections will be able to listen also.

Shoutcast page for ATSLive

WooHoo!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Awesome!

My question: Can you tell us about your favorite little-known case that still provide interesting testimony/evidence?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hello. I understand that for the last few years it has been the policy in the U.K. that ufo 'sightings' may only be reported on a local level, i.e local news outlets, so in order to get a clearer idea of the phenomenon one has to trawl through various local media reports and if, for example, a sighting is reported in a neighbouring county, then we in this county would be none the wiser.

Would you, Nick Pope, care to comment on this?

Perhaps this could tie in with the question from Colz... above: Does Nick think there is a goverment official working undercover in most major tv companies or other media outlets, to pursue any concrete evidence that may be presented, posted, passed over etc, so as to make sure it is not broadcasted to the public.
If so does he personally know any of them.
edit on 12-5-2012 by WhiteAlaska because: Its a related question, they should be tied together. Mr.Pope is ex-government so two questions in one is the norm.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigfootsCobbler
Please make sure to ask him for his opinion on the recent sonic boom incident. Does he believe the official story or does he think there is more to it than a helicopter pilot pressing the wrong button?

??
Helicopter that makes a sonic boom? Isnt the sonic boom from when an aircraft breaks the sound barrier? What helicopter can go that fast? Wrong button? Do they have a button that goes boom?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by Rising Against

It could be all part of the question about Rendlesham incident, I think there is enough proof the incident did happen so that's what you will hear, the question is the part with receiving a binary message, how true it is, ahd is Penniston speaking the truth?

Originally posted by karl 12
Imtor, Nick Pope once said that 'evidence' about the case got sent to Germany, perhaps you could ask him to expand on that.
Cheers.

Consider this your question, I personally want to know when it comes to Penniston and the binary code.

Originally posted by neformore

Are you going to keep a record of the interview for after Sunday noon?...

In regards I have one other question from the other thread:

Have you ever caught witnesses lying or told to lie and do you ever put witnesses on lie detector to verify they are not making up stories? If yes, what was the case?

edit on 11-5-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

I read that the whole incident was a military training endeavor set up by the US to see how the troops would react to an actual alien invasion. So saying there is plenty of evidence suggesting this was real does not make sense in that light.If it was a training excersise there can be no evidence that this was real. I asked this on page one. Nick please confirm whether this was a training excersise or did something happen that night.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Im looking forward to this interview..I have 2 questions..

What effect, if any, do you think an alien landing would have on the world's view of religion?

What effect do you think an alien landing would have on America's national security?
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

How many people will kill themselves when God and his magical heaven are known as the moronic delusion that it is?

that would be a good question for him.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hope it's not to late to post a question:

In your time at the MoD, Did you ever have information pertaining to a secret space program (either in Europe or in the U.S)?

If not: Do you believe that one exists?

If yes: Is there any evidence you are aware of to suggest that the technology being used in such programs is far in advance of what the general public is aware of?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join