It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast & Oceanic territories of North America Prepare for imminent MEGAQUAKE

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FreshAirGirl

Yes, that is interesting; finally the science is begining to understand the complex dynamic of what is going on in the seismicity of the North Pacific coast of America.

I am still so impacted of the magnitude of the flood that has hit New England and Mid Atlantic States. This other event, that although does not seems to be too much related with the earthquakes, by some strange coincidence was revealed to me to occur a little after the earthquake of October 16th that stroke all that region, with epicenter in Maine.

Sorry but I am so much affected now to see the devastation occurred in the New Jersey and New York to be able to post a more extensive comment.

Here some links showing how devastating has been this flood, look like Tsunami, the worst experienced in the USA in many decades:

www.reuters.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...

I just only want to add, as a final reflection, that I don't see why there is too much opposition from certain scientific circles to fight against and to even discredit in the most rough way the contribution that the psychics and seers can give to clarify the mystery that is to predict on time natural disasters? Well, perhaps are not really the scientists, but the people that use science to support atheistic fundamentalism. Can you imagine how many people that is now suffering the worst moment of their lives, perhaps mourning their beloved ones, might have given whatever they have, just to only have had the chance to be warned on time?

Well, here there was a warning posted months ago, and it was systematically boycotted in one of the most horrendous ways I ever have seen along my life, and let me tell you that I am an academician, a person that work daily with science and that even have contributed to teach it in accredited Universities in America.

This makes me think all the damage that the materialism and determinism are doing to Science in this country, it seems that in many disciplines there is still people thinking with the mentality of the XIX century, is difficult to don’t remind by witnessing it, perhaps is better to say by suffering it, the criticism of mathematicians like Pavel A. Florensky about some dangerous trends of modern science.

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on 5/9/2012 @ 11:55 AM By the way the Quake I am foreseeing is going to occur followed by a giant tsunami, so there is going to be
not only earthquake destruction but also flood one.

posted on 5/9/2012 @ 01:33 PM even I am thinking if this event might be occurring instead of the west in New York, something really strange,
since usually that city is considered one of the most stable soils of the country.......The point is that I don't perceive this occuring in
warm waters, and we are now in a heating season, so that makes me think in cities that are more to the north along the coasts and as I told
with high density of population.

posted on 5/9/2012 @ 01:38 PMNo, this is not going to occur in five years or so, this is imminent, something comming sooner, in weeks or months
at most but not in many years ahead of what we are now in the time line.

posted on 10/18/2012 @ 07:30 PM
Now as far as this one goes
"1) Some strong seismic motion not very usual shaking the North East Coast of the country, and from what I can see it will affect specially the coast in between New York city and Boston."

I will agree that you seem to have a degree of accuracy, and the reason that I agree with this one is because you have not cast your net so wide as to encompass all possibilities.

edit on 10/31/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Originally posted by JamesofOz
The Angel of Lightness is a very accurate, incredible intuitive. Many here expect perfect accuracy however timelines change for many reasons. The Angel of Lightness may have seen a possible future timeline and occasionally these change; this doesn't diminish his accuracy in any way. You cannot apply exact quantifiable standards to intuition as it just doesn't work that way.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

You are assuming that this fakester is asking to espouse "intuition". But as I pointed out in my last post here, he would have us believe he has "powers" of prediction, not "oh I have a feeling Colombia is gonna experience an earthquake" which is the absolute difference between this alleged prediction and simple intuition.

If you believe that he can "predict" anything at all? Please take a vacation.
edit on 18-10-2012 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

Intuition is not a quantifiable science and as such if you apply these standards to intuitive people you'll be dissappointed. If you understand how different timelines work you'll understand how intuitives can be wrong but right. You have to understand how time works in order to understand how intuitives operate. Very accurate, remarkable intuitives put themselves up for ridicule when they may indeed have seen a possible future. If you don't understand this then you'll end up dismissing all genuine intuitives, which is your loss.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Puterman share also the same so high standards of what is an accomplished prophecy that if I would going to follow them I might suggest right now to burn all the books my readers may have of Mitchel of Nostradamus or Edgar Cayce.

Well I would say that was a very good idea but each to his own.

kind of precision you are demanding here to have to be accepted as a trully seer.

Maybe you should go back and read my post. You are muddling two posts up perhaps? I have not demanded any precision, I merely said that since your prediction was made in May, and occurred much later, I was wondering if your prophecies/predictions were open ended, in other words did not come with a time frame. I have not demanded any precision at all.

Puterman just let me know, Please and with all my respect, when are you planing to teach a course on prophecy in Harvard or Yale?, and also what bibliography will you go to use?, since I sincerely couldn't find no Prediction or forcast ever done and accomplished at all searching in the entire web for about an hour that match the kind of atomic precision you want, again excuse my ignorance in this matter but it seems you have a knowledge that must be available only somewhere in the Sancto Sanctorum of the Mount Olympus, I am just a humble mortal not perhaps as divine as you are.

However dont think this is sarcasm, I give you the benefit of the doubt, so please enlight us to which authors we can read concerning accomplished Prophecies or predictions of the past that were rigorously tested with your so nice standards of Quality and precision?

Of course it is sarcasm, and misdirected sarcasm since you have completely mistaken my post for another it would seem. Read again:

"Your Boston one is in a different category I think BUT the post where you said that was dated in May. So tell me, is there a time limit on these forecasts or are they open ended?"

Just a question and no precision demanded. Also why would I teach a course on prophecy? You are just being juvenile. You are whining on about atomic precision when I have said nothing about that. In fact I consider the whole tone of your post in poor taste and not in the least bit related to what was written.

I believe you must have dozens or perhaps hundreds of nice examples to talk about since you underlined in your very extensive post, pardon I wanted to say two posts, that you never denied the fact that there is prophecy in this world, of what kind of prophecy or prophets or seers are you taking about?.

I never underlined anything. Go back an look at my posts. There is not one single piece of text underlined. The only person underlining anything on this thread is you.

edit on 1/11/2012 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JamesofOz

Well, at least you recognized that there was a prediction on May, I appreciate it, that is a good principle of mutual understanding.

Underlining in this context is not just the physical act to use the under button of the editor, when it is posted a reply here, is to remark an idea, to support with emphasis a point.

What I grasp from your interesting reply is that you want to know for how long is valid a prediction, well unfortunately this does not work as a park meter, it is not all under my control, or the one of somebody else
that is sensitive to receive visions of the future.

You see an event, in a sort of mental screen where images are projected, you only know that is coming soon since the circumstances look very familiar what it is our present, also more or less any vision or premonition carries some information of the region or area of it, or the kind of population that might be affected.

Unfortunately this is not as immediate as to solve an algebraic mathematical equation or to run a simple program in a computer and check the results is producing.

I believe if Science some time in the future achieves some understanding of how clairvoyancy works, to touch the future, perhaps might be not only through a very complex Statistical modeling or analysis, as some researchers are now trying to do in forecasting, but moreover by a extremly sophisticate use of powerful mappings in the space-time like the ones used in differential Geometry or Topology.

I use to compare the effective mental vision a Clairvoyant has of the future, as the exercise to collapse a giant geometric region into one single point through some kind of smart map.

As I can see from your reply you are new to this kind of experience, in other words you look to don’t know to many truly seers or have researched a lot on this phenomenon. I respectfully suggest you to don’t hurry in to burn any of your Nostradamus books before to get more information of this Art.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/2/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone........he would have us believe he has "powers" of prediction, not "oh I have a feeling Colombia is gonna experience an earthquake" which is the absolute difference between this alleged prediction and simple intuition

Let me clarify that the expression used with sarcasm in your certainly very arrogant post:

us to believe he has "powers" of prediction

Says more about you own way to try to understand what is going on here, your very personal interpretation of everything that I have posted here, but definitively does not have nothing to do with what I actually have posted.

I'm absolutely sure that in none part of this thread, moreover in no thread at all I ever posted in ATS, BTS or any other predictions websites where my threads are published, I have used the very arrogant expression " to have powers" that is something that comes from your own mind, or the one of somebody else.

From my genuine point of view, to have successful premonitions is not any power at all, is a sensibility, is an ability, perhaps a capacity to connect with a source that is the only one that really has such a power to see everything from only one perspective, so for it everything is equally accessible : past, present and future.

I have always described this ability as gift, a talent granted to me, in other words something that is not my will to have it, and that I might keep just only for myself, and I know there are many selfish ways I could use it just only in my benefit, or to share it, as I am trying to do here, for whoever wants to receive it.

Please if you are trying to attack this thread don't put words I never have used on my mouth, that is going out of the topic, and lack of seriousness, by the way.

By the way, I didn't say that I had a feeling that Colombia was going to have an earthquake, I just said that there was going to be by sure such seismic activity in that region and it happened.

In the same way I predicted correctly in along the many weeks of this thread, and under your constant attacks, the earthquakes of Alaska, Norway, Russian Far east, Argentina, Colombia, Vancouver, North East Texas, New England, as well as that we were going to see a giant flood a little after it.

Can I ask you a question? What have you done here in that same time a little more productive that just only spending your life in trying to hide the sun with your hands?

The truth is anyway here, anybody can check it, nobody needs your own interpretations about me to arrive to their own conclusions. If you believe you are doing merits as a fakes hunter why don't you go to John Titor website, he has predictions that are several times more attackable than this one, don't waste your time here. After all I never have claimed to have the power to travel from or to the XXV century.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/2/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Some of us actually appreciate you giving us a "head up",
I hope you continue sharing your gift with those of us sensible enough to at least take it in to consideration so we can prepare.... just in case.
The unbelievers will just drown or fall off in a big crack, I guess.

edit on 11/2/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light

Do you need more evidence that I am Talking seriously when i claim to be able to foresee these kind of events?

Welll for the ones like you that say that I use to predict earthquakes in so large areas, why don't you check my previous posts here to see, that i said, in response to the question of one other readers, a believer on my powers, that I predicted to be prepared for important earthquakes in South American continent, in the andean region.

As I have long given up on this thread, mainly because I (again) realized that it is in the personal prediction and dreams Forum, and THUSLY should be taken with no measure of scientific or literal seriousness, I felt it incumbent upon me to show you the error of your ways as indicated in this post by You where you in fact DID claim to have powers as shown by the above quoted text.

Now, again, would you like to claim that nowhere you stated to have powers?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hi Dear sled735,

I think certainly there is a lot of wisdom in our comment and I am going to weight it carefully and trying to follow it in the future.

I also think it is better to pay attention to the ones really appreciate the effort that I do trying to come here and spend valuable time in to warn on time the people.

If I continue giving too much attention to persons that it is clear are in a fight that is not mine, with crusades against paranormality or predictions, for reasons that are clearly very personal and that has nothing to do with me, the threads are going to derive in a discussion that is going to the land of no where.

Thanks for your wise suggestion,

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 11/4/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesofOz

Hi Dear JamesofOz,

The point here is very clear, we are falling in the game of people that is trying to convert this thread in what they like it must be, not in what it actually it is, also they are trying to make me say exactly what they want, creating any kind of tiring arguing, doing circles around beliefs that pertain to their own mentality longly established in prejudges of an entire life.

Everybody knows that a good Attorney, can drive or manipulate even the best of the witnesses of the counterpart in the court to say what he wants in defense of his cause, either if it is really fair or not. Legalism does not always match with real justice, many times gives the reason to the more expert in rhetoric, that is a paradox of our system in which even the devil has the right of a Lawyer.

However, I am a man of facts, I am going to circumscribe myself just in to them, to continue posting my predictions and show how they match to what it is actually occurring. This not because I need to feed my ego, but to open the eyes of who ever can get benefit of the messages I receive. If the facts are showing that predictions or forecasts are running well, that were correctly posted, even thousands of words of the most impressive verbose is not going to change that.

If I see that somebody is coming here to claim that it is advisable to burn books or writings of very well known and proven seers of the Past, as I have seen on the last days in this thread, it is clear that I am dealing with somebody that is not a serious replier, his fight is not against me, but against the prophetic experience and so it is waste of time to argue with him. The Bible clearly states the point: There is no worst blind that the one does not want to see and no worst deaf than the one does not want to hear.

If somebody comes to say here that he still believes in the Epicycles of Ptolomeus, and does not admit discussion on the topic, since they apparently work, or that he is convinced that he is just only a piece of meet evolved without cause from a chaotic universe, just by chance, that can talk and breath, I am not going to worry me more about to find the way to help him or her to see the error in which it is living.

Ultimately everybody soon or later gravitates to the companion of who thinks in the same way, and also arrives to the final destination he or she deserves. The responsibility in this life is Personal, even Ezekiel book, Chapter 18, has stated it with meridian clarity

Thanks for your honest support,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

Originally posted by The angel of light
....., in response to the question of one other readers, a believer on my powers, that I predicted to be prepared for important earthquakes in South American continent, in the andean region

my
determiner (possessive) /mī/ 
my, plural
1.Belonging to or associated with the speaker
- my name is John
- my friend
2.Used with a name to refer to a member of the speaker's family
- my Francine won top honors in the science fair
3.Used with forms of address in affectionate, sympathetic, humorous, or patronizing contexts
- my dear boy
- my poor baby
4.Used in various expressions of surprise
- my goodness!
- oh my!

Now I see from where it is comming all this important misunderstanding, while somebody can read My as a possesive, in the statement in question I was using it in the other sense of a determiner, meaning association with such abilities or skills.

Let me explain this again, just to avoid confusion of my readers, to say : "This is my place in a theater, or in a parking area, or in classroom, or my chair in the dinning table".

Does not mean that the person is owning that space, not necesarily, but that is using it regularly, so it considers it as determined by his or her use, by its association with that place, parking area, classroom or chair, not that he necesarily owns it.

Another way to see this, if you say: "I am going to my class of English", that does not mean that you are necesarily coordinating, teaching or Lecturing that class, among the students it is just to say that a student is attending a class of a Professor.

When the people are sat at a table, to take dinner or lunch, somebody can ask:
" if that your fork or mine, or is that my juice or my soup? "

Those sentences do not mean in general that any of the two owns it, but refers more comonly to be using it or served to be eaten by somebody in particular. For instance if they are eating as mere invites or guests, of somebody else, none of them are owners of those elements, only the landlord or host is really the owner, they are just using them or eating that food.

The statement: " This is my Bible or my Mass book" ,

when you are on sunday at the church, does not mean that the person is claiming to be owner or the author of that book, but just that he has a copy of the book at his or her hands to use it during the event.

The expression: "My name is John" , never means that the person in question is the only John, the only one that can use that name, or that he has copyrights over it.

I never have claimed to be owner of the powers involved in to predict correctly future events, but jsut to be in use of them, that is the sense of my expression, I thought it was clear but if no, I am happy to clarify it now.

I can't own such powers since I am just a mere recipient of them, I have received access to them, but just for free from whom really owns them, that is God, master of any talent or wisdom.

Thanks for attention,

The Angel of Lightness .

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
AOL, inflexible people who are unable to understand timelines and intuition will never be convinced that intuitives can see real, possible timelines that can and do change. They want exact quantifiable scientific answers. Not going to happen.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Threads like this are what make knowledge of the other place...a darkened place to the mainstream.

Put dates visions of even close to date...no then again don't bother its an insult to anyones intelligence.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

reply to post by Dr Expired

posted on 5/9/2012 @ 01:38 PMNo, this is not going to occur in five years or so, this is imminent, something coming sooner, in weeks or months at most but not in many years ahead of what we are now in the time line.

posted on 5/11/2012 @ 03:18 PM Imminent means that it coming soon, that means that is not going to occur in 5, 10 or 20 years in the future, but in just months or at most few years, as I told in one of my previous replies.

I believe Dear Dr Expired, you need to read more carefully many posts that possible you ignore on this thread, and I beg you to don't take your own comment as an insult to your own intelligence, your omision is understandable since there are many posts along this thread, take time to study all.

Certainly, there were clear time lines posted from my side since the very beginning, I took a lot of care to do so.

I didn't post here predictions without stating what is the estimated period of their accomplishment, so whoever is complaining that there were no time frames is not saying the truth, is criticizing without real knowledge of the subject, without solid reason.

I provided the time frame of the accomplishment of the events forecasted in the thread in the best it was possible with the information I had at hand, the one I was perceiving, and after all from May to November there is only period of months, and many quakes describe in the thread started to happen months ago, not just now.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 11/5/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

can tell you that Im perceiving as imminent the occurrence of a MEGAQUAKE that might affect the north Pacific or Atlantic Basins, and in particular causing great devastation in the North American shore of it.

You realize your "prediction" covers coast to coast don't you?

Why not just say, " I predict a an earthquake, somewhere in the US, at some other point in time". In essence, is that not what you are predicting?

I guess I must be a seer as well... I predict a earthquake somewhere around Japan.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
All I can say is:

Earthquake, CHECK !
Tsunami, there was a fair warning by the MSM and enormous flooding did occur so... CHECK !

Prediction = CONFIRMED !

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Nuke2013

There are major earthquakes every week/month.
Tsunami warnings are common.
Clusters do occur within days of each other in a region.
I predict a big earthquake to happen in Turkey soon..it is imminent.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
sorry double post internet problems
edit on 5-11-2012 by Dr Expired because: dP

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Angel,
I have a friend who has been told by "contacts" that something is due to happen in mid November, and December.

I was just wondering if you have had any visions surrounding these dates? He asked me to see if I could get information from others to validate this.
(You may have posted something earlier, but I haven't had time to go through the entire thread.)

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nuke2013

Dear Nuke,

You are omitting a lot of ulterior posts, of May and beginning of June, in which it was described in details how the devastation that you seems to do not understand was going to come.

It is certainly a fact that we saw in October 16th a very unusual earthquake with epicenter in Maine, the same one that was felt in NYC and Boston.

It is also true, that we have seen in the last week two major natural disasters running almost in parallel, both of the scale of Mega disasters, one affecting the Atlantic coast, the giant flood look like Tsunami released by Sandy, at in the Pacific two strong earthquakes, one almost reaching magnitude 7 and other almost reaching magnitude 8, among at least other 80 smaller aftershocks, in the island of Charlotte, the ones that have shaken two major metropolis in that area: Vancouver and Seattle.

These two important cities were mentioned in this thread months ago this situation happened.

Please take your time and read better my different posts along all the thread.

Thanks for your reply,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on 5/9/2012 @ 11:55 AM By the way the Quake I am foreseeing is going to occur followed by a giant tsunami, so there is going to be not only earthquake destruction but also flood one.

posted on 5/9/2012 @ 01:33 PM even I am thinking if this event might be occurring instead of the west in New York, something really strange, since usually that city is considered one of the most stable soils of the country.......The point is that I don't perceive this occuring in warm waters, and we are now in a heating season, so that makes me think in cities that are more to the north along the coasts and as I told with high density of population.

posted on 5/9/2012 @ 01:38 PMNo, this is not going to occur in five years or so, this is imminent, something comming sooner, in weeks or months at most but not in many years ahead of what we are now in the time line.

posted on 5/27/2012 @ 02:58 PM
So, as it happened with the quakes in the very north Pacific, coast of Alaska and the archipelagos close to it, this is concrete and objective evidence that my forecasting is being accomplished in front of your eyes.

I would suggest respectfully and cautiously to my readers living in areas like coast of Alaska, British Columbia, Washington State, Oregon, new England, Nova Scotia, New found land, Greenland to be prepared,
in the way they consider necessary, for more events like these or worst happening in the not so far future.

posted on 9-5-2012 @ 04:17 PM

1) Some strong seismic motion not very usual shaking the North East Coast of the country, and from what I can see it will affect specially the coast in between New York city and Boston.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hi Dear Sled735,

I decided to pickup your reply since it is certainly an interesting question. I try the best of my abilities to reply many posts but it is at present impossible to go over all, since my threads are now reaching a climax of popularity.

About your question, I think it is better to recall a post of months ago, that is practically already accomplished with the only exception of perhaps the last two events of the list.

Here is the forecast as it was originally posted:

posted on 9-5-2012 @ 04:17 PM
1) Some strong seismic motion not very usual shaking the North East Coast of the country, and from what I can see it will affect specially the coast in between New York city and Boston.

2) another important seismic event in the surroundings of the Mississippi Valley, specially in between St Louis and Memphis.

3) Other major earthquake in the area of the cascades, surroundings of Vancouver and Seattle.

4) a Mega Quake in Alaska, with epicenter in undersea of the coast that extends from the south of Anchorage to Juneau.

5) In California, where I presume the intensity will be the higher never before registered in USA, and with epicenter at some point in between Sn Francisco and St Barbara. In rough numbers, a temptative time line will be from our present to the Summer of 2014 to see all these sequence already completed, as a giant domino effect of seismic motions shaking the entire North American continent from one coast to the other.

Here the facts:

1) < this earthquake happened on October 16th of 2012 with epicenter in Maine>

2) < there were two earthquakes in that basin, in north east Texas and in Oklahoma on May 10th 2012, the day after the prediction was posted, and in Tennessee in June 17th 2012 >

3) < there were two so strong earthquakes in Charlotte islands, close to these two cities, in October 27th 2012 reaching almost magnitude 8 and 7 the day after.>

4) < after the release of the thread, the strongest earthquake was one of magnitude 7 in Aleutians Islands in September 26th 2012.>

5) We are still waiting for the Mega seismic activity in California, so please be prepared, it might be even sooner of what it was initially forecasted.

Thanks for your reply,

Your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join