It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! MSM Coverage - Legal Challenges to Fed - The End is Near

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
Once it becomes obvious that the "big event" is really happening and the excitement sinks in, the natural question will be "Well, what do we do now?"

If we just sit on our asses waiting for leaders to show up, this will all have been for nothing. The universe doesn't tolerate a vacume and power theives will rush in. The cabalists will laugh and say we needed them. It's time to step into our power.

I envision a new Indepence Day Celebration; a national block party. Its time to meet our neighbors. It's time to mature and start acting like adults. We must establish new means to express ourselves and establish new governance. We must create a way to vote 24/7 and take back our govt.

We have the tools at our disposal. What is your part in this?

Right on!

The aftermath of the cabal's downfall is indeed what we should be concerned about. Ufortunately too few know about all the nefarious agendas that cabal has had its tenacles on. It's not just financial or political, it's religous, scientifical, philosophical. How are we going to reverse all their mind-programming when all the infected elements are still going to be there? It wouldn't be inconvenient that they've took mesures to assure their survival or that we go down with them.

I've lost faith in humanity because humans minds are too easy to mess with.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
it is happening
the time has come
emancipate and proclimate
from the mountains
let freedom sing

∞LOVE∞

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

We have the tools at our disposal. What is your part in this?

I try to talk to family members and friends about this, but they won't touch the "conspiracy" issues with a 10 foot pole. Why? Group think. You can't just convince one person at a time. That doesn't work. They'll reject the idea on the basis of how embarrassed they'd feel to even bring it up with others they know. You have to convince groups of people, so they can feel comfortable agreeing with each other. We don't have individual thinkers in most places in the world. Most people do not ask questions. They take in whatever they are told. I wonder if it is due to low intelligence, aka stupidity, or just mental laziness.

So, how do you do it? Do you have money to influence the networks and newspapers? Even when "we" (e.g., protesters) get press, we end up looking like lunatics to the average person.

I don't know what to do, because there is a super power within the US; it's called the TV, and most of us can't afford a second's worth of air time.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Not that I don't agree, that the banks have been exploiding the system. But you have to be specific ... and he never stated any specifics ...

WHAT are they doing that is unlawful, specifically ... name one point. If you intend to say "making money out of thin air", the answer is no ... not really. A money note, is not value ... but a note, declaring that the "owner" of this note, being the bank, will pay the holder a sum of some value for that note ... the value being specific at the point of printing, but not necessarily equal in amount of goods it can purchase, at the point of "return".

This isn't illegal at all ...

So, be specific about WHAT they are doing that is illegal.

edit on 10/5/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Sorry if I'm totally incorrect on this, but I can't see the video (blocked) at work. Is this the Lawsuit referred to on David Wilcock's website; divinecosmos.com...?

If it is, I've been keeping up on that and the lawsuit from the lawyers in New York is LEGIT! My Wife and I are stocking up on supplies for the 3+ days when they shut everything down.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4REVOLUTION
Sorry if I'm totally incorrect on this, but I can't see the video (blocked) at work. Is this the Lawsuit referred to on David Wilcock's website; divinecosmos.com...?

If it is, I've been keeping up on that and the lawsuit from the lawyers in New York is LEGIT! My Wife and I are stocking up on supplies for the 3+ days when they shut everything down.

no it's not the same suit.

we need it to collapse and we need to be there to rebuild it and not let the same cronies in different hats, do the rebuilding.

fiat money is only worth something when we the people say it is and this is the only power they have over us.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
they will just pay him off. 20 million!
a legal action like this should be done by a Big group of people.
and Never travle on the same air plaine!

people have tryd things like this before.
never her from them again.
even I know how to give some one cancer.
just like the CIA.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
You can sign up and support him here :

micro2.majesticinteractive.co.za...

All the Information about the lawsuit is on this page where it says see here

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Departed

Isn't this the same guy that wrote

"Slave Species of God." ?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
The end is near?

I got drawn to the pic in your post and couldn't find a 1080 version for my desktop wallpaper so I made my own, here for anybody who wants.

The End is Near 1080p Wallpaper

Do you guys think it would be 'easier' to pay someone to do a hit job in South Africa? If so, this guy could have a small army after his hide.

edit on 10-5-2012 by Strainz because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2012 by Strainz because: Image was HUGE!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

WHAT are they doing that is unlawful, specifically ... name one point. If you intend to say "making money out of thin air", the answer is no ... not really. A money note, is not value ... but a note, declaring that the "owner" of this note, being the bank, will pay the holder a sum of some value for that note...

This isn't illegal at all ... So, be specific about WHAT they are doing that is illegal.

I don't know about South Africa, but our Constitution defines what money is, and it
is NOT a bill of credit (or pretty pieces of printed paper called legal tender). The
fact is we do not have Constitution money--so how can we claim to have a
Constitution government? Without honest money, how can we expect to
have honest government? I submit this the central issue of our times.

“The Founding Fathers of this great land had no difficulty whatsoever understanding the agenda of bankers, and they frequently referred to them and their kind as, quote, ‘friends of paper money. They hated the Bank of England, in particular, and felt that even were we successful in winning our independence from England and King George, we could never truly be a nation of freemen, unless we had an honest money system. ”
- Peter Kershaw, author of the 1994 booklet “Economic Solutions”

As we all know, Ron Paul has called for sound money, but is he crazy?

There is a downside to having honest money. 1) The politician will have to be more responsible, clearly that would never work. 2) We wouldn't be able to go to war at the drop of a had, clearly that would bad for the military industrial complex. and 3) private bankers would lose power, clearly that would be bad for those pushing the globalist agenda. 4) It would mean we actually start to follow the Constitution, and in the view of many that would be very bad trend.

So, clearly, Ron Paul is crazy. The system needs someone who is understand how the real world works. We need a leader who is willing to look the other way, an honest man would just mess everything up. Why spoil a good thing? That would be insane! Why change anything when it is working so well for bankers? That is crazy! Yes, Paul is the wrong man for the job, the system needs a Romney or Obama, at least they know how the system works and they won't rock the boat. Hell those guys won't even bring back Glass-Steagall which just proves they the kind of leaders we need.

But seriously, consider what our Founding Fathers had to say:

"[It was] the poverty caused by the bad influence of the English bankers on the Parliament which has caused in the colonies hatred of the English and . . . the Revolutionary War."
- Benjamin Franklin

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt."
- John Adams

“If the American people ever allow the banks to control issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers occupied”.
- Thomas Jefferson

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies...The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the Government, to whom it properly belongs."
- Thomas Jefferson

After Bretton Woods the US became the world's reserve currency, but this was largely due to fact our money was backed by silver and gold. The old saying was was the dollar was as 'good as gold'. Once this changed, the dollar continued to be accepted as the reserve currency because it was needed to purchase oil--this was due to the fact we had a secret agreement with the OPEC nations to only sell oil in US dollars--this effectively keep our currency as good as gold. However, this began to change as Iraq threaten to sell oil in Euros thus causing a clear and present danger to the "safe haven" of the reserve currency. The reality is we are living on borrowed time and the end of the dollar is near.

Is the answer to return to gold and silver? I'm not saying that is,
but I am saying we need to follow the Constitution--so if we do
not back our money with gold or silver we should amend the
Constitution accordingly. It is called following the rule law.

edit on 10-5-2012 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Once it becomes obvious that the "big event" is really happening and the excitement sinks in, the natural question will be "Well, what do we do now?"

If we just sit on our asses waiting for leaders to show up, this will all have been for nothing. The universe doesn't tolerate a vacume and power theives will rush in. The cabalists will laugh and say we needed them. It's time to step into our power.

Yes, I agree.

I have given this some thought and I believe the "revolution"
should be bottom up and not attempt to be top-down. That
means we forget about the sock puppets in Washington &
focus on the elected office of sheriff, county commissioner
and district attorney... yes even dog catcher!

Perhaps technology can help... say a smart phone app?
By reclaiming these elected offices, we can reclaim our
government from the bottom-up and stop the MONEY
JUNKIES and their criminal enterprise at the county
line. This issues need to simple and well defined, like
stopping the UN Agenda 21 and putting in office only
those who take their oath to the Constitution seriously.
For example, a sheriff who will take a stand against
any Federal agents (IRS, DEA, etc) doing anything
in his county without his approval.

The North Dakota Miracle

America may have won the Revolutionary War, but it has
since lost one of the main things it fought for: the freedom
to create its own credit instead of having to beg for credit
from private banks at a usurious cost.

As economic writer and attorney Ellen Brown has tried to
teach anyone else who will listen, the way out of the economic
crisis is to stop paying interest to private banks for the creation
of credit, and to return to the system of government-issued
credit. She points to North Dakota as an example.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.yesmagazine.org...

edit on 11-5-2012 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
I try to talk to family members and friends about this, but they won't touch the "conspiracy" issues with a 10 foot pole. Why? Group think. You can't just convince one person at a time. That doesn't work. They'll reject the idea on the basis of how embarrassed they'd feel to even bring it up with others they know. You have to convince groups of people, so they can feel comfortable agreeing with each other. .

Get a group together weekly and preach at them.
Then take your little 'church' to city hall and fight
for something you all agree on.... build on that
victory and use 'group think' against the PTB
at the local level. If you live in a city, move.
This revolution needs to be bottom-up.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuestionsEverything
reply to post by AzureSky

with the technology available today there is no reason a true popular voting system can't be set up. It's time to utilize personal devices for something other then tweeting what was eaten for lunch.

The only problem with such an idea is that would actually be a *pure* democracy, which the Founders of this once great nation abhorred above all else, and for good reason...

The simple fact is, there are certain things - like the exercise of our unalienable Rights to Life, Liberty and Property - that should *never* be subject to the whim of the fickle majority.

I have no problem whatsoever with a simple, online democratic process for *managing* the bastards - ie, make it *very* easy for the electorate to RECALL them when (not if) they start misbehaving.

There are a lot of other issues to consider as well if we really want to fix the problems permanently - and these would all have to be implemented as Constitutional Amendments - just a few examples being...

1. Each elected Rep should be paid *directly* by *their constituents*, NOT 'the government', and whether or not they get any kind of 'retirement' should also be the decision of their constituents, and *always* subject to cancellation for cause (same for elected Senators, except that their pay should be provided for by their respective State government, since that is who they are supposed to be representing).

2. Abolish the 17th amendment (in my opinion it became null and void within a year or two of its supposed ratification, as it now violates the last phrase in Article V (the rationale being, since 'the State' is basically the people of the State as represented by their elected State Representatives, and each year there are new State Reps elected, basically each year the State would have to re-ratify the amendment in order to 'consent' to being deprived of its sufferage)

3. Any elected Rep who is recalled would then potentially (if the recall process deems it applicable) be subject to *sever* penalties (as opposed to slaps on the wrist) civil (if salary forfeiture / asset seizure is demanded) or even CRIMINAL (again, if the recall process calls for it) prosecution by the local grand jury for 'malfeasance while in office' and/or 'violation of the public trust', conviction penalties for which should be *severe* (one being automatic and immediate loss of qualification to hold public office *or* to be employed in *any* capacity with *any* government agency, whether local, state or federal - and yes, by 'salary forfeiture / asset seizure' above, I mean automatic and immediate forefeiture of any monetary compensation they may have potentially been qualified to receive in the future, *and* have ever received during their tenure of service.

Just food for thought...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
If that many lawyers jumped in to help, I hope he's videotaping or at least audiorecording every conversation he has with anyone else. I hope he can afford a bodyguard or someone to keep him safe.

We need more people like this.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tanstaafl

You make good points, and truth be told I don't have an overwhelming amount of faith in our fellow man to make good decisions as many people are like you say, fickle and easily swayed.

I guess I'm thinking in a perfect world we would all research issues before we make our minds up, but sadly that isn't realistic. It just seems that our current legislative system doesn't really belong to us anymore, politicians lie just enough to get elected then quickly begin lining their friends pockets and setting themselves up for future business ventures.

I agree with you in that the recall process needs to be more public-friendly, we need to be able to pull the plug on our reps as soon as they step out of line.

I'd even take your 3rd point further and apply treason charges to any politician found to be acting out of self interest rather than the good of the country. It's ridiculous that the worst most face when found to be acting in a manner un-befitting a member of government is a 2 week shaming in the news. And then they're allowed to resign " for the good of the party" and retreat to their summer villa in the Hamptons until offered a television show.

Just out of curiosity, do you think we aren't too far behind the game to make changes to our current system without something drastic taking place first?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join