Finally! MSM Coverage - Legal Challenges to Fed - The End is Near

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
+18 more 
posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I can't believe I am seeing this. Michael Tellinger is a South African researcher, archeologist and man with a mission to expose the inherantly immoral and illegal banking practices of Reserve Banks. He has brought suit against the Reserve Bank of South Africa.

In this 7 minute video, he is interviewed on a main stream media financial news program in SA. This is it folks, the beginning of the end for the banksters. Let the "skeptics" pile on and expose themselves for what they are. The evidence is mounting. Soon enough it will be irrefutable and obvious to all but those being paid to maintain a corrupt system in the final stages of death.

As you watch this video, keep in mind your gut feeling and compare it to the posts attempting to negate its importance. I ask you to judge who sounds Truthful and who sounds like a paid shill.

edit on 8-5-2012 by zarp3333 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The video is blocked from viewing on here...

Have to go to youtube to view it.

You might want to fill people in on the details for those who can't watch it.

Otherwise, S&F

~Namaste

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Great interview. He knows his stuff. I wish him good luck, but he's going up against a very powerful force.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Reply to post by notquiteright

Yes, please supply a brief description of the video.

2nd

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
rothschilds, morgans, rockerfellas.

bloody criminals.

the video has a guy who has prepared evidence that the standard bank in africa has been exploiting the system and the african people. many lawyers are jumping to represent him. he also says it all started at jekyll island in 1913, with the creation of the federal reserve. hopefully this will go beyond Standard bank and the arrests will make their way to the criminal families that started it
edit on 8-5-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I'd walk around with a bullet vest if I'd be him... He's going to piss a whole bunch of big wallets and we know what happens next...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This guy is the man! not beating around the bush. Gunning straight for Mr Rothschild and his cronies

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Great find thank you for posting, I'll be watching this one for sure. It would be great if someone had the balls to do that in the U.S. Who knows, maybe it will spread. S+F

If I was that guy I wouldn't be flying any place, probably should have his heart checked out, and I hope he doesn't become suicidal in the near future.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
how can we support this guy ?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Did anyone get the name of the website he mentions in the interview? I can get it right....

the big case . co . za
edit on 8-5-2012 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)
edit on 8-5-2012 by Alchemst7 because: found it

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

That's right.... but you can try this as well:

www.newera.org.za...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Brilliant!

This is why I come to ATS early in the morning. I get such a boost from news like this.

I LOVE IT !!!!

If only we could do the same in every country on earth and end this mess once and for all.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The end is near?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Once it becomes obvious that the "big event" is really happening and the excitement sinks in, the natural question will be "Well, what do we do now?"

If we just sit on our asses waiting for leaders to show up, this will all have been for nothing. The universe doesn't tolerate a vacume and power theives will rush in. The cabalists will laugh and say we needed them. It's time to step into our power.

I envision a new Indepence Day Celebration; a national block party. Its time to meet our neighbors. It's time to mature and start acting like adults. We must establish new means to express ourselves and establish new governance. We must create a way to vote 24/7 and take back our govt.

We have the tools at our disposal. What is your part in this?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Just as a kind of response to what you said. I have been fumbling this idea around in my head and its not a new idea, i've seen it mentioned before. But the INTERNET!. The internet can be the tool that gives us infinite access to voting for ourselves!

I like seeing this, i hope this man doesn't get killed. He jumped right into the rockefellers and rothschilds. Good, we need to expose these people for what they are. People are still in denial.. When the event happens, i don't know what my reaction will be.. I will cry, i will smile. I will laugh. I will hoot and holler as these people are arrested. Perhaps this brings a little more to the table about the Mass Arrests theory that's been going around. I hope so.

But what if its all a ploy..

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The more people become aware of the vast crimes committed by bankers, the better off we will all be.

The smart thing to do is oppose any and all policies which give more power to the bankers and support strong laws to keep these crooks in check, and prevent white collar crime.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

I've had that kicking around in my head also, it would seem like with all the access to information and researching capabilities we have available through the Internet that some sort of popular voting system could be set up. Even if we had to go old-school by distributing pager like devices for voting purposes, with the technology available today there is no reason a true popular voting system can't be set up.
It's time to utilize personal devices for something other then tweeting what was eaten for lunch.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

So how long until he dies from unusual circumstances?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Good find, Tellinger has a good grasp of the truth and judging from this video isn't afraid to name names. Hopefully something will come of this.

I think the biggest battle in the days ahead will not be with the skeptics or naysayers but with people who are too apathetic to even attempt moving towards changing the status quo, let alone taking the time to try and grasp the levels of corruption we've been living under.

These central banks have their tentacles in so many pies and firmly entrenched in so many governments worldwide that they are not going to let go of their golden goose without a fight. The safeguards they have in place to protect their power are so pervasive that we all need to realize we haven't even begun to see them fighting back.

Most of their maneuvering to this point has been largely behind the scenes, I hope we have enough of a united front in place to see this through once they start overtly fighting to maintain their stranglehold on us.
They have been setting the stage increasingly since 2001 to tilt the playing field to their needs, I'm betting we will see scenes like those in Greece before we're through here.

Thanks for sharing the vid, I'm going to be following this in the future.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
That was refreshing, and wonderful to watch. I assume you've also had a chance to see Paul's opening remarks on the FED issue just a day or so ago?

Both of these are great signs.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join