It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda underwear bomber 'was US double agent'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bubbi316

i don't see any mention of this guy actually getting on a plane at all...

in this article or the initial one.

"The device never presented a threat to public safety, and the U.S. government is working closely with international partners to address associated concerns with the device," the FBI said in a statement. Read more: www.wcpo.com...

no airline mentioned.. no airport.. no tickets bought.. no plan..

just propaganda all the way around...

"And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed-if all records told the same tale-then the lie passed into history and became truth. 'Who controls the past' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.'" - George Orwell, 1984, Book 1, Chapter 3

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I remember very clearly some of the other passengers relating the anomalies of this guy boarding the plane.
Let's call this what we know it to be, a false flag event to bolster the power and legitimacy of what the TSA is doing and the perceived threat of terrorism.

Disgusting !
edit on 9-5-2012 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
I remember very clearly some of the other passengers relating the anomalies of this guy boarding the plane.
Let's call this what we know it to be, a false flag event to bolster the power and legitimacy of what the TSA is doing and the perceived threat of terrorism.

Disgusting !
edit on 9-5-2012 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

right?

First the shoe bomber - take off shoes
Second mixed clear liquid bomber - no shampoo
Underwear bomber - get groped

Where's the bra bomber, I'm actually surprised they missed that one...

What's next?
Smile bomber? - no smiling?
Anti zombie bomber? - can't board without medication?
edit on 5/9/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Well you have just about got the lot covered. I shudder to think about the exploding tam pax

Yes as its already been said in this thread, this is a load of crap instigated by the govt. So that they can carry on ripping the world off.
A double agent who didnt even get on the plane?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It troubles me to think that many people seem to think that this tactic is "ok". They are not giving them the rope to hang themselves. They are planting ideas and agendas into these organizations and then leaving the people to deal with the aftermath mentally.
Not to mention that this is probably not even the whole story. As someone stated above it could easily have been a planned false flag that was botched for one reason or another and they pulled the plug and try to walk away and call it some vicory for the intelligence agency.
Unacceptable.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by underduck

You really got to wonder how some agent double, triple, whatever puts a pair of these bloomers on.
Just think remote destination. Yikes
Now that is total trust in your handlers.
Talking about HANDLERS. What happens when a TSA agent squeezes to hard?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
They find people that have "a predisposition to cause harm", and induce/facilitate their actions. In essence they "prop up" people who are already close to the edge and make headlines out of it to further an agenda.

Pretty much.

They terrorise you, take away your job, your home, etc. You become angry, but you don't know who your enemy is, so they come in and tell you who it is. Or, if they don't like you ... they'll push you further, so that you'll break and start to hit something around you, because you are confused at what has happened to you.

That is basically how it works ... they frequently use it in germany.

Most people, aren't intelligent enough to understand what is happening to them. And the rest, just think "paranoia" ... very few understand that paranoia, is when you can't deal with it and run away, hide or burrow yourself in your own cocoon, basically. And thinking, that everyone out there is your friend and doesn't want your job, your wife, your house or steal your car ... is basically being an idiot. Socially, we just deal with it ... but thinking nobody can be malicious is being dumb.

However, the think that I am most uncomfortable with ... is the fact, that the intelligence agency is working on an undetectable bomb.

edit on 9/5/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I would bet 2/3 of ALL crimb is some how started by the goverment.
and ALL terroist acts in the US.

Crimb is the best way to get the people to let the
goverment take over every thing.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
'Al Quada' have been in the news a LOT the past week or so, I even heard one news item where it was said that Al Quada and the threat of Islamic 'Extremism' is a bigger threat now than te years ago.

So even though we went to war, the 'terror threat' is higher than ever.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
If you buy this story, then the question begs asking, why are we hearing about it and who leaked it?
edit on 8/5/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

exactly~!

it's right up there with the whole 'SEAL team Six' did it ..

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
According to sources I have read this guy was actually an undercover agent for Saudi Intelligence who had infiltrated Al-Qa’ida in the Arabian Peninsula. The group sent the thought this agent was on a suicide mission when he was dispatched to carry out his attack against a American bound flight he handed the explosives over to American authorities. I have also read that as well as being a Saudi Intelligence agent America did have access to him and his inelegance may have led to the death of Fahd Al-Quso at the start of this month. The agent himself is now believed to be out of the Arabian peninsula all together but as ever with intelligence news such as this everything is very vague.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Rectum Bomb.

Yup!

Believe it or not it was built by the same guy who built the first underwear bomb and the 2010 printer bombs and probably this bomb as well his name is Hassan al-Asiri and he is considered to be one of the most dangerous individuals in AQAP. What’s more is the suicide bomber who attempted to use this device was his brother who died in the operation when it is believed the bomb detonated prematurely. Al-Asri is a very imaginative and highly dangerous bomb maker.

You might see the headline “rectum bomb” and laugh but it has been used in the past and it could very well be used again.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
'Al Quada' have been in the news a LOT the past week or so, I even heard one news item where it was said that Al Quada and the threat of Islamic 'Extremism' is a bigger threat now than te years ago.

Sure, but now we have control of Iraqi petroleum and Afghani opium fields. Not too bad a haul, hey? The bonus is we still have just as much if not more terrorism threat to toss around to the people - real, imagined, or invented. Look at the leverage gained by all that. Worth every penny we paid, no?

edit on 10-5-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
funny, the wars that were supposed to pay for them selves all have the profits flowing to Israel
thats wear the Iraqi oil goes and thats were the "russian" mobigarchs all wound up

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Sure, but now we have control of Iraqi petroleum and Afghani opium fields. Not too bad a haul, hey? The bonus is we still have just as much if not more terrorism threat to toss around to the people - real, imagined, or invented. Look at the leverage gained by all that. Worth every penny we paid, no?

edit on 10-5-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

Well said

Can't add much to that

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join